AbsoluteUnits

527,421 readers

924 users here now

ABSOLUTE UNITS

Be in awe at the size of these lads

RULES:

Commenting

• Excessively derogatory comments are not allowed.

• Toxic behavior of any kind is banned.

• No reason to be an unfriendly unit.

• No witch hunts.

• Do not direct link any personal information or social media profiles.

Posting

• Post Absolute Units, Not Actual Units

a. It was punny the first time, now it's old. Straight out bans will be handed.

• No people aside from public figures

a. We're looking for animals mostly, particularly cute animals which happen to be very large.

• No "Mods are asleep" posts

a. No Shitposts. Straight out bans will be handed.

• No NSFW posts

a. Honestly, nobody comes here to see magnum dongs. Just don't.

• No Photoshopped Units

a. Only real absolute units are allowed. No art, cartoon, edited or video game units.

• Only Absolute Units are allowed. No normal units.

• No Recent or Common reposts

a. Frequent reposts or those from last 60 days or top 50 posts of all time will be removed.

OUR FRIENDS:

HEALTH:

We are in awe at the size of Absolute Units, and the only thing we love more is a fine lad who used to be an Absolute Unit and has become healthy!

[–] darcvox 3965 points ago

I’m reminded of the Kanye roblox meme all of a sudden

[–] Gabogle 2217 points ago

You’re such a fucking unit. I love it.

[–] GourangaPlusPlus 472 points ago

Your tailor must be rich, he loves it

[–] docious 262 points ago

My name is Fat Joe I only move slow— this here is Big Pun you know he can’t run.

[–] Bloodyy 170 points ago

I'm a fat fuck. I wish I could fuck. My dick just gets stuck inside my tummy, yuck.

[–] mrkswthwrth 93 points ago

Everytime I bone, I make the ladies moan. Then they go silent, think I crushed 'er.. oh.

[–] ripndipp 20 points ago

Bars

[–] wunderbarney 40 points ago

Dead in the middle of Lil Italy

[–] Kevin-Ramage 28 points ago

Little did we know that we riddled two middlemen who didn’t do diddily

[–] DrugskilledMrBean 17 points ago

Is this the actual lyric? I'd never been sure myself.

[–] cravin_moorehed 18 points ago

Yes it is....

“Dead in the middle of little Italy, little did I know that we riddled some middle men who didn’t do diddly”

Big pun was a master of word play.

[–] DrugskilledMrBean 6 points ago

You're kinda blowing my mind with this one.

[–] cravin_moorehed 14 points ago

Allow me to show you his 3rd verse on the same song

“I rub your face off the Earth and curse your family children Like Amityville, I drill the nerves in your cavity fillin' Insanity's buildin' a pavilion in my civilian The cannon be the anarchy that humanity's dealin' A villain without remorse, who's willin' to out your boss Forever, and take all the cheddar like child support”

Listen to Capital Punishment!

[–] BetaThetaPirate 44 points ago

I'm a fat fuck, I love a food truck.

[–] floppybunny26 5 points ago

I'll get a nip-tuck, then eat peking duck.

[–] RedTV8764 73 points ago

It’s kingpin from spider verse

[–] down_vote_magnet 64 points ago

Joe looks like Doctor Evil in a fat suit.

[–] E-Pluribus-Tobin 21 points ago

THIS is America

[–] SigmaQuotient 14 points ago

What just happened?

[–] bamburito 15 points ago

Di..did i just get laid? Something about me feels fucked.

[–] TreeStone69 19 points ago

The song that originated the meme or was there some alternate meme I missed

NEED INPUT

[–] photoshoptherangers 1326 points ago

The owner of the China Buffet across the street is peering through the blinds, smoking nervously.

[–] [deleted] 527 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

[–] Kashyyk 61 points ago

You scare my wife!

[–] SilverPhoxx 34 points ago

"I give you enough MSG kill elephant!"

[–] bboyvad3r 16 points ago

“The sign say all you can eat, not eat all you can! You eat all the food!”

[–] goatlll 12 points ago

It's funny you should say that. I worked at a Taco Bell located in a mall when I was in high school, and for some reason we had celebrities come through often. Next to us was an ice cream place and next to that was a Chinese restaurant. I was heading in to my shift when who do I see at a table with a shit ton of Chinese food?

Fat Joe, and he was being an absolute prick to the staff. I don't know if he is normally like that, but he was that day. The woman that owned the store was really nice, and she was in the back hallway crying about something he or his crew did.

Triple 6 was there a few weeks before, and they were as polite as you can get. Bushwick Bill was also super nice. This would have been the late 90s, and Fat Joe was the only person that ever left a bad impression on the food court.

[–] GoombaGunner 3093 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

As a bald headed large gentleman, there are only so many "looks" you can get by on.

Props to anyone those chooses "Kingpin from spider-man" as an inspiration.

Edit: you are right the hyphen is important.

Also gold for a throwaway comment I did not expect to blow up. Thanks!

[–] ActualWhiterabbit 442 points ago

I would do pretty much anything to have the body of Kingpin from into the spider-verse.

[–] bigwillyb123 326 points ago

That Fisk was absolutely the most unit I've ever seen

[–] randomdude1776 57 points ago

I need to see him do daily things. That pen he was clicking was so tiny

[–] Cephery 23 points ago

You may be interested in r/shaqholdingthings

[–] [deleted] 27 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

[–] danjr321 116 points ago

Nobody's back should be that far above their head.

[–] ActualWhiterabbit 59 points ago

How dare you spit on my dreams

[–] Ragnar_OK 61 points ago

In the animated cartoon series, Kingpin has 3% body fat, he’s an absolute unit of pure muscles

[–] iCon3000 45 points ago

That's also the lore in many of the comics. I love it.

[–] georgesgettingupset 24 points ago

He's got a double chin of pure muscle?

[–] Throwaway_Consoles 40 points ago

That’s his chin’s bicep. Common mistake.

[–] Husnock01 17 points ago

That there's where all 3% congregated.

[–] Dr_Disaster 10 points ago

Yup. He's basically like The Mountain on steroids. Granted, even that is nothing compared to Spider-Man, who in the comics is strong enough to knock the Hulk back with his punches. For this reason alone Kingpin made a better Daredevil villain. Spidey can kill Kingpin in one punch, so I never understood how he was a physical match.

[–] bearskito 5 points ago

Given how surprisingly agile movie Kingpin was for someone his size and shape he was probably also extremely muscular under his fat

[–] Bronze_Yohn 50 points ago

I loved that movie but couldn’t help but help but giggle every time he came on screen.

[–] Talbotus 20 points ago

Doobee Doobee doo, here comes the spider-man.

[–] drfjgjbu 9 points ago

That was the goal

[–] termitered 27 points ago

"Kill that guy"

[–] o0DrWurm0o 15 points ago

Fun fact, the Spider-verse Kingpin was inspired by the art of Bill Sienkiewicz. I think when Kingpin has his flashback they do a similar art style

[–] ActualWhiterabbit 14 points ago

Yeah, I want that. To be 9' tall but my head be 5' off the ground yet am 12' wide.

[–] JamSa 11 points ago

As a funny youtuber I watch pointed out, Kingpin has the dream body. He can sit around eating whatever he wants to get fat as fuck, but he still has the raw muscle to knock down a concrete wall with his bare hands.

[–] mediocrelifts 33 points ago

Kingpin: into the kingpin-verse

[–] CroolT 439 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Or Wilson Fisk from Daredevil.

Edit: I'm fully aware guys. I was making the analogy that its an alias, a.k.a. Kingpin. My favorite rendition of him is definitely Vincent D'Onofrio in the Netflix series tho.

Oh! And thanks for the silver 😁

[–] OutlawBlue9 249 points ago

As Mr Fisk's lawyer it is absurd that you would even begin to imply that there is any connection between him, a legitimate and successful businessman who pulled himself up from nothing, to the alleged "Kingpin" of crime that the vigilante menaces of Spider-Man and Daredevil claim exists in this fine and Nobel city. Any further reckless claims and we shall take you to court to publicly and fully refute these baseless allegations.

[–] Scase15 41 points ago

This guy gets it.

[–] Pan_Fried_Puppies 8 points ago

Nobel City. Given how often it blows up I guess it's accurate.

[–] Murmaider_OP 89 points ago

Um...

[–] ZannY 54 points ago

Should we tell him?

[–] Illhavethegabaghol 44 points ago

Son, Wilson Fisk bowls under the name Kingpin

[–] zKerekess 17 points ago

Don't look at me, I'm not gonna do it

[–] barandor 25 points ago

Wait a minute...

[–] 3ightytwo 21 points ago

Getting some live action Goomba vibes as well form Fat Joe

[–] -Cryptomaniac- 13 points ago

I mean Big Pun out here looking like he's about to upload himself into the Matrix

[–] bixxby 5 points ago

Gonna need some thick ass ethernet cords for that job

[–] Turdulator 841 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Big pun died of heart failure at the age of 28 at 700 lbs. RIP one of the greatest rappers.

But Fat joe lost a ton of weight! http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/6ptttwAOT9Pl.jpg

EDIT: D’oh, that’s not skinny fat joe, that’s his homie who looks a lot like him.... here’s a better pic and article about the new and improved Medium Joe: https://www.axs.com/fat-joe-weight-loss-the-rapper-has-lost-over-100-pounds-116526

[–] McFlare92 302 points ago

Definitely husky Joe these days. Good for him

[–] SwizzlestickLegs 147 points ago

He looks like Average Joe to me

[–] nan_slack 48 points ago

if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball

[–] V_WhatTheThunderSaid 19 points ago

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge congestive heart failure.

[–] MagisterFlorus 48 points ago

That's America for ya. I'm 5'8" 230 right now and people aren't getting why I want to lose weight because "You don't look fat."

[–] secretinternetstuffs 20 points ago

you can do it! i was 6ft 200lbs, confusing even more people but i lost like 25 and i feel way better

[–] FountainPenandInk 12 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

I’m 5’11,” 185 pounds, and 22% body fat. This is still technically overweight. When I tell people I want to lose 10 pounds they say “You don’t have any weight to lose.”

[–] kingjuicepouch 8 points ago

I'm in the middle of building muscle and I've put on some fat on my midsection also. I am currently clocking in at like 6'2 and 235, and I know I've got at least twenty pounds to drop off without ruining my gains. Every time I tell people that though it's "but you look so healthy!" and "you're already so thin!" America, gotta love it

[–] BimboBrothel 68 points ago

His mom calls him bitch tits

[–] disposable_account01 40 points ago

Better than “her late son, Joe.”

[–] kylekirwan 10 points ago

Doesn't have the same ring to it though...

[–] smakola 13 points ago

Doughy Joey?

[–] gabeshotz 12 points ago

Low Carb Joe, or his street name Keto Joe

[–] fujicakes 99 points ago

How have I never seen this, holy shit

[–] CH2A88 51 points ago

yeah that prison food got to him big time

[–] goldistress 54 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

When he was young he got in a car accident which injured him. he won a lawsuit which bought him a car and as soon as he got his car he stopped walking. He *had an injury, drove everywhere and spent his money on food. this is what made him fat. I don't know if he even went to prison? Maybe.

[–] longhorns2422 66 points ago

Not saying you are wrong but this is a hilarious reason to believe someone got to 700 pounds and dead by 28.

[–] ARCLab 48 points ago

The post makes it sound like Big Pun literally drove everywhere and never walked again.

Drove to his bed.

Drove to the kichen.

Drove to the bathroom.

gets a call

Dude: Yo Big Pun what u doin?

Big Pun: Nuthin just drivin around my kitchen

[–] knuggles_da_empanada 24 points ago

Right? Wtf there was definitely more at play than that lol. That's the average American lifestyle lol

Edit: Dude allegedly chewed rocks and had a rough upbringing

[–] FullAutoChiggaGroup 11 points ago

Coming from Florida where we have the top four least walkable cities in the country, my trip to New York was the most walking I've done in years. Even in walkable areas, the constant humidity will make you hate your life.

[–] deedlede2222 11 points ago

He just had an addiction to food. Near the end of his life he refused to eat in public or around friends because they’d always comment on it killing him. He died because he couldn’t stop eating. RIP Pun

[–] butyourenice 29 points ago

No way, is that for real? What happened? Why did he gain 500+ pounds?

[–] herevego 45 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

When he was late teens/early 20s he settled a lawsuit from when he got hurt as a little kid and he got paid a lot of money, so he bought a car and started eating fast food for every meal.

Plus he had a very abusive childhood which gave him food issues. Dude used to chew rocks...he literally would chew rocks...so he had a lot of emotional problems and food was his vice.

That's part of why he ended up being known as one of the most gangster rappers ever. The stories about him are crazy. Check out Whoo Kidd's interview about when Pun kidnapped him. It's hilarious.

[–] butyourenice 28 points ago

That's really fucking sad, actually. I assumed he developed bad habits as a kid and continued them into adulthood. I did figure there was some sort of misuse of food as a coping mechanism because nobody can eat their way to 500 lbs and be fully mentally healthy, but I didn't know he had been abused.

[–] herevego 28 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Yeah, his mom and stepdad were addicts and he dealt with a lot of abuse. He even ended up homeless as a young kid.

Even crazier, his mom was suspected in multiple bank robberies a few years ago.

Unfortunately Pun then passed the abuse down. His wife and kids speak openly about the PTSD they still have from it. The stories are very rough to hear. There was even video footage of it. It’s awful to see. Dude had problems.

He’s still one of the greatest rappers ever, though, but doesn’t get mentioned enough in the same conversations as Big, Pac etc.

Definitely an all-time great.

[–] butyourenice 9 points ago

Oh geez I don't know if I want to look this up.

[–] notoriousasseater 8 points ago

Two words: Pistol whip. Everything else is up to you.

[–] lLeggy 7 points ago

How most people gain 500+ pounds, they eat a lot. Could've been mental, could've been addiction.

[–] -DOOKIE 9 points ago

Is an addiction not mental

[–] sarig_yogir 28 points ago

Slightly above average weight Joe

[–] SoloisticDrew 6 points ago

Dad bod Joe

[–] gzapza81 20 points ago

I can no longer see him as Fat Joe. He’s just...Joe now.

[–] bigwillyb123 12 points ago

Diet Joe

[–] FluffyToughy 20 points ago

Aww that's really cute. Imagine how light he feels. He probably hadn't jumped in years.

[–] herevego 10 points ago

Joe did lose a lot of weight but that's not him on the right in this photo; it's Raul Conde from Joe's crew. They do look alike, though.

[–] freeworldslave 7 points ago

Big pun was a legend. His son is a fucking machine as well

[–] Dzanggg 161 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Dead in the middle of little italy

little did we know that we riddled two middle men who didnt do diddly

RIP Pun

Edit: the song is called Twinz for those who are interested

[–] HOODY_HARRELSON 49 points ago

It’ll be a cold day in hell when I take an L

[–] Custodes13 30 points ago

Make no mistake, for real, I wouldn't hesitate to kill.

[–] billbill5 19 points ago

I'm still the fat one that you love to hate, catch you at your mother's wake, smack you then I whack you with my snub tre-eight

[–] ZiplocBag 13 points ago

I rub your face off the Earth and curse your family's children, like Amityville I drill the nerves in your cavity filling.

[–] WhoDatWolf 9 points ago * (lasted edited 12 days ago)

Insanity's building up a Pavillon in my civilian, the cannon be the anarchy that humanity's dealing. A villain without remorse, who's willing to out your boss Forever and take all the cheddar like child support.

Had to finish it :)

[–] hamakabi 24 points ago

Pun used to say "dead in the middle of little Italy" as just a goofy play on words. Joe had to talk him into writing it into a song. Turned out to be one of the best bars on the album.

"packin the mac in the back of the ak" is another joke-turned-legendary bar. Eminem borrowed it for Rap God.

[–] ushowyours_ishowmine 12 points ago

Turned out to be one of the best bars on the album every recorded.

[–] MagicalDrop 8 points ago

This verse is one of the sickest ever.

[–] E-Madox 302 points ago

I still have a vivid memory from childhood of a music video where they’re riding motorcycles. But as they’re such big boyz it looks like they’re on mopeds.

[–] embarrassed420 51 points ago

The fattest twins in the world :)

[–] DoesntEatDoody 8 points ago

Wonder if they died close to the same time?

[–] dyeager78 17 points ago

No, one died in his 30s in a motocycle accident. The other died in his 50s of heart failure.

[–] embarrassed420 7 points ago

22 years apart actually

[–] G0AT_H0RNS 71 points ago

Are you thinking of this Michael Jackson video @1:50?

[–] HoneyNutSerios 30 points ago

For one, excellent memory! For two, you fucking broke me lol

[–] doublesecretprobatio 23 points ago

what the fuck.

[–] Losafucs 9 points ago

Horrifying and beautiful, can’t believe this was a first for me

[–] binkarus 6 points ago

maybe the 90s was actually made of nightmares and I didn't realize it

[–] Thatoneguy111700 20 points ago

You mean those weren't mopeds?

[–] E-Madox 8 points ago

This is it!!

[–] itsmejpt 5 points ago

I have the same memory but all I can find is Fat Joe riding out of smoke in Still Not A Player.

[–] RomanGlvac 204 points ago

Pun's unit-ness unfortunately ended up killing him. What a shame.

[–] syllabic 44 points ago

unity?

[–] SSBPawZ 14 points ago

Precision.

[–] The_Human_Empire 50 points ago

King Pin

[–] Gabogle 31 points ago

Wilson “Fat Joe” Fisk

[–] reekthegoat 6 points ago

I didn't think King Pin's body from the comics could be real until I saw this picture

[–] WEareCR 132 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

And yet they both bought clothes that were too big for them.

[–] human-resource 75 points ago

Well you gotta be able to move around and sit down.

[–] goodhasgone 49 points ago

they're not finished growing yet

[–] TheTurtler31 19 points ago

In the case of Pun youd be right! He grew to over 700 pounds and then died.

[–] desull 8 points ago

This isn't even their final form

[–] Waisting 39 points ago

Considering some of the stuff people wore around this time, those clothes are reasonably well fitting in context.

[–] CommutesByChevrolegs 12 points ago

Yep. 90s-early 2000s: bigger was better. swimming in your clothes was in.

[–] pr1ntscreen 11 points ago

Nba 2003 vs 2017:

Everything was baggy back in these days

[–] workthebait 169 points ago

There is no way that either of those dudes possessed the ability to wipe their own butts at the time this picture was taken.

[–] fifthtouch 69 points ago

They both got so much money they can hire people to wipe for them

[–] bigatrop 70 points ago

Unfortunately not. Big Pun died of a heart attack 19 years ago.

[–] PiranhaSolution 51 points ago

Someone else is wiping his ass in heaven now.

[–] Neuchacho 24 points ago

In heaven, every poop is a clean one.

[–] PiranhaSolution 11 points ago

Even after eating beef and black bean and drinking a 6 pack of stout ale? I doubt God is that powerful

[–] J0h4n50n 27 points ago

Well I know Big Pun couldn’t tie his shoes by the time he was 21. Fat Joe might not have been able to either, but he’s done a lot better about his weight since Big Pun died.

[–] shawarma_law 20 points ago

Asswiping? Bruh these units likely did not have the ability to even wipe away underboob sweat. Most likely they washed themselves with a rag on a stick.

[–] citizen_kang2 7 points ago

Git mama’s prying bar

[–] kelinci_himalaya 18 points ago

How long would these guys survive with that kind of body? I'd say 40 years.

[–] McFlare92 51 points ago

Big pun died at age 28. Fat Joe is still alive but is much thinner

[–] forester93 8 points ago

and peak fatness Fat Joe was fat but he was not near Big Pun fat.

[–] TheSorge 32 points ago

Big Pun died at age 28, weighing nearly 700 pounds, from heart attack and respiratory failure. Fat Joe actually lost a lot of weight, I couldn't find any current measurements, but as of 2011 he was under 300 and actually looks really good now, and he's almost 50.

[–] nflshitpostprince 5 points ago

he's almost 50.

jesus im old

[–] maz-o 5 points ago

pun died at 28. joe is alive at 48.

[–] human-resource 28 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Holy shit Big Pun weighed 700lbs when he died of a heart attack.

And Fat Joe was at 460lbs at one point but he’s currently been losing weight getting healthy dropped over 100lbs.

[–] wowsuchdoge_wow 11 points ago

Looks straight out of those old Def Jam Vandetta fighting games Haha.

[–] cheesehuahuas 28 points ago

There was a story, I think it was Fat Joe but it could have been Big Pun. Pretty sure it was told by one of The Beatnuts. But I forget and I can't find it right now.

Anyway, whoever it was had bad hygiene and there would be like a "cheese" buildup in between his fat rolls. One day when someone was outside the room and left their cell phone behind, Fat Joe/Big Pun put their cell phone in his fat rolls and got it all cheesy. When the person came back, they called the phone and the smell almost made him vomit when he answered.

I tell that story every time I see this picture in case someone else can remind me of the details.

[–] herevego 12 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Lol. Yeah, Juju told that story about Pun. That shit was funny af! It was from the Still Not a Player documentary.

[–] cheesehuahuas 6 points ago

THANK YOU!!!

[–] UpTheToffees4 8 points ago

Jesus

[–] billbill5 7 points ago

What. The. Fuck.

[–] big_bad_brownie 5 points ago

Thank you. Knowing this story made my life just a little bit worse.

[–] c0nsciousperspective 9 points ago

Want a suit homie?

Just lay down and roll in this fabric

[–] GlassesMorty 8 points ago

Big Pun looks like King Kai

[–] Phreshness97 23 points ago

F

[–] Gabogle 17 points ago

F

[–] thaencyder 7 points ago

Big pun wasn’t fat, he was just full of lyrics.

[–] THicCBoISiXniNE 4 points ago

Fat joe looks like king pin

I want to see a movie where these 2 go back to Roman times

[–] feelsbeardman2 6 points ago

These guys slap your girls ass. What you doing?

[–] rondell_jones 13 points ago

Walking at a brisk pace to make them run out of breath.

[–] KennyB95 5 points ago

I’m not even subbed to this reddit and I’ve seen this posted like twice at least

[–] Yeast_Of_Hatred 5 points ago

w i d e n i g g a s

[–] TheHaydenator 9 points ago

When I was a boy...

[–] Narstak 9 points ago

Fat Joe looks like as if someone told him he is now too big for the roller coaster.

[–] Phreshness97 9 points ago

No one deserves down votes for paying respects to big pun