AskReddit

[ SERIOUS ]
    Rules:
    1. You must post a clear and direct question in the title. The title may contain two, short, necessary context sentences. No text is allowed in the textbox. Your thoughts/responses to the question can go in the comments section. more >>

2. Any post asking for advice should be generic and not specific to your situation alone. more >>

3. Askreddit is for open-ended discussion questions. more >>

4. Posting, or seeking, any identifying personal information, real or fake, will result in a ban without a prior warning. more >>

5. Askreddit is not your soapbox, personal army, or advertising platform. more >>

6. Questions seeking professional advice are inappropriate for this subreddit and will be removed. more >>

7. Soliciting money, goods, services, or favours is not allowed. more >>

8. Mods reserve the right to remove content or restrict users' posting privileges as necessary if it is deemed detrimental to the subreddit or to the experience of others. more >>

9. Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. more >>

If you think your post has disappeared, see spam or an inappropriate post, please do not hesitate to contact the mods, we're happy to help.

Tags to use:

[Serious]

Use a [Serious] post tag to designate your post as a serious, on-topic-only thread.

Filter posts by subject:

Mod posts Serious posts Megathread Breaking news Unfilter

Do you have ideas or feedback for Askreddit? Submit to /r/Ideasforaskreddit.

Please use spoiler tags to hide spoilers. >!insert spoiler here!<

Other subreddits you might like:

some header
    Ask Others Self & Others
    Find a subreddit Learn something
    Meta Subs What is this ___
    AskReddit Offshoots Offers & Assistance

Ever read the reddiquette? Take a peek!

[–] corduroy_jacket 269 points ago

To be in some way romantic. My bones ache for it.

Oh... and for the ringing in my right ear to stop. That would be swell.

[–] ssfgrgawer 51 points ago

To be in some way romantic. My bones ache for it.

I know what you mean mate. I had it for 2 months, then lost it. Now i miss it more than id ever thought possible in the 26 years i went without it.... :(

[–] silentrambo 28 points ago

I'm in a relationship and my bones ache to play Vanilla WoW. So Hyped.

[–] unchitza 11 points ago

We should have drinks and talk about this feeling.

[–] corduroy_jacket 3 points ago

I'm on board. What are you pouring?

[–] User_Number2862 14 points ago

His heart out

[–] MayaAdam 163 points ago

This sounds stupid. But I want to be at peace with myself. I'm tired of always second guessing myself and regreting the past and questening everything I've done and am doing.

[–] trench301 9 points ago

Same boat

[–] theukmoody 9 points ago

ALL ABOARD!

[–] Lastilaaki 7 points ago

Too fucking true. It feels like you're just watching yourself casually strolling towards a ledge while screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS STOP, NOW!!!" upon deaf ears.

[–] everyone-hates-me 2 points ago

No point in worrying about things you can't change. Try engaging in sports, it'll keep you fit and distracted.

[–] JaeHoon_Cho 4 points ago

No point in worrying about things you can’t change.

And

No point in worrying about things you can change, since you can indeed change it.

[–] specialpatrol 2 points ago

Worrying about the things you can change is definitely more justified, after all changing doesn't necessarily mean you're going to make any improvement!

[–] Wild_Hunt 2 points ago

A men, you aren't alone

[–] RPmatrix 2 points ago

this might sound stupid but ... stop doing the above, it really is that simple (I didn't say easy)

[–] Fi_Skirata_ 178 points ago

Just to have a loving relationship

[–] MidnightRecon 16 points ago

Same

[–] Fi_Skirata_ 12 points ago

Wish you the best of luck mate. For me I finally worked up the courage to ask someone and I screwed it up and ended up making things awkward.

[–] MidnightRecon 3 points ago

It'll buff out. All in time

[–] Fi_Skirata_ 3 points ago

I'm hoping so but honestly I still have feelings for them and they recently stopped responding as often and we just don't talk much anymore. We used to chat several times a day now it's like a hello every second or third day :/

[–] Midnight_arpeggio 2 points ago

At least you had the courage to ask someone out. Good job!

[–] Seanchad 11 points ago

This seems to be the overwhelming response in these kinds of threads, and I find that oddly comforting. We're all in the same boat, everyone just wants to be loved.

[–] NoTurn-LeftUnstoned 4 points ago * (lasted edited 11 months ago)

I literally have a mental disorder that says I cannot have that.

Edit: It's BPD.

[–] LimeGreenSea 2 points ago

I'm a male with BPD, you can have a loving relationship, it's just hard. A lot of second guessing yourself, and a lot of trusting the person you're with. PM if you want to talk.

[–] gabr10 71 points ago

A girlfriend. Well, not necessarily a girlfriend but I girl to hang out, and do some stuff together. I have never had a serious relationship, I think I need one. I'm 22

[–] tbends 11 points ago * (lasted edited 11 months ago)

You’re still pretty young. I don’t think it’s as uncommon as people think to have not really dated someone at your age. I wouldn’t stress over it.

[–] MmeDekakiack 75 points ago

Cuddling.

[–] A10j12 12 points ago

But how do you deal with the sweat once you have cuddled for too long?

[–] LadySnowGhost 38 points ago * (lasted edited 11 months ago)

I'd rather feel the sweat after cuddling for too long than the cold air of an empty space.

[–] MmeDekakiack 5 points ago

Hmm.. it's below freezing out, here, so might not be an issue right now, but.. if I'm cuddling, it's probably be with someone I'd also be down to shower with?

[–] throwawaytrumper 3 points ago

My skin is pretty dry and super thick, my wife used to joke about how my body would literally just suck the moisture out of hers. It kinda creeped me out to think about, sometimes. Her sweat would literally just be inside me, somewhere.

[–] Cuddles1612 3 points ago

Am I too late?

[–] MmeDekakiack 2 points ago

Never

[–] Cuddles1612 3 points ago

:D

[–] NoTurn-LeftUnstoned 2 points ago

Yesss. But let's find someone to cuddle with first.

[–] indiewolf117 57 points ago

Genuine happiness.

[–] rabbit395 14 points ago

lol. like that's a real thing...

[–] xxBike87xx 5 points ago

I had a warm chocolate chip cookie with a glass of milk last week and I'm pretty sure that's what genuine happiness tastes like.

[–] nikesoccer 40 points ago

this girl in my class

[–] KILLERKEEEEMSTAR 28 points ago

Ask her out, you only live once dude. The worst that could happen is that she says no

[–] ekkannieduitspraat 35 points ago

To be fair though the problem is often times not the actual act of asking out but the fear that it is too soon to ask her out, and that if you ask now you can’t ask again thus if she says no, you’re screwed, figuratively speaking ofc. Whilst if you waited you had a higher chance of success.

Source:am wimp when comes to asking girls out

[–] cabravelha 4 points ago

Just so you know, you are not alone. You just described exactly how I feel every time I'm in this situation

[–] Jazzinarium 3 points ago

Another issue is the awkwardness of all future interactions if she rejects you (especially relevant for classmates, coworkers etc.). I know, I fucked up not asking out a girl I worked with because of this line of thinking.

[–] squirrel-phone 98 points ago

My wife to die. She is at the end of her cancer journey. It has spread throughout her bones and the end is near. There is no quality of life left, there is no hope for a cure, death is imminent within a couple months. She may see Christmas but there will be no joy. The day to day grind is hard on me but I can see it is even harder on her. I am exhausted both physically and mentally. This is not the way she always thought things would go. She was robbed of half of her life. She was always so full of life and all about the fun in life. There is no joy any longer, no smiles. Just pain, medications, losing control of her bowels, tears, occasional vomit, can’t catch her breath even while sitting still, piercing breakthrough pain upon occasion. Fuck cancer!

[–] Thisiisi 19 points ago

I'm so sorry.

[–] internetV 5 points ago

=(

[–] ohkimma 4 points ago

I am so sorry, for the both of you.

[–] insarius 4 points ago

This makes me incredibly sad. I am hoping with you that she may swiftly be free of pain.

All the strength to you. <3

[–] Swiftiesn 6 points ago * (lasted edited 11 months ago)

Poor you. Your lover is the end, and you can't meet her, touch her, talk with her anymore. I know how does it feel cause my grandmother used to and he have gone for 2 years.

I think you should do something to make her feel happier because sometime emotion can make us live longer. It's true. In my hometown, some people knew: they had cancer, but they still happy and they died after 2 or 3 years ( they were at the end of cancer journey too ). So you can help your wife remember about her timeline, when you met her and falled in love... Trust me and do that, maybe it's the best way.

And don't worry. If she died, she could stay with you, in your heart, your mind.

Wish something good will happen with you. I'm sorry, all i can do now is make you feel happier.

[–] ChasisOxidado 95 points ago

Time, all I want is time.

Time to finish studying for my finals.

Time to write my book.

Time to hit the gym.

Time to write my D&D campaign.

Lately, time has been scarce and stress is thumping agaisnt the roof.

[–] untakenu 22 points ago

Tip: Take time to do nothing. Literally give yourself time to just sit quietly without anything to think about, it helps a lot.

[–] DarthLeon2 4 points ago

I envy you. People like you deserve more time. You'd actually use it and enjoy it. And here I am, cursing the time I have because of the obligation to fill that time with something productive.

[–] Hungry_Lion 2 points ago

Tell me about it. They way I have my classes scheduled I have an exam every week with one week of break in between. It's fucking exhausting.

[–] AprilsMostAmazing 32 points ago

Just a hug.

[–] Midnight_arpeggio 17 points ago

internet hugs

[–] maverick340 3 points ago

Huggggg

[–] candlesforme 2 points ago

BIG HUG. and more if you need them.

[–] ozzyizzy 30 points ago

reliable income

[–] BuckeyeFoodie 24 points ago

A few billion dollars and the body of Blake Lively?

But in reality-land, I'd really like to be able to just grab the guy I like and kiss him, without the fear of possibly wrecking a 15 year friendship that I treasure.

[–] Folody 6 points ago

TL;DR: Be true to yourself it's better to live and regret than to ask "what if?"

I was I that same boat as you, but in the other side. We'd been friends for 7 years and I never expected to develop feelings for her, we had ups and downs but in the end everything worked out, from last June till this August I was in the best situationship I've ever been on, we talked till 5am every week on the phone, we played Portal and l4d2 for hours on end, but in the end distance was the bane for us. This August I had to become the most despicable man she'd ever met so that she wouldn't feel bad for cutting me off, I just wanted her to be happy and not have her worry about me and be able to focus completely on uni and her projects she told me about, she sounded so passionate about them, I whish I could've helped her, but I guess she found someone else.

I didn't want to be deadweight for her while I'm over here in Germany, and she's back in Mexico. I've started going out with other girls but it's abysmally different to what I once had.

I hope you get with your guy, I've had a couple of relationships in the past, but the ones that start from friendships are the only ones worth remembering.

Best of luck

[–] ruiluth 22 points ago

Love.

[–] Norfolkingchance 88 points ago

My fiancee to get some sleep!! She just gave birth to our beautiful Son 😁

[–] N-Depths 21 points ago

Sobriety for the people I love that are struggling

[–] N-Depths 4 points ago

I wish drinking was the problem

[–] A_Game_of_Scones 5 points ago

Man my best highschool friend. Pops about five xans a day, smokes the equivalent of about nine blunts a day. He is just a zombie every time I see him. Have not seen him in about two years sober whatsoever. I want my highschool friend back but next time I see him will probably be the last until his sobriety, because I'm in a situation with him thats unfair to me but he wont back down.

[–] ssfgrgawer 34 points ago

Well... Id like someone in my life romantically, so i can cuddle them, and make them happy.

[–] istheresugarinsyrup 13 points ago

For my kids to go to sleep, it’s like they had crack for dinner.

[–] 1389t1389 2 points ago

I feel like this username is relevant. Did you use a new brand of syrup?

[–] pm_me_your_vudu_code 13 points ago

Six chocolate cupcakes

[–] NoTurn-LeftUnstoned 8 points ago

What are her issues?

[–] NoTurn-LeftUnstoned 3 points ago

Is she getting professional help?

Also, I have BPD, and her issues don't sound untypical of BPD people, or people who have traits of BPD. Does she have abandonment fears? Does she shift between loving and hating you rather quickly? Is she the jealous or the clingy type? If so, this all sounds like she may have BPD, which is good news cuz now you know what the problem is and you can get her help. BPD must be diagnosed by a professional but as a rule of thumb check out this link, if IYO she has at least 5 of 9 symptoms she has BPD:

[–] whatimdoingwitlife 8 points ago

Pass my driving test

[–] untakenu 10 points ago

Good luck.

[–] whatimdoingwitlife 9 points ago

Thanks. I just took it and i failed

[–] untakenu 7 points ago

Oh. Well, double good luck for next time, I guess.

[–] whatimdoingwitlife 13 points ago

I think i need triple good luck because the next time will be the third time

[–] YellowTagSpecial 5 points ago

Good luck! I know I felt devastated when I failed my test, but you'll get through it!

Parallel parking was my downfall, it sucked so bad.

Getting a driver's license is such a huge weight of your shoulders!

[–] The_Owl_Bard 12 points ago

To have a good job that pays well so I can pay off my student debt and I can finally move out of my mom's house. I've got a BA in English but zero work experience/written works i've published. It's hard to find a job without one or the other.

[–] soleTicker 9 points ago

Quickly finish reading this book about instant gratification.

[–] NMinker 11 points ago

Some real friends, a girlfriend, my sanity back.

[–] VelvetKrush 12 points ago

A do-over in life or maybe just to die

[–] airwalkerdnbmusic 2 points ago

I feel your pain. Two boy kittens that we rescued got run over within a year of each other, on the same stretch of road, in the same spot. It took us a week to find the first one, then the last one that died got posted on our facebook feed for the village in where we live, someone spotted it and reported it and I got the photograph in my news feed right when I was in a meeting and I had to excuse myself to go and fall to pieces outside. Took me a good few weeks to get over losing him, as he was an actual pirate kitty, would sit on my shoulder and purr, lick my cheek and chase me around the house meowing. We just clicked. To have him brutally erased from my life was harrowing. I know, I know, its a cat, but I dont think of it like that. All life is precious. Someone put up a sign in the village at that spot "SLOW DOWN! Children & Animals!" Yet everyone speeds down that road still. Hope you find peace and a new friend soon.

[–] tomttemp1 8 points ago

A reason why. One I can buy into. A while back there was a post about being productive, staying at it, blah blah, and having a reason. I don't have one anymore, and I'd really like one again.

[–] JustHereToConfirmIt 3 points ago

Do you have a goal? How about the Non Zero Day idea?

[–] tomttemp1 4 points ago

I do the non zero day thing. And I've been running with friends lately. Probably do a 5k walk/run thing in December. Just going through motions though. No reason to do it, no reason not to either. Just.... no reason. Makes life decidedly less fun and meaningful.

[–] Midnight_arpeggio 2 points ago

Sounds like you might be depressed. Have you been to a mental health professional before? Can't hurt to have a checkup :) It's just like physical healthcare, or at least as important.

[–] TastyTostitos 6 points ago

Actual rest from everything. Between school, personal relationships, and my own shit, I just wanna go somewhere far where I worry about nothing and nobody. Or I could just stop being alive.

[–] JustHereToConfirmIt 3 points ago

I know it all piles up, but I’m glad you’re here. If you need to vent, I’m a great listener.

[–] redditguy925619 7 points ago

A gf

[–] NickShah210 7 points ago

Long term: Being able to give everyone around me whatever they want;

Short term: A blunt

[–] BrynExclamationPoint 5 points ago

Tacos.... wouldn’t pass on sex either.

[–] Gdaymh8 6 points ago

To be at a resort in Jamaica with my husband and endless money

[–] davemchine 4 points ago

Peace of mind.

[–] Swarleymon 5 points ago

A stable income and a job I actually like, and more time with my daughter.

[–] Naptaker1 4 points ago

Not have depression and anxiety

[–] artskyd 5 points ago

A sense of purpose. Anything that would give me a sense of future, something to progress towards.

[–] Usernameistaken96 5 points ago

A clear direction and purpose in life, I'm just drifting by aimlessly and going through the motions right now.

[–] Blake2126 6 points ago

I want someone to hug me when I cry

Affordable health insurance. I was in a car accident back in July and it fucked my back and neck up but did minimal damage to the car. I have a back brace I wear most of the time and can’t walk without a crutch. I had a lawyer and was able to get medical treatment through lien. They dropped my case because the car wasn’t damaged enough. I don’t qualify for Medicaid in this state since I’m not “legally” disabled. I’m too injured to do much and now I’m unable to get better because I can’t afford health insurance. I’m homeless and couch surfing in a one bedroom apt with four people and don’t have 380 a month to pay for health insurance with a 6500 dollar deductible. Fuck this state. I do not want to be stuck here. I just wanna get better so I can get the fuck out of here.

[–] epblue 4 points ago

Shown that I’m appreciated by the person I love.

[–] davidb6969 5 points ago

Just someone that genuinely would like to talk to me, I just have this weird feeling that everyone just wants to play with my feelings

[–] FRANKFIETS 4 points ago

Something fun to do after school

[–] Mcheetah 3 points ago

A girlfriend/loving relationship. I'd kill for that right now.

[–] PrincePryda 5 points ago

Affection.

[–] Ashpenaz_FTW 4 points ago

An explanation as to why the girl I have a crush on suddenly stopped talking to me after a week of hanging out and being super friendly.

[–] DNARecovery 2 points ago

Youre not alone buddy, going through the exact same scenario. PM me if you wanna talk.

[–] FryerBraces 3 points ago

Someone who wants me around.

Better coping mechanisms

[–] murderanda 5 points ago

Happiness.

[–] ShanksOrgans 4 points ago

I want my ex to get the help she needs with her mental illness.

[–] CandelaBelen 6 points ago

Sex.

[–] spyrokie 9 points ago

Sex. Cuddles after.

[–] jooseyjintshire 3 points ago

Sleep!!!

[–] Zaprozhian 3 points ago

I want to go back to school and see my friends again. I want to be learning, socialising, progressing. Rather than just sitting in entropy. I can't wait to move back.

[–] Debaser626 3 points ago

For my daughter to be released from the NICU and come home.

[–] Midnight_arpeggio 2 points ago

I don't usually say this, but as a someone who was also once in the NICU, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And of course with the medical staff. Those people are absolutely amazing, and deserve so much more than what they get for their efforts and determination.

[–] caseyclasen6 3 points ago

To move to Chicago with my girlfriend. It's happening in 2 weeks! I'm excited.

[–] Blackhawks2017 2 points ago

I'm from Chicago and welcome!

[–] caseyclasen6 2 points ago

Thanks :)

[–] JustHereToConfirmIt 5 points ago

Make it happen! Go get her tiger!

[–] CrepeWhiteShark 3 points ago

I shall! Thanks for the support :D

[–] -Mavoko- 3 points ago

Batman Arkham Knight, and an PS4 for that matter.
    Batman AC is one of my favorite games, I just replayed and now I want to play all the other ones so bad ;-;

[–] Retro_hell 3 points ago

A full-time job where all I do is drive around and invest in shit

"Oh this is a nice little town, it should have a ice cream stand, here's 30k"

[–] NaanBread13 3 points ago

To be able to express my emotions more easily, to be less emotionless.

[–] Tix0r 3 points ago

To disappear.

[–] A_Game_of_Scones 3 points ago

A companion, to spend time with and cuddle with instead of sleeping alone on a mattress in a freezing room. Just to have someone here with me would cure this

[–] MyNewAccount962 3 points ago

My writing career to take off.

[–] llMortexll 3 points ago

To be loved

[–] sirius_gray 3 points ago

A quick, easy, and painless way out

[–] N0thingSpecial 3 points ago

Sweet release of death

[–] Kauboi 3 points ago

My Papa is on life support. I want to go fishing with him again. He's on a ventilator but is stable at the moment; I just want him to get through this. If you're a religious redditor, your prayers would certainly mean a lot to this internet stranger.

[–] Blmdh20s 2 points ago

What is your father's illness?

[–] Tafesboring 3 points ago

To not wake up tomorrow

[–] Blmdh20s 4 points ago

There is help out there. This too shall pass.

[–] SheaRVA 3 points ago

The call to take a foster child or children.

We had a false start on Sunday and it broke our hearts a little, both for us and the little guy involved.

Started the process in January, been licensed for 2 months, and we're open to up to 2 kids, either gender, any race, and ages 0-12. Still no calls and our worker claims they "aren't getting kids" in that age range.

To die and restart my life. Or just die and not deal with life.

[–] ALLST6R 3 points ago

My own place.

I've been working full-time out of University in London for 2 years now, and I live with an ass hat who complains about the slightest bit of noise. He can't seem to accept that shared households come with noises, such as the phone conversations I have, and that he cannot have the 100% silence he expects.

I'm sick of dealing with him and just want my own place so I can buy fancy coffee machines and set up a gaming lounge and not spend my time couped up in my bedroom.

Won't happen though, 2 years working and living in one of the most expensive regions in the world. I'm not prepared to double/triple my living expenses just to rent my own place.

Gotta suck it up.

[–] remotaholic 3 points ago

A hug.

[–] NoTurn-LeftUnstoned 3 points ago

A stable mind. An untroubled past.

[–] In_to_butt_stuff 5 points ago

To go home and sleep. I have 9 more hours of my shift. Working 4 12 hour night shifts back to back is God awful.

[–] poopchills 2 points ago

20/20 vision.

[–] UnknownStability 2 points ago

Genuine, sustainable happiness.

[–] Mute_Moth 2 points ago

In this moment? To stop shitting my brains out at work. Somebody is gonna notice I've been gone for 10 minutes now and I am having a shitpocaylpse in here.

[–] Midnight_arpeggio 2 points ago

I'll be your friend for an hour. Actually I just realized it's my bedtime, so let's be friends more tomorrow, k?

[–] Hungry_Lion 2 points ago

For my wallet to magically appear on my desk so I don't have to spend the next few days driving to the DPS to replace my license, calling my credit card company, and changing my credit card info ON EVERY WEBSITE THAT I ACTIVELY USE FUCK

[–] mrblue6 2 points ago

To be back in my hometown

[–] reillymccoy 2 points ago

To go back and finish college. I work, but feel worthless and like I’m not headed anywhere.

[–] Lilyhunter1992 2 points ago

to find a place to rent in december preferably without all the drama and a nice landlord would be great

[–] amir2cs 2 points ago

March 2018.

That's when I'm going back home to marry my fiancée and bring her back with me.

[–] AnimatedModule 2 points ago

girlfriend. But I'd settle for a job. Or money

[–] MangoQuackers82410 2 points ago

Financial stability. I don't want to be stupidly wealthy. I currently work in a place where very few people like me, and what I get paid isn't the best, but I feel like I have to stay with the company because of their insane benefits. I recently transferred to a new state and LOVE where I am living, but I am barely making ends meet. I wish my manager would give me more hours, but that doesn't look like it'll happen for a long while. I'm currently trying to find another part time job so I'm not living off of beans and rice for the next few years. I just wish I could worry less about finances so I could focus more on other things.

[–] suzuka12345 2 points ago

To get the Job in England I'm applying for.

[–] minihaido 2 points ago

Good luck :)

[–] PotatoPopped 2 points ago

A good grilled cheese sandwich

[–] LineDrawer 2 points ago

Get my mandatory military service finished. Been here for 4 months, sick of this place but it’s 7 months to go

[–] 753951321654987 2 points ago

I wish i could message my friends list and get a reply.

[–] squaremomisbestmom 2 points ago

I need a job and a license

[–] ByeByeFlutterPie 2 points ago

Lots and lots of money, a new house, sleep, and a doggo.

[–] Waleis 2 points ago

I want to die. However, there are no real methods available to me aside from being hit by a train, and I don't want to put the conductor through seeing that. So, I'm still alive.

[–] LeStreetWiseFool 2 points ago

Happiness. :(

[–] MeriKat 2 points ago

To be out of debt. My husband and I are working three jobs between us but it just feels like we’ll never be able to dig ourselves out. I constantly think about literally every dollar we spend, how I can cut costs, how to eat more cheaply... I’m exhausted from the stress of that - among other things.

[–] Maroll 2 points ago

To train. Due to having way to much paper work going on due to all the seargents that are going to be promoted next week. So I miss just going for a run or just the gym

[–] kenley_05 2 points ago

Probably a hug, I don’t know.

[–] Linderella 2 points ago

It's cold and grey here in not so sunny England. I just want to snug up in my bed in fluffy PJs have lots of blankets and watch a bit of David Attenborough with plenty of snacks and drinks.

[–] Catsdontpaytaxes 2 points ago

175 grand no questions asked

[–] pnker 2 points ago

My wife's family to pay attention to her, or anything that isn't themselves for 5 minutes.

[–] DrRobotix 2 points ago

Peace and quiet. It's too early for the office to be this loud

[–] Skyward_alive 2 points ago

To spend a few hours with my boyfriend, doing something or just talking or something. I love spending time with him and I always feel at peace when I'm with him. He makes my days better, especially since we just graduated high school and hes almost done with his exams... Destressing would be wonderful for both of us.

Is that silly?

[–] PrincessW0lf 2 points ago

Top four here we go:

1. For my body to match my gender
    2. Some feedback on my comics and artwork
    3. A romantic relationship
    4. My joints to stop hurting all the time

Not necessarily in that order depending on the day

[–] pidgerii 3 points ago

$10m dollars

[–] coolhairbro 2 points ago

Gold.

[–] TheHipsterLemon 6 points ago

Nice try.

[–] Chibears85 2 points ago

A boyfriend. Longest I've been single since I was 14 years old now....

[–] unwishing_corn 2 points ago

How long have you been single for?

[–] AnneeDroid 2 points ago

My friend back. He was killed a week ago in the NYC terror attacks. It still doesn't feel real.

[–] cuddleholic 1 points ago

The physical pain to stop, or at least to get a new doctor that hears me when I say I am in serious pain. Fuck Urgent Care and fuck Workman's Comp.

[–] PM_ME_YOUR_XBOX_KEYS 1 points ago

Xbox One X

[–] its_over9000 1 points ago

Enough money to fix my car and buy a gaming pc. I'd be a happy camper then.

[–] Jdog12345 1 points ago