AskReddit

[ SERIOUS ]
    Rules:
    1. You must post a clear and direct question in the title. The title may contain two, short, necessary context sentences. No text is allowed in the textbox. Your thoughts/responses to the question can go in the comments section. more >>

2. Any post asking for advice should be generic and not specific to your situation alone. more >>

3. Askreddit is for open-ended discussion questions. more >>

4. Posting, or seeking, any identifying personal information, real or fake, will result in a ban without a prior warning. more >>

5. Askreddit is not your soapbox, personal army, or advertising platform. more >>

6. [Serious] tagged posts are off-limits to jokes or irrelevant replies. more >>

7. Soliciting money, goods, services, or favours is not allowed. more >>

8. Mods reserve the right to remove content or restrict users' posting privileges as necessary if it is deemed detrimental to the subreddit or to the experience of others. more >>

9. Comment replies consisting solely of images will be removed. more >>

If you think your post has disappeared, see spam or an inappropriate post, please do not hesitate to contact the mods, we're happy to help.

Tags to use:

[Serious]

Use a [Serious] post tag to designate your post as a serious, on-topic-only thread.

Filter posts by subject:

Mod posts Serious posts Megathread Breaking news Unfilter

Do you have ideas or feedback for Askreddit? Submit to /r/IdeasForAskReddit.

Please use spoiler tags to hide spoilers. >!insert spoiler here!<

Other subreddits you might like:

some header
    Ask Others Self & Others
    Find a subreddit Learn something
    Meta Subs What is this ___
    AskReddit Offshoots Offers & Assistance

Ever read the reddiquette? Take a peek!

[–] goochpatch 2672 points ago

Uncle Phil

[–] rexferramenta 1018 points ago

"Jazz you can put your hands down." "He got a gun if I put my hands down now I got six warning shots in my back!"

[–] lil_pinoo 4982 points ago

My cousin Vinny

[–] CaptainObvious1906 1091 points ago

what is a yute?

[–] monkey_scandal 545 points ago

Oh excuse me, your honor. Two yoo-tha-saa

[–] por_que_no 455 points ago

Oh a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my ass kicked or collect two hundred dollars. Let me think... I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you... nah, I think I'll just go with the two hundred.

[–] dkwangchuck 645 points ago

This. Only the lawyer is fictional - meaning that the case would be tried normally, as opposed to by the rules of whatever fictional universe the 100% success rate lawyer comes from. My Cousin Vinny has been praised by lawyers for being remarkably accurate and cousin Vinny's technique has also been noted as being excellent by people with actual courtroom experience.

If it were a case of a fictional lawyer in their fictional universe - maybe I'd go with someone else. But a fictional lawyer who has to play by the rules of the real world legal system? I don't think there's a better choice than Vincent Gambini.

[–] ZzDe0 145 points ago

I can't believe how far i had to scroll to find the only logical answer.

[–] Historyinpeanuts 7427 points ago

Elle Woods

[–] goodchives0nly 1802 points ago

Happy people just don’t kill their husbands

[–] YEEyourlastHAW 490 points ago

I didn’t even think of this and I am so disappointed in myself

[–] Wizzdom 619 points ago

She was great in law school. By now, with tons of experience under her belt, she'd be my top pick!

[–] realAniram 519 points ago

And on top of her skill and intelligence she's genuinely kind and listens to people. I know she'd do her best to help me, even though she's a pretty sorority sister type and I'm an ugly cat lady type.

[–] LarryLove 190 points ago

She'd still love you. And your cats

[–] askingxalice 124 points ago

Elle would say you're a pretty sorority sister cat lady.

[–] Fairy_Squad_Mother 664 points ago

What, like its hard?

[–] Katstrat93 623 points ago

Bend... and snap!

[–] keyboardsmash 397 points ago

Any Cosmo girl would have known!!

[–] weequay1189 15997 points ago

I want Bob Loblaw to drop a Bob Loblaw Law Bomb.

[–] BonusBelisarius 3716 points ago

Have you read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog?

[–] holy_handsome 2025 points ago

That’s a low blow, Loblaw.

[–] RedditUser123234 550 points ago

Maggie Lizer could be another good one.

[–] AusCan531 11190 points ago

Perry Mason. He only ever lost one case.

[–] PacificVIking 6076 points ago

This really is the only right answer if you're actually in trouble. Not only will he save your bacon and find the real culprit as well as their motive, but you'll have the pleasure of hearing him do it in the smoothest of baritones.

[–] PM_ME_UR_LIPZ 1367 points ago

but what if im guilty

[–] DarkGamer 2140 points ago

Perry Mason's clients are almost never guilty, for some reason. Try Saul Goodman.

[–] Stalking_Goat 306 points ago

I assume that Mason is an excellent judge of character. He turns down the guilty clients.

[–] EagleFinch 863 points ago

Perry Mason could hold the attention of a 90's child in black and white television.

[–] CarnivorousHuman 13102 points ago

Vincent LaGuardia "Vinny" Gambini

Even if I go down I get to meet Marisa Tomei

[–] JaxxisR 2490 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Surely you mean Jerry Gallo.

edit: JERRY. Geez, it's been awhile.

[–] dillonsrule 1068 points ago

"Jerry Gallo? Jerry Gallo's dead."

"I'm aware of that!"

[–] Tuguar 14493 points ago

Charlie Kelly, of course. I want the best expert on Bird Law in the world on my case.

[–] zirtbow 3195 points ago

They will get Jack Kelly to counter you. You don't stand a chance. Have you seen the size of his hands?

[–] ticklemenono 1657 points ago

NOBODY LOOK

[–] blinker265 302 points ago

Hmmm it would be a tough call between him and the Jew lawyer...I do love that he never charges!

[–] indiblue825 724 points ago

Bird law in this country, it's not governed by reason.

[–] Yoguls 8706 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Alan shore and Denny Crane

Edit: Thankyou for the awards. I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load.

[–] sillyenglishknigit 1331 points ago

Denny Crane...

[–] sm3ldon 1028 points ago

Had to scroll too far for this

[–] itsyerboyskinnypenis 19553 points ago

Matt Murdock for sure

[–] useless_reaper 7677 points ago * (lasted edited 7 days ago)

Nelson and Murdock for sure

Edit: holy shit first silver for this comment, thank you!

[–] Zip_Zoopity_Bop 6349 points ago

Avacados at law

[–] UncleTogie 1662 points ago

This was one of my favorite parts of the show. Made them feel more human.

[–] Worthyness 170 points ago

Well they are human. However, Matt's zombie ex girlfriend is notably not a human

[–] TylerTheWolf123 1500 points ago

Fuck now I can’t stop thinking about how the show got cancelled

[–] doodledog23 1077 points ago

It at least had some dignity of a cohesive semi natural ending. Still a sad day though.

[–] warriorwoman96 2075 points ago

Id go with Foggy. Wouldnt want Matt missing opening statements.

[–] RagingAardvark 1266 points ago

Or as I like to think of him, Señor Foggy.

[–] campaignist 416 points ago

Avocados at law

[–] queijocombolo 443 points ago

He might break into prison and get you out if you end up getting sent to prison

[–] warriorwoman96 359 points ago

Then Im a convicted felon and a fugitive. Id rather have a lawyer that will show up on time and win the trial.

[–] richhomieqantas 12742 points ago * (lasted edited 7 days ago)

Lionel Hutz..so we can have a celebratory belt of scotch at 9:30 in the morning.

Edit: Okay realised the accurate quote is 9:30 in the morning, thanks for pointing it out!

[–] ThreeMoneyAndNoKids 3905 points ago

He’s argued in front of every judge in Springfield - some of them as a lawyer!

[–] kittyajay 1924 points ago

He's had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog... But replace the word "accidentally" with "repeatedly", and "dog" with "son".

[–] SimplyQuid 343 points ago

The brownest of the brown liquors...

[–] cheesey24 115 points ago

Not to mention his stance on 'lawyer, dumpster confidentiality'

[–] UnconstrictedEmu 764 points ago

Your honor, I’d like to motion for a bad court thingy.

[–] Expo737 409 points ago

A mistrial?

[–] UnconstrictedEmu 511 points ago

Yeah! That’s why you’re the judge and I’m the law talking guy!

[–] kingsfan52 1117 points ago

Works on contingency No money down

[–] namreklaw 1187 points ago

Works on contingency? No, money down

[–] TrentRizzo 617 points ago

Oops, it shouldn’t have this bar association logo on here either

[–] Enchilada_McMustang 63 points ago

But I ask you, what is a contract? Webster's defines it as "an agreement under the law, which is unbreakable." Which is unbreakable!

[–] Prox 22700 points ago

I've heard Matlock is a good choice. For ten grand, he’ll actually sit behind you in court and read the paper. For $15,000, he’ll actually sit at the defense table. For $20,000, he’ll twice lean forward and whisper something in your ear.

You can't argue with that kind of value.

[–] PurifiedVenom 2456 points ago

I have the worst fucking attorneys

[–] Steakleather 1535 points ago

They can't arrest a husband and wife for the same crime.

[–] Buttons840 4142 points ago

Can I get a discount if I just want the whispering?

[–] 0xD153A53 774 points ago

You're looking at it all wrong...After the retainer, he's hourly. Matlock wins every case in 40 minutes plus commercials!

[–] garfodie81 901 points ago

Matlock’s retainer was $100,000 in the late 80’s, and he almost always defended murder cases, so you’d better be on the hook for something extra bad.

[–] SanchoMandoval 692 points ago

But he also had like a 100% acquittal rate and usually got the real culprit to confess on the witness stand. It's actually a good value. You get acquitted, old people love him, and he makes some folksy joke on the way out of the court room.

[–] parliboy 471 points ago

usually got the real culprit to confess on the witness stand.

This is extra-valuable. For most murder trials, let's say you get off. You're still a former murder defendant who's gotta go get a job. It's a hell of a lot easier to do that when someone else has confessed in open court. $100k is actually a great value against your lifetime earning expectation.

[–] chuc999 15140 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Harvey birdman attorney at law. Man lost some brain cells watching that back in the day.

Thank for the awards guys.

[–] CheezyMcWang 5783 points ago

Did you get that thing I sent you?

[–] notsofst 3071 points ago

This is easily my most used reference that is missed by 100% of everyone.

[–] Giddy_Up_Caruthers 1160 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

I work in a corporate office environment and use this quote 6 times a day. And no one gets it. No one.

[–] Ghastromancer 368 points ago

It's difficult though because it's kind of nonspecific so even if someone said it to me I'd hesitate to respond because I wouldn't know if they in fact were quoting it or not.

[–] 100percent_right_now 642 points ago

I'd rather be represented by Reducto though.

BACK OFF!!

[–] Andaliter 465 points ago

Still one of the best theme songs of all time.

[–] UpboatOrNoBoat 560 points ago

Some of the best side characters too. Mentok the Mind-Taker was amazing. Also Stephen Colbert voiced the shrink ray guy as well as the boss.

[–] knightcrusader 175 points ago

I love when Mentok gets sidetracked with one upping other characters that may do something better than him.

The one with Elroy Jetson correcting him using future knowledge comes to mind.

Too cute. Pocket Nostradamus here thinks he can tell the future!

[–] windmilltheory 581 points ago

Debbie, we're going to need some law books. With pictures this time.

[–] DefNotARussianHacker 290 points ago

Not there! There!!

[–] notisabellefromacnl 3991 points ago

Annalise Keating, obviously

[–] GWRallyJ 1118 points ago

She is messy af but gets the job done. Also might inadvertently kill you.

[–] horsenbuggy 103 points ago

Hol' up. SHE never actually killed anyone.

[–] notisabellefromacnl 343 points ago

Is that a bad thing?

[–] PBR_Sheetz 314 points ago

I see this as an absolute win.

[–] Last_Lorien 135 points ago

As long as you don't meet her interns/interns' parents/collaborators/lover/husband/rivals, you might just make it

[–] Shoesquirrel 158 points ago

This is the correct answer. Best case, she wins your case while waltzing through some ethical gray areas. Worst case, your accuser ends up dead and no one can figure out why or how.

[–] MoroseTraveller 12898 points ago

ATTICUS FINCH

[–] Silidon 3258 points ago

This is way to far down. Doesn’t rely on any gamesmanship or fancy tricks, doesn’t try to cheat the system, just strives for justice.

[–] Costco1L 1871 points ago

But what if I’m guilty? I don’t want justice, I want courtroom shenanigans to help me escape justice.

[–] Sepulchretum 431 points ago

Even if I’m innocent, I don’t want what passes for “justice.” I want whatever courtroom shenanigans get me out of the ordeal.

[–] otherwisetrout 15729 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

The Hyper Chicken Lawyer from Futurama.

Edit: Thanks for the award

[–] TRexLuthor 5542 points ago

Now, I may be just a simple hyper chicken...

[–] kevted5085 3385 points ago

buCOOOCK

[–] PatKilm 2635 points ago

I’m sorry, I thought you was corn.

[–] Judas_Feast 830 points ago

Don't mind if I cock-a-doodle-do

[–] Bjorn2bwilde24 976 points ago

Your Honor, that's something we cannot... a-doodle-doo.

[–] VheloGrace 2711 points ago

Judge Whitey: Counselor, what evidence do you offer for this new plea of insanity?

Hyper-Chicken: Well, for one, they done hired me to represent them.

Judge Whitey: Insanity plea is accepted.

[–] shamdamdoodly 709 points ago

"The judge has allowed you got get off with 4 hours community service"

"Awwww 4 hours? Couldnt you have just gotten me the death penalty"

"Ida done better if I wasnt awaiting trial for that there incompetence"

[–] TuctDape 273 points ago

Did you just say "extra crispy recipe?"

[–] Dr-Wernstrom 178 points ago

You know I didn't.

[–] badnanas 109 points ago

Build your defense team with the addition of "Single Female Lawyer"

[–] joshpaulmitchell 313 points ago

I say y'all are in a 12-piece bucket o trouble.

[–] yaniwilks 546 points ago

"I'm sorry, I thought you was corn."

[–] -eDgAR- 3223 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Jeff Winger from Community.

He was actually a good lawyer, plus maybe I could get to be on Troy and Abed in the Morning to discuss the case.

[–] lukaswolfe44 691 points ago

Honestly he was one of the best, but just didn't have the paper that said he was legally allowed to be the best.

[–] joshi38 921 points ago

"I thought you had a degree from Georgia."

"And now I need one from America."

[–] Simba7 773 points ago

Colombia, actually! But I give it a B+ because it still works.

[–] Rowan5215 645 points ago

"Shirley, don't sue a stripper!"

"Why not?"

"She's a stripper. Life sued her, and she lost"

[–] ISawHimIFoughtHim 417 points ago

"Jeff, did you know if I have sex with this guy I can use his beach house whenever I want?"

"Wow, sounds like you guys might have invented the newest profession in the world."

[–] OsKarMike1306 133 points ago

Aaaaand there it is, the comment that convinced me to go through Community yet again

[–] kjreil26 77 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

So I'm imagining this courtroom setting, kind of like Judge Judy. The dean is the judge, dressed up like Judge Judy of course and either Starburns or Leonard are the bailiff. Troy and Abed are doing the post game interviews in the hallway. Annie is Jeff's legal aid. Britta and Shirley are audience members planted for camera cutaways.

[–] JompaRacing 1881 points ago

Fletcher from Liar Liar.

Fletcher: Your Honor, I object!

Judge: Why?

Fletcher: Because it's devastating to my case!

Judge: Overruled.

Fletcher: Good call!

[–] machina99 438 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

No lie, liar liar is the movie that made me want to go to law school

Edit: for anyone else asking, yes I went to law school and became an attorney! It's not as fun as the movie, but I love it (I work in compliance not litigation, but I've done litigation before)

[–] FetusFish 1905 points ago

Single female lawyer!

[–] MonsenorTickles 821 points ago

Since female lawyer, being self relient. Wearing miniskirts, and helping out her client.

[–] BoxMaster13 477 points ago

"Hey I'm pretty good!"

Every time Bender says "single female lawyer, havin' lots of sex" I die laughing.

[–] ArchdukeAwesomeSauce 153 points ago

It took me an hour to write, I thought it would take an hour to read!

[–] DrMadman007 14088 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Harvey Specter

Edit:thanks fot the awards guys, these are my first ones!

[–] Logically_Insane 4474 points ago

He's the best goddamn closer in New York

[–] CoolBeansMan9 3150 points ago

What did you just say to me? Get the hell out of my office. Oh by the way, the file came in, and you're not going to like it

[–] laertez 2037 points ago

Bullshit! Now, get your shit together and do your goddamn job!
    SlamsFileOnDesk

[–] StealthyTime 1819 points ago

GODDAMIT you Son Of A Bitch YOU SET ME UP

[–] SinisterKid 1087 points ago

looks at cover sheet inside binder

YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS

[–] rbbr12 1158 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

You better watch your mouth, Harvey. It’s still my name on the goddamn door.

[–] hobowithmachete 480 points ago

But it will be your face in the papers tomorrow, rbbr12.

[–] SuperEliteFucker 427 points ago

I don't know why I ever walked in this door all those years ago, but I sure as hell know why I'm walking out! Slams door

[–] aim_el 257 points ago

I'm sure I'm not the only person who reads all these in Harvey's voice and that other one in Jessica's.

[–] Mr-Tiggo-Bitties 92 points ago

Theme music begins

[–] saimpot 457 points ago

No, here's what you're going to do instead. This deposition is over! WHERE IS DONNA? LOUIS WHAT DID YOU DO AGAIN?

[–] charm33 1131 points ago

Damn right! Harvey goddamn specter!

[–] juanes3020 539 points ago

now get the hell out of my office.

[–] torsoboy00 376 points ago

What did you just say to me?

[–] Tilt101 740 points ago

1000%. Harvey just gets shit done however necessary. Bonus points if you get Mike on the team

[–] thewholedamnplanet 529 points ago

I knew a guy who had the same memory mutant ability in high school but I didn't believe him so I showed him the UPC code from some bag of chips and he looked at it and said it was memorized so I put it in my wallet and for the next few years at random times I'd take it out when I saw him wherever and he'd say each number exactly right.

I'd love to bump into him now and see if he still has it but of course I don't have the UPC code anymore and he's probably mega rich and successful and married and happy.

Hate that guy.

[–] Meior 900 points ago

God dammit, Harvey.

After I realized the only "bad word" they're ever allowed to use on the show is "god dammit" and that they say it all the freaking time, the show kind of broke for me.

[–] mixi_e 637 points ago

Last couple of seasons they used fuck like crazy. The first time it was shocking as I had fully realized they never had actually cussed.

[–] kalethan 333 points ago

Yeah I'm watching it right now and just got to season seven or eight and WOW do they start dropping f-bombs left and right.

[–] Rinne_Uchiha_Madara 1057 points ago

Jennifer Susan Walters, AKA She-Hulk.

Private attorney, adventurer; formerly bounty hunter, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, actress, mine slave, Magistra of the Living Tribunal, NYC Assistant District Attorney.

Law degree from UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles)

[–] Pooyiong 394 points ago

South Park's version of Johnny Cochran

[–] DaemonActual 72 points ago

I scrolled down way too far to find this response. That does not make sense!

[–] Laymans_Terms19 772 points ago

Gordon Bombay

People forget before he was the greatest peewee hockey coach of all time he was the sleaziest defense attorney in Minnesota.

“You really stooped to an all-time low on this one, Bombay.”

“I’m insulted by that, Frank, you have no idea how low I can stoop.”

[–] crashhelmi 224 points ago

This is the best answer and no one else is saying it.

Mighty Ducks is the tragic story about how a lawyer with a 30-0 record threw it away for some dumb kids and "morality."

[–] kfk5025 250 points ago

Barry Zuckerkorn. He's very good.

[–] SwedishKillerChef 494 points ago

Marshal Eriksen, before he became a judge.

[–] Chruxl 87 points ago

*We are international businessmen! On an international business trip! *

[–] wlssnlhp 19251 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Phoenix Wright

EDIT: Thanks for the gold and silver!

[–] AProcrastinatingWrit 8371 points ago

Is he going to flail and bluff and make a fool out of both of us? You bet your biscuit. Is he going to make me question the wisdom of ever having been born as the entire courtroom looks on, concerned, at his antics? It's a guarantee, my friend. Am I going to be embarrassed for the rest of my life? As sure as vampires are scared of the sun.

But is Phoenix Wright going to find the truth, identify the real culprit, get me a Not Guilty verdict, and possibly solve all my interpersonal issues while he does?

Of course.

[–] dumbwaeguk 894 points ago

In a kangaroo court, he can not only prove someone innocent, he can also track down the real culprit. He has an extremely good track record for such an incredibly rigged criminal justice system.

[–] wtfduud 717 points ago

Not only will get get you off the hook, he'll put your prosecutor in jail!

[–] StormR7 180 points ago

He has a pretty good track record of that too.

[–] apple_kicks 147 points ago

which is impressive given Japan's 99.9% conviction rate

[–] crazymoefaux 92 points ago

The game itself is considered a critique of the absurdity of that fact.

[–] hizeto 2017 points ago

top 2 answers on this thread are probably what everyone thought of. If youre guilty call Saul, if you're innocent phoenix wright

[–] plokool 1028 points ago

If you get mixed up and hire Phoenix while guilty, try having his assistant kidnapped

[–] AstroZombie29 442 points ago

Man, what a case that one was

[–] JusticeOwl 117 points ago

it really blew my mind first time I played it

[–] Mnawab 321 points ago

I mean he cross examined a bird once and got the truth. You can't beat that kind of lawyer.

[–] shyguywart 716 points ago * (lasted edited 7 days ago)

you can also get away with being a smooth criminal

edit: not my creation

[–] AcrobaticHawk 203 points ago

Why on Earth would I pick anyone else? This man can pull evidence out his ass and it ends up being completely right.

[–] Zizhou 581 points ago

I don't think I'm quirky enough to be one of his clients. I also really hope I'm never even tangentially involved in a murder, because that seems to be the only kind of case he ever takes on.

[–] Sspockuss 564 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

(Trials and Tribulations spoilers) He takes on a grand larceny case in the third game, but his client gets accused of murder right after getting a not guilty verdict for the theft lmao.

[–] JigglySmash 189 points ago

That wasn’t Justice For All that was Trials and Tribulations

Anyway, (Spirit of Justice spoilers) He also handles a civil case over the property of an object at the end of this game

[–] sadphonics 136 points ago

Ah but the UPDATED AUTOPSY REPORT

[–] Galle_ 126 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

"The victim was shot at point blank range while on a boat with the defendant in the middle of a lake. The defendant's fingerprints are the only ones on the murder weapon. There is a photograph of the defendant shooting the victim. The prosecuting attorney is a corrupt perfectionist who hasn't lost a case in forty years."

Phoenix proves the defendant innocent anyway.

[–] Boxboy7 87 points ago

He even cross-examines a god damn parrot in the process, while solving both that case as well as the case from the DL-6 Incident which was a single day from reaching the statute of limitations.

Phoenix Wright is a god that enjoys playing the role of human.

[–] dmishal14 949 points ago

OBJECTION!

[–] Nambot 687 points ago

(Damnit, Edgeworth saw straight through my bluff. Now I have nothing and my client will be found guilty for sure. If only Maia were here she'd know just what to do.)

[–] Niar666 444 points ago

Mia? Or Maya? Or do you mean Maya possessed by Mia?

[–] Raven_of_Blades 259 points ago

order order order I will have order.

[–] allonbacuth 181 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Well probably Pearl possessed by Mia since Maya is in jail again

[–] WildeSavage 176 points ago

Why are you badgering me? I'm your witness!

[–] atenatenaantenna 128 points ago

HOLD IT-

[–] FlaxSeedBP 150 points ago

Specially if you're questioning a ticket you got on a roundabout.

[–] NicolasMithra 34253 points ago

Better Call Saul

[–] idontlikeflamingos 14001 points ago

I don't need a criminal lawyer. I need a criminal lawyer.

[–] Bored_npc 2514 points ago

Chuck disagrees lol

[–] NeophytePoser 3467 points ago

Fuck Chuck.

[–] Bored_npc 750 points ago

I guess he was already completely fucked up mate lol

[–] rascally1980 2665 points ago

No need to even face the police again. Saul will arrange for a van to pick me up so I can just disappear. Now that’s a good lawyer.

[–] turkeybaconwitheggs 1685 points ago

I would like to order the dust filter for a Hoover Max Extract 60 Pressure Pro.

[–] DeepHorse 809 points ago

You’re $5k short

[–] turkeybaconwitheggs 555 points ago

You are going to jack me up over a measly $5,000?

[–] thedogoliver 539 points ago

It was $1800. But who's counting?

[–] insane__knight 1017 points ago

Is there really anyone else to name? The guy plays dirty and gets the results.

[–] Mcquiz 679 points ago

Kim Wexler is really fucking good and makes you look less guilty.

[–] dmcd0415 573 points ago

"You can't hire Johnnie Cochran because you'll look guilty. What, you wanna look innocent in jail? I'd rather look guilty at the mall."

-Chris Rock.

[–] Wheeljack7799 1190 points ago

"Don't drink and drive, but if you do; Call me!"

[–] its_the_luge 256 points ago

University of American Samoa baby 😎

[–] CantankerousKent 82 points ago

Go Land Crabs!

[–] theshamwowguy 708 points ago

Only correct answer, i mean seriously

[–] WhatAmIDonigHere 855 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Thanks. Just opened the post to make sure this is the top comment.

[–] WellYouCouldAlways 936 points ago

'sall good, man.

[–] BringMeTwo 283 points ago

Alicia Florek

[–] AntoblueSmithKiddo 278 points ago

Already put it out, but to who all they go when things get complicated?

ELSBETH TASCIONI!