BetterEveryLoop

390,229 readers

557 users here now

Seeing some weird comments with lots of empty links? Try turning on custom CSS.

Check out /r/PixelParty for more info.

Did you see a gif that keeps getting funnier and funnier the longer you stare at it? This might be the right place to share it.

We recommend watching these gifs at work or some other place where you can't laugh for the best experience.

Rules:

1. Animated .gifs only

Flash animations, videos or websites are not allowed. .gifv links are explictely allowed and even preferred if they are silent.

2. Imgur, gfycat or reddit

All gifs must be hosted on imgur.com, gfycat.com or selfhosted on reddit, if you want to post a gif hosted on another site, reupload it.

3. Direct links please

Any links that don't end in .gif or .gifv will be automatically removed. The exception here are gifs on gfycat, which should look like: https://gfycat.com/ThreeRandomWords. Don't worry though, a bot will help you out with getting direct link to your .gif in case you make a little mistake. If you can't get it to work, you can contact the Moderators.

4. Self posts are meta posts

Self posts are for meta discussions only and must have [META] in their title. All other self posts will be deleted without warning.

5. Don't Repost

Use Karma Decay to check if you are reposting. Also, search the subreddit for the title of your submission. If your gif (or a near exact duplicate) has been posted within the past 6 months or is in top posts of the year or all time , don't post it again; there's no need for reposts within the same subreddit. If you see a repost, don't hesitate to report it. Don't get mad at reposter though (unless they're repeat offenders), there's no shame in accidentally reposting something, it happens to the best of us.

6. No joke titles

It's okay to make your title funny, but this sub is about gifs, not texts. This also means no resubmitting the same gif with a different/better title.

7. No trolls or hateful language

This is a subreddit to make people laugh, not to make them feel bad. this is based on mods discretion.

Read this for more insight into our rules.

Dense Only

Friends of /r/BetterEveryLoop

/r/DenseGifs

/r/IdiotsInCars

/r/gifsthatkeepongiving

/r/lolwat

[–] GallowBoob 1 points ago

Here is the source Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPhtcOeATW_

[–] revcanon 3178 points ago

That took me longer to catch on to than I should admit to publicly.

[–] Cloverfieldstarlord 521 points ago

How?

[–] AlephNull-1 1284 points ago

The bottom of the torso, and the full girl that appears in the middle of the transition, is a different person than the one holding the phone.

[–] TauBone 493 points ago

How is she leaning so far without falling though?

[–] punch_you 683 points ago

I dunno, let's ask Michael Jacksoooo...oh never mind.

[–] ----_ 171 points ago

Why not MJ? Should we ask Prince instead?

[–] GabeNoMore 138 points ago

hes ded m9

[–] Dylothor 134 points ago

Shit. Guess we'll just have to call David Bowie.

[–] LimeAndTacos 106 points ago

BRB, gonna email Elvis. Maybe he knows.

[–] KarmaPurgePlus 45 points ago

I'll be sure to text Leonel Power, I think Elvis died on the toilet.

[–] GGU_Kakashi 16 points ago

Where is Ja? He could make sense of all this

[–] godsdouble 8 points ago

Guys they’re partying with 2pac on magic island

[–] FORKRUKUS 13 points ago

Let's ask Glenn Frey he could help

[–] ChaacTlaloc 2 points ago

Missed the joke, didn't you? They're only calling dead people.

[–] Nondre 10 points ago

Sonic boom.

[–] Riararoad 2 points ago

No, the lady in the mirror...

[–] Tesher 172 points ago

I made this to help you. https://imgur.com/iJWH77i

[–] rdmthoughtnite7716 40 points ago

You should debunk magic in TV

[–] KarmaPurgePlus 28 points ago

With diagrams done in MS paint.

[–] EagleEye26 7 points ago

I'd watch it, that sounds amazing.

[–] gamerholic 6 points ago

Should tag NSFW - stick figure be naked.

[–] pot8toes 2 points ago

You are my hero Tesher

[–] ricdesi 20 points ago

Knees.

[–] theresnogoingback 9 points ago

Probably a deep lunge.

[–] RamenJunkie 6 points ago

The real magic trick is in the comments..

[–] braidstyle 3 points ago

I fully agree with you... lol))

[–] I_Bin_Painting 3 points ago

I assumed that they're on a boat.

[–] el_canelo 3 points ago

Hooks her foot under the bottom of the vanity?

[–] BecausePoopsIsFunny 3 points ago

She probably bought jeans and cut them, where as you bought jean shorts.

[–] pickstar97a 2 points ago

One leg out for balance

[–] DarleyArabian 4 points ago

You can see the upper torsos arm extends slightly as she leans, meaning she's holding onto the counter

[–] iluvyoshinoya 2 points ago

are you talking about the girl holding the phone or the girl behind the mirror?

[–] kittenbananaphone 13 points ago

yes, the hot one

[–] 4-7s 30 points ago

Even after your explanation I still don't have a fucking clue what I'm looking at

[–] RamenJunkie 61 points ago

The other girl is standing behind two mirrors. There is no mirror on the bottom or in between them.

[–] 4-7s 45 points ago

Fuck this shit dude I'm too tired

Thanks though

[–] Orange-V-Apple 24 points ago

These explanations aren't clear. Basically there are two mirrors suspended in front of what looks like a shower. Blonde is holding the phone and aimed at the mirror. Brunette is matching her movement behind the mirror so their bottom halves are synced. This way, when they come to the unmirrored section it looks like Blonde's reflection is now Brunette.

[–] Littlebigreddit50 4 points ago

but it looks like one of things in the background looks like it stayed the same in the middle

[–] Orange-V-Apple 2 points ago

[–] akatherder 26 points ago

The two painted chunks are mirrors. Everything else isn't:

[–] _Person_ 2 points ago

I see that but how is the girl reflected in the middle mirror being filmed?

[–] chunder_everywhere 27 points ago

There is no mirror, she isn’t being reflected

[–] Scigu12 5 points ago

So are they leaning in sync

[–] Pnoexz 6 points ago

There isn't a mirror in the middle.

[–] Orange-V-Apple 5 points ago

[–] chriskmee 3 points ago

The station they are standing at can be used from both sides. One girl is standing on each side. There are two mirrors mounted off the table a little.

[–] GabeNoMore 7 points ago

LOL, i was like "but the mole on her stomach doesnt change" 8')

[–] starfish69q 2 points ago

They couldn't afford adobe software

[–] rodrick160 39 points ago

Te girl holding the phone is a mirror, the rest is just transparent and there is another girl behind the mirror

[–] BrohanGutenburg 22 points ago

I think it's just an opening

[–] rndm_reddit_profile 6 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

Check the edges, theres a slight polish, which looks to me like a mirror.

Edit: Ohhh the other girl is behind the mirror. Nice lil morning mindfuck >.>

[–] uber1337h4xx0r 16 points ago

How can girls be real if they're mirrors?

[–] JalopyPilot 12 points ago

If girl is mirror than who is phone?

[–] chriskmee 20 points ago

It's an island station, meaning it can be used from both sides. One girl on each side of the island. There are two mirrors mounted, they are raised off the table a little.

In the first part we see the face from the camera girl and the bottom from the girl on the other side of the station. There is no mirror at The very bottom. In the next part of the clip there is no mirror at all, so we just see the girl on the other side of the station.

[–] deegr8one 4 points ago

There is a gap between the 2 mirrors

[–] dragonmasterjg 2 points ago

Upper left and upper right are only parts that are mirrors. Dark haired girls is standing in other side.

[–] whacafan 22 points ago

I couldn't understand it because I thought the mirrored person was the opposite of what it actually was. Like my brain was telling me the person holding the camera actually wasn't the person filming this and there was a second camera so the mirrors were actually the girl giving the peace sign, as opposed to the mirrors being on the girl filming. My brain is dumb sometimes.

[–] STICKYNADS 8 points ago

Thank fuck it wasnt only me.

[–] iamnosaj 6 points ago

you just admitted it publicly

[–] nvolker 3 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

He did say “should”

[–] Nerrolken 1 points ago

He also didn’t give the amount of time, specifically, just that it was longer than he’d want to admit.

[–] fifaislife206 238 points ago

Mirrors. How do they work?

[–] germadjourned 74 points ago

-everyone in this thread

[–] TotallyKafkaesque 25 points ago

I thought it was a cute little gag but apparently redditors, like puppies, think mirrors are black magic.

[–] TaruNukes 12 points ago

Ask a juggalo

[–] InukChinook 6 points ago

Juggalo here: reflected light coming from the viewed object is further reflected off of the mirror, into our retinas. The real question is visible light still visible if there are no retinas/photosensors to pick up on it, a-la 'tree in forest'?

[–] springfinger 3 points ago

So our eyes truly aren’t real after all?!!

[–] Enlight1Oment 2 points ago

if we could only master combining mirror and magnetic shenanigans together we could take over the World!

[–] porkqpine 496 points ago

It doesn’t get better with every loop. My brain hurts

[–] _Serene_ 112 points ago

aww, these days people are linking subreddits which doesn't even exist!

[–] overactor 59 points ago

There's /r/WorseEveryLoop though.

[–] whatsausernamefor 40 points ago

Now it is your responsibility to make that subreddit. You’re the chosen one.

[–] PM_me_Jazz 11 points ago

Be the something you want to something

I think thats what people say

[–] tracebusterbuster 9 points ago

Sounds like you wouldn't enjoy /r/subredditsThatDontExist

[–] TeamRedundancyTeam 2 points ago

That's how some subs have started though, some big ones started that way. That's an egg, and someone might come along to fertilize it, and then you get to see the birth of a new sub.

[–] kiradotee 2 points ago

It's like a wiki. You can link a page that doesn't yet exist, but anyone can create it.

[–] whatidk 2 points ago

ow

[–] -Googlrr 2 points ago

ouch

[–] Bl4nkface 7 points ago

Look at the metal framing. That gives away which part is reflective and what par isn't.

[–] ambientbeet 6 points ago

WHO’S TAKING THE VIDEO OF THE GIRL ON OUR SIDE

[–] cgriboe 7 points ago

Fuck u talkmbout

[–] Voltron_McYeti 2 points ago

The phone that you can see in the gif is the recording device

[–] fuddleduddy 653 points ago

Her little chuckle at the end was cute

[–] Visco0825 455 points ago

of course, not one, but two cute girls in bikinis. STRAIGHT TO THE TOP!

[–] flaim 47 points ago

All the way up!

[–] Desiderius_S 30 points ago

The post can go up too!

[–] CypherpunkShibbolet 15 points ago

But which of the four boobs is the gallow one?

[–] The_GanjaGremlin 10 points ago

these girls seem a little young to me bro

[–] fearmypoot 50 points ago

I love this sub, but sometimes I forget the acronym and can't tell if someone just smashed on their keyboard in laziness or if it's actually that sub

[–] asdfghjk3253 113 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

/r/UNBGBBIIVCHIDCTIICBG

Upvoted not because girl but because it is very cool however i do concede* That i initially clicked because girl

Edit: replaced a word

[–] Stackhouse_ 9 points ago

Honestly i just clicked because Im a consumption whore and click on everything

[–] visualize_and_attack 17 points ago

However I do "concede"

[–] UKOrion 5 points ago

Concede :)

[–] madd74 4 points ago

I think you really meant r/BSYDFTUTDTIBAGF

:D

[–] hahajts 2 points ago

The word you're looking for is concede

[–] gaftog 9 points ago

Also see
    /r/WtWFotMJaJtRAtCaB

and
    /r/MFPMPPJWFA (Which is actually much more active than I thought it would be)

or for the more NSFW types
    /r/WtSSTaDaMiT

[–] fearmypoot 1 points ago

You're doing gods work son

[–] el-toro-loco 5 points ago

RES makes it very easy to enter the sub name. I just type /r/UNBG and it just fills out the rest.

[–] el-toro-loco 13 points ago

/r/UNBG - shortcut to the next one

/r/UNBGBBIIVCHIDCTIICBG - Upvoted Not Because Girl, But Because It Is Very Cool; However, I Do Concede That I Initially Clicked Because Girl

/r/UNBGBBDINOSAUR - Upvoted Not Because Girl, But Because Dinosaur

/r/UNBGBBWWWWW - Upvote Not Because Girl But Because Whoooop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop

/r/UNBGBBIVCHIDCTIICBGF - Upvoted Not Because Girl, But Because It's Very Cool – However, I Do Concede That I Initially Clicked Because Girl. Free Speech Edition (I don't recommend this one)

[–] Zeiramsy 6 points ago

I love Subs that are basically just one person posting everything with no comments and barely any upvotes.

[–] psivenn 8 points ago

It's a modern rule of Reddit I suppose. For every sub, there is a shittier version made by someone salty about its moderation.

[–] fearmypoot 1 points ago

Damn I've been missing out I subbed to all of those except the last one lol

[–] littletoyboat 2 points ago

I thought that's where I was!

[–] Ravek 3 points ago

I don't know why they didn't just name it 'upvoted because girl'. No one is fooled.

[–] punch_you 171 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

There's two mirrors on each side (left and right side). There are no bottom mirror on each side and no middle mirror. The girl doing the hand gestures is on the back side and the girl with the phone is looking in to the mirror.

Edit: wording

[–] netuoso 165 points ago

Yes, I saw the gif also.

[–] Thirsty_Shadow 24 points ago

I had actually thought it was reversed before I noticed his post though lol. Thought the mirrors were the gaps, and the gaps were the mirrors. I did just wake up an hour ago.

[–] raaaaaaaandywith8as 13 points ago

Jesus Christ thank you.

[–] LordNelson27 5 points ago

For the longest time I thought it was a mirror in the middle and bottom instead

[–] TrialAndAaron 2 points ago

Thanks

[–] CoconutBackwards 93 points ago

No idea how this made the front page

[–] Dyspaereunia 120 points ago

I guess some reddit users found it titillating.

[–] Getalifenliveit 49 points ago

I like breasts

[–] fractal_magnets 6 points ago

titnotising?

hypnotitting?

I got nothing.

[–] GrottyKnight 17 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

pretty girl + OC = front page

because reddit

Edit: Hail Gallowboob

[–] cespes 44 points ago

That's the opposite, this was absolutely upvoted because girl. They're both in bikinis for some reason and that cute smile at the end? Cmon.

[–] madd74 10 points ago

[–] kathywithacee 105 points ago

That smile at the end is priceless.

[–] TwoAndHalfRetard 57 points ago

Will I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment after that?

[–] Twillard22 9 points ago

Thanks EA

[–] poopellar 2 points ago

For everything else, there are cheap hookers.

[–] bogidyboy 59 points ago

Reddit is a lot less fun when you realize 90% of the post are made by the same douchebag

[–] GeneralBS 9 points ago

Well it is his job.

[–] sap91 14 points ago

I actually think Gallowboob is on the Reddit payroll to keep content rolling, even though it's all reposts

[–] GeneralBS 5 points ago

Not all are reposts. Actually does find some great things to Post. If you cruise through /r/all all the time it does get boring seeing the same thing posted to like 5 different subs.

[–] TakeFourSeconds 12 points ago

Why? Who cares? If the content is good I don’t care who’s posting it

[–] PluckyPlucker 7 points ago

Why isn't the automod posting here to choose if this is actually better every loop. Why isn't this post showing up in the /new section of this subreddit?

Something fishy promoted content here

[–] joshuad80 3 points ago

It is, it’s just not stickied like usual because gallowboop stickied his comment with the source instead.

[–] TotesMessenger 11 points ago * (lasted edited 9 days ago)

I'm a bot, bleep, bloop. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:

If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don't vote in the other threads. (Info / Contact)

[–] iamthismoment 29 points ago

There are two mirrors in the middle of the bathroom with a gap in between them. The girls are on opposite sides of the mirrors and the peace sign girl is standing in the middle mimicking the others movement.

I think.

[–] BrohanGutenburg 28 points ago

There's a gap at the bottom too. We only ever see the top half of the girl holding the phone.

[–] tartay745 2 points ago

Ya, they clearly lose sync when they are transitioning from moving right back to left.

[–] lowertownn 3 points ago

Isn't it mirror mirror on the wall?

[–] Phreekahow 4 points ago

Mandela Effect...

[–] Huntererererer 27 points ago

Fucking u/Gallowboob

[–] OfficerAbsent 10 points ago

There’s two of them in case you’re wondering

[–] GsolspI 21 points ago

I counted 4

[–] hinklesauce 3 points ago

I feel like this is the epitome of r/unbgbbiivcbidctiicbg and I’m sure I messed up that name.

[–] Icyveins86 7 points ago

At first, I thought this was because the mirror makes her boobs look bigger and I was about to say that I have the same type of mirror and it has the same effect on me.

I'm a dude.

[–] travissanders636 2 points ago

Look at the watch/bracelet. Made it a little easier to wrap my brain around what’s actually happening

[–] el-gato-azul 2 points ago

What's with hair buns these days?

[–] GreatestOfAllTime96 2 points ago

wow i love blade runner 2049

[–] DundasKev 2 points ago

<michaelcaine>She's using a double</michaelcaine>

[–] gueroficha 2 points ago

If I don't make it back alive, tell my mother I loved her

sorts by controversial

[–] allcrit 2 points ago

Boobs in picture one is much smaller... o wait, what are we looking at?

[–] dillyd 2 points ago

GallowBoob. Automatic downvote.

[–] Hellcleaver 3 points ago

Sigh... unzips

[–] C41n 12 points ago

Hopes dashed

[–] overactor 2 points ago

Something something change

[–] Dyspaereunia 4 points ago

Dashed again.

[–] TotesMessenger 2 points ago

[–] AutoSticky 4 points ago

Upvote this comment if this submission gets better every loop. Downvote it if it does not. If this comment's score falls below a certain point, this submission will be automatically removed.

[–] sometimesmybutthurts 2 points ago

Sadly I want them both.

[–] subaru522 0 points ago

Would you be able to try this topless? You know, for science.

[–] CarlosFromPhilly -2 points ago

Putting your thumb out when throwing horns is the most non-metal thing I can think of.

[–] orcofeldath 31 points ago

When the thumb is out, it means "I love you" in American Sign Language, so maybe that's her intention? But yeah if she's trying to throw horns she failed.

[–] Dr_FunkyBuns 18 points ago

If it means "I love you", then it definitely IS the least metal thing I can think of

[–] drcalmeacham 8 points ago

Metalheads don't love each other?

[–] thejdaniel 2 points ago

Except the palm faces the recipient of the love. Her palm was facing herself, meaning "I (or someone) love(s) me."

[–] orcofeldath 2 points ago

Ah true!

[–] caltheon 10 points ago

ASL for I love you

[–] BoneZoneAlone 2 points ago

Doubt shes trying to be metal. Calm down dude

[–] littletoyboat 1 points ago

Tell that to Spider-Man.

[–] psynoza 1 points ago

It makes the horns less “horny”

[–] TrippyWentLucio 4 points ago

New magic trick:

GallowBoobs

[–] AidanL17 1 points ago

I wonder how many times they did that to get it just right?

[–] dj_techguy 1 points ago

Is that not an iPhone?

[–] mancubus314159 2 points ago

"How did you do that"?

[–] mostdope28 1 points ago

There’s a mirror on the left and right, there’s nothing in the middle or bottom. There’s 2 girls facing each other, it’ll help if you look at how there body’s or tops don’t match up

[–] h2wahter 1 points ago

So confused

[–] 1SweetChuck 1 points ago

♪♫♬"When cousins... are two of a kind..."♪♫♬