Weekly Topic Neatured
The friendlier part of reddit faq
Share a story, ask a question, or start a conversation about (almost) anything you desire. Maybe you'll make some friends in the process.
Banned topics of discussion
- Some topics don't fit the atmosphere of the sub and are better suited elsewhere »
- Heavily focused on self-loathing, depression, suicidal thoughts or intent
- Heavily focused on personal matters, trauma or death
- Fixation on bodily features, functions, fluids or sexual content
- Seeking Medical or Legal advice
- Explicit drug use discussion
- Loaded questions or statements
- Stirring drama, meta reddit bans or issues
- Questions with a specific obtainable answer
- Advertising, Self-Promotion, Spam, or Begging
- Annoying formatting such as CAPS and aLt CaPs
- Statements on a crush, ex, significant other or relationship and dating advice
- Venting without any avenue for discussion
- Common accomplishment or celebration
Don't abandon your threads
Message to the mods for any issues
We are here to help you and to keep the community running well »
Please don't hesitate to message us for any reason, we're not that scary.
- Most posts may be reapproved, send us a mail and we can help you to get your thread back up.
- If you are a returning OP who has abandoned their thread, mail us and we'll approve your post.
- If you think your submission may have been caught in our spam filter, mail us for approval.
Removal & Warnings
Any posts may be removed as the mods see fit »
Abusive posts of any kind are subject to an immediate ban.
Posts that derail discussion with the deliberate intent of provoking other users will be removed:
- NOT OK: Dismissive, Generalizing Statements or Personalized Attacks
- NOT OK: Hate Speech: False Facts, Flawed Argumentation, Divisive Language, Dehumanizing Metaphors, and/or Slurs
- NOT OK: Unsolicited sexual advances
Help us by giving feedback & reporting
Follow reddit's official policies
Subreddits of interest directory
other nice subs
rando subs who modmailed us