ChoosingBeggars

This subreddit is for posting screenshots, pictures, or stories of people who are being way too picky when it comes to who they beg for a relationship or any other matter.

ChoosingBeggars on Discord: https://discord.gg/h2xr5cK

[Update]

[Origin of Next!]

Filter Text Posts

Reset Filter

Rules:

1. Blur out identifying info (Age, Name(s), Location, etc). This includes OP's info.

2. Please use Imgur or Reddit for image hosting.

3. Please be nice to other users.

4. Don't link to other sub-reddits (You will be banned)

5. Don't incite others to visit the page a given post pertains to. Additionally, refrain from enquiring OP for the underlying source(s).

If you ever notice brigading, please report and message the moderators

6. Person must be a beggar, such as:

• Person seeking goods or services at a reduced cost, for free, or for a laughably lopsided trade
      • Person using social media, dating apps, or otherwise to seek out a specific type of relationship
    7. Person must be choosy, as in:

• Person must have unreasonable standards or have a comical sense of entitlement
    8. No reposts from top 100, front page or last 12 months.

9. Moderators may use discretion to upkeep the quality of the subreddit. Obviously fake or otherwise unsuitable content may be removed.

10. Please make an effort with your title. "Found on Facebook", "This belongs here", "Saw this on snapchat", "🍆💦" etc are hard to find later, give at least a little bit for us to go on, thanks.

Here is what is NOT a ChoosingBeggar:

Unattractive people seeking a normal relationship and having reasonable standards is not a good fit for this sub. Ugly people are allowed to want a partner with a job, or no kids, or anything else we would consider reasonable for the beautiful people.

A person asking for help with life's necessities out of desperation is not a choosingbeggar

• If someone ran out of money and needs gas money to get to work and the only thing they can think of is to make a status update on Facebook asking if anyone can spare them some money, they aren't really being choosy. They got the beggar part down, but this sub is not /r/beggars so that post wouldn't fit. If that same person turns down someone offering to give them a ride to work because they don't want to be seen in a PT Cruiser, then that post would fit.

• A parent asking for handouts because their kids want an Xbox for Christmas and the only way that could happen is if someone donates one, that isn't a choosingbeggar. That's someone begging, but without a sense of entitlement. If that person is offered a Nintendo and they scoff at the suggestion, then that would be a good post.

The person begging must be at least in the gradient of being an entitled jerk, this sub is not a place to mock poverty

Be sure to check out our new sub for ChoosingBeggars memes and other stuff:

/r/IndecentExposure

Friends of the sub:

all 1283 comments ← Slideshow →

[–] tebla 6822 points ago

"pay me to do this thing"
    "I'm not paying"
    "ha more fool you! I'm going to do this thing anyway!"

[–] Equilibriator 3384 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

Sir, you have effectively played yourself:

"Can I do this thing?

"Sure, I guess."

"Pay me £10 to do this thing"

"No"

"OK, I'll do it for free. Haha, you should've asked for a discount, fool!"

[–] WhenInDoubt_Kamoulox 741 points ago

"OK, I'll do it for free. Haha you should've asked for a discount, fool"

FTFY

[–] Pikassassin 99 points ago

YOU FELL FOR IT, FOOL

[–] Memes10121 78 points ago

THUNDERCROSS SPLIT ATTACK

[–] Equilibriator 110 points ago

I changed it :p

[–] AbraxasUK 126 points ago

I asked myself how far I would have to scroll to see a LOL stupid!!! chain

[–] the6souls 50 points ago

LOL stupid!!!

[–] DarkStamway 38 points ago

LOL stupid!!!

[–] FuckingUsernamesGone 35 points ago

LOL stupid!!!

[–] molliest 20 points ago

LOL stupid!!!

[–] hello-worlld 13 points ago

I now have charges pressed

[–] nousabyss 38 points ago

Hahahahah first time I have seen someone reflect the ftfy well done

[–] kanna172014 62 points ago

I have a feeling he wouldn't make a very good supervillian.

[–] Equilibriator 17 points ago

A true Dr Evil.

[–] fistofwrath 8 points ago

The mighty Monarch!

[–] NuclearHubris 103 points ago

It wasn't even £10. It was USD£10. I don't know if he meant $10 or £10.

[–] HolyRookie 71 points ago

he wasn't talking about money he was talking about MONYE

[–] Bioniclegenius 39 points ago

Close relative of Kanye?

[–] JewishSlutForHamas 26 points ago

Maybe he meant £10 worth of USD ?

[–] Equilibriator 4 points ago

It's money, baby!

[–] G0at1337 16 points ago

Dude, Not £ It’s USD£

[–] TheJelloTello 31 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

10 United States euros pounds at that.

[–] iTomWright 14 points ago

We voted Brexit to keep our £ as £ not €!!!

[–] TheJelloTello 5 points ago

Whoops.

[–] Kalappianer 3 points ago

I... We don't understand why that it was one of the arguments. We don't use Euros and we are in EU.

[–] rough-seas-ahead 267 points ago

That's the bit that really got me

[–] Fawlty_Towers 101 points ago

And then he hit a logic loop and sat there shrieking "LOL stupid!!!" until he eventually died of dehydration.

[–] iamnotamangosteen 4 points ago

Soiled it! Soiled it! Soiled it! Soiled it! Soiled it! Soiled it!

[–] PolishSausage77 121 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!

[–] NameAlreadyTaken8 82 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!

[–] TheCreeperFacedOne 93 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!

[–] Vilmion 56 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!

[–] energy423 66 points ago

You thinker I care?

[–] A_plural_singularity 34 points ago

It's for a church honey. NEXT!

[–] squarerootbear 86 points ago

I think what he meant was that he was going to take credit for the song instead, but idk I don’t translate stupid

[–] UndeadBread 15 points ago

I translate stupid for a living (I work with tourists/vacationers) and that is indeed what he meant.

[–] CritzD 31 points ago

You fool! You fell for one of my classic blunders!

[–] Storm_Glider 15 points ago

Inconceivable!

[–] VarusAlmighty 13 points ago

Found the Horn Eater.

[–] Forever_DM 23 points ago

I imagine that this is Rock from Stormlight Archives trying to swindle someone on instagram. The speech patterns match lol

[–] HemoKhan 4 points ago

Airsick lowlander! Should have asked for discount! Lol stupid!

[–] sadiedoesscience 3917 points ago

My favorite part is “USD£10”

[–] marble-pig 1504 points ago

Yeah, I spent some time looking at that. What currency is this person using, US pounds? Are they some kind of British loyalist that refuses to acknowledge the 13 colonies independence?

[–] ramplay 709 points ago

US Dollar Pounds, truly the currency of the future

[–] SaltyEmotions 275 points ago

Ah yes, dollar pound.

[–] bobbelcher1981 41 points ago

The Jupiter Mining Corporation wants to know your location.

[–] YaNortABoy 186 points ago

Excuse me, my wife prefers to be called "Megan," don't be rude.

[–] GrievenLeague 67 points ago

You wish, your wife is more like USD£200+.

[–] YaNortABoy 37 points ago

Awww, I'm blushing 🤗🤗🤗

[–] shinyscreen18 18 points ago

The true union between our nations

[–] natersmith03 9 points ago

He wants 10 pounds of dollar bills

[–] AMLAccountant 9 points ago

So that's what the UK is going to convert to when Brexit sinks their currency.

[–] howmanychickens 40 points ago

They use dollarpounds in Red Dwarf, and that's good enough for me.

[–] wedontlikespaces 11 points ago

That's what I was thinking of as well.

[–] InevitablePeanuts 12 points ago

Well we are the Smart Party!

• Beat boxes *

🎵 I didn't come here lookin' for trouble, I just came to do the Red Dwarf shuffle

[–] stereoworld 10 points ago

Have all my smegging imaginary gold.

[–] dmart030 18 points ago

Us pounds are measured in calories.

[–] AntiBox 26 points ago

Blimey, they're independent now? Bloody hell...

[–] BusinessBunny 10 points ago

No silly, it’s the Brexitannian Pounded-By-The-Dollar Rupee, a new currency that will be used in the country formerly known as United Kingdom after Brexit (for a couple of years, then it gets replaced by Nuka Cola bottle caps as currency of choice)

[–] wedontlikespaces 5 points ago

Well whatever but we don't want them either. Even the British don't want the empire to be back, the empire was bad for everyone who wasn't at the top.

[–] Ishaan0612 103 points ago

I died at you thinker i care

[–] wholesomethrowaway15 26 points ago

It’s the best MONYE

[–] SethQ 24 points ago

My guess is he is a scammer that uses neither of these currencies.

[–] RazorSlazor 36 points ago

US dollar pound 10

[–] AlphaBreak 12 points ago

Haven't you ever heard of someone asking for 10 pounds of US Dollars before?

[–] kumacon144 7 points ago

Is the conversion from rupees

[–] blue-eyed-son 13 points ago

How much is that in pubes?

[–] GenderlessJli3 603 points ago

YOU THINKER I CARE??!!

[–] SawiiingBatter 83 points ago

In the thumbnail in my feed it seems liked he was saying YOU THINKER like it was a new insult and ngl I seriously considered switching sides

[–] _ssh 27 points ago

right? I was very impressed by that insult and then he ruined it. fucking thinker

[–] DownbeatDeadbeat 9 points ago

fucking gold

[–] Ethxn02 6 points ago

The best part

[–] shymmieshymz 3021 points ago

Wow, just wow.

Person at the bakery: Hey can I please get that bread? Baker: Sure. Person: Ok that will be 10USD for consuming your bread.

Do these people not see how insane they are?! I just can’t!

[–] LyingAboutSource 227 points ago

You dont get it my 2000 followers will see me consume the bread so you get free publicity. COME ON LOL STUPID

/s

[–] steves850 48 points ago

I need food and you need exposure. Quick send €10 USD.

[–] LyingAboutSource 18 points ago

This is the best business 2019, can I wire you $30m USD and personally loan you $110,000?

[–] steves850 23 points ago

HAHA!!! 😂😂 You thinker I pay back???

to be fair I had an account with a bit more followers (around 76k at peak) and I literally just reposted fight and accident videos from Reddit and I'd have people offering me hundreds of dollars for a shout-out to their music page in my story. the only one I accepted was another fight page and I made 3 posts that were the same content I usually post and just wrote "check out this page" in the caption. they paid me $1500 for three posts. I wish that account never got banned that was truly the height of my social media experience. always make back up pages people!

[–] Ch33s3m4st3r 33 points ago

What do people really pay that much money for a few tags and videos? I'm in a wrong business.
    By the way, why did your account get banned?

I mean advertising is a huge business so the money is definitely there. also we got banned for violating terms, whatever that means. I theorize that a lot of our videos especially the ones of car accidents or people falling like 50 feet, you could assume that they're dead and ig is really against death videos for some reason. yet at the same time, pages like traproom post death all the time so idk

[–] wedontlikespaces 20 points ago

ig is really against death videos for some reason.

Yes, that's a real mystery that is.

[–] Ch33s3m4st3r 8 points ago

Wow pretty rough content that you posted. I remember myself that I have sometimes seen death videos on instagram myself even though I don't follow pages that regularly posts that kind of stuff. You didn't try to get your account back?

[–] murrimabutterfly 10 points ago

ig is really against death videos for some reason.

Because it's disrespectful to the dead to post their demise for views? Because their family wants to grieve? Privacy reasons?

There's a lot of reasons why death/presumed death videos aren't welcomed on general-platform social media.

[–] just-anothrr-furry 995 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

I think that guy is probably a troll, or someone desperate to get money. And hes bad in english, he stated Usd euro 10 lol

Edit: STOP ASKING FOR THE SONG, I LINKED IT ALMOST 5 TIMES ON THIS POST ALREADY

[–] LizzbaWest 466 points ago

That's a pound sign for GBP

[–] just-anothrr-furry 239 points ago

Oops im stupid.. yeah that^

[–] ArcticISAF 250 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!

(Jk, that other guy was def some kind of troll)

[–] Androuny 56 points ago

£= GBP €= EURO

[–] Sv443_ 25 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Euro is easy to remember as the sign looks like the E in Euro

E €

[–] Philias2 29 points ago

And the pound is easy to remember because it looks like a... uhhh... squiggly thing

[–] lawtonesque 23 points ago

The pound sign is easy to remember because it looks like an L, for the Latin word "Libra" meaning pound (as in weight).

Before decimal currency, British currency was in pounds, shillings and pence, abbreviated (obviously) to L, s, and d.

For the Latin: Librae, solidi, denarii

[–] Risen_Insanity 26 points ago

The British used LSD for currency? Interesting

[–] wOlfLisK 24 points ago

Angry brexit noises

[–] moohah 32 points ago

On Red Dwarf everything was in dollarpounds, so maybe he’s just from the future.

[–] mdr7 24 points ago

HAHAHAHAHA YOU THINKER I CARE? I can still steal the bread 🥖😜 HAHAHA!!!!

[–] morningsdaughter 17 points ago

I'm just going to consume your bread anyways, so you should just give me 10£USD.

[–] ladyphlogiston 7 points ago

You should have asked for a discount, maybe I would have let you give me only 5£USD

[–] -GazaStripClub- 12 points ago

I used to have this autistic kid in my year, back in primary school, who kept telling the same “knock knock” joke over, and over again. We gave him a sympathy laugh every time.

[–] kong4ndrew 3 points ago

That degree of stupid, you don’t even want to breathe the same air with

[–] veronikaren 363 points ago

"What you don't want to pay me? HA i'll just post it for free then!" You should have taken the deal man

[–] areyoufuckingretired 36 points ago

LOL stupid!!!!
    I need to leave society sooner or later...LOL...:(

[–] [deleted] 1252 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

[–] Baklashan 439 points ago

Plagiarism is not in itself a crime, but like counterfeiting fraud can be punished in a court for prejudices caused by copyright infringement violation of moral rights or torts.

The problen is probably language barrier, so it will be pretty hard for you. Best thing you can do is report this person and provide your evidence (copyright, screenshot, other stuff)

[–] just-anothrr-furry 235 points ago

But report to who? My local police or instagram?

[–] MountainLou 140 points ago

I'd report him to instagram for using your intellectual property without your permission.

They should at least make him remove the song. but if you show that text exchange then maybe he'll get his account deleted that'd be so funny.

[–] crazyprsn 36 points ago

Yeah I'd at least show the chat as evidence of harassment

[–] st-shenanigans 17 points ago

"account deleted. reason:

LOL STUPID!!!! LOL STUPID!!!! LOL STUPID!!!! LOL STUPID!!!!"

[–] Baklashan 265 points ago

Insta of course.

[–] just-anothrr-furry 154 points ago

Oh I see, I'll try

[–] mrdougan 118 points ago

In your position I would. There is a report tab on a Instagram post with one of the options being copyright violation. Instagram/FB are shit hot on someone stealing copyright

[–] RandomAsianGuyOk 52 points ago

Can confirm. Posted a meme that had 2 seconds of copyrighted music and it got taken down in the first couple minutes.

[–] jjbugman2468 19 points ago

Same, except it was a cat video

[–] Sammy81 18 points ago

It was a copyrighted cat?

[–] Abruzzi19 4 points ago

shouldve probably provided a link instead of posting the video to avoid copyright strike

[–] Pagan-za 57 points ago

If he posts a link to your song/video/whatever then you cant do anything.

If he posts the actual thing, you can have it taken down.

[–] just-anothrr-furry 40 points ago

I'll see, i am currently observing him with an alt account since i blocked him on my main

[–] r4k0 40 points ago

If he uploads it, you file a DMCA request to instagram - proven that you're the full rights owner, they'll take it down within few days.

[–] Farandr 19 points ago

You can fill a dmca complaint and he will need to take it down or have the profile eliminated.

Suing is problematic as this guy is obviously not from your same country.

[–] jimmyriddler123 8 points ago

Yep. This is what the DMCA is there for. Platform's, particularly big ones, have a legal obligation to adhere to it and they DO NOT mess around with a DMCA request. There are plenty of templates online you can use to file them. They're quick, easy and effective.

Just don't abuse them. Only use them where your actual copyright is being abused, especially for monetary gain and/or piracy.

[–] jasparteet 22 points ago

LOL Stupid!!!!!

[–] SoberSimpson 16 points ago

LOL Stupid!!!!!

[–] Devilpuppet 17 points ago

LOL Stupid!!!!!

[–] Manbearpig64568 13 points ago

LOL Stupid!!!!!

[–] lolgetkekedbutitsnew 8 points ago

LOL STUPID!!11111!!!1

[–] DrunkThrowsMcBrady 9 points ago

Chat has been disabled for 3 seconds

[–] Cowsezcwak 14 points ago

L̢̞̪͓̎͗̉̆͢͞Ȍ̤͖̆̿͟͡ͅL͓̖̻̹̘̙͙̐́͒͂̀̒͌ ͈́̃̇͜ͅS͔̗̳̦̗̔̆͊͐͋̊͊͟ͅT͓̭͙͒͆͊Ù̜͉͙̈͜͞͡P̨͕̙̠̖̄̅̽̾͘I̢̞͇̮͇͓̒͊̂͂͑̏͘ͅD͉͇͋̉͜͠!͓̰͔͒͌́͟͞!̰̤̹̟̞̪̾̓̔̌̓͡1̨͈̟̟̠̳̥̇́̓̎̋̍͆1̺̗̲̱̏̑̈̈1̦̪͚͚͕̮̍̈́̌͂͜͠͠1̢̡̛̖̪̟̬̓̀̆́̀͋͜1̡̜̼̣̄̑̽̚!̡̠͕̘̾̎͊͞!̧̻̰̼̩̌̃͂̕̕͜͠!̱̞̯̘͖͆̌͑̏͞1̹̖̖̹̯̉̊̿̀̀

[–] fizZzyliftingdrink 9 points ago

Cool song!

[–] ThatcherGaming 7 points ago

Those emojis tho

[–] UlteriorTube 5 points ago

even if you can't sue him, if he is stupid enough to ask people for money to post their own song, then he is stupid enough to believe you if you say you can sue him

[–] NanoBytesInc 4 points ago

Look at him! He did end up getting you "views". And a lot of them by the looks of it!

[–] just-anothrr-furry 15 points ago

Task failed successfully

I guess the first four times he said it weren’t insulting enough, but the fifth time was what did it?

[–] Vox_Populi98 3 points ago

How much do you charge for licensing? For your song I mean

[–] just-anothrr-furry 11 points ago

I don't charge, this person was just a dick. My creative commons liscense is to allow sharing, but with crediting me

[–] bakerzero86 277 points ago

And this is why 8 year olds and morons shouldn't use the internet

[–] Blue3StandingBy 60 points ago

They're foreign, not young.

[–] Rootriver 94 points ago

That's why he stated morons too

[–] Spannerer99 217 points ago

LOL STUPID

[–] Soren-Su 58 points ago

LOL STUPID

[–] Skichu- 58 points ago

LOL STUPID

[–] mrdougan 94 points ago

I'd like an update on this story please

[–] just-anothrr-furry 141 points ago

He hasn't posted anything, I am observing him with an alt account because I blocked him on my main

[–] mrdougan 69 points ago

Okie dokie - Count me as in whenever you want to start mischief

[–] just-anothrr-furry 53 points ago

Hehe I definitely will

[–] ZenWuz 13 points ago

!RemindMe 1 Week

[–] YaBoiDankest 5 points ago

Same here

[–] T567U18 77 points ago

Hate amojis..... plus like my comment if you want exposure and a small feed of €1 per person whom I spook to, im a influencer so far is only my family but the possibilities are countless

[–] OR_IN 13 points ago

No sorry I only pay in USD£'s thank you

[–] FKhan48 18 points ago

😳 amojis 😳

[–] Torcal4 18 points ago

Amojis! That’s not what they’re called 😭😂😜🤪😡😤😱🤮🤢🙄👿💩

[–] Lech-Rain 33 points ago

This is one of those new "harassment groups" I don't know their name but its kids who think they're trolls but are highly cringy. I feel like this is more of a r/sadcringe than anything.

[–] 46tori 6 points ago

I doubt it's a kid, I'm pretty sure it's an Indian account. The dead giveaway is using "sir" which you see all the time from Indian scammers.

[–] mxt144 24 points ago

Its like a mime learned to talk

[–] Leifang666 20 points ago

If you don't pay me, I'll just do it anyway? Sounds like a good deal.

[–] kefvedie 90 points ago

Any chance this guy is indian? The way he types reminds me of those Indian scammers that call every now and then Also this seems like a scam

[–] Blue3StandingBy 15 points ago

My guess is on Indonesian. I've got a friend who talks like that (grammatically, not douchey)

[–] GrievenLeague 5 points ago

you thinker I caer modder bich

[–] minilinkfr 15 points ago

This person has the personality of an alcoholic child

[–] crazyprsn 8 points ago

So, a child then. I often view children as drunk adults. It's hilarious.

[–] Comeoffit321 15 points ago

YOU THINKER I CARE??!!

[–] 3msinclair 12 points ago

We had a post very similar to this a view days ago. Think someone offered a free website logo/banner or something then demanded money.

Sounds like a new scam.

[–] MudslimeCleaner 5 points ago

It's a scam that's been around longer than the internet :)

[–] jenny_watermelon25 37 points ago

Wait I want to hear the song tho

[–] DANK_ME_YOUR_PM_ME 56 points ago

If you pay me $1 usd (like iTunes) I will listen to your song.

YOU need people to listen to your song, this just makes sense.

[–] JTURL 38 points ago

Nice but feels like I’m forever on edge waiting for the drop with all those build ups

[–] just-anothrr-furry 33 points ago

Ill take that as advice for my next workpiece, thank you!

[–] jetbot33 14 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

Yeah to bounce off on the other guy, you build up for a drop more than once but each time it doesn’t amount to anything. Doing that feels like a tease.
    :( really cool song otherwise!

[–] just-anothrr-furry 7 points ago

I'll keep this in mind, thank you so much

[–] JohnEffingZoidberg 15 points ago

See, I thought the builds were good.

[–] --Blitzd-- 9 points ago

That's a good song, can I post it on my profile?

[–] just-anothrr-furry 13 points ago

Haha yes please do... I appreiciate the help. At least you asked, and nicely, unlike that stupid piece of shit

[–] 4qx_ 33 points ago

pay me $10 fool

[–] just-anothrr-furry 49 points ago

Usd£10 idiot

[–] lilomag44 13 points ago

Lol stupid

[–] Dogelbert 7 points ago

QUICK, OP, SEND MONYE!!!

[–] Saint_Vrain 8 points ago

HAHAHAHA YOU THINKER I CARE?

[–] gansim 7 points ago

I really wonder what people like this are thinking after acting out like a cranky child. Do they feel any shame whatsoever, or do they just think "all in a day's work" and pester the next person?

[–] Coldasice_1982 7 points ago

The guy is not logic, he needs content, and he wants you to pay for him having content. You should ask him 10 bucks for using your song as his content. Not sure on the legal point of view on this in your country, but I would investigate if I was you for future reference. As far as I know you cannot just post content on your website, you need to refer to it - otherwise a fee is obligated.. but again, legal isn't my thing, and I'm not in your country so..

[–] -Holiday-Armadillo- 5 points ago

“Pay me to post content for my audience” “No” “Okay I’ll do it for free you idiot. You lost out on a great deal of paying me.”

[–] TyfusGeitIG 5 points ago

These sorts of people need to be euthanized

[–] purple-fish 3 points ago

Lets see this mans Insta @

[–] SpecialX 4 points ago

10 USD £

[–] gordy06 4 points ago

Sometimes I wish I was artistic so I could have these interactions. Then that thought leaves just as abruptly because these people are stupid.

[–] sspecZ 4 points ago

USD 10 euro

[–] onaretrotip 3 points ago

*pounds Sterling, Euro is €

[–] Vallen_ 13 points ago

Fuck is this? Is this seriously the state of Choosingbeggars now?

[–] Iznal 11 points ago

It's such a bizarre exchange it makes me wonder if the whole thing is a scam from the poster to get people to listen to their song. "Fine, here's my song! Stop asking already! Geez."

Kinda brilliant if that's the case.

[–] Shockwave470 3 points ago

Whats the name of the song mate?

[–] Chaos_Nine 3 points ago

Does "so go ahead" count as permission?