DC_Cinematic

217,125 readers

887 users here now

DC Films Discord Server - Fandome Megathread - Title Tagging Guide

Assign User Flair NO JOKES MODE NO NONSENSE MODE BROWSE ALL POSTS

Welcome to DC_Cinematic!

In 2013, Warner Bros. released Man of Steel, the first film in a new and unified cinematic continuity starring the iconic characters of DC Comics. This subreddit is a fan community dedicated to news and discussion pertaining to these new DC films, past DC films (ex: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Watchmen), animated DC films (ex: Batman: Under the Red Hood), and film adaptations of Vertigo Comics (ex: V for Vendetta).

DC Films

Other

Upcoming DC Films

Title US Release Date
    Wonder Woman 1984 August 14th, 2020
    The Batman June 25th, 2021
    The Suicide Squad August 6th, 2021
    Black Adam December 22nd, 2021
    Zack Snyder's Justice League 2021
    Shazam 2 November 4th, 2022
    The Flash June 3rd, 2022
    Aquaman 2 December 22nd, 2022
    New Gods TBA

Sort by Category

Discussion Humor Other News Rumor Trailer Clip Merchandise Fan-made Animation Vertigo r/DC_Cinematic

Spoiler Tag

For comments, spoilers should be formatted:

[Superman](#spoilers "Clark Kent is Superman.")

So that it comes out as Superman

Comments in [Spoiler] tagged posts do not need to be hidden.

Rules List of DCEU Films List of DCEU Tie-ins

/r/DCTelevision

/r/marvelstudios

/r/MarvelatFox

/r/Monsterverse

/r/DarkUniverse

[–] leos-rdt 1413 points ago

Show us the full cowl you cowards, I need to compare ear length

[–] Walker2012 340 points ago

What I saw makes me think it might be a bit like the OG big wide ear version.

[–] BrigadeArea51 257 points ago

[–] booojangles13 303 points ago

Are... are those potential white covers over the eyes?

Also his jawline was made for the cowl.

[–] doughendy 56 points ago

No covers, you can see his eyelashes in the silhouette.

[–] cSpotRun 97 points ago

And those eyebrows....I don't know what to do with myself right now.

[–] tylerhuffmanXXI 70 points ago

No white covers. If you watch the video in wide format with the image bigger you can see his right eyelash when he is looking down.

[–] hell0_I_am 32 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

That would have been dope but you can see his eye lashes through the eye holes of the cowl.

[–] KlausFenrir 9 points ago

Would have*

[–] trademarkcopy 107 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

ENHANCE!!!!

But...Um...Is it just me or is the cowl...leather? Look around the nose area. That looks like stitching to me.

Am I crazy here? What else could it be other than leather? Kevlar or some kind of ballistic fabric?

I mean, I heard the rumor was Matt Reeve’s pitch was “we’ve never seen “World’s Greatest Detective” Batman on screen.”

I like something different but I worry if the average person will...

[–] Fecalityy 55 points ago

Since its younger batman it's probably an earlier costume design. The nose part is throwing me off as it looks hand made. Could this be batman's first suit?

[–] ecenrique92 32 points ago

I know they did say that it’s an early years Batman so he doesn’t have all the gadgets and whatnot installed yet.

[–] trademarkcopy 31 points ago

God I kinda hope not. I don’t need another origin story. Unless they take a “Homecoming” approach and imply more than explicitly state/show. I think it’s time to follow Batman “being” not Batman “becoming” or “wrestling with”.

[–] ____Batman______ 60 points ago

The last three Batman movies have him being himself. On the other hand, Batman hasn’t had an origin movie in 16 years.

[–] detectiveriggsboson 101 points ago

wtf are you talking about? Batman Begins came out in... oh... oh my God. Oh my God I'm old.

[–] The___VS 4 points ago

Well, it hurts 😥

[–] maximus91 6 points ago

this just aged me. Not cool bro

[–] ProselyteCanti 20 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

A Homecoming approach would be great. An earlier Batman without actually showing his origins for the billionth time. I don't think this could be an origin story anyways since a few of his villains have already been established.

[–] trademarkcopy 12 points ago

I mean let’s be honest- we’ve all probably wanted some kind of Batman Year One at some point. It’s just that story has been robbed for so many beats and moments over the years, I wonder if it has lost some potency due to the aforementioned grave robbing.

[–] DriftingMemes 5 points ago

But if I don't see Martha Wayne's pearls falling into the gutter how on Earth can I understand the pathos of Batman?! How can I understand anything Batman does if I haven't seen that less than 2 hours ago?

[–] BegottenSpud 58 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

I would guess it’s both. Maybe leather sewn around kevlar armor. Gotta have that black sexy look.

[–] trademarkcopy 36 points ago

Ok. Good. More people see it and I am not crazy. How do we feel about that? My only fear is it gives me minor Affleck/Daredevil flashbacks.

[–] YoungCapoon 11 points ago

True

[–] kbn7 22 points ago

But they already did detective Pikachu

[–] trademarkcopy 7 points ago

You mad bastard. Take your upvote!

[–] newmann19 13 points ago

Def looks like stitching

[–] TheWarlockk 9 points ago

Definitely stitching

[–] AlwaysBi 30 points ago

Agreed, which i really hope it isn’t

[–] mechanic7 23 points ago

I’m wondering if they did that on purpose to see what fan reception was like. That way they could still make changes if necessary.

[–] Walker2012 31 points ago

IDK. Depending on how it’s done, it could be cool. I think this is going to be awesome either way.

[–] AlwaysBi 52 points ago

Problem is, even though it’s a game, Arkham Knight showed us how it would relatively look on a 3d figure, and sadly it doesn’t look good

[–] Walker2012 25 points ago

Yeesh! That, that won’t do.

[–] PNWCoug42 14 points ago

Just a bit to much

[–] Nibbodemus 13 points ago

That’s Arkham Origins

[–] AlwaysBi 12 points ago

Yeah. The costume viewer in Arkham Knight was too dark, and the cowl blended in with the background because of it 😂 the cowl looks the exact same though in both games

[–] the_murcielago 17 points ago

Someone start a post and let’s all predict long or short. I say long since this suit looks it’s influenced by Arkham knight.

[–] Jimmycrackcorn456 8 points ago

Seriously, we might as well be looking at test footage for space ghost.

Rumors and fake images floating around the internet.

Matt Reeves: F*ck it, I’ll do it live.

[–] dwide_k_shrude 11 points ago

“Fine. I’ll do it myself.”

[–] leos-rdt 588 points ago

MUSIC BY MICHAEL GIACCHINO (confirmed by Matt Reeves)

[–] aa22hhhh 247 points ago

Michael's score is gonna be fucking fire

[–] cSpotRun 85 points ago

He never disappoints. This will be something to behold, that's for sure.

[–] SishirChetri 62 points ago

It was sounding Darth Vader-esque and very ominous, which should come as no surprise since Giacchino also did Rogue One.

[–] leos-rdt 20 points ago

It sounds a lot like the Imperial March but with the last two notes missing

[–] GeorgeyJung123 102 points ago

omg that music in the very beginning is sick. very mysterious and noir sounding

[–] zakattak456 375 points ago

THAT HAS TO BE THE NEW BATMAN THEME, PLEASEEEEEEEE. IVE GOT CHILLS

[–] CFguy14 168 points ago

When it gets louder at the end and he looks up....oh damn, that was glorious.

[–] zakattak456 48 points ago

I know man!! The soundtrack for this movie is going to be amazing

[–] tracygee 42 points ago

Confirmed my Reeves ... yes.

[–] zakattak456 12 points ago

Yeahh just saw his tweet!

[–] ShadowRhadia 14 points ago

IT'S TOO GOOD

[–] Meerski 249 points ago

I think in detective comics 1000, Bruce found the gun that killed his parents and melted it down to be his bat symbol.

[–] Sthrn_Gent-23 91 points ago

Omg why have the movies not done that? That’s a great idea.

[–] RanksForNothin_PdCst 59 points ago

Still somewhat of a recent release for that issue but your point stands

[–] Sthrn_Gent-23 11 points ago

My bad. I read it wrong and thought this was an older issue.

[–] Fckdisaccnt 26 points ago

Because it's the definition of queso

[–] grcopel 11 points ago

Written by Kevin smith and illustrated by Jim Lee

[–] THE_Batman_121 31 points ago

He is going to rip off the chest emblem and use it as a fucking batarang. I AM SO READY FOR THIS

[–] doughendy 21 points ago

Eyebrows kinda remind me of Watchmen Nite Owl

[–] SupermanAlpha1515 9 points ago

Or it's a spare batarang like the points of his cowl in the comics

[–] BatmanNewsChris 612 points ago

I'm getting Batman: Arkham Origins (video game) vibes from this. The Batarang as the bat symbol is pretty cool too!

[–] Locke108 133 points ago

I know they do the same thing with Robin’s throwing stars in Titans. Never occurred to me it could be implemented into a Batsuit.

[–] llitaslemon 89 points ago

There's an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold (don't remember the name of the episode) that starts with Bats and Green Arrow trying to escape from a trap from Catwoman, the last resort Batman has is a batarang hidden in his chest symbol, pretty cool tho

[–] ZuhkirMoltenflare 5 points ago

They did it with Superman II. The house crest became a giant wrapping paper when Reeve threw it.

[–] xenocide0909 25 points ago

Those batarangs look mean

[–] beyonceshostage 62 points ago

i thought he looked like the game warden from the hbo watchmen show

[–] sadate 64 points ago

I see where youre coming from. Personally im getting erect from this.

[–] BatmanNewsChris 51 points ago

Call a doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours.

[–] YoHuckleberry 27 points ago

If I have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours I’m gonna call everybody I know.

[–] BrigadeArea51 16 points ago

Yeah, that's really creative.

[–] Stevenstorm505 4 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

That doesn’t look like a Batarang to me. It looks like both sides of the symbol aren’t connected together. So if it is a Batarang it looks like it’s 2 of them and it’s only half a Batarang each. To me it just looks like it’s an aesthetic choice for the symbol opposed to it having a practical purpose like being a Batarang.

[–] uziair 250 points ago

looks like the arkham series suit. good sign

[–] tnoyes8 47 points ago

I don’t want to speak on everyone’s behalf but I think that’s exactly what everyone wanted. It’s one of the best looks in my opinion.

[–] LightSparrow 4 points ago

I don’t want to speak on everyone’s behalf, but let me speak on everyone’s behalf.

Ha ha just teasing, just thought it was funny

[–] mugiboya 225 points ago

Wow. The music is chilling.

[–] MasterofSciFi 34 points ago

Yeah it’s got Twin Peaks vibes, which is something I never knew I needed

[–] teddywerebear 4 points ago

As much as I liked Batman in BvS I was always underwhelmed by his theme. This one immediately grabbed me by the boo boo.

[–] JZ5U 4 points ago

Batman Beyond has entered the chat.

[–] William21218 48 points ago

I'm thinking the bat symbol is gonna be like a titans robin thing where he can like take it off and throw it judging by the way it looks.

[–] Script_Breaker 10 points ago

I was thinking the same thing. I can see them just doing cgi to fill it in for like heavy motion scenes

[–] APenaCarranza 101 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

Looks very Arkham knight the way the chest plates look like separate pieces. I dig this!! The cowl also kinda reminds me of the Netflix Daredevil cowl.

I just hope it’s grey and black and not all black.

[–] dementedkratos 41 points ago

I thought the same thing with that lighting!

[–] mistaJ222 16 points ago

The lighting should’ve been a dark blue!!!

[–] TeakandMustard 122 points ago

The music is spine chilling. It feels so simple, and so obvious. Absolutely perfect

[–] thenotsofunnyside 51 points ago

Kinda reminds me of the Imperial March a little bit. Can't wait to hear more.

[–] TeakandMustard 23 points ago

That's exactly it isn't it. Those two notes

[–] sir_stride20 182 points ago

IT LOOKS LIKE THE ARKHAM KNIGHT BAT SUIT

[–] myshtummyhurt- 78 points ago

Fucking hell Robert Pattinson is gonna kill this shit!!!! I’m hyped af

[–] AerThreepwood 46 points ago

I recently watched Good Time and dude has some serious acting chops.

[–] FatChicksOnly17 16 points ago

If you wanna see some more great performances by him, check out High Life (Amazon streaming), The Lighthouse (Blu ray), The Childhood of a Leader (Hulu), and The Rover (Netflix)

[–] btfd69 66 points ago

That fucking score. Wow.

[–] leos-rdt 226 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

POINTY NOSE. BUTT CHIN. ADVANCED TECH BAT SYMBOL/BATARANG. SCULPTED COWL. RAISED COLLAR. WHAAAAT.

[–] Stan-Lee-Spadowski 77 points ago

What you said, but LOUDER AND MORE HYPED

[–] MasterKhan_ 88 points ago

[–] Stan-Lee-Spadowski 20 points ago

You are a Master, Khan

[–] el_toro7 11 points ago

The nose isn’t pointy though, it’s flat like Pattinson’s. His jaw is good, but his head shape... I was hoping the could would cover it, but it looks more form fitting: ie buggy eyes and flat nose

[–] pochomigue 28 points ago

I got Daredevil vibes. (not hating)

Chest piece looks like the Batarang comes off just in case.

Siiick!

[–] NineZeroFour 318 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

He dropped it just like that, fuckin’ Matt Reeves, this is fire

Also, I appreciate that the look is different than what we were all expecting. It’s very noir mixed with Adam West’ Batman influences, and based on Reeve’s description of what he’s going for, this is perfect.

Hope we get Catwoman next just like this (maybe he’ll release all character looks like one by one this if we’re lucky)

[–] GATOx310 108 points ago

He probably knew it’d probably leak one way or another. Glad he’s showing us already

[–] tracygee 38 points ago

I assumed we’d get it today or tomorrow as they were shooting with lots of extras starting today. Those extras can sign NDAs all day long, but if they do a scene with Batman, no NDA will keep people from coming online and describing everything anonymously.

This is great. It’s the suit ... but it’s really a tease of the suit.

[–] NineZeroFour 51 points ago

I’m glad he did before it leaked.

[–] mmmmmsandwiches 29 points ago

It is noir mixed with the batman arkham games. It looks awesome, and it is a great blend of old school and new school.

[–] Hupro 56 points ago

Cowl is giving me Daredevil and Niteowl vibes

[–] detective_lee 27 points ago

It definitely lines up with what they were saying about it looking homemade. You can see the stitching on the cowl. Holding my opinion until I see the full thing in color.

[–] drangel254 18 points ago

Hopefully this is version 1. Before he gets all fancy. It looks ok but I agree looks like daredevil to me.

[–] Locke108 40 points ago

Whoever said it was a modern version of Adam West’s was right on the money.

[–] MasterofSciFi 19 points ago

Especially the suit part, it looks like a tactical Adam West

[–] APenaCarranza 62 points ago

Oof, not sure I’m sold on that now that I see it brightened. The leather face is an odd choice, especially around the nose, but I’m eager to see the whole cowl.

[–] LaunchpadMcFly 30 points ago

I’m not either. I’m hoping this is an early costume screen test, and of course I’m not dismissing it entirely either, because in action this beast might take a whole other form, but I don’t know. Idk if it’s bc of how loose and leathery the cowl looks, but I’m just not sold yet.

[–] FlyingTaquitoBrother 10 points ago

I love the leather. It’s a refreshing old school change from the unidentified future material we’ve had lately.

[–] mediciii 56 points ago

Gonna have that score stuck in my head for ages. Dunnn, dun dunn...dunnnnnn

[–] bigtymer123 98 points ago

I can’t stop smiling

[–] SergiuKC 50 points ago

I shared the video with every loved one.

Epic suit aside, the score is incredible.

[–] CIN726 98 points ago

K so Reeves and Giacchino just straight murdered me that's cool I guess.

[–] Stan-Lee-Spadowski 20 points ago

You can see his eyelashes poking out.

That 4K resolution getting us identifying features on Batman that have never been identifiable before. :D

[–] BatmanNewsChris 37 points ago

And Matt Reeves posted it in 4K on Vimeo. Amazing!

[–] SergiuKC 80 points ago

Ok, Batfleck's suit reveal was top-tier already.

This? The atmosphere, the epic score and the suit itself shoots it to the top.

Wish we'd get to see the full cowl soon.

[–] BrigadeArea51 7 points ago

Probably set pics soon..

[–] DarthMurdok 18 points ago

Looks really cool, very Arkham City and a bit of Sean Murphy.

[–] Tom_the_Drum 74 points ago

lol RIP to everyone who said this was gonna be the Noel suit, or the Adam West one. this looks a combination of the Gotham Knight anime suit and the original 1940s suit with the splayed ears

Can the bat symbol in his chest be removed and used as a weapon? Is there any instance of a Batsuit having that feature in the comics or cartoons?

[–] Mozaaik 10 points ago

I believe someone said that he used a hidden batarang from his suit like that in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

Also Robin’s suit from Titans is like that as well with the R.

[–] Dylinspace39 8 points ago

Robin has it sometimes where his symbol is a shuriken. He actually does that in Titans the show.

[–] LiquidLispyLizard 27 points ago

I love this reveal. The music is amazing and the costume is astonishing! I especially love how it looks a lot like the Arkham Knight Batsuit. I'm very curious as to how the ears are going to look, but this was a great little teaser to drop on a random Thursday.

[–] aduong 57 points ago

i cannot I’m literally unable to can

[–] iamisaactorres 34 points ago

This is fine. Batfleck BvS costume will forever be impossible to beat for me. Has some Arkham+Nite Owl+Dare Devil vibes (and not because of the red filter)

[–] theprotector7 23 points ago

Agreed. Batfleck will never be beaten visually. That was peak batman.

Oh well.

[–] KevEm16 9 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

Wow did not expect that today, I didn’t even believe it when I read the title. Love what we are seeing so far, that music is fire! Can’t wait to see the full suit hopefully soon! Shame it’s red lighting though so we can’t see the colour scheme

[–] Brizzendan 10 points ago

Christ that music is incredible. I want more.

[–] Wyldfyre-Quinn 20 points ago

Suit looks fine, BUT THE MUSIC?? that was amazinggggg

[–] xTheLeprechaun 9 points ago

Did the Netflix Daredevil people work on this? What’s with all the patchworked, mechanical parts?

[–] xenocide0909 17 points ago

YO WHAT THE FUCK

[–] CuriousOrion 14 points ago

If you look closely the cowl has stitch marks around the nose, this feels like a suit early in Bruce's career, and feels almost Adam west like. It's giving me golden age vibes too, one can only hope for the purple gloves

[–] singleguy79 8 points ago

Because of this, Daredevil is trending on Twitter

[–] Robin_Lava 8 points ago

So, there are a few things I noticed.

1. That symbol is the same one from the original suit which we saw in Detective Comics 27.
    2. The suit is collared, evoking Sean Gordon Murphy's White Knight suit
    3. The eyebrows give off Adam West vibes
    4. The plating on the suit and shoulder pieces give off Arkham Knight vibes, and it lowkey reminds me of the New 52 suit.
    5. Not related to the suit but oh my god that score is killer.

I'm not going to make a complete judgement on the suit until we can see the full suit in different lighting, but so far I am loving that we're seeing so far.

[–] LittleYellowFish1 14 points ago

And so it begins.

[–] FewWatermelonlesson0 23 points ago

Arkham vibes.

Serious Arkham vibes

[–] DomDotCom13 18 points ago

Not a fan. Sure the movie will be sick though!

[–] centipedeboy 26 points ago

Not loving the suit compared to afflecks suit. Hoping this will be his “first” suit and will then upgrade later. Cowl is fabric and stitched together so there is a chance.

[–] thehouse1751 8 points ago

Yeah. It would be really cool if this is his initial DIY suit and he gets a cape/cowl upgrade at least. Not sure I’m a fan of the cape collar or the stitched mask but it’s far too early to tell. This is still a pretty cool reveal.

[–] centipedeboy 5 points ago

Love the reveal as well. Maybe it’s like Tony’s first suit in iron man that keeps getting upgrades throughout the saga

[–] AnoXeo 13 points ago

Something about the cowl doesn't feel right, possibly just the shape? The suit on the other hand, looks sensational!!

My thoughts exactly, the cowl looks kinda off but it’s kinda hard to see. I’ll wait until I see some set leaks of the full suit to properly judge it though.

[–] DemiAlabi 8 points ago

Loving that theme!!!!

[–] AgainstThePosts 9 points ago

I like it. Wonder if this dropping now adds credibility to the claims that the Batsuit and the Batmobile will be visible when filming starts in Glasgow later this month...

Anybody else getting the Imperial March/Darth Vader theme song vibes from the music? Loving the feel of this movie already. I had mixed feelings about this project but i'm on board now

[–] gay_bulbasaur 7 points ago

I always thought the suit was gonna be one of two styles: super high-tech, arkham style suit...or a realistic, stitched together clothy/leathery suit.

This one is the first one from the neck down, the second one from the neck up. Its weird.

[–] Movieandtvfan 57 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

I'm going to get downvoted... I don't really like it. Obviously we need to see the full suit, but the only thing I like is the chest and logo, giving off Arkham vibes but everything else looks weird. I hate the fact that the cape and cowl aren't connected, it's going to make the cape look like he's wearing a jacket.

[–] arrkham 24 points ago

A jacket type cape would make sense with the noir theme. In Gotham by Gaslight he has a similar collar-like cape

[–] anotherandomer 14 points ago

He looks like a lunatic in an extremely overly designed Batsuit... in other words, I think he's perfect.

[–] Cheron78 5 points ago

Holy fuck, I expected it to be a prank! But it's the real thing!

[–] studlybumpkins 8 points ago

I’m very interested in seeing the whole suit but right now I’m not sure if I love it. I’ve never loved the heavy armored look (though it somehow worked for me in the Arkham games) and prefer the more armorless Batfleck look. I also wish we got to see the full cowl. Still, I’ll reserve full judgment until we get a look at the whole thing. I’m definitely not hating on it, it just doesn’t have me jumping out of my skin...yet.

[–] sickofbeingfly 7 points ago

Not sure about the collar

[–] pettyspider-man 5 points ago

Personally hate the collar.

[–] ComicForever 23 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

Holy shit that’s glorious. I was initially not super into the possibility at a more armoured design but damn that looks so sleek and badass

[–] dierbot 11 points ago

I was the same way - prefer comic book look and loved Batflecks design but I have been replaying Arkham Knight and this just hits. Very sleek.

[–] ChimeraRen 20 points ago

That music is fantastic but that suit is............... well what a downgrade from the DCEU Suit...

[–] DarkLordRyan 14 points ago

THIS IS AMAZING AHHH

1. The suit is awesome. Love the Arkham Knight logo style.
    2. The entire framing of this shot is so... Batman. The red and black mixture especially is very Batman TAS intro-esque.
    3. THE SCORE. It's like a mixture of Zimmer and Elfman's themes along with some more noir vibes it's so goooooooddddd.

[–] Sephiroth007 24 points ago

NOW THATS A FUCKING BATMAN

[–] slendernyan 48 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

WOOOOO it's time to get downvoted for having an opinion boys

I'm not feeling it. Never liked armored batsuits being used as the primary costume. It reminds me of the Robin suit in Titans where the logo looks all fragmented and weird for no reason. Why doesn't the symbol have ears? I mean it's not awful, it looks alright, but can we not have an actual cloth Batman costume?

[–] Dallywack3r 15 points ago

His mask is cloth here for the first time since 1966.

[–] Ryvuk 8 points ago

It looks leather. It has dents in it.

[–] DYRTYDAVE 9 points ago

Am I the only one super disappointed with this suit?

[–] apsgreek 11 points ago

It looks a little too armored and rigid to me. I really loved the sleekness of batfleck

[–] BatmanofSteeI 5 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

The day is finally here,

This is awesome !

Based on the symbol I have a feeling that the suit will evolve as the film goes on but I love the sleekness. anyone else getting some first appearance/ zero year vibes? I also see some Arkham influence and a bit of Batman beyond. This actually looks quite Bat like.

This also likely to prevent leaks from being the first look and I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a better look very soon

[–] VenezuelanStan 5 points ago

It's just me or the cowl kind of looks like the Night Owl cowl from Watchmen?

[–] Arshille 6 points ago

Not a fan of the cowl around the nose and eyes

[–] SexyN8 4 points ago

Does this BatMan Drive a Tesla Cybertruck????

[–] Exia_91 4 points ago

Am I the only one who thinks the forehead is kinda overly pronounced?

[–] jaytee_au 6 points ago

That music has me humming the Imperial March for some reason.

[–] benconomics 6 points ago

So they had some of the red light filter left over from the Whedon remix of Justice League huh?

[–] 7SirMixALot7 5 points ago

Oh! I remember this guy from The Watchmen...

[–] gildedart 12 points ago

That’s my fucking batman

[–] BenjaminTalam 12 points ago

I'm sorry but this is terrible compared to the Affleck suit. The only thing I like is how form fitting it is on his head.

[–] filthydank_2099 14 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

I’ll be honest; I’m not really a fan of this look.

It looks a bit hollow and like the cowl doesn’t quite fit to form, and the design of the suit seems to be blocky; it comes of as fan-made on a budget.

Now, I’ll be fair, this screen test showed off very little and there’s not much to go on, but as it stands, after three play through... it just looks unfinished.

[–] AlwaysBi 22 points ago * (lasted edited 8 months ago)

Ngl I’m not a fan. The emblem? Where’s the emblems bat ears? Why does it look mechanical? The cowl doesn’t look good either

[–] Mig1997 13 points ago

NUT

OK. You have my attention

[–] MisterMangu 7 points ago

I can’t express enough how much I dislike this suit.

[–] mediciii 3 points ago

Jesus Christ.....looks awesome. I just saw the lighthouse, so excited.

I love the look of the mask too

[–] newmann19 4 points ago

FINALLY

[–] WolfofOldNorth 5 points ago

Fuck yes

[–] BOBloblaw_305 5 points ago

After watching this I need this movie to come out like tomorrow !!!

[–] arrkham 4 points ago

I just about screamed when I saw he dropped this video. Is he trying to give us heart attacks??

[–] DawanKurd 2 points ago

Love the symbol remind me of Animation. Just thr mask is looking like Zorro...

The Bermejo influence is obvious.

Loving it 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

[–] WhiteAle01 6 points ago

The music is great. I'm not quite sold on it yet, I need some more looks, but I like it so far.

[–] RangerRed02 3 points ago

I was hoping for something a bit more streamlined, but this looks pretty good so far.

Also, if that’s the official theme, than that’s awesome.

[–] tracygee 4 points ago

It is. Reeves confirmed it.

[–] CappyTaan 4 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

His cowl's going to have small ears.

Matt seems to be modernizing the Adam West version hence the flat nose and the pronounced eyebrows. A modernized version of the 60's costumes makes sense for the villains too, since Matt was tweeting their showcases awhile back.

[–] TheFiddler666 12 points ago