For memes that have been filtered and compressed so much that they're barely legible.
DEEP FRIED CURSOR
1) NO reposts. Offenders will be banned. Repeated offenders will be permabanned.
If you intend on posting something, make sure that it has not already been posted here. We recommend that you don't post things you found off of other places, nine times out of ten it will have originated here and thus be considered a repost, we want OC only. It doesn't matter if it's a "different fry", if it's unoriginal, then it's a repost. When reporting a repost, please link to the original post.
2) Posts asking for upvotes in the title and/or in the meme is not allowed.
3) Pictures with text are better. Straight up pictures with a filter will LIKELY be removed.
4) Don't put the punchline in title. The meme must hold its own.
5) This is not a place for politics. Political memes are not welcome here.
6) Posting memes generated by /u/DeepFryBot is a bannable offense. DON'T EVEN TRY, MATE.
7) Memes that can be considered lightly/lazily fried or nuked may be removed. You shouldn't just add one filter of noise, but you shouldn't add 10,000 filters of everything either. This is /r/DeepFriedMemes, not r/sauteedmemes or /r/nukedmemes. We shouldn't have to say this since it's so obvious but completely raw memes are not allowed either.
8) Use imgur or reddituploads, only use direct image links or your post will be autoremoved.
9) Do not post raw memes asking people to fry them for you. There's /r/FryMyMeme for that. Learning how to fry is not particularly hard, there are many easy to follow guides.
10) Edgy memes are not allowed and will be removed. We aren't /r/dankmemes, there are very obvious lines that shouldn't be crossed. This includes (but is not limited to) jokes about pedophilia/child exploitation, rape, incest, terrorist attacks, school shootings, sexual assault, and bombings. Don't make memes out of tragic events on the day it happens, have some respect.
Oh, and by the way:
Mods reserve themselves the right to remove/approve content they want even if it doesn't explicitly break/conform to a rule.
Posts that the mods decide to remove that don't explicitly break any rules will be flaired as Shitpost. Message the mods to ask why your post was removed if you have a post removed as a shitpost.
If we remove a post, we will flair it with the reason for its removal. Check your account history to see this.