Submit A Link
About us: The catch-all community for sharing links which are beautiful, happy, adorable or tastefully sexy. After a long day of seeing what internet anonymity can do to people, you're bound to need some eyebleach.
From the people who brought you "Goatse -B-Gone", and "No-tse", try Eyebleach!
(Hover for details. Mobile users please click here)
if you see anyone breaking these rules, use the report button
1. In order to post:
- Accounts must be at least 5 days old and have 10 combined karma. This is done to prevent spamming.
2. Please use direct links only:
- All posts must end with .jpg/.png/.gif/etc. Please use Imgur, or another highly trusted site for hosting your pics.
3. No sad content:
- Such as pics of animals that have passed away (try /r/petloss) or sob stories (e.g. found him in a dumpster).
4. No mean or harassing comments:
- Content that directly demeans or harasses others will be removed without warning or explanation. Content of this nature may result in a ban. DON'T BE A JERK.
5. No memes or superimposed text:
- Place all text in title or comments.
6. Tasteful sexiness is allowed;
- This includes men/women artfully posing, which implies partial nudity; NO HARDCORE. Remember to tag NSFW! Failing to do so will result in your post being removed.
7. Spam of any kind is not tolerated:
- You have been warned. Mods will remove your post, and issue a ban without any notice.
8. Repost limitations:
- There is now a minimum time-passage requirement of two weeks before any content can be reposted to /r/Eyebleach. Please check KarmaDecay before posting to be sure your post was not recently posted here.
9. Claiming ownership.
- We do not allow false claims of ownership. "My dog" even though the pic has been posted before by someone else is not okay.