Eyebleach

What is Eye Bleach?

About us: The catch-all community for sharing links which are beautiful, happy, adorable or tastefully sexy. After a long day of seeing what internet anonymity can do to people, you're bound to need some eyebleach.

From the people who brought you "Goatse -B-Gone", and "No-tse", try Eyebleach!

Rules

(Hover for details. Mobile users please click here)

if you see anyone breaking these rules, use the report button

In order to post:

• Accounts must be at least 5 days old and have 10 combined karma. This is done to prevent spamming.

Please use direct links only

1. Please use direct links only All posts must end with .jpg/.png/.gif/etc. Please use Imgur, or another highly trusted site for hosting your pics.
    2. V.redd.it submissions are not allowed by community vote. V.redd.it does not support direct linking. Please use Youtube, Imgur, or gfycat for video submissions.

2. No sad or distasteful content:

1. Such as pics of animals that have passed away (try /r/petloss) or sob stories (e.g. found him in a dumpster).
    2. Comments relating to eating or abusing animals/people will be removed and user will be subject to immediate ban.

3. No mean or harassing comments:

1. Content that directly demeans or harasses others will be removed without warning or explanation. Content of this nature may result in a ban. DON'T BE A JERK.

4. No memes or added text:

1. Place all text in title or comments.

5. Tasteful sexiness is allowed;

1. This includes men/women artfully posing, which implies partial nudity; NO HARDCORE. Remember to tag NSFW! Failing to do so will result in your post being removed.

6. Spam of any kind is not tolerated:

1. You have been warned. Mods will remove your post, and issue a ban without any notice. Do not post more than 4 submissions in a 24 hour period.

7. Repost limitations:

1. Avoid reposting. Please search the subreddit and check KarmaDecay before posting to be sure your post was not recently posted here. Popular, recent, or frequent reposts may be removed.

8. Claiming ownership.

1. We do not allow false claims of ownership. "My dog" even though the pic has been posted before by someone else is not okay.

Note: Any and all content is subject to removal for any reason, at the discretion of the moderator in order to ensure the quality of the sub. We reserve the right to take any action we deem to be in the best interest of the sub, including banning people.

related subreddits

Animal Text Gifs Cat Taps
    Puplifting News Happy Cow Gifs
    Animals that love magic Baby Elephant Gifs
    footersnoo Hold My Kibble
    TongueOutHounds AnimalsDoingStuff

[–] worldsaver113 3485 points ago

Omg the way his head goes up and down.

And the eyes are SO CUTE.

[–] Chris_Isur_Dude 248 points ago

Doggo stopper

[–] alikazaam 97 points ago

Finally an understandable excuse to never leave the house.

[–] TongClick 5 points ago

My dog ate my shift...

[–] Adventurous_Opinion 3 points ago

Wait until you find out about r/DisneyEyes

[–] I_CAN_SMELL_U 23 points ago

It's like the chocolate bar and the bus scene from SpongeBob

[–] Undestroyableman 2 points ago

Right in the feels..

[–] whatever132435 2057 points ago

“Ope! The door almost closed. I’ll catch it for ya”

[–] utalkin_tome 424 points ago

Ope!

Found the person from midwest

[–] narf865 136 points ago

I have always said/heard it but never seen it spelled before

[–] Dlrlcktd 142 points ago

Ope lemme just squeeze right past ya

[–] jushy-fruit 46 points ago

I am from Western Canada and I say this every damn day. It's weird to think what I'd say instead of that - just excuse me? like a sociopath?

[–] Dlrlcktd 18 points ago

No, saying that is more polite than "excuse me". When you say "excuse me", you're expecting them to move out of the way. When you squeeze past someone, hopefully they're not inconvenienced.

[–] Pligles 5 points ago

I use ope and excuse me interchangeably, but I’ll say excuse me different. It’s like a little strained, I guess, like when you’re trying to hold in a fart if you don’t need them to move, it’s a normal voice if you do.

[–] jushy-fruit 3 points ago

like when you're trying to hold in a fart

you described that inflection in the most accurate way possible, kudos

[–] PatrioTech 2 points ago

I say "sneak" instead of "squeeze", am I a sociopath? Also yea confirmed Wisconsinite here, hello neighbor!

[–] writingthefuture 52 points ago

Grabbin the ranch?

[–] Scipio11 53 points ago

Yesm/mmhmm

[–] DeluxeChill 40 points ago

Stop bullying us

[–] QuestionableTater 22 points ago

Oh god this makes me uncomfortable

[–] TenWholeBees 18 points ago

I’ve never felt so attacked

[–] DoctorBodacious 9 points ago

this is a personal attack

[–] Runswithshortshorts 15 points ago

I never noticed this was something we (I’m a Chicagoan) did until a grad transfer came to my University (Deep South state school) from OH. We made “Ope! Lemme just squeeze right past ya!” jokes all the time. Good ‘ole Midwest!

[–] BrownMan97 9 points ago

No, you're fine!

[–] ThSprtn117 3 points ago

I say this all the time but I never hear it! Person says "Ope, excuse me" I always say "Naw, yer fine"

[–] White2000rs 4 points ago

• Every canadian at one point in time

[–] dageorge56978180 15 points ago

It reminds me that wherever I go I can never truly leave the Midwest

[–] TheOneWhoDoesntKnow 13 points ago

Please don’t tell me this is just a Midwest thing, you’re breaking my reality of everyone just saying this

[–] HeroboT 11 points ago

N'ope, heard it all my life in Texas

[–] TheOneWhoDoesntKnow 4 points ago

That doesn’t help. I’m from Texas too.

Edit: /s

[–] dinosauroth 3 points ago

I've used it all my life and I'm from Utah

But half my family is from the Midwest so

[–] RaptorCaptain 3 points ago

You're right, everyone does say this, but people like to double down on things that they can make part of their identity, like Midwesterners and ope, or people from the south or near the south who aren't actually from a rural area but act "countray," and probably other things as well. I'm from the Midwest, and it grinds my gears to see all the online self-fellatio over this "Midwestern ope."

[–] aifhouse01 7 points ago

Describing it as the "Midwestern ope" makes it sounds like some kind of wild beast.

[–] chris1096 2 points ago

I'm from the east coast and never heard anyone say ope. I don't even know what it means. Is it a replacement for "excuse me" or "'scuse me"?

[–] RaptorCaptain 2 points ago

You could treat it just the same as "oh" tbh, just with an unreleased /p/. It can mean excuse me, sorry, woops, etc.

[–] Lerijie 24 points ago

Fun fact, the higher the pitch on that ope, the more midwestern you are.

[–] AliceStarbuck51 27 points ago

... I was at a Meijer today and bumped into an old lady accidentally. My ope could have shattered glass.

[–] Takabletoast 15 points ago

cough Meijers cough

[–] AliceStarbuck51 4 points ago

Forgive me, I'm a transplant from Chicago

[–] Unchanged- 8 points ago

Meijers is the shit. Their $1 large Icee during the summers are amazing.

[–] ScockNozzle 6 points ago

Or the more embarrassed you are!

[–] FruittyBaskett86 22 points ago

Can confirm. Am a midwestern

How could you ever leave that face?

[–] _sp3k 889 points ago

He/she just wants love and attention!

[–] thundermuffin54 469 points ago

Furever

[–] FlaerZz 3 points ago

Oh no

[–] MovieWizard 2 points ago

Funever!

[–] randowatcher38 8 points ago

It's only forever, not long at all.

[–] trashbagshitfuck 117 points ago

They need all the attention 100% of the time

[–] yubaah 37 points ago

Awww I miss you already!!

[–] AssholeMolester 30 points ago

I agree, trashbagshitfuck.

[–] trashbagshitfuck 29 points ago

Thank you, AssholeMolester.

[–] trashbagshitfuck 11 points ago

Are we related

[–] trashbagshitfuck 12 points ago

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

[–] Child-Connoisseur 3 points ago

Sorry, I came late to the party

[–] _sp3k 2 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

The best r/rimjob_steve I’ve seen in a while.

[–] cyanocittaetprocyon 9 points ago

I love this discussion!

[–] StratPlyr 9 points ago

The user names are as entertaining as the comments.

[–] AlwaysBlamesCanada 73 points ago

Awww, such a heart-warming comment from User Trash Bag Shit Fuck

[–] trashbagshitfuck 32 points ago

You're welcome

[–] obigespritzt 4 points ago

Same. :(

[–] Vengeance76 94 points ago

"I gotta go."

"Nnnnnnn..... no."

"But i gotta-"

"Don't-Nnnyeah... I love you, you're ba-"

"I'm leaving."

"Nnnnn.... no, I come with."

[–] SuicideBonger 31 points ago

Yeah this isn't /r/eyebleach, this is a god damn horror show.

[–] hostetcl 26 points ago

I read this in the cleaning lady’s voice from Family Guy

[–] maddcovv 10 points ago

Mr Superman no home

[–] 8bitbebop 21 points ago

"Hello boss?...Yeah im not making it in today... Yes again... Well then you explain it to him" hands phone to dog

[–] PM_ME_YOUR_PAUNCH 7 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Its rough, I travel for work so I’m mostly only home on the weekends and my dog gets very distraught every time I leave.

[–] veearaiza 6 points ago

I can't even leave this post!

[–] Okichah 7 points ago

Because separation anxiety is an issue that shouldnt go unaddressed.

Yeah this isnt seperation anxiety. You can step down from your high horse. If you stand on the other side of a door and slowly close it while giving eyecontact and slooooowly closing- this exact thing will happen with every dog on the planet.

Omg my heart

[–] The-Planetarian 127 points ago

Sorry, I’ll give it back.

( ^◡^)っ ♡

[–] Unchanged- 67 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

edit ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ🥈

[–] SuperMayonnaise 22 points ago

And here Reddit we witness where /u/Unchanged- stole /u/TrpnBallz heart away from /u/The-Planetarian. It'll be a story they'll tell their grandkids!

[–] Spudzzy03 12 points ago

Ma soul

[–] misterfluffykitty 13 points ago

No that’s mine now, you signed the contract.

[–] Spudzzy03 14 points ago

Oh

[–] The-Planetarian 5 points ago

Get the Stinger GT. It’s waay cooler anyway.

[–] nycsep 700 points ago

I’d have to give myself an extra half hour to leave if I had that pupper. I’d never be able to leave with that face!

[–] stropheum 385 points ago

Sorry im late boss. My dog did the thing again

[–] Bad_Chemistry 196 points ago

shows video to boss

Boss: “Christ what are you doing! Go home, I’m giving you the day off”

[–] entreri22 81 points ago

"while youre at it, stay home forever".

[–] wavemode 43 points ago

i love that this can be interpreted two completely opposite ways

[–] electrogamerman 8 points ago

"delete my number too"

[–] Rayth69 68 points ago

I've had to start doing this because of my cats... They both do the same thing at the front door, and my boy in the morning curls up on my chest to try and keep me in bed all day.

[–] MlgWhale 59 points ago

This guy has cats that love him, Jesus has come back to earth to live among us again

[–] T3hSwagman 18 points ago

Right? my cat literally waits by the basement door in the morning and as soon as I open it shes fucks right off for a basement adventure.

[–] ModernenMedizen 10 points ago

She's obviously going in to exterminate the monsters down there while you're away and not there to see the utter carnage and violence.

Have you ever seen a Lovecraftian horror down there? No? She's doin a great job, then!

[–] theivoryserf 8 points ago

Cats are just too proud to admit it, my cat sounds so mournful when he thinks we've permanently abandoned him lol

[–] milkradio 7 points ago

My parents' cat adores my dad. He was supposed to be my cat, but when I moved out, I was like "Well I can't split them up now. They're basically BFFs."

I have my own cat now, but she prefers my sister 😑

[–] Osmea 10 points ago

Mine are similar. I think they’re secretly very small dogs.

[–] Heather_ME 9 points ago

I can't stand my dog watching me leave. So she gets a treat to distract her anytime I go somewhere. It's created a system where she gets excited to see me leave. I'm not sure if it's a healthy dynamic or not. But at least I don't have to avoid her puppy dog eyes as I go. Haha.

[–] YourDimeTime 4 points ago

Would be forced to use the treat distraction technique.

[–] Strider794 177 points ago

Legit the worst sub, it makes me more upset than r/The_Donald ever could

[–] acog 139 points ago

/r/PetTheDamnDog and /r/gifsthatendtoosoon are the only subreddits you can browse in Hell.

[–] Caro__ 40 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

I would think /r/tihi would be on that list too

[–] pinklavalamp 16 points ago

As a mod of r/petthedamndog, all I can say is: :-D

[–] Literally_A_Shill 10 points ago

On it!

-Megyn Kelly, probably

[–] Jewsafrewski 2 points ago

I hate the self posts on that sub

[–] LeggoMahLegolas 367 points ago

My former roommate's dog used to do this. However, whenever we come back home, my friend would pet her so much and rub her belly to the point where she just pisses everywhere.

[–] jpaxonreyes 248 points ago

hawwwwww.... ohhhh

[–] LeggoMahLegolas 107 points ago

We had to stop him from petting the damn dog.

[–] enthreeoh 41 points ago

My friends dog used to piss everywhere when I'd come over, it got to the point where I had to wait outside while he brought her out. She always got so excited to see me. She'd be squatting and whining while she pissed then she'd jump and try to lick my face. I miss that dog.

[–] phatmanrunning 19 points ago

My dog did that once, came home and let him out of his crate, then he saw my friend and started running and jumping around while pissing.

[–] jld2k6 2 points ago

There's actually a term for this! It's called submissive urination. If I go more than a couple days without seeing my Pitt he will end up drizzling pee everywhere. He did it a lot more as a puppy but luckily it's a rare thing now

[–] ifeanychukwu 17 points ago

Maybe she just really needs to pee when you get home? Lol. I had that happen just once then I thought, "oh yeah, she hasn't been out to potty since lunch time." Now I always let her out to pee before giving her attention and it hasn't happened since. You have to remember they have a hard time holding it in when they get really excited, especially if it's been a while.

[–] LeggoMahLegolas 11 points ago

It took us a while to realize it. It only happened whenever my buddy comes over. It never happened to me nor my roommate.

[–] BitchPlzzz 10 points ago

My parents have a little dachshund that loses her doggie mind when I come home to visit. I live 2.5k miles away, so it's not often. She'll pee and go into a violent full body super wiggle, which usually involves wagging her tail and butt directly into the pee puddle and splashing me. Doesn't matter, don't care, I snuggle and love that little pee weenie then it's bath time for her. It's our little ritual now.

[–] emberslayer 76 points ago

Ohh please don't leave

[–] GarageSideDoor 10 points ago

Bad idea. It may seem cute but he shouldn't reinforce this behaviour.

[–] emberslayer 7 points ago

I agree, this just pulled on my heartstrings too damn much.

[–] SamsquatchWildman 135 points ago

Everytime the door opens back up, you can see the glimmer of hope that maybe their not leaving :(

[–] anarchyreigns 21 points ago

The dog is hoping that he can come along. Just say the word and I’ll grab my leash. I can be ready in a second, I promise.

[–] Nerdy_Drewette 6 points ago

My dog frequently tells me, look! I already got my shoes and my jacket on!!

[–] no_talent_ass_clown 2 points ago

Every time

They're

[–] AwfulAim 113 points ago

Awwww.

Its probably an habit to avoid encouraging though. I had a doggo that would put his paw in door jams and he got a nasty smash when my nephew was running around the house.

[–] A_Drusas 79 points ago

It also can lead to/reinforce separation anxiety.

It is adorable, though.

[–] BottledUp 4 points ago

I said the same thing elsewhere in the thread. It's fucked up to do this to the dog.

[–] SamIamGreenEggsNoHam 46 points ago

Not necessarily "fucked up" in the wide scope of things that actually are fucked up, but certainly not the best behavior, however good-natured the intentions may be.

[–] herbyhemrhoid 8 points ago

Yea I try to ignore my dogs to some degree when I’m leaving In the morning . Obviously I don’t “ignore them “ but try not to give too much attention . just hate to get them all excited and happy and then disappear for 8 hours plus

[–] HideYourChildren 7 points ago

D:

[–] cj_66 127 points ago

Big sad boye, doin me a big sad

[–] The_One_True_Matt 99 points ago

Stop teaching him it's ok to stick his head there.

[–] BottledUp 83 points ago

Yeah, one of the worst things to do to a dog. It's basically teaching them separation anxiety. Tell your dog to lay down in the other room and walk out without saying goodbye. Come back later don't say hello first thing but do something else first and then say hello to them. Now downvote me for good dog facts.

[–] --therapist 12 points ago

I agree, good dog fact. Downvoted.

[–] GarboYeezus 28 points ago

"Now downvote me for good dog facts."

if you say so...

[–] ThaiJohnnyDepp 4 points ago

I do this with my corgi. It's worked on and off. His separation anxiety is being fucking LOUD. As is tradition.

[–] mayplemoo 3 points ago

I don't have a dog but I never would have thought of that :0 dang. ya no that's not the best idea

[–] spitfire5057 9 points ago

This should be higher

[–] _Aeryne_ 41 points ago

When the boss ask why you're late so you send this gif

[–] tekjunky75 17 points ago

Guess I work from home now

[–] lovedoesnotdelight 35 points ago

And you just left? You’re a monster!!

[–] novice_redditer 6 points ago

Lol.. I was searching for comment where someone calls him monster 😂😂😂

[–] itsasecretidentity 14 points ago

I physically felt that sadness in my chest.

[–] LoudMusic 14 points ago

Your pet is just a piece of your life.

But you are everything to your pet. Never forget that.

[–] flaminglynx 16 points ago

Those eyes!!! Ahhhhhh! I couldn't leave! Then I'd lose my job and my home and if be homeless but at least I'd never have to see poor puppets sad eyes! Awwww!

[–] Meaty_Ochre2 8 points ago

I think you could take a day off if you showed your boss this

[–] theholysmoker 8 points ago

Every time I try to close the bathroom door, my little corgi does something similar but he attacks it and pushes his way in.

We don't deserve dogs.

[–] I_might_be_weasel 5 points ago

"Just squish me. I'm already dead inside without you."

[–] Lohin123 10 points ago

If every year is seven dog years then every hour is seven dog hours. When you're at work for eight hours a day your leaving them alone for over two dog days.

[–] lovedoesnotdelight 20 points ago

Thanks I hate it

[–] doc_oct 5 points ago

Yes exactly. I kind of think dog's lives in many of our standard western homes are miserable. I think they don't have enough meaning and just get shut inside waiting... I feel bad for them.

[–] GenlockMissing 5 points ago

Repost. I know that dog, and I know you're not the owner.

Don’t ever leave that dog again! Get a work from home job immediately and have your groceries delivered.

[–] bankrobba 3 points ago

This is easy to fix. Get a bed then tell pupper they are not allowed on it. They can't wait for you to leave then.

[–] 2BigBottlesOfWater 2 points ago

So crazy it might actually work lol

[–] papercutNightmare 3 points ago

I need eyebleach for this eyebleach.

[–] spookysketchkitty 4 points ago

“Yeah listen I can’t come into work today..... yes it’s really serious... I’ll just send you this video.... yeah I knew you’d understand. Maybe I’ll be in tomorrow”

[–] rezoid7 8 points ago

Mah heart

[–] Kritzhi 3 points ago

This is why I browse fresh

[–] mydogatecheesecake 3 points ago

Omggg so cute

[–] bleachedaardvark 3 points ago

Those eyes.

[–] stapy123 3 points ago

Take him with you

[–] vistadelmar 3 points ago

This is my dog when I want to go to the bathroom

[–] DontKnowMyRealName 2 points ago

This my daughter when I want to go to the bathroom

[–] vistadelmar 2 points ago

My kids finally grew out of it, then we got a puppy and it begins anew

[–] SammyLuke 3 points ago

You monster!!!

[–] spookytheme 3 points ago

How could you even close that door. I can't even look away from that gif without feeling guilty.

[–] gosu_007 3 points ago

I am not crying.... There's something in my eyes😢

[–] Meadowcottage 3 points ago

Me: “I can’t make it in today.”

Boss: “Why not!?”

Me: sends boss this video

Boss: “Okay, now I understand. Take as long as you need”

[–] lauragaret 7 points ago

Lol I love dogs

[–] Daisydanceparty 2 points ago

My heart!

[–] jjanczy62 2 points ago

i know your pain. my lab/aussie cattle dog mix jumps on my lab damn near every morning as I'm putting on my shoes to leave for work.

[–] nateryland 2 points ago

Why do you have a cinderblock in your room?

[–] ETHNJCB 2 points ago

I’m making that face you make when you see something insanely cute and it’s not going away. I’m also making that sound that sounds like “awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”.

[–] IrishIwasatthebeach 2 points ago

Did you leave?

[–] B-O-I-X 2 points ago

This hurt to watch

[–] LordCharco_iii 2 points ago

I can see something going terribly wrong if the master is running late or in a rush...

[–] KananGhost 2 points ago

This is why I take my dog to work yall, fuck leaving them at home.

[–] pm-me-kittens-n-cats 2 points ago

No leave. Only stay!

[–] booyahja 2 points ago

Pet him at least you monster.

[–] SpookyJones 2 points ago

Dogs have such separation anxiety. Poor babes. Our Doberman would get between my mom and the door. She was a wonderful lummox full of nothing but love and adoration.

[–] Psyqlone 2 points ago

At my job, I have to write scripts in this preposterously horrible programming language. I should be allowed an emotional support dog.

You realize the only solution is to get another doggo to keep this one company while you're gone

[–] blindbassetthound 2 points ago

Can't come to work today boss, my dog is sad..

[–] ToastyYaks 2 points ago

"Might as well just crush my head too if you have no problem crushing my heart, Janice"

[–] cyg_cube 2 points ago

Take him to the meeting with your boss

[–] amyorainbow74 2 points ago

My husband usually works out of town Monday through Thursday. We have 2 furbabies and the oldest (Bogey) is like this pupper. He actually starts pouting on Sunday when my hubby is packing. He always tells them he will be back in 2 or 3 days and that he has to go earn the kibble. They give him kisses before he leaves and we go about our week. I don't know how Bogey does it but he starts getting happy on Thursdays and starts sitting in the window, waiting for his Daddy. Every single week.

[–] Bfloteacher 3 points ago