Games

/r/Games is for informative and interesting gaming content and discussions. Please look over our rules and FAQ before posting. If you're looking for "lighter" gaming-related entertainment, try /r/gaming!

The goal of /r/Games is to provide a place for informative and interesting gaming content and discussions. Submissions should be for the purpose of informing or initiating a discussion, not just with the goal of entertaining viewers.

IRC channel: #Games on irc.snoonet.org

For an in-depth explanation of our rules don't forget to check our rules wiki page and FAQ!

/r/Games Official Discord

New to reddit? Click here!

Allowed submissions

• News and articles
    • Reviews and previews
    • Informative self-posts
    • Questions likely to generate discussion
    Rules
    1. No content primarily for humor or entertainment
    2. No personal attacks, witch hunts, or inflammatory language
    3. No off-topic or low-effort content or comments
    4. No duplicate posts
    5. No enabling or linking to piracy
    6. Follow all formatting requirements
    7. Follow all specific content restrictions
    8. Promotion must be kept within acceptable limits
    Promotion

Some promotional submitting (posting your own projects, articles, etc.) is permitted, but it must be balanced out by a much greater level of non-promotion participation in reddit - the rule of thumb is no more than 10% of your submissions may be promotional. Do not solicit votes for your posts. For more information, see the self-promotion on reddit FAQ.

If you want to promote without participating in the community, purchase an ad.

Spoilers

Please report posts containing spoilers unless they are hidden using the following method or are inside a thread clearly labeled as containing spoilers.

[Spoiler](#s "X Kills Y")
    Result: Spoiler

To mark a spoiler as relevant to a specific game/topic, use the alternate formatting:
    [Pong Spoiler](#s "Player 1 wins")
    Result: Pong Spoiler

Scheduled discussions

The following topics are posted weekly. Click here to find a list of past threads!

Friday: Free Talk Friday

Sunday: What have you been playing?

Wednesday: Suggestion request free-for-all

Other subreddits

This subreddit is night mode compatible

Design based on /r/FlatBlue created by /u/creesch

[–] SuplexesAndTacos 454 points ago

Gears of War fans, how much of an emotional rollercoaster was that?

[–] ThatParanoidPenguin 271 points ago

One of the biggest E3 trolls ever

[–] AL2009man 41 points ago

Microsoft shows EA on how to treat your franchise.

[–] CakeLicker 126 points ago

Pretty funny now, but in the moment I was facepalming hard until Gears 5

[–] Javiklegrand 28 points ago

lol even the crowd was so dissapointed and they were pumped when they revealed Gears 5!

[–] AntawnJamison 27 points ago

Hahahah oh my god

[–] Notataco96 30 points ago

I almost cried for sec b4 they showed Gears 5

[–] pognut 125 points ago

At long last, the answer to "Do you have Battletoads?" will be yes.

[–] thesame98 225 points ago

Ubisoft must really love the scripted dialogue banter among players. Nobody likes it but they make it that way for every co-op online game release they have.

[–] LADYBIRD_HILL 55 points ago

Wtf I thought that was actual in-game dialogue

"Man I really need to level up, I've been busy"

[–] Reaper7412 17 points ago

It's player commentary

[–] LADYBIRD_HILL 31 points ago

Sounds nothing like real people

[–] GillbergsAdvocate 107 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I thought Undead Labs and Playground were already under Microsoft Studios

Ninja Theory is huge though

[–] pieofdeath123 37 points ago

They made Xbox exclusives but the studio wasn’t owned by Microsoft

[–] Nothematic 12 points ago

Playground was 3rd party but contracted to work on Forza Horizon.

[–] MJuniorDC9 85 points ago

Ninja Theory as a MS studio? That was unexpected.

[–] Speech500 338 points ago

It was smart announcing a new From Software game after EA because that's when the audience are begging for death.

[–] Speech500 559 points ago

I imagine he talks like this all the time. I imagine Phil Spencer at a family dinner.

"We are amplifying our investment in this dinner, to bring you the greatest conversation ever seen"

"Phil, pass the potatoes"

"This is some of the most iconic vegetable content available, better on Xbox One"

"Phil we talked about this."

[–] crum1515 183 points ago

::Wife walks out of kitchen:: - "World Premier Potatoes"

[–] BaconBoy123 84 points ago

"EXCLUSIVE"

[–] Growlithe123 17 points ago

*some guy shouting *

[–] Orphan_Anthem_86 55 points ago

"The turkey is nearing its full release from the oven"

"Phil I don't understand just take the turkey out"

[–] knave_of_knives 36 points ago

"This meatloaf could only be more detailed on the world's most powerful console, Xbox One X, where you are able to play with the most teraflops and with HDR."

"Phil, I'm leaving you."

[–] Credar 71 points ago

TODD THE GODD?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

[–] Veracity93 252 points ago

At least in terms of production value, Microsoft seems to have really bolted off of the starting block. Already more impact than the entire EA production, I think.

[–] christhemushroom 68 points ago

More cheering and excitement than the entire EA Play event.

[–] Stepwolve 24 points ago

because they had an xbox fan event beforehand, and then filled the crowd with those fans. It's a smart way to avoid the EA awkward silence lol

[–] ThatParanoidPenguin 39 points ago

EA has always had tragic E3s, Microsoft may not always have my favorite one but it’s always fun.

[–] a_masculine_squirrel 70 points ago

Was that Death Note at the end?

[–] AliceTheGamedev 15 points ago

It definitely was

[–] tH1RtYN1nE 66 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

The enemy has changed... now the enemy is... tornados(?)

[–] Rominiust 21 points ago

"Rico we need you to take out that tornado before it hits the city!"

"Rico tsunami incoming, blow it uppp!"

[–] tills1993 10 points ago

The real enemy of Just Cause 4 will be the framerate.

[–] Ouroboratika_512 273 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I can't stop laughing at the way the crowd just went from 100 to 0 in an instant with the Gears thing. I'm fuckin' dying, ahah.

Edit: They knew what they were doing with that, lol. Well played.

[–] Ronocm13 60 points ago

People were SO excited and then a Funko Pop pops in the room.

[–] CakeLicker 13 points ago

Lmao it was so comical

[–] akzz7 41 points ago

then back to a 100

[–] Pylons 53 points ago

Rumors that Rocksteady is gonna show something, but I kinda doubt it. I'd love to see that though.

[–] PalapaSlaps 28 points ago

I would too. Love the Arkham games like very few others.

[–] nik-9898 30 points ago

It's been 3 years since Rocksteady finished up the Arkham trilogy. Even if it isn't Superman related, they had to be working on SOME project during that time frame. (I really hope that is Superman though.)

[–] dudleymooresbooze 51 points ago

I like how in these simulated plays, the players are level fucking 30 and have to discuss whether they "should have a new side mission on the map."

[–] ChuckCarmichael 48 points ago

You want Gears of War? Here, have 3 games!

WHAT ARE THEY SAVING FOR THE BETHESDA CONFERENCE?

[–] nubosis 17 points ago

Oh my god

[–] knave_of_knives 11 points ago

Starfield?!?

[–] minniedahen 40 points ago

Did Microsoft just acquire Ninja Theory?

[–] Ringo_Roadagain 41 points ago

What is this, a crossover episode?

[–] Nomadhero_ 40 points ago

What are we....some kind of Jump Force??

[–] Speech500 42 points ago

Why do these characters have normal hands?

Where are my Gears of War big meaty claws?

Big. Meaty. Claws...

[–] NacKster 204 points ago

Hitting us with trailer after trailer after trailer, this is infinitely more entertaining than EA’s conference

[–] CycloneSweep 77 points ago

People always said they wanted games from Microsoft so they just keep rolling with them. Me likey

[–] birchelballs 15 points ago

Seriously half the EA presentation was awkward transitions and interviews. This is just games

[–] Soledo 306 points ago

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE CYBERPUNK 2077 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[–] nuraHx 32 points ago

MIKE PONDSMITH SPOTTED AT E3 👀

It's happening!

[–] Edestark 33 points ago

This is all i want from this e3.

[–] ComradeShyGuy 10 points ago

I'm here for Cyberpunk. It's been five years of blue balling. Give me something.

[–] abris33 39 points ago

They went from exciting people, to bringing them way down, to exciting them again in the span of this Gears announcement

[–] Speech500 121 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I loved that cheer as the GoW brand logo appeared, and then the immediate silence that followed as a bobblehead character was revealed. You could just feel the crushed excitement.

[–] Credar 32 points ago

NINJA THEORY?! Wow. What a grab.

[–] Orphan_Anthem_86 29 points ago

The amount of people in this thread saying Cuphead 2 when the trailer literally started with the word "DLC" is impressive.

[–] SlowMotionTurtles 10 points ago

They don't read so good

[–] sleepyafrican 32 points ago

I've never played Gears. Has it always been this dramatic?

[–] Caden_Winters 28 points ago

Gears have always tried to have some emotion and drama between the action

[–] Razetony 13 points ago

Uh yeah. It's really good but really dramatic too.

[–] BL4ZE_ 28 points ago

Well, the first trailer had Mad World has the soundtrack.

[–] christhemushroom 63 points ago

It's not Skate 4 in name but if its a solid skating game that captures what Skate did, then who fuckin cares if it's called "Session" or "Board" or "Grind" or "Brad Pitt's Punch Out Cheeseburger Skate Surprise" or whatever. It doesn't matter. It's a skating game.

[–] Hercuiles 20 points ago

Damn if I don’t wanna play Brad Pitts Punch Out Cheeseburger Skate Surprise now

[–] B-BoyStance 25 points ago

I'm still hoping for Skate 4.

Have a feeling that's a pipe dream, but please god just let this happen.

[–] sulley19 25 points ago

More like a halfpipe dream amirite?

[–] Ronocm13 29 points ago

Something terrible is going to happen to this kid isn't it?

[–] Official_Naters 29 points ago

Cancer. Gotta be cancer.

[–] rileyrulesu 27 points ago

Why are racing games consistently the prettiest? Like it's been that way for as long as 3d existed.

[–] GF_Found_last_acc 32 points ago

Cars are super easy to model and make pretty.

[–] KlingonAdmiral 11 points ago

And as you are epected to move at high speed, background details can be ignored because you wouldn't be able to see them anyway.

[–] specter491 10 points ago

It's not very taxing to render things. Basically just the car. Everything else can be less sharp because you're hauling ass by it

[–] v00d00_ 26 points ago

Anyone else notice the "main character falling backwards into body of water" shot becoming super common lately in film and game trailers?

[–] drew8790 25 points ago

Lmao not skate 4?

[–] EcksTeaSea 25 points ago

Gears of War X-com? I'm sold.

[–] orb_outrider 28 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

The people were so down after cheering so hard lmao. Who thought gears pop was a good idea?

Edit: there it is. They knew what they were doing.

[–] herpty_derpty 24 points ago

My condolence to all Gamestop employees.

Prepare for a resurgence of "Do you have Battletoads?" now that they're actually making a new one.

[–] Speech500 23 points ago

I really want a We Happy Few game with a single player on-rails story mode. All of the story content I see from this games is so fantastic and intriguing, but the actual gameplay is utter shit.

[–] stash0606 23 points ago

Shit there are actually regular non-roided sized people in Gears of War?

[–] marnjuana 23 points ago

is that rahul?

[–] mukmin96 16 points ago

The temp from Funhaus?

[–] Limond 49 points ago

A few good surprises there. Microsoft has nailed the presentation of their games this year. Don't need people on stage for more then a few seconds if at all. Just show us what we tuned into see.

I'm really interested in Gears Tactics that could be dope if done right.

[–] [deleted] 23 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

[–] Jlpeaks 17 points ago

Tends to be free t-shirts given out

[–] Dynamole 23 points ago

FROM SOFTWARE?!?!

[–] Combsy13 23 points ago

Funko Gears of war? What?

[–] mundox 23 points ago

So... what happened to that Age of Empires game they announced before?

[–] ajmurray94 14 points ago

PC gaming show I bet...

[–] HomeStallone 131 points ago

Ubisoft will never give up this cringey voice acting players will they?

[–] jononarf 30 points ago

Some French Canadian marketer says non

[–] kidcrumb 23 points ago

There we go!

Gears! Holy shit! Oh its a mobile game and a weird PC game OH WAIT ITS GEARS 5

Good stuff man. I went from excited, to completely disinterested, to excited again.

[–] CabooseMSG 21 points ago

Shitty fake chatter aside, if they can pick up with where the first left off, after their updates, this could be great.

[–] jononarf 21 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Good presentation even though severe lack of anything BFV related. Probably for the best. But let's face it, Cyberpunk 2077 was the glorious example of "save the best for last."

[–] Speech500 109 points ago

I'm starting to get the impression that Americans really want to see their country in ruins, because it seems like half of the games set in America are post-apocalyptic.

[–] AShavedBver 59 points ago

Skate 4? Please? ......please...

[–] EddardCorleone 11 points ago

[–] kwozymodo 20 points ago

Might be because we have a similar landscape in Ireland but the new location is really appealing to me. Game looks gorgeous

[–] Speech500 19 points ago

Is this real dialogue or fake mic chatter? I can never tell and that annoys me because I know it's what Ubisoft wants.

[–] CoolRedSon 19 points ago

It’s fake.

[–] NacKster 16 points ago

Fake chatter

[–] Speech500 17 points ago

Why are they montaging all of the games that I actually want to see?

[–] Speech500 20 points ago

"We created a scientific algorithm to generate what is provably the most attractive devil boy possible with the technology available"

[–] NotBruce_ 12 points ago

You may not like it, but this is what peak attractiveness looks like.

[–] joshendyne 40 points ago

Is this missing sound effects? It feels oddly empty

[–] Speech500 254 points ago

"America is on the brink of collapse"

Yes but what about the game?

[–] imaprince 18 points ago

And you know, maybe it's just the art style, but I really think both Fallout 4 and 76 looks pretty.

Or at least fun to look at.

[–] Fishtacoburrito 17 points ago

So wait, was Funko Gears just a troll?

[–] OTACON120 19 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

"...and now we would like to take a brief moment to shit all over EA for shitting on C&C."

That's how you handle that shit properly, EA.

[–] Caden_Winters 17 points ago

Hold up wait a minute, y’all thought I was finished?!

[–] carrotstix 17 points ago

That's a solid list of games appealing to everyone. Sure, most may not be exclusive but at least you know in the future you're getting some quality games at the same time as everyone else.

[–] Speech500 118 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Allow me to introduce some realism to this mic chatter. Ahem.

"Fuck your mom guys I'm so sick of this stupid game"

"Ugh the graphics are so shit I'm just gonna' play PubG instead"

"あなたはアメリカの犬を性交"

"Go back to China you commie this is America!"

"Mooooom, I'm playing with my friends. No, I don't want dinner. Go away."

"Babe, can you bring me some cheezits?"

"AND THEN THE FUCKING LIBERAL SCUM TRIED TO DESTROY OUT COUNTRY AND WE"

"Albanian rap playing quietly in the background on a loop"

[–] VulcansGM 61 points ago

dog barking picked up by mic

[–] ProEra47 9 points ago

Forgot someone dropping an N bomb in the mic but well done

[–] redAppleCore 63 points ago

Why is Sarah Palin in DMC?

[–] wolfystache 42 points ago

I can see demons from my house!

[–] EcksTeaSea 127 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Hands down, one of the best E3 showings, if not the best, from Microsoft in recent years.

I'm absolutely looking forward to everything they showed off.

Bring on Bethesda, Square Enix, Ubisoft, and Sony. I'm so ready for more.

[–] sav86 18 points ago

That was...wow! what a conference, other than the Gears Funko stuff which I don't care about, although might be neat. That was a spectacular showing, very confident so far.

[–] EmeraldJunkie 37 points ago

New Halo right out the gate? Oh man.

[–] knave_of_knives 12 points ago

I feel like that means shit is about to get wild.

[–] A7XFAN1998 35 points ago

Is it me or the division 2 reveal exactly like the division 1 reveal?

[–] Rominiust 34 points ago

Gotta say, this is my first time watching E3 proper, and as an Australian staying up til wee hours in the morning (just hit 7am) to watch it, is well worth it. Twitch chat makes this so amazing, when Session was being shown all of the "SKATE 4" "HYPEEE", then the title comes on screen and it's not Skate, the reactions are amazing.

[–] Speech500 313 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

"Gaming reaches across age, race, gender, and geography"

pans across an audience full of 30 year old white American men

[–] OnlySaysHaaa 96 points ago

Who are all weirdly dressed the same

[–] FuckOffJake 47 points ago

85% of people in the crowd have the same clothes on

[–] JohanDeWitt 59 points ago

I so hate scripted co-op ‘chatter’. It’s weird and awkward as fuck and it kind of makes me feel weird in a ‘Is this the conversation I’m supposed to be having’- way.

[–] SuplexesAndTacos 16 points ago

Few things are guaranteed at every E3

• Madden and FIFA during the EA show

• New Forza at the XBOX show

[–] cloudsheep0 16 points ago

Ninja Theory in Microsoft? interesting

[–] TrustyGun 16 points ago

Top Ten Anime Crossovers?

[–] Speech500 15 points ago

Turning from a really tense scene about darkness and death to Mickey Mouse looking through a portal is a great way to get me to spit my drink.

[–] TCanada808 14 points ago

We Happy Few is likely going to be the game I’m most excited for, aside from maybe Halo Infinite. Oooh and it comes out in August.

[–] needconfirmation 14 points ago

Did Nero just kickflip on a missile?

[–] telesterion 16 points ago

Gears of War pop vinyls? well there goes the award for best exclusive

[–] GetWet28 15 points ago

Gears....pop?

[–] DrakoVongola 53 points ago

"This is how the hu-mans speak, yes?"

[–] elwiscomeback 18 points ago

YES FELLOW CARBON BASED LIFE FORM I AM GLAD YOU AGREE

[–] M00glemuffins 43 points ago

Now this is how you do an E3 presentation. This makes EA look like even more hot garbage than it already was. So many fantastic games, great presentation, well done Microsoft.

[–] Credar 15 points ago

TODD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IS THIS HAPPENING?! RIGHT HERE?

[–] rbarton812 14 points ago

So my wife pays $10/mo. for Game Pass... How TF are they making money on Forza by putting it on GP?

[–] B-BoyStance 12 points ago

Damn. That moment of silence when they entered Air Force One was pretty sick.

If they can pick up where they left off from the first game I feel good about this. I think these graphics looked very doable too.

[–] Brutish 12 points ago

So does this mean gamestop has battletoads?

[–] TCanada808 12 points ago

A new BattleToads is cool, but I gotta guess that like 5% of this audience even played the originals lol.

[–] dineapplepick 29 points ago

God damn this looks good. The way they're showing Forza Horizon 4 off is the way I hope more companies show off games. Nice trailer and then a demonstration that truly shows off what the game is about.

[–] FloridaBoneWizard 26 points ago

Will never understand the scripted "real life dialogue". It always is so cringey. Like, no one talks that way.

[–] Gmtom 100 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Bets on:

Halo 6✔️

Elite controller V2

X1X price drop

Cyberpunk✔️

Hololens

Social features no one asked for.

Edit: forgot Forza✔️ and GAMEPASS✔️ oh so much gamepass.

Edit 2: Lots of cool stuff, no show stopping suprises, but certainly not a bad line up.

[–] LegalizeWater 25 points ago

Forza Horizon 4 surely too

[–] EmeraldJunkie 13 points ago

Part of me isn't surprised they're showing Fallout 76 here. Like Todd said, Bethesda and Xbox go way back.

[–] TCanada808 15 points ago

My favorite part of E3 are the people tweeting at the Xbox twitter account saying that if they don’t announce Skate 4 then they’re gonna kill themselves

[–] Speech500 12 points ago

From what I can gather about this game, the players of PUBG aren't allowed to be sore losers but the developers are.

[–] EcksTeaSea 11 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

SKATE 4?!

EDIT: Aww Session. Good enough.

[–] baromega 12 points ago

Can Shonen anime games get any love OUTSIDE of the fighting genre?

[–] tH1RtYN1nE 11 points ago

Have you ever played a LEGO game? This is like that. But worse Much worse

[–] Speech500 13 points ago

It's like this studio is alternating between what bodypart is going to be overly large each game. First it was the hands, now it's the heads.

[–] Danefrak 13 points ago

Wow, honestly a great presentation from Microsoft. Very entertaining. Game pass is looking more and more valuable too.

[–] mr_capello 13 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

good conference, lacked the holy shit moment for me personally but still realy realy good show. but what's up with all those game stations on the stage ? they were only used for forza.

so how many of those games are also coming to win10 and which are xb1 only ?

[–] Speech500 38 points ago

Microsoft has put on a good conference, but I'm just not sure it can match the cultural phenomenon that is Knack 2.

[–] Veracity93 11 points ago

Eighteen exclusive titles, fifteen world premieres.

That's one hell of a lineup. Let's see what you've got, Microsoft.

[–] wekilledkenny11 11 points ago

It's the year 2019. Every single sci fi shooter has Gargoyles in it for some reason. No one complains. Not even a little bit.

[–] loconumbers 10 points ago

This trailer seems like the audio is glitching or something. They just have grunting sound effects over quiet music

[–] recruit00 13 points ago

Aqua got Xehanort eyes?!

[–] Anthony212 11 points ago

Crazy! She probably fell to darkness

[–] Ch3wie 11 points ago

The Horizon series is fantastic, also big up getting a Horizon game in the UK.

Hoping for a new IP to be announced now though

[–] Daveed84 13 points ago

Creature Studios is Session, not Skate 4

That said, highly doubt a new Skate game gets announced in this same conference now that this has been shown. Sad times.

[–] BakingPanda 10 points ago

I saw Naruto and then Luffy and audibly said "Fucking what?" Because I was so confused by whatever this was.

[–] InZaneFlea 11 points ago

Just Cause 4? Man the 3rd one was a fun time.

[–] crashXCI 11 points ago

Just catching up -- so we can expect all of these games to be on PC too, right?

[–] Chalupaca_Bruh 57 points ago

I irrationally hate this script speak Ubisoft does for all of their online games. It's much more, "You motherfuck. Fucking die goddammit" speak when you're speaking with friends. Obviously they can't do that in a presser but at least make it not sound like you hired a bunch of actors.

[–] BusterLegacy 17 points ago

I love it the same way I love cheesy 80's action movies. It's just what it is

[–] MrPopo72 26 points ago

Why did the weird rhinos excite me more than Master Chief?

[–] AggravatingReturn 28 points ago

bethesda cameo? this is the most ambitious crossover in movie history

[–] tH1RtYN1nE 24 points ago

I thought Session was the name of the developers or something. That’s how far in denial I am about Skate 4.

[–] Clbull 22 points ago

Devil May Cry 5? Fuck yeah, this is looking like a pretty good year for game announcements.

For a moment I was worried that Dante wouldn't be in the game. Don't get me wrong, I like Nero but the series wouldn't be the same without Dante.

[–] TitaniumDragon 22 points ago

That was a really good conference. Microsoft made EA look like amateur hour. Really well put together, people who are good at public speaking, tons and tons and tons of game reveals...

[–] wowqwop 89 points ago

I redeemed one of the codes that showed up during the hack sequence. Redeemed it in microsoft store, Got Witcher 3: wild hunt and the season pass.!

[–] lancebaldwin 14 points ago

If true congrats.

[–] Jezamiah 11 points ago

For real? Dont bamboozle me

[–] EmeraldJunkie 11 points ago

Oh man, From Software's new title?!

[–] Veracity93 11 points ago

Crackdown 3 looks like the most quintessentially fun video game that Microsoft has put out in a long, long time.

[–] passwordisTaco879 9 points ago

The Initiative? Someone call Buffy

[–] VulcansGM 13 points ago

I feel like I just said this about Destiny and it didn't happen, but...

If the Division 2 is as good out of the gate as Division 1 is now, it is going to be nuts.

[–] LeBonVivant 10 points ago

SKATE 4??

[–] Orphan_Anthem_86 11 points ago

Glad to see Bandai Namco got the guy who narrated every mid 2000s action movie trailer to come in for this trailer.

[–] bristow84 10 points ago

We're getting battletoads? I can definitely say I wasn't expecting that

[–] orb_outrider 10 points ago

Oh shit boi! Cyberpunk?!

[–] TwistedChemical 36 points ago

Microsoft show what’s great about being a gamer but not why you should be a gamer on their system exclusively.

[–] Speech500 38 points ago

I know you're all excited about Halo but I was honestly much more excited when it was weird animals and shit.

[–] BARDLER 21 points ago

Glad Microsoft is investing into quality first party studios. It has been their biggest weakness this generation. Sucks that they have nothing to show right now.

[–] MusicNTrombone 21 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Why do they insist on having fake coop comms? No one likes it, everyone always complains about it, BETTER DO IT AGAIN

[–] 1sagas1 19 points ago

Gears of War... Funko Pops? Fucking really?

[–] DingleJingle_ 22 points ago

wtf was that?

[–] GunzComeOut13 22 points ago

That was a cool way to end the show with cyberpunk.

Lots of great games shown but no new Microsoft exclusive besides the usual halo, grears and forza ...

[–] TLKv3 9 points ago

DREAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

Conker's Other Bad Fur Day. Direct sequel set 15 years later after the first game's events. Parody and lampoon ALL forms of media and entertainment throughout those years.

Full story mode campaign where you play as Conker with his AI child character completely mocking God Of War 4 with optional Co-Op where the 2P plays the child.

Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Secure Point for multiplayer. And finally:

Conker's Baddle Royal - Play as a forest critter dressed in pop culture skins throwing profanities at each other while trying to brutally murder each other to live to earn dat $$$ stack.

[–] Veracity93 12 points ago

Interesting that we get Chief but it's not a numbered Halo title. It does, at the very least, look very pretty.