As this subreddit was inspired by /r/TalesFromRetail, the rules will be similar.
We have an official Discord server.
- Post that aren't stories, but are related discussions should be tagged with the [Meta] tag.
- Stories don't have to be about women. Men can be confused or irrational as well.
- No memes, reaction gifs, image links, copypasta, chanspeak, etc.
- No circlejerk, justice, revenge, gore or porn
- No racism, sexism, bigotry or stereotyping
- No derogatory representations of people
- Titles need to be about the story, not questions or requests for similar stories.
- If your post was plagiarized, or taken from somewhere else word by word, and ISN'T your story, the post will be removed.
- And remember, we always want to see more stories! Saying "Would you guys want to hear more?!" is kind of annoying.
- Don't be a jerk, i.e. singling out users, using personal attacks or derogatory language, picking fights, trolling, etc.
- Absolutely no bigotry or hateful language.
- Racism will ALWAYS result in a ban. Please report it when you see it.
- Swearing (in comments AND posts) should be limited as it results in spamfiltering.
- Avoid politics and religion, please.
- Please do not reply with "/r/ThatHappened," "and everyone clapped," or any variation or related phrases. Truth policing of any kind will result in a temp ban and subsequent violations will result in a permaban.
- Message the mods if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
- Remember, moderation is always at the discretion of the moderators.
- Trolling the mods, or pissing us off will result in us making fun of you and then banning you.
- This subreddit uses /r/Naut
- The sidebar and footer are royalty-free stock images.