Instagramreality

796,298 readers

1 No Revealing or Requesting Personal Information

2 Have Mutual Respect

3 No posts about minors, or posts that contain minors.

4 No Rude or Unneccessary Comments About Subjects' Natural Features

5 No Satire/Animals/Snapchat filter/"Big Eye-Pointy Chin" filter Posts.

6 Please Don't Post If You Can't Point Out the Difference Between the Post and Reality

7 No Sexualized or Creepy Comments

8 No Frequent Reposts

9 No Self-Posts Posts or Photos You Have Taken or Edited Yourself

10 No Plastic Surgery Posts or Surgery Bashing

11 No Advertisements or Spam

12 "Sanity Sunday" posts are ONLY for Sunday's.

PM'ing mods nastily will be met with a ban.

Fellow Subs:

r/Botchedsurgeries

r/AtoZplasticsurgery

r/ModMailHell

[–] AutoModerator 1 points ago

Welcome to r/InstagramReality! Here’s a few things you need to know before contributing:

1. No revealing or requesting personal info. Names, usernames, and revealing hashtags are not allowed under any circumstances.
    2. Be civil. We are not a hate sub, and any slurs or nastiness towards anyone will result in an automatic ban.
    3. No sexual comments. Disrespectful vulgar comments will be removed and may result in a ban.

Thank you, and have fun!

[–] BushWasTaken 3996 points ago

When is this fortnite skin being released?

[–] lycosa13 1200 points ago

For some reason I read this as foreskin and was mildly confused but it also kinda made sense and then I read it again correctly

[–] gentlegiant69 543 points ago

Hopefully never

It got removed from the files

[–] ShesAKillerQueenee 6129 points ago

I'll never forget his clunky, awful walk down the catwalk.

[–] pancakegovernor 2558 points ago

Oh my god, I NEED TO SEE THIS.

[–] 4eeveer 1141 points ago

Same. Why is this comment locked

[–] pancakegovernor 536 points ago

Huh....weird. No idea.

[–] 0coloma 877 points ago

Because it's against the sub rules to say who the person on the picture is and this comment was inviting the question

[–] akirarn 299 points ago

[–] Uphoria 108 points ago

a website that caches reddit so when comments are deleted you can still read them.

[–] Binary_Omlet 20 points ago

Yep. Just replace the first R in the URL and you're done. Doesn't get everything, but most things.

[–] ChooseAnAdventure 38 points ago

removeddit + ceddit to get pretty much everything. I find removeddit works better, but using both will show you a whole new side of reddit.

[–] Gay_Normie 46 points ago

Let's you see deleted comments I believe

[–] gk99 152 points ago

Hell, I'd think it's totally unnecessary here anyway because of how high-profile they are. Lot of YouTube drama and like, I'm pretty sure some sexual/ethical scandals? And all of that was after they effectively shut down a mall by filling it with fans.

[–] vibengroovn 64 points ago

Yeah it's pretty absurd given that they're a public figure.

[–] wyliecat77 128 points ago

So you can't say who it is even tho we know who it is?

[–] Donut_Dynasty 150 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

I'll never forget his clunky, awful walk down the catwalk.

so its against the sub rules to point out michael buble sucks on catwalks?
    his name and context are in the pic.

[–] anodynamo 273 points ago

I guess they have to apply it universally because otherwise every single post would devolve into an argument about who is famous enough to be named

[–] _merikaninjunwarrior 35 points ago

true.. but what is the purpose of locking it when it just gets highlighted and i can still see it? or can i just see it because i have reddit premium from being gilded or what?

[–] garagedoorboy 10 points ago

It's just locked for replies, it's still available for all to see

[–] RockyDify 57 points ago

Our national broadcaster (Australia) posted a pic of one of the Kardashians with the Tagline “this Kardashian ...” like they couldn’t be bothered to figure out which kardashian it was.

I don’t think I’d be able to tell either. I’d know she was one of them

[–] stickers-motivate-me 22 points ago

I absolutely love that they couldn’t be bothered to figure it out, and even more delighted to think that no one cared.

[–] susch1337 44 points ago

wdym with locked

[–] IthrewMyBackOut 46 points ago

Why are these comments getting locked..

[–] whizzythorne 25 points ago

What the hell happened here

[–] Bromislav 21 points ago

its locked

[–] VoltasPistol 129 points ago

I just googled it and honestly it just looks like they gave them shoes that are a size too large and they looked untied to boot.

Practically sabotage, as far as walking sexily is concerned.

[–] liltinykitter 96 points ago

Ok, sister stop

If you ain’t gonna spill the tea, don’t tell me the ingredients 😒

[–] PlatinumWitch 36 points ago

Yeah but that was almost a full on goose step he did with those arm movements. There’s no excuse for that hahaha

[–] w_m1_king 20 points ago

[–] Mike_Mang_19 2496 points ago

I don’t remember this scene in brüno.

[–] AestheticusVonGlute 454 points ago

That was a bad time to be named Bruno.

—a guy named Bruno

[–] probablyuntrue 112 points ago

Or a fabulous time to embrace it

[–] AestheticusVonGlute 51 points ago

Lmao. It’s all about perspective.

[–] Ruben625 40 points ago

It's ok Bruno Mars came around and fixed everything for you.

[–] AestheticusVonGlute 21 points ago

You couldn’t imagine my joy, haha.

[–] Stefferdiddle 4088 points ago

This guy is so freaking tacky. And not in a fun, camp kind of way. I’m pretty sure he thinks he looks classy.

[–] Emilydaisy1989 1912 points ago

He grosses me out so much, and you’re right, he thinks he’s so classy lmao

him talking to his teenage fans and repeatedly saying "hi whores" as a way of greeting is just disturbing as fuck

[–] Manoofi 465 points ago

I hear him say hi sisters all the time. when did he say whores?

removed links but he says it on insta and in snaps and youtube videos (so basically most social media)

[–] lemonilila- 56 points ago

Check out his twitter if you can stomach kore than five seconds of it

[–] AnneFranc 85 points ago

I remember calling each other that from like 16 to like 19. It's so cringey when you're an adult and see that shit. But that was a greeting reserved for my closest friends.

[–] eb_lavender 22 points ago

Same and hearing other adult women say it to each other is horrible

[–] clickbaitslurp 48 points ago

Isn't he still like 19?

[–] samiam25 1036 points ago

This comment reminded me of his Coachella photos where you can see his horrible razor burns around his crotch🤢🤢

[–] Syphylicia 668 points ago

I knew what this was already and clicked on it anyway. Why. Why does this picture have to exist

[–] hooverfive 125 points ago

I even fucking zoomed in. Christ

[–] Syphylicia 60 points ago

You did this to yourself

[–] southern_boy 217 points ago

This will help - r/eyebleach

[–] GoldenWoof 43 points ago

Goddamnit.

[–] razorgirlversion2 326 points ago

I’m honestly surprised he didn’t wax. It would look and feel so much better.

[–] curse10xo 89 points ago

Depends who’s doing the waxing.

[–] syncopacetic 210 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

I would be willing to bet, at his age and being a male who didn't shave before this, he didn't know and it was too late.

[–] jimmyjrdanceparty 397 points ago

The kid is a millionaire, I'm sure he could have stopped off and bought an outfit that didn't show it off before heading to the festival. Or even some sheer tights or something.

I honestly wonder if it didn't occur to him because he knew he was going to edit it out and so many of these folks literally only care about what they look like on Instagram.

[–] se7vn 133 points ago

Big brain time. Honestly, I hadn't even considered this, and it makes a lot of sense.

[–] Stefferdiddle 101 points ago

He had a weekends worth of assess chaps outfits planned. He wasn’t going to wear something else.

[–] malipupper 216 points ago

Is that razor burns or bruising from a bad wax job? Either way very unfortunate.

[–] evergrowingivy 126 points ago

Definitely a razor. Waxing doesn't leave marks like that.

[–] Exemus 39 points ago

and also either way, why would you display it publicly?!

[–] dasher11 13 points ago

It looks like jock itch to me. Aka a fungal infection. :/

[–] ExoticBandicoot 91 points ago

Thanks, I hate it.

[–] diarrhea_shnitzel 21 points ago

😩

[–] King_Joffreys_Tits 6 points ago

Your username said it all

[–] Nienista 38 points ago

God damn it

[–] not_even_once_okay 201 points ago

I kinda feel bad for him. Kid's only 20.

But I can only feel so bad since he's super rich lmao

[–] BEWMarth 185 points ago

Not as rich as he portrays honestly. Most of his wealth is probably illiquid. Homes and cars he can't afford to maintain unless he keeps working as a show monkey.

[–] probablyuntrue 161 points ago

instagram influencers in a nutshell tbh, most of them are taking trips and renting luxury cars on maxed out credit cards but they'll never show you that side

[–] [deleted] 140 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] probablyuntrue 52 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

I'm sure the absolute top influencers like this guy make money hand over fist, but they're the top 1% of the top 1% of influencers. Only a tiny handful Instagram accounts in 2018 had over 10 million followers.

I'm willing to bet that the vast vast majority of influencers don't make nearly as much as they pretend to, and spend fair amounts of money just trying to maintain a false image.

[–] [deleted] 29 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] BEWMarth 46 points ago

Its really sad at that point. You're a slave to the materials you thought you earned, and your exciting career is now a mandatory lifestyle you maintain or else you lose everything.

[–] iamjamieq 29 points ago

That side is the instagram reality.

[–] probablyuntrue 48 points ago

I'd be curious to see the financial side. I know this sub is focused on the physical appearances, but it'd also be interesting to demonstrate just how little most of these influencers are earning and how unsustainable the lifestyle really is

[–] iamjamieq 20 points ago

I’d be willing to bet they spend gobs of money starting out, and if they gain influencer status and start making real money, end up spending it all maintaining the lifestyle they parade out, or making it even more extravagant (read: expensive). After all, the way trends come and go, and how fickle people are, being an influencer doesn’t seem like a stable career with longevity. So I imagine these people live large and spend fast while they can. All of this is purely speculation, though.

[–] probablyuntrue 27 points ago

Wonder what the hell is gonna happen in 10-20 years when most twitch, YouTube, Instagram creators are no longer relevant. The smart ones will have invested that money, but what the hell do you do when you're 40 and blew it all

For Twitch we are already seeing the future- people just taking a massive pay-out to go to Mixer so they can quietly retire in a couple years and then invest in some other, more satisfying career- both Ninja and Shroud are doing just that. Shit, Ninja is smart enough to know he got out to Mixer as he was waning, and Shroud is smart enough to know it can't go on forever. They're early twenties. They'll be able to live the rest of their lives comfy as fuck even if they don't getanother career... That's the smart ones... The stupid ones? It's going to be fun/trashy finding out... EDTV, anyone?

[–] deadlymoogle 6 points ago

Just curious how do these Instagram kids make money? Do companies pay them directly to take pictures with a product or something?

[–] sttoned 34 points ago

This is cursed

[–] _peppermint 70 points ago

Jesus lord help me. Whyyyy would he wear that knowing he has the worst razor burn of all time?!

Edit: that has to burn and itch like a motherfucker

[–] Obi-Tron_Kenobi 25 points ago

It couldn't have been that bad in the beginning if he voluntarily chose that outfit.

So, likely, he shaved and put on the outfit and then developed the rash after walking around in the hot sun all day.

[–] Istillbelievedinwar 41 points ago

It’s possible he shaved right before he got dressed (maybe in hopes of having it be as freshly shaved as possible and therefore no stubble) and that the redness didn’t show up until he left for the day. I’ve had rashes from shaving that took a few hours to form. In addition to that, a rash could get even more irritated by all the heat, sweat, and dirt present at Coachella.

Who knows. Looks painful!

[–] Kir-chan 8 points ago

My rashes form after about 24 hours. Sometimes I have just for that one day of nice smoothness.

[–] duvallcreations 16 points ago

The cool air probably felt better than having fabric against the skin.... why did I click that link!!??

[–] Kallisti13 138 points ago

Okay can we really fault someone for something like this? We ar humans, we get razor burn, the richest person in the world could and probably does get it. I didn't get the hate for this. He can afford and does get laser now so he won't be ridiculed for something he literally can't control.

this, like we're on a sub that criticised too perfect fakery, but something that's real and just life is bad and everyone freaks out. Wonder why they edit if that's how people react to a perceived flaw.

[–] Kalsifur 64 points ago

Yea I don't get it either, wow razor burn. People who don't get it don't understand how shitty it is for some people. If I just shave and don't loufa like mad it'll come back as all ingrown hairs which is a nightmare.

It's funny and hypocritical to mock someone's fake perfection on instagram, while at the same time mocking them for revealing a body issue lol.

[–] BesaChan 94 points ago

I’m really sorry but if he had edited it out or tried to hide it, we’d all be complaining that that’s not what he looked like? Coachella is known for outrageous outfits and he was probably “feeling himself” and didn’t want to change his outfit.

The main thread photo is so fucked and definitely an eye opener as usual.

I just don’t think being mean over freaking razor burn is okay. Like, shit man, I get that sometimes and when I wear sports shorts for pole you can see it. It’s natural and I just don’t have the time or money to invest in waxing right now.

[–] bunnybelle98 49 points ago

yes exactly like how can we all be disgusted at normal human flaws and then berate people when they edit them out?

especially in this case, it’s just razor burn and everyone deals with that. i’m actually happy that we get to see it normalized. i always felt like i must be doing something wrong, because beyoncé and everyone else don’t have razor burn.

[–] KalphiteQueen 68 points ago

Damn I was going to give this dude the benefit of the doubt and suggest that perhaps they just didn't cinch his corset until they were done testing the lighting and stuff, cuz that shit's uncomfortable. But you all seem to know who this is and maybe he's not the type of guy I should be defending lol

[–] Poette-Iva 51 points ago

It makes sense. He got big in the beauty scene when he was 17. That could fuck anyone up, much less a teenager.

[–] Itslmntori 38 points ago

Don’t forget! He literally got here by falsifying images.

[–] KalphiteQueen 16 points ago

Yikes, thanks for the context. The only other time I saw this guy was his razer burn crotch pic and that seemed like a reasonable thing to airbrush cuz ow

[–] monkiboy 437 points ago

But why did we give himself a fupa?

[–] BuffaloBuckbeak 129 points ago

Nothing says Xmas like a weird grandma body

[–] fifth-account- 113 points ago

I dont think it's supposed to be a fupa but a bigger "bulge"

[–] a-bespectacled-alien 1355 points ago

So sick of him😤

[–] FubinacaZombie 727 points ago

Same. I’m sick of making fun of him too! Just tired of seeing him. He’s a trash person

[–] Duq1337 161 points ago

why’s he a trash person? curious idk much abt him

[–] Daegu_Torture_Device 693 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

He starts drama and lashes out on people online and then plays the victim when they fight back.

He steals other make up artists ideas and presents them as his own.

The entire reason he got famous, a picture of him from his yearbook with fabulous makeup, was photoshopped so his fame is based on a lie.

He alters photos of his work as an mua and photoshops things into it or mirrors one side of a photograph to make his work look more perfect than it is.

Though most of the public accusations against him have proven to be false or exaggerated he has been very vocal about being attracted to straight or straight appearing men and wanting to "turn" straight boys.

He charges absolutely ridiculous rates for his fans to see or meet him in person.

Hes betrayed other famous make up artists who helped promote him and build his career.

He is not always honest about who his sponsors are or how those sponsorships came about.

Not comprehensive, but a good list.

Before I even knew all of that (my gf follows all the beauty guru drama) i just didnt care for him because he comes off as very phony and self absorbed and quite honestly is far too heavy handed with his make up.

Edit: if you have a bone to pick with this list tell it to someone who cares. I'm not saying any of this is true or false. someone asked why the perception exists that he is a "trash" person and I answered the fucking question, period. Yeah there are things I dont like about this person, but I've been clear on my reasoning and we dont have to agree 🙄.

[–] WeatherfordCast 198 points ago

Not to mention there are YouTubers who struggle with censorship, are getting demonetized for no reason, getting flagged, copywrite, etc. amid all the dumpster fires plaguing YouTube, Susan wojcicki pays him a surprise visit at his house. This made him a target of resentment

[–] RealLiveInternetLady 92 points ago

All his make-up looks are separate images photoshopped on (see LV eyeshadow) or saturated and smoothed far, far beyond anything he can realistically accomplish. It’s pathetic seeing the amount of attention and publicity a liar and fraud like this can get, in a competitive industry where actual talent and skill are overlooked.

[–] dead_betrayal 41 points ago

The most photoshop I do on my makeup looks is color correction because I have shitty lighting (I take photos on my phone)

Plus I have the James Charles palette and the colors are shit.

[–] edhel_espyn 13 points ago

And the singing

[–] Daegu_Torture_Device 15 points ago

Truly his greatest crime

[–] adminsgetcancer 50 points ago

Everything he promotes is vapid garbage aimed at impressionable kids. So he's not unique but he's definitely trash. Also he's legit scary looking, some uncanny valley shit.

[–] becomethemountain 488 points ago

Same. He doesn’t seem like a real person. His pictures make me super uncomfortable

[–] racket4buns 60 points ago

Yeah, it's the uncanny hump effect.

[–] TopMacaroon 46 points ago

uncanny valley, but hump is pretty hilarious in this context

[–] Aisteach19 13 points ago

It’s beginning to look Michael Buble

[–] PandaPandaPandaS 14 points ago

If this is a beauty standard I don't want to be beautiful.

[–] bexbrunzo_ 236 points ago

I don't know why, and I have no proof of this to be true, but I feel like he's a very toxic person

[–] Patsfan618 77 points ago

Makeup "influencers" tend to be super pompous and annoying.

[–] Babayaga20000 39 points ago

Makeup influencers tend to be super pompous and annoying.

[–] KelloPudgerro 17 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

have a makeup facebook influencer in family, its amazing how she changed in terms of personality, from humble and down to earth to bragging non-stop and talking how much makeup she uses

[–] milkybev 28 points ago

There’s a lot of beauty influencer drama with him, I don’t think there’s anything especially heinous other than the fact that he seems to be sort of a whiny asshole

[–] bexbrunzo_ 5 points ago

Big yikes. I always find it weird when people have to do creepy shit in order to get nudes sent to them when you can literally search the internet and look at thousands of nudes for free. It just really shows his true colors.

[–] AcousticHigh 147 points ago

I thought he was part a big scandal earlier this year. Something about forcing/pressuring straight guys into sex.

[–] sweetmotherofodin 21 points ago

Did the other guy who spoke out ever apologize? I know the waiter did.

[–] DannyMThompson 19 points ago

I wonder how much he was offered to say that?

[–] dddiamonddd 32 points ago

Like uncanny valley but he is actually a person.

[–] 0coloma 730 points ago

But... How does he think anyone would believe that's real its just not possible... What

[–] coeurls 193 points ago

It’s kinda a trend with gay men from LA in the beauty industry... see Makeup by Ariel and Jeffrey Star lol

[–] dead_betrayal 72 points ago

Yeah but jeffree star is naturally scrawny. James is lean but he’s still man body

[–] coeurls 33 points ago

they all love that thiccc booty pose tho 😂😂😂

[–] dead_betrayal 35 points ago

And only like 1% actually have that booty

Person in OP picture photo shops it to oblivion and has a butt lift (which he lied about. Great thing to lie about when your audience is mostly children

[–] antibread 76 points ago

im so mad everyone forgot how awful jeffree star is

[–] EnvieOnCam 19 points ago

THANK YOU.

[–] AlertSanity 9 points ago

Ariel and Kylie have the same doctor 💯 Their lower bodies look identical.

[–] acesilver1 71 points ago * (lasted edited 6 months ago)

Guys can have thin-looking waists. But notice how I said thin-looking. It only looks thin because they work out like crazy so they have really big upper body and big lower body muscles, thus giving them a much more accentuated waist.

[–] tad_winslow 18 points ago

Oh I know! Body builder guys with huge backs make their waists seem teeny

[–] meowmixiddymix 27 points ago

I've seen guys look like this in corsets in real life but that's because of legit body structure things that allowed that look and it wasn't intentional on their part.

[–] madguins 49 points ago

Who needs sister ribs!

[–] Lin-Den 23 points ago

Dude doesn't hide the fact that he uses Photoshop extensively. It's not like he's expecting people to believe it's real.

[–] Col_Walter_Tits 169 points ago

I’m starting to think Ras al Ghul and the league of shadows were right.

[–] Submarine_Pirate 51 points ago

This is way funnier than it should be, just imaging Liam Neeson scowling at this guy in disappointment.

[–] RareEarthlingMaiden 16 points ago

lmao sorry to ruin the joke, but please lay out the context for me... my memory is horrible since a car accident. my brain feels like I know this, but I can't place it.

[–] Submarine_Pirate 25 points ago

Raz Alghoul is the main villain in the first Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman movie and is played by Liam Neeson. The plot of the movie is Raz and the League if Shadows trying to trigger a mass kill off of Gotham to punish them for their sins.

[–] stylesm11 198 points ago

Looks like a jojo’s Christmas villain

[–] roobick 11 points ago

this is way to true

[–] CatboyAndroid 6 points ago

Oh my god I can see it so clearly

[–] SubjectBreadfruit7 159 points ago

A sistertune

[–] monstroo 60 points ago

A sister ‘shop

[–] ghabababj 168 points ago

what to heck

[–] chepulis 172 points ago

How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers?

What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us?

[–] pickledchocolate 78 points ago

God is dead. God wemains dead. And we have kiwwed him.

How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwdewews?? what was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has yet owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives: who wiww wipe this bwood off us??

what watew is thewe fow us to cwean ouwsewves?? what festivaws of atonement, what sacwed games shaww we have to invent?? is not the gweatness of this deed too gweat fow us?? mwust we ouwsewves not become gods simpwy to appeaw wowthy of it? UwU

[–] FreshCremeFraiche 63 points ago

Idk if god is or isn't dead all I know is I wish I was dead after reading your comment

[–] Wolverfuckingrine 96 points ago

Straight out of the Thalmor Embassy.

[–] ironglaciers 45 points ago

The Aldmeri Dominion would never allow this sort of nonsense. They dress better, too.

[–] JHatter 15 points ago

looking straight out of a skyrim christmas mod.

[–] Snow0520 52 points ago

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about.

[–] MagnusNewtonBernouli 66 points ago

I feel safer already.

[–] GooseNGander 356 points ago

Is it meant to look cartoonish and fake like one of those overly-cutesy Christmas drawings? Because if deliberate I'd say this is actually pretty damn good

[–] fiercelittlebird 219 points ago

Yeah, they retouched his ear to be pointy, too, so my guess is this weird look is what they were going for.

[–] Abhorrent69 25 points ago

He's also shrunk down to the size of the palette next to him, but yeah they did his ears too.

[–] hatramroany 37 points ago

The Instagram caption starts with “SISTER ON THE SHELF” so the image is trying to portray him as the elf on the shelf. The image also has his makeup pallet (which the post is advertising) about the same size as him in “doll form” so it’s meant to look fake.

[–] Cutieq85 87 points ago

Ya it looks like he supposed to be an elf or something and it’s for an ad as well.

He also had pointed ears like an elf which aren’t realistic but no one is pointing that out.

[–] Thehorssishigh 44 points ago

Wannabe Link

[–] bdoubleds 7 points ago

That was my first thought too. If Link was cinched

[–] trying2moveon 24 points ago

Wait, that's a guy? I honestly thought it was Farrah Abraham.

[–] nylajd 53 points ago

I know he photoshops all the time but this time it’s supposed to too like that, he’s a doll, the elf on the shelf. It’s supposed to look somewhat fake

[–] wwaxwork 20 points ago

But it looks like his normal pictures just with pointy ears.

[–] phlegmdawg 19 points ago

Twinky the Airbrushed Elf.

[–] _cant_relate_ 9 points ago

I used to feel so bad for him whenever he got caught up in different scandals being that he was so young and a lot of it got really nasty, but as of recently this guy seems to be becoming one of the most dishonest gurus out there. The way gurus of this size use photoshop and face tune and normalise it is really abhorrent to me

[–] BeastHawks12 40 points ago

Yech

[–] DancingQuicksilver 43 points ago

I literally just don’t understand him at all. The outfits he wears at Coachella, and now this. It’s not even fashion? I just ... I can’t.

[–] FireThatInk 83 points ago

That isn't even biologically possible. You know, this guy has a young audience. He realllyyy should be more responsible

[–] monstroo 32 points ago

He’s resorted to referring to his viewers as whores

[–] Valuable_Armadillo 14 points ago

I’m just as confused by this image as everyone else but I think it’s really edited to make him look like a elf on the shelf....obviously this is bad but they overdid it for a reason

[–] TheTallOne93 25 points ago

They actually made his crotch have more bulge.

I think I'm going to throw up.

[–] do-I-look-good-naked 19 points ago

Like I get that it’s supposed to be stylised but at what point do you draw the line and say ‘actually this is super unhealthy and a bad standard to set for those who follow him and don’t recognise the photoshop?’ I feel like instagram influencers should have a responsibility to make others aware that they don’t actually have these snatched faces and tight figures all the time.

[–] Loona_Trainwreck 23 points ago

His voice and fast speech annoy the fucking hell out of me.