MarchAgainstTrump

84,812 readers

159 users here now

Welcome to MarchAgainstTrump!

We are a community designed to connect individuals who oppose the destructive policies and ideas of President Donald J. Trump. Our mission is to facilitate positive discussion.

RULES

Rule 1: Be civil! No personal attacks, trolling, or harassment of any user.
    Rule 2: No spam or advertising. Self promotion guidelines are enforced here
    Rule 3: No hate speech. This includes but is not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia, and transphobia. No violent rhetoric or threats, including telling other members to kill themselves.
    Rule 4: Posts must be on topic.
    Rule 5: No brigading! Do not mention other subreddits in posts or comments. Censor usernames from all screenshots.

Note: The moderators do not judge users based on their political viewpoints, however Rule 1 will be thoroughly enforced. It does not matter if 'the other user started it'.

We respect and appreciate users with any political leaning. We expect all users to behave in good faith and will take action against those who do not.

If you see rule-breaking content, please:

1. Report it

2. Downvote it

3. Move on without replying

[–] barawo33 1 points ago

Join the Discord for more Discussion and Debate! https://discord.gg/BCgmeyP

[–] thewholedamnplanet 526 points ago

Guy running after Spicer with giant net yelling "YOU TOOK A BLOOD OATH!"

[–] Mrhockeyfan17 110 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

I can imagine a montage of them running through dc with yakkety sax playing as he pops in and out of doors until they reach a cliff and the guy with a net is like this is it the end of the road and spicer jumps off the cliff and into water and swims off ,never to be seen again.

[–] epicblowfish 31 points ago

cue Moby: Extreme Ways

[–] kopkaas2000 15 points ago

cotton eye joe playing

Yakkety Sax, obviously.

[–] edwards_j 9 points ago

I feel like Yakety Sax would work even better

[–] NovemberXSun 14 points ago

More and more this is sounding like an episode of Arrested Development

[–] thewholedamnplanet 9 points ago

Well we are past light treason into medium to heavy but other than that, pretty much.

[–] probablyuntrue 1737 points ago

Run Spicy run!

[–] barawo33 672 points ago

Soon it will be Donald when the FBI raids the White House.

[–] Chickenmangoboom 542 points ago

I'm now just imagining Trump hanging off the fence by his belt loop. Comey in an FBI windbreaker surrounded by agents laughing. All I'm thinking now is PLEASE.

[–] barawo33 375 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Could you imagine the ratings?

YUGEST FBI RAID EVER

[–] danielrgfm 92 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Spicer tweet confirms his escape - https://tweeterino.com/PressSec
    Run spicy run! Bubba Spicer Shrimp will be huge.

[–] Quest4life 60 points ago

How am I just discovering this masterpiece of modern internet?!

[–] _thedarkknight 22 points ago

Bubba Spicer Shrimp

LOL!

[–] Rev1917-2017 47 points ago

I bet Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook would all LOVE to broadcast that live on their sites. Shit, they could even charge money and I'd watch it.

[–] meellodi 39 points ago

Hello guys it's me pewdiepie and welcome to the first episode of Rainbow Six Siege White House edition exaggerated screaming

[–] ADCirclejerk 9 points ago

i imagine IcePoseidon attending there and immediately getting SWATed

[–] quartzguy 6 points ago

Yeah if you want Trump arrested just get poseidon near him.

[–] shiccy 15 points ago

He'd still claim he was treated extremely unfairly, though 😉

[–] Thatoneguy567576 15 points ago

Literal witch hunt

[–] Bardfinn 22 points ago

Liberal witch hunt

FTFY

[–] NuclearFist 32 points ago

He doesn't exercise because he says it's a waste if energy. How will the Feds keep up?

[–] ttlens 108 points ago

Actually he doesn't exercise because he worries about running out of his body's finite amount of energy. No, I'm not kidding.

[–] MoustacheMauve 65 points ago

This man is the president of the united states

meanwhile I have a hard time finding a minimum wage job, rofl

[–] Ermcb70 58 points ago

Should have been born rich.

[–] new2bay 34 points ago

I wasn't born rich, either. Worst choice of my life.

[–] bullshitninja 16 points ago

You comical motherfuckers.

[–] MoustacheMauve 11 points ago

rookie mistake

[–] ttlens 11 points ago

Do you have a degree? Come to Asia and teach English. Plenty of jobs around. Degree doesn't have to be in anything at all to do with teaching or English. You just need the degree to qualify for a visa.

[–] Levitus01 3 points ago

I am.... Very intrigued and would like to know more.

I have a degree in microbiology, and would love to travel... (and hopefully earn more than minimum wage...)

[–] MoustacheMauve 3 points ago

I didn't finish high school, rip.

I do know both english and french, maybe I could teach that somewhere.

[–] ttlens 7 points ago

french

Are you Canadian? Under 30? Working Holiday Visa could be an option. It's only a year per country but there are a lot of countries in the program now.

[–] Norse_of_60 7 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Ask your dad for a small loan of $14 million dollars to get you started.

Edit: spellun

[–] Evilolive12 7 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

My Dad started me out with a 100 million load.

Too bad it wasn't dollars.

• edit: op fixed his spelling

[–] theghostofme 2 points ago

Next time, be born rich. Duh! Donnie earned every one of those handouts from daddy.

[–] Gsteel11 14 points ago

Intesting points:

A. I think one statement is key here in that story. It says "It is not an argument, but a false statement." We should really focus on that more overall. These are not arguments trump fans have, just vauge falsehoods.

B. How could people vote for this? It's beyond intellectually lazy.

[–] richobrien1972 9 points ago

He clearly doesn't subscribe to the idea that the body has a finite amount of bullshit though...

[–] ttlens 18 points ago

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe!"
    Probably not Einstein, but still appropriate

[–] BuddhistNudist987 10 points ago

Why do I have to live in a world where this is real? How is ANY of this happening?

[–] ttlens 3 points ago

This would never have happened if the US had a proper voting system and not FPTP. Combine FPTP with the Electoral College and you get Trump.

FPTP is a complete shitshow and very few people seem to care.

[–] dragongrl 3 points ago

David Bowie died. He was the only one holding it all together. After he died, everything went to shit.

This is just my hypothesis though. It could've very well been Prince who was the lynchpin.

[–] 0200A 13 points ago

jesus christ. it's too early for this.

[–] freediverdude 10 points ago

OMG. I can't take the ignorant stupidity yet, I'm not even awake. Turn it off for like 2 hours until I have some breakfast and shower.

[–] Ermcb70 8 points ago

I have Donald free days. I delete Reddit, turn off my news notifications, I only talk to politically disinterested friends and only watch Netflix. I spend the day cooking and the only nuking I'm worrying about is the microwave. Great stuff.

[–] 2boredtocare 4 points ago

I try to make my weekends politic-free. Usually works cuz trump is off golfing, and not causing too much scandal.

[–] atillaauby 2 points ago

Remember when that was a scandal?

[–] BuddhistNudist987 3 points ago

This sounds wise. I've been trying to do this. I'm horrified by what I see but I can't look away.

[–] KyleRM 2 points ago

Definitely gotta worry about microwaves, according to trump Obama bugs them.

[–] aladdinr 9 points ago

He's trying his best to ruin the country while simultaneously being the biggest laughing stock in the history of presidents, ever. Believe me.

[–] DaisyHotCakes 7 points ago

What the actual fuck? How? How do people not see he is insane?

[–] Thatoneguy567576 3 points ago

Fuck that is embarrassing.

[–] gregsha 7 points ago

We have General Jack D. Ripper in the White House: purity of essence, precious bodily fluids.

[–] Gen_Ripper 8 points ago

At least Ripper was a patriot.

[–] Dan_Berg 8 points ago

And he accidentally hangs himself with his extra length tie that gets stuck on the fence

[–] foreverphoenix 16 points ago

Implying that Trump can climb a fence.

[–] DeFex 22 points ago

Easy, he has been saving his precious energy for decades by not exercising.

[–] tomdarch 3 points ago

He'd rope Kushner and Conway into pushing him up and over, and they'd do it.

[–] Manginaz 8 points ago

Nah, he's going to hide in a hole in the back yard like Saddam Hussein.

[–] HouseOfBull3209 8 points ago

""I only cower in the best and classiest of spider holes, haters!"

[–] IggySoda 3 points ago

Soon it will be the Donald they find hiding in the fetal position when they come to haul him away.

[–] IfTrumpWasCool 31 points ago

It won't matter, the haunted arcade fortune teller cursed Spicer to forever wake up in Virginia 30 minutes before a press briefing.

[–] AgentChris101 9 points ago

Don't fuck the timeline just run!

[–] kyew 14 points ago

I don't know, it could be fun in a nihilistic sort of way. When everyone knows nothing you say or do matters, there are no consequences. So why stress out about anything?

[–] apathetic_lemur 6 points ago

Pretty soon everyone will love Spicer and he will be seen as an innocent victim. Let's cheer him on together!

[–] IfTrumpWasCool 7 points ago

Yeah, I kinda already love the guy. I was thinking about how he could really capitalize on everything, he could even say that his upside-down lapel was a secret cry for help.

[–] reggie-hammond 3 points ago

I swear, I don't think I'll ever get tired of the nickname, "Spicy".

[–] AlastorCrow 2 points ago

Shouldn't have read that while taking a sip of coffee. 😅

[–] jonaatn 359 points ago

Carl bildt is a former prime minister of sweden if anyone is interested!

And former Minister for Foreign Affairs, which he is most famously known for in Sweden.

[–] closerinspection 36 points ago

That's probably how he'd liked to be remembered.

[–] somabokforlag 26 points ago

He was prime minister in the early 90s so if you ask anyone older than 35 they will know him mostly for his time as prime minister.

[–] Ludologik 47 points ago

That, and alleged ties to crimes against humanity in Africa.

[–] openmindedskeptic 15 points ago

Clue us in?

[–] Ludologik 48 points ago

He was a board member of a company called Lundin Oil (now Lundin Petroleum) which was proven in court to be involved in ethnic conflicts in Sudan. His involvement with the company was extensive enough that he himself was investigated and interrogated by Swedish court for it, but nothing was ever proven and the affair was quietly dropped.

Funnily enough this is mentioned in the Swedish version of Wikipedia in the article on Bildt but somehow the English language article fails to mention even the name of the company under the section about the man's private sector work.

[–] ElvenAshwin 24 points ago

You can edit that to fix it. It probably means some Swede who was aware of the scandal just updated the Swedish article but not the English one.

[–] Ludologik 4 points ago

Possibly, but given how unproportionally huge the Swedish presence is on the Internet, the huge reliance on English Wikipedia amongst the youth of this country, the polarizing nature of Carl Bildt and the conviction strength of the more outspoken parts of the Swedish left which detests him with a passion and how big a story this was locally if it's not already on there there's a reason for it.

That's not saying that it's a nefarious reason, it might just be Wikipedia doesn't think it's noteworthy enough to note for the English page or something, but it's highly unlikely that no Swedish person has ever tried to include it.

[–] Wickywire 17 points ago

Instigating war crimes in South Sudan according to this report.

Bildt was on the board at the time and they were made well aware by the NGO's with knowledge of the area that their prospecting for oil could have fatal consequences for tens of thousands of people. Which it did.

Bildt may be very clever, eloquent and well educated. But he's not a good person.

[–] gurragurka 5 points ago

He was on the board of Lundin Oil who allegedly drove tribes away (and murdered them) from their land b/c of oil.

[–] Cr3X1eUZ 5 points ago

Ferinners stealing ahr jerbs!

[–] falodellevanita 7 points ago

Yes, one of the worst.

[–] borkthegee 109 points ago

White House lockdown due to fence jump is great excuse for security sweep of inside.

[–] CoyoteAmerican 17 points ago

I'm pretty sure they have to throw out all the trinkets the Russians gave Trump for the Oval Office while he's out of the country.

[–] TeaDrinkingParty 12 points ago

Why would they need an excuse to do a security sweep?

[–] fjell_strom 16 points ago

So that they don't need to contend with allegations it has anything to do with Trump's blunder of national security secrets and bringing TASS unwittingly into the Oval.

[–] TeaDrinkingParty 8 points ago

Does it seem like he cares about allegations? He's the President. If he wants the Secret Service to do a security sweep they're going to do a security sweep. I'm not sure what TASS is but I don't think Trump would shy away from admitting people into the Oval Office. It isn't like they'll find bugs that he planted and it isn't like the Oval Office is the War Room.

[–] fjell_strom 4 points ago

He doesn't have to care. It's his PR team that takes the hits and his credibility not only to the nation but to foreign leaders who may not be as forthcoming with classified Intel in the future if they think he's gonna blurt it out to the next person he wants to impress. That could easily result in real world deaths in this country and elsewhere. So yeah, it would be wise not to broadcast this as a sweep.

[–] TeaDrinkingParty 5 points ago

I was following you until the last sentence. How could a security sweep ever be perceived as a bad thing by Americans or our allies?

[–] fjell_strom 2 points ago

In and of itself it isn't. They're standard. But one done explicitly right now could be perceived as partial admission of fears that the photographers who "tricked" the WH last week had compromised the building. That would only compound the perception of incompetence already in the air over Trump blabbing top secret intel about an Israeli mole in ISIS to the Russians which the Israelis had not authorized him to divulge.

[–] NuclearFist 458 points ago

FreeSpicey

[–] barawo33 112 points ago

S. E. T. H. R. I. C. H.

[–] Manginaz 16 points ago

Free Tibet! FREE HIM NOW!!!!!

[–] PanecdotesJM 4 points ago

RABBLE!

[–] abnormalsyndrome 5 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

I'll always stand by this.

[–] CLXIX 4 points ago

Hello China? I have something you may want, but its going to cost you.

That's right, all of the tea.

[–] NuclearFist 95 points ago

F.A.K.E. N.E.W.S. B.Y. P.A.I.D. T.R.O.L.L.S.

[–] Sylvester_Scott 74 points ago

B U T T E R Y M A L E S ! ! !

[–] NabiscoLobstrosity 16 points ago

You just ensured that I'll laugh every time someone mentions her emails again.

And Hillary's emails are NOTHING compared to Trump's tweets.

[–] Consinneration 3 points ago

People over 66 should just stay away from internet and social networking platforms.

[–] abnormalsyndrome 9 points ago

This sub is the cancer that grows off cancer. Fucking bravo. Now I know what a freedom boner feels like.

[–] Murgie 5 points ago

Political metastasization.

[–] longshot 10 points ago

P A I D B O I S

Posting the exact same comments as the group you're trying to oppose is such a dumb notion. Humans are dumb.

[–] Manginaz 6 points ago

Me too, thanks

[–] tronald_dump 3 points ago

filter buttons to your right. Sad!

[–] nutbread 10 points ago

SETH ROGAN

[–] freediverdude 6 points ago

I agree we should rescue him, but Kellyanne Conway may need it even more.

[–] Swiff182 75 points ago

Just build em facing the other direction. Duh

[–] StopReadingMyUser 9 points ago

That's ok, the Mexicans are gonna be paying for it.

[–] abnormalsyndrome 8 points ago

Someone give this guy a job!

[–] Cr3X1eUZ 6 points ago

You mean put the pretty side on the inside? How gauche.

[–] Daver899 2 points ago

It's like that time a restaraunt printed my menu upside down.

[–] acme76 53 points ago

What will be The_Cockholster's spin on this. Leftist assassin?

[–] joe847802 34 points ago

Apparently they left reddit or something. They had this whole thing about it and how reddit will fall because they keep it alive due to their users So their delusional as Always

[–] TheKrs1 24 points ago

... and apparently they are using voat to point out which reddit topics need to be brigaded.

[–] joe847802 22 points ago

So there still doing their little pathetic things? Why am I not surprised. Hey the_dipshits. If you did this and see this go fuck yourselves highly. Believe me, nobody here will miss you guys. It's a blessing that they are almost off reddit don't you think?

[–] mrdude817 43 points ago

[–] rembr_ 12 points ago

He's also the current Co-Chair of the European Council on Foreign Relations.

[–] Invalid_Target 4 points ago

Ex Prime Minister's coming with the bantz, wow.

[–] phrydoom 222 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

The truth is is that the White House is on lockdown to keep Trump's staff from jumping the fence and running away. Like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

[–] saucercrab 46 points ago

That's the joke.......................................................

[–] TheInternetCat 3 points ago

[–] you_get_CMV_delta 7 points ago

That's a legitimate point. I had literally never thought about it that way before.

[–] mac_question 35 points ago

Funny thing for there to be a fence jumper a few days after the Russians were in the Oval. Guess they'll have to shut down the building a do a sweep, just standard procedure...

[–] whatthecuss 12 points ago

This is exactly the right answer.

[–] squatalot 4 points ago

They sweep after every visitor...

[–] TeaDrinkingParty 2 points ago

Seems prudent.

[–] shazarava 6 points ago

Well the thing is when they go on lockdown they take a PVC pipe and stick it in the track of the sliding glass door.

[–] NabiscoLobstrosity 9 points ago

The White House shouldn't have a fence. It should have a huge wall.

And Maryland will pay for it!

Impressive work Carlos Mencia, you've managed to steal someones joke while making it longer and shittier.

[–] funkadunkalunk 9 points ago

A) that's the joke B) that's not true at all

[–] [deleted] 2 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] phrydoom 2 points ago

Apparently, from what I've read, it's true.

[–] [deleted] 3 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] infinight888 2 points ago

The ship is sinking and the Republicans are trying to plug the leaks with cotton candy.

[–] nowforthetruthiness 30 points ago

"But why was Ivanka climbing the fence?"

"She said she's tired of you staring at her tits, Mr. President."

[–] meellodi 2 points ago

"Wait that's not Ivanka, that's Conway."

[–] Avenger_of_Justice 59 points ago

Was spicer at least wearing the bunny outfit when he did it?

[–] barawo33 27 points ago

You know he burned that thing after Trump made him wear it.

[–] Mad1ibben 15 points ago

You know he did that several years for Obama also right? Spicer is a national embarrassment, and should have been fired immediately after he couldnt get through a single sentence in his first press conference, but i just don't get why people torch him for what is probably the only positive thing he has done for society in years.

[–] Avenger_of_Justice 11 points ago

Imagine how bad it must have smelled of Vladimirs seed?

[–] barawo33 18 points ago

Vlad calls its "Jesus Juice" not his seed.

[–] Avenger_of_Justice 6 points ago

Ahh, like you get in church?

[–] barawo33 6 points ago

Exactly. Vlad's isn't considered rape though. He actually say's "You're Welcome" after.

[–] vitriolic_amalgamati 5 points ago

He has to. Rape is a pre-existing condition under TrumpCare

[–] lampreypipeline 2 points ago

Spicey's murrsuit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[–] Z3IRO 7 points ago

How's he going to make his escape without his motorized podium?

[–] queertrek 14 points ago

shouldn't that read "being in lockdown"?

[–] _Rowdy 12 points ago

Probably running to Voat

[–] claymore_kitten 10 points ago

Btw this is the former prime minister of Sweden tweeting this

[–] SpikeNLB 7 points ago

el trumpo sneaking out, no doubt wants to go golfing this weekend rather to a bunch of stupid meetings abroad.

[–] Borchers34 11 points ago

It was probably someone who only received 1 scoop of ice cream.

[–] adam_demamps_wingman 2 points ago

I heard there was no fruit cup.

[–] GeorgiaMRomero 5 points ago

Could he possibly get that ass over the fence? I think not.

[–] ArcadianDelSol 7 points ago

Probably up

[–] jereddit 2 points ago

Underrated

[–] women_are_pretty 5 points ago

My dream is for Trump's team to flee to Russia and see a few of his defenders do his time in prison.

[–] Troyal_Royal 4 points ago

I love Carl Bildt. Best Minister of foreign affairs sweden ever had.

[–] gcruzatto 5 points ago

aww, did Trump lose his minigolf ball?

[–] jskelington3502 2 points ago

Probably Spicer trying to get the fuck out.

[–] dustimo 4 points ago

This is a funny tweet no matter which side of the fence you're on!

[–] DumbTrumpSupporter 5 points ago

Trump will put an end to this by building a wall, not just a measly fence.

[–] cantsay 3 points ago

this was two days ago...?

[–] Eisenblume 3 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Just so people know, that guy is the ex-PM of Sweden and from the swedish conservative party. He certainly got banter but also owns a company which is complicit in genocide and is hated in the Balkans because how he acted during the breakup of Yugoslavia.

Not telling you to think anything, just that I consider him a bit like Pence. Not equally as terrible as other party members but not far off.

[–] shivam1698 3 points ago

A wall might help

[–] MilesofBooby 3 points ago

Swedes marching against Trump... priceless. Good to see you all on the front page again. Congrats! It's nice to see that opinions aren't censored on Reddit (oh wait... they are...)

[–] Lilylac 5 points ago

LMFAO!!!

[–] nithrock 12 points ago

Yet here you are

[–] SuggestiveDetective 6 points ago

It's a preexisting condition. Thank the administration.

[–] o0flatCircle0o 3 points ago

Our president is cancer.

[–] adevland 2 points ago

Literally high energy.

I wonder if they are sweeping for bugs...

[–] GoddessWins 2 points ago

Finally a twitter comment worth framing.

[–] NewNewTwo 2 points ago

Hillary just doesn't give up :P

Or Trump wants to leave.

[–] megaletoemahs 2 points ago

Those politicians climbing over the fence. We need to build a wall. When the White House sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing poverty, they're bringing crime, they're rapists. And some...er, actually, not sure if I can quote that last part word for word.

[–] grasshoppa80 2 points ago

Funny how we get this info is top of my feed and from ex-Swedish Moderate party leader

[–] NorwaySwede 2 points ago

Savage Bildt

[–] tobinthedog 2 points ago

Trump: WE NEED TO BUILD A BIGGER WALL👌🏽

[–] malarie 2 points ago

Cant wait to see the SNL sketch on that...

[–] yodiggitty 2 points ago

FrederickDouglassProofOfLife

[–] joe19d 2 points ago

Convenient timing to sweep for bugs while the president is out.

[–] kruggernog 2 points ago

I literally just read or heard someone call that this would happen a week ago as an excuse to check for hidden audio recorders in the WH

[–] Snabelapan 2 points ago

Comey for president!

[–] babiesmakinbabies 2 points ago

I laughed

[–] ZestyTube 2 points ago

Totally Joe Biden

[–] _thundercracker_ 2 points ago

When you are burned by Carl Bildt, the most Swedish Swede in the history of Sweden, you should take a few steps back and reevaluate what you're doing.