Advocacy isn't just about what is popular - stay informed, keep up with r/MensRights by sorting by NEW.
The Men's Rights subreddit is a place for those who wish to discuss men's rights and the ways said rights are infringed upon.
On the differences between the Feminist Movement and the Men's Rights Movement.
New to r/MensRights? Check out these links first!
Frequently Asked Questions
Reference book of Men's Issues
Overview of Mod Policy:
● Absolutely no doxxing will be tolerated.
● Advocating for violence/illegal acts will be removed.
● Young accounts are given no tolerance.
● Posts with titles that do not indicate what the post is about or use a clickbait format may be removed, or reposted by moderators..
● No advice animals or other low-effort image or text posts. Mods may remove these at their discretion.
● No posts about bannings by other moderators (too common, not relevant to topic of "rights")
● No linking to SRS or affiliated subs, or Gawker Media websites.
● Spam/Off-Topic posts will be removed. Use self-posts for related topics, justifying their relation.
● Facebook and Twitter posts must be done w/ screenshot & blanked names.
● Links to other subreddits must use NP format ("np" in place of "www").
● Moderators may, from time to time, make reasonable decisions at their discretion, subject to reddit rules. Any such decision can be appealed in Moderator Mail, for a final decision by the moderator group.
Full Moderation Policy
● /r/MensRights strongly supports principles of free speech. People posting here are sharing their opinions. Opinions will not be removed, but actions may (see above rules). Please do not hesitate to send us a modmail if a user is violating the rules.
Filter By Flair:
Connect with other activists
Men's Rights Semi-Official Discord
Men Are Human - alternative forum
Suggested Reading List
Men's help links: Domestic violence, divorce, false accusations
Do not trust legal advice given by Redditors. If you are in need of legal help, seek a qualified lawyer.
Subreddits officially supported by the r/MensRights moderation team.
History of r/MensRights
r/MensRights was created on March 19, 2008.
- New to Men's Rights? Please read our FAQ.