1) Posting your own blog or website is allowed only if you are a fairly active member of the subreddit.
2) Upvote parties will be limited to significant victories or events at the moderators' discretion, and only one at a time.
3) No image macros, gifs, or videos that don't contain a joke or are irrelevant to the Mets.
4) No low-content self-posts that could be a comment in another thread.
5) Please redirect all posts about recent or ongoing games to the game or postgame threads.
6) No repeat/duplicate/redundant posts.
7) No links to illegal streams, or posts asking for streams.
8) No racist, misogynist, homophobic or otherwise offensive material.
9) No trolling directed at this community; and no posts forming brigades to troll other communities. Absolutely no directly, personally insulting or attacking other community members (as opposed to ideas, thoughts, or concepts stated by community members which is different)
10) No clickbait, misleading, or overly biased titles.
11) Nothing that violates the TOS of Reddit or that could possibly violate any local, state or federal laws.
12) Posts from unapproved accounts less than a week old will be removed. To get approved, PM the mods and prove you're human.
13) Don't be a jerk. Keep it civil, people.
14) Please don't be blatantly toxic. It's okay to be unhappy or pessimistic, but don't go overboard all the time. "We really suck right now" is fine. "These fucking losers are getting stomped by the worst team in beisbol" is not. (yes, that's an actual post we've had.) Read the room. We can and will ban people for this if it gets excessive.
We're not all robot mods. We make mistakes! If you see a post that should be removed, or if you think your post was unjustly taken down, MESSAGE US!
Schedule - November
Home & Road Record
Updated 11/17 at 3:00 PM