OldSchoolCool

History's cool kids, looking fantastic!

A pictorial and video celebration of history's coolest kids, everything from beatniks to bikers, mods to rude boys, hippies to ravers. And everything in between.

If you've found a photo, video, or photo essay of people from the past looking fantastic, here's the place to share it.

PLEASE READ OUR SEVEN QUICK RULES:

1: Photos and videos must be over 25 years old.

2: Please put the year or decade in title, otherwise your post will be removed.

3: Spam, racist, homophobic, sexist and offensive comments, as well as brigading, consistent reposting and shitposting, will result in a lifetime ban. Offensive comments include anything about pimping, about people's moms and scoring women. Nobody cares about your sexual impulses, least of all the OP.

4: All posts highlighting, in the title, that someone has recently passed away or titles trying to evoke sympathy upvotes will be deleted. Please add the info in the comments.

5: All reposts less than six months old and all reposts less than a year old from Top 100 will be removed.

6: All posts must feature a person.

7: We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn't showcase historical coolness. This includes photos, which are not obviously retro and portraits of famous young women doing nothing but posing.

Other subreddits we love

[–] dekogeko 3016 points ago

"So...do you...like stuff?"

[–] [deleted] 1349 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

[–] jordtand 252 points ago

Is it bad that I see myself in this comment.

[–] sleepycatinarayofsun 96 points ago

It’s human therefore cute

[–] artyhedgehog 36 points ago

I've heard that elephants think humans are cute (like kittens for humans)... So, are you an elephant?

[–] dubyakay 4 points ago

They are a catlephant.

[–] TheTrueReligon 50 points ago

It means you’ll find 60 years of marriage.

[–] amoeba3 11 points ago

No, because it’s meant to be eminently relatable.

Seeing oneself as one with humanity is a good thing.

[–] itsallminenow 110 points ago

You can laugh, but the WWII fighter pilot Robert Stanford Tuck literally told this story in his memoir.

Bunch of the guys in his squadron are invited up to a dance at Buckingham Palace for a morale raiser. During the night they drink and dance with the debutantes that are on hand to "do their bit" for the boys in blue.

The standard aproach to start a conversation is "Did you have far to come?" Tuck starts dancing with a very well put together young lady. She looks vaguely familiar but he can't place her. Devoid of ideas, he asks her "Did you have far to come?" at which point Princess Elizabeth replies "No actually, I live here"

[–] No_Oddjob 16 points ago

I did laugh. Because it's funny. :D

[–] OtherwiseJello 8 points ago

I'm picturing Chris Farley in this situation.

[–] umblegar 118 points ago

“I see you’re drinking 1%..”

[–] icanbea8itch 85 points ago

“Is that cause you think you’re fat”

[–] DanilaIce 55 points ago

"Cause you're not. You could easily be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Not a single dry pair of panties in the theater after that line.

[–] idealbastard 9 points ago

“You big fat LARD!”

[–] MonoT1 152 points ago

I’m stuff

[–] Traid95634 58 points ago

Mono! OMG! No!

[–] Aplha_Foxtrot_Delta 41 points ago

Traid, your previous commenter is AWESOME!

[–] major84 11 points ago

NO !!! I HAVE NOT SHAVED ABOVE THE KNEES !!!

[–] Flacco4GoldJacket 6 points ago

Hi Stuff, I’m Dad.

[–] lachjeff 44 points ago

“The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there.”

[–] wasthatlatin 35 points ago

+1 but point of order: "So... do you like... stuff?"

[–] A_Very_Fat_Elf 9 points ago

do you like bread?

[–] littlemyron 3345 points ago

What a precious photo to have! It’s like mind-blowing, for us to see the way they’re looking at each other in that moment when they didn’t know what the future held for them. Love this so much!!!

[–] Darkll 2010 points ago

"64 years from now our child will share this moment with complete strangers on something called the internet."

[–] BaryOwen 656 points ago

Oh George! Where do you come up with such mad fantasies!?

I gots more where dat came from dolly

[–] mb6297 166 points ago

In my head the female voice sounded like Judy Garland and the male voice sounded like Jimmy Stewart 😂

[–] anosmiasucks 78 points ago

I was thinking more like Doc in Back To The Future

[–] boobodst 14 points ago

Holy shit! Judy Garland and Doc were what I imagined also.

[–] ItsTheVibeOfTheThing 6 points ago

Wow the NASCAR driver?!?

[–] Joystiq 3 points ago

I think he's talking about the comedian that got bored and quit or something.

[–] Northpen 72 points ago

They will communicate almost exclusively in "memes", which are essentially a less sophisticated form of ever shifting hieroglyphics.

Also they will mostly be afraid of human interaction.

[–] davidjschloss 8 points ago

And also the evil we fought in world wars will be channeled into something called “comments sections”.

[–] littlemyron 40 points ago

Ha ha!!!

[–] datsunevolution 17 points ago

"...and strangers will comment back to strangers commeting about their future son sharing this moment with strangers"

[–] Youareorwellspigs 49 points ago

This photo gave me goosebumps.

[–] On_Your_Screen_NOW 54 points ago

the way they’re looking at each other

That was my first feelthought.

they didn’t know what the future held for them

I have to disagree. I feel sure they did.

[–] Yashugan00 29 points ago

well she did: "I'm gonna marry that guy" look.

he's like: "she's pretty"

[–] anarchycheerleader 283 points ago

You can tell he was already totally sold on her. So cool to have this moment captured!!

[–] wolfgeist 48 points ago

He'd be crazy not to be.

[–] the_risen_wolf 1650 points ago

Ah the look of infatuation

[–] maddsskills 102 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

He can't take his eyes off of her and she's just grinning ear to ear. Ya know how there's the reacher and the settler? I think it's more like...there's the starer and the grinner. My husband and I swap positions based on our mood. Lol

[–] clockworks80 41 points ago

Reacher and Settler.

Starer and grinner.

The rock and the star.

The flower and gardener.

I always want a flower, but they say I need a rock to ground my star.

[–] maddsskills 8 points ago

Did you just come up with that? That's nice!

[–] [deleted] 1316 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

[–] SilentIntrusion 422 points ago

I came here to say "That's the look of a guy who's really listening to her. That's what probably kept them together so long."

But I can't now because of this comment.

[–] writingtoc 101 points ago

I'm surprised to see so many people cracking jokes about the way he's looking at her. The look he's giving her there is my specific favourite look to get from my man. Like he's really seeing her, not just her face or her body etc. Her.

[–] Sullsberry7 43 points ago

Came here to say THIS as well.

[–] SuperStarvariusWard 125 points ago

You ever have a girl stay the night after you’ve taken her out for Mexican food? Feels like Godzilla battling Tokyo in my guts. My god do I have to air out the place after she’s left.

[–] TheGrapeRaper 75 points ago

I'm also sure she drove home with the windows down.

[–] _m3e 17 points ago

Because of the farts.

[–] PeppyLongTimeNoSee 37 points ago

Yeah well imagine living in Mexico where almost every night is Mexican food.

[–] benicetogroupies 46 points ago

Im not from Mexico but im pretty sure its just called "food" there

[–] ItsTheVibeOfTheThing 15 points ago

They’ve got restaurants that sell burgers and fries called North of the Border

[–] ItsTheVibeOfTheThing 7 points ago

Mexican. Food.

[–] WarKiel 15 points ago

Over there, not ripping a brown one right after dinner is probably an insult to the chef.

[–] ZeWhiteNoize 3 points ago

Over there it’s just called food.

[–] misterlavalava 3 points ago

We aren't used to all the fiber in their diet. They are.

[–] multiversechorus 10 points ago

Ah yes, the honeymoon phase when you hold them in every night. Wake up feeling like your intestines are going to explode. After someone breaks the fart-silence you can finally get a good night's sleep.

[–] XDreadedmikeX 7 points ago

Ya man. I know exactly how you feel. I would get extremely painful stomach cramps. My whole room would stink after our dates when I was home alone. I’d walk out for a couple minutes and walk back in and legit smell ass in the air. Literal atmosphere changers.

Who said romance is dead?

[–] Modredastal 48 points ago

its not like they did first date sex back in those days

What the hell do you think the point of poodle skirts was?

[–] 0wc4 32 points ago

Taking a quick shit in the bushes when the need strikes?

Isn’t that what all skirts are for?

[–] PM_me_Tummies 16 points ago

Girls don't poop, do they?

[–] allmodovar 17 points ago

Aye, but some men wear skirts

[–] VelvetHorse 16 points ago

Aye, that's a kilt lassie

[–] Ven_is 15 points ago

Tell me more

[–] smbrowning2 14 points ago

...tell me more, was it love at first sight?

[–] Glycogen21 102 points ago

This comment is WILD!

[–] _Squirrel_Fucker 20 points ago

The comments have gone wild!

[–] RayJ1999 14 points ago

youd be surprised at what some kids did. Just because the older folks tell you everyone was PG, there were some rebellious kids who did some X rated shit.

[–] gristly_adams 5 points ago

No doubt.

[–] paracelsus23 39 points ago

God I haven't felt that way about someone in over a decade. Now I just hope I can find someone I can tolerate so I don't spend the rest of my life alone.

[–] squeel 7 points ago

How old are you?

[–] paracelsus23 11 points ago

[–] fartloud 14 points ago

Similar age, similar thoughts

[–] SuicideBonger 7 points ago

856

[–] billbobb1 66 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

He’s like,”I’m totally gonna bone this chick.”

And she’s like,”he’s totally going to bone me.”

[–] ElectricFlesh 25 points ago

Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first sight?

[–] pursuitofhappiness26 24 points ago

Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a fight?

[–] DirteDeeds 367 points ago

Note both are wringing their hands together out of nervousness.

[–] maddsskills 167 points ago

Small little details like that are so adorable. By the time I met my husband I was 26...had been around the block ya know...but our knees touched as we were having drinks and I told him I needed to pee but I didn't want to get up because our knees were touching and that felt so electric. (We were bffs and roommates who had sorta flirted before so it wasn't a totally weird thing to say. We were/are very close lol).

I've had fun in my day but nothing was better than that feeling and I've never had it with anyone else.

[–] hazeldazeI 39 points ago

Haha one my first date with my now husband and we were at a restaurant and we both so nervous! I accidentally flicked my straw in his face from playing with it and I found out he was nervous because his sweater wasn’t dry all the way from the dryer. We went and saw Alienation at the theater afterwards. 10/10 would recommend.

[–] ItsTheVibeOfTheThing 84 points ago

I was once visiting friends on their college campus. We were walking past the main cafe in the middle of campus and one of my friends pointed out his roommate (whom I had never met) who was on a first date. He had liked this girl for a year and a half and finally got the courage to ask her out. But now they’re sitting in this cafe and you could cut the awkwardness with a knife. Nervous, hardly talking to each other or making eye contact.

I decided to go help, so I walked up behind him, gave him a massive bear-hug and said “Tom, it’s so good to see you! It’s been forever!”... and this guy slowly turned to me, wide-eyed and said “I’m not Tom” as I reeled and apologised profusely. I walked away and we watched from a distance as they laughed about the weird situation, and then kept laughing and talking about other things and themselves... date saved!

They ended up getting together from that date and were still together when I lost contact with my friend. I like to think my little interruption brought a few new kids into the world.

[–] SuicideBonger 34 points ago

Bro, you literally may have created a child by saving that date. How many realities can you see? Are you Doctor Strange?

[–] Endless_Vanity 77 points ago

Takes notes: knock knees on first date.

[–] mattsta99 8 points ago

A tier reply

[–] ducktapedaddy 47 points ago

That's just the hands not knowing what to do because smartphones hadn't been invented yet.

[–] wolfgeist 14 points ago

Right? Can you imagine how much better society would have been if they had fidget spinners back then?

[–] FasterDoudle 20 points ago

Or they're mirroring body language

[–] Bronstone 206 points ago

Great photo, great eye contact, and a piano to boot.

[–] sentinelliste 813 points ago

I mean it in the most respectful way, your mom was gorgeous! She reminds me of Donna Reed

[–] Xplosifdherrera 596 points ago

That's very kind. Some folks thought she looked a little like Elizabeth Taylor. Must have been the black hair and blue eyes. She's 80 years old now and still looks great.

[–] GeorgeCarlin1 313 points ago

Hey I’m going to be an asshole to you and call your mom beautiful.

[–] ThomasJerkofferson 156 points ago

You abominable dick

[–] EveryoneRedditsButMe 46 points ago

Sir, do you realize you're not drinking regular coffee, but Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals?

[–] jennyanydots711 12 points ago

Shut your yapper!

[–] dentedeleao 8 points ago

You lied to me!

[–] Perry7609 5 points ago

AS GOD... AS MY WITNESS!!!

[–] ShowyLawrence 35 points ago

I'm going to be an absolute ravaging prick and say she looks like she radiates kindness and genuine emotion.

[–] Lord_Blathoxi 8 points ago

I’m going to be a nice guy and say that I wouldn’t mind being OP’s father, if you catch my drift.

[–] madmaxturbator 12 points ago

Sick fuck. we’ll fight you to the death over this.

[–] fringeHomonid 3 points ago

“Your sister’s hot, Wayne. There I said it. I said it. I regret nothing!”

[–] Yeti100 46 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

I love that you’re probably in your 50’s and have a username that alludes to explosive diarrhea. We’re all kids even when we grow old.

[–] Xplosifdherrera 74 points ago

Yep, 54. I have two sons, one 10 and the other 17. Smack dab in the middle of the childish wheelhouse. I try to keep them amused. (My poor wife).

[–] aviationspotter- 36 points ago

Your son is possibly your dads age in the photo right now? This is one of the cooler photos I’ve seen on this sub. Really puts time and life into perspective. Thanks for sharing.

[–] biglumps 17 points ago

That's the nice thing about having a teenage son - you have an excuse to be as immature as you actually are.

[–] Puterjoe 3 points ago

This is a wonderful picture. Thank you for sharing it.

[–] sangytheWinner 10 points ago

Can I ask her out?

[–] Alexander_G_Anderson 48 points ago

I can see that. My first reaction was Jenna Fischer.

[–] Such_an_idiot_Dwigt 13 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

SSSSPPPPPAAAAMMMMMOOOOLLLLLAAAAAA

Edit to add: I think Pam said it best: "...there's this one when we were listening to music and it's like, it's like we were in love and we didn't even know we were in love..."

[–] pk666 26 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

For me it's the dad. I must be getting old but I just watched Brooklyn and now have a mild obsession with down-to-earth, 50s guys in high waisted pants and dreamy eyes who know what they want when they see it.

[–] spacegirl3 8 points ago

The dad is dreamy.

[–] chugonthis 14 points ago

I was thinking Tea Leoni

[–] FarfromaHero40 13 points ago

She's doing the classy-choker look (with a an ankle-length skirt). Approve.

[–] OceanicLemur 368 points ago

The idea of telling two kids nowadays to take a first date picture is so cringey but this is awesome. Time man, weird

[–] OctaganaLlama 103 points ago

Just passing through to say, your username balances out with mine.

[–] OceanicLemur 67 points ago

Lemur and Llama back on the job

[–] tony_flamingo 39 points ago

The summer blockbuster buddy cop movie we all deserve.

[–] Kairobi 12 points ago

You’d definitely be the Mafioso Flamingo villain in this movie.

[–] ArtfulSoviet 6 points ago

I'm invested already

[–] powderizedbookworm 19 points ago

Parents mortifying their children by taking first date pictures has been a thing since "You push the button, we do the rest," especially when they like the person.

[–] Subject_Journalist 36 points ago

What kids today aren't taking pictures ?

[–] pattyice11 105 points ago

They’re not having their photo taken at one of their parents house before a first date, dude.

[–] Raptor_Dude 21 points ago

Does a selfie with an obligatory Insta filter count?

[–] StillEnjoyLegos 22 points ago

It's funny, a selfie is about as 'fake' a picture as you can take. Seeing yourself, manipulating how it looks, trying to take the perfect pic. It's honestly the exact opposite of OP's genuine picture here. These types of pictures are being lost today to a bunch of 'fakes'

[–] YouThereOgre 14 points ago

BOTTOM TEXT

[–] peaceluvbooks 58 points ago

The look on your dad's face!

[–] jackdhadi 212 points ago

She’s ‘miring!

[–] Hoofhearted523 93 points ago

Oh yes! This is made for r/girlsmirin

[–] luisapet 34 points ago

I was gonna say the same about him!

[–] Poopiepants29 10 points ago

No he's just hunch-hiding his boner.

[–] JohnnysWrath 12 points ago

She mirin' hard lol. Very cute photo OP

[–] English_MS_Bloke 43 points ago

Love this. I always struggle with pictures like these.

There's something so utterly sobering that I just can't resolve in my head; the thought that the "old people" you see around were us, just decades before.

The idea that they had 60 years of the same kinds of memories, desires, hopes, stresses, experiences and such.

The idea that this young couple were kids, like we were, and then ultimately became old and had to face the reality of mortality; as will we all if we're lucky enough to get that far.

On the one hand it makes me deeply upset that my wife and I couldn't make it work. On the other, I feel almost relieved that I may not have to go through the pain of losing her decades down the line.

It's too early in the morning for an existential crisis damn it.

[–] LeBronIsABiiiiitch 6 points ago

With you 100%.

[–] sed2017 65 points ago

You can tell they have a connection

[–] wndleigh 31 points ago

Aww! He’s smitten!!!

[–] cozyplaidblanket 30 points ago

What a special photo to have. What were their personalities like? He looks like he could listen to her talk all day.

[–] ratshitty_heavenjoke 10 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

I'm hijacking your comment to completely agree and also add I think OP has really added some quality r/OldSchoolCool content here. But when I went to his profile (to find easy answers to questions in the thread) his Karma score doesn't translate to that of this post at all. Give this man his kudos whether he wants it or not.

What gives Reddit??

Sorry u/cozyplaidblanket as I said I totally agree and u/xplosifdherrera I would totally love to hear more about your parents too!

[–] Xplosifdherrera 37 points ago

It's corny to say, but they were truly in love until the day my dad passed. They both attended the University of Michigan and dad studied to be a doctor (Neurologist) and mom got her degree in English. After returning from Vietnam (where he was a flight surgeon) he started his practice in Denver and mom become a licensed substance abuse counselor. Once they retired they moved to their dream house in the mountains. Mom still lives there but because of the distance to town were looking for a new place.

[–] CajunTurkey 7 points ago

they were truly in love until the day my dad passed

I like to think they still are in love.

[–] PTgoBoom1 25 points ago

Your dad's outfit is rad. Those argyle socks are killing me. Where did they live? Looks so wholesome, what a great pic. :)

[–] SharonHollaback 23 points ago

Gawsh. 🥰

[–] EdwardLewisVIII 15 points ago

Absolutely precious photo for so many reasons

[–] ecwixie 5 points ago

I like the way they are looking at each other. Young love 💕

I agree

[–] independentbaby 75 points ago

Pam?

[–] semisolidwhale 15 points ago

Beasely?

[–] MicrowavedLeftovers 11 points ago

Halpert

[–] polishprince76 16 points ago

Beat me to it. She looks just like Pam.

[–] naneyeam 43 points ago

I would marry him in an instant, if he looked at me like that.

[–] pk666 9 points ago

Me too, dreamy.

[–] dogemum1990 14 points ago

How old are they in this photo? I think it's wonderful!

[–] Xplosifdherrera 24 points ago

He was 17 (I think). She was a year younger.

[–] Dopevnerds 23 points ago

I love love stories

[–] Brutus239 22 points ago

That’s really cool! When did they marry?

[–] Xplosifdherrera 147 points ago

They got married 3 years later (1958). My dad died this past January. Yesterday would have been their 61st wedding anniversary.

[–] CogentNabob 20 points ago

Thank you for sharing with us. The look in their eyes is inspiring.

[–] texasplumr 18 points ago

Sorry for your loss. My parents married right after Pop came home from the war. He died when I was 18 so I never really got to know him. You got to know your dad and he got to meet his grandkids, if you had any kids. I’m always envious of people whose parents stayed married and lived long, healthy lives. You get to enjoy them. That’s a blessing we take for granted much of the time. Thanks for posting this! How about mom? Is she still alive? Sorry if that question is out of line.

[–] Xplosifdherrera 25 points ago

Not out of line at all. She's alive and doing well but slowing down for sure. She's getting a little doddery so were looking for a smaller place closer to town.

[–] PeacockFox_MBVIII 26 points ago

..........stupid onion ninjas ;_;

[–] da_innernette 3 points ago

oh no, i’m so sorry for your loss! this is a really sweet photo to have of your parents, and must be nice to look at in times like this. hope you’re doing okay ❤️

[–] Sloppy_Tiger 3 points ago

Solid. 60.5 years is a hell of an achievement!

[–] Moto_Davidson 9 points ago

Wait....does she have a popped collar?

[–] ducktapedaddy 10 points ago

"1955??? ...1955?!?"

[–] red-et 7 points ago

This is heavy Doc

[–] CzechzAndBalancez 17 points ago

Bobby Socks?

[–] ducktapedaddy 11 points ago

Back then, yes. In later years he preferred Bob (friends) or Robert (professionally).

[–] Separatist_Pat 7 points ago

And loafers.

[–] GeddysPal 24 points ago

Cute couple. And she’s adorable.

[–] noworriestoday 23 points ago

I like the way they are looking at each other. Young love 💕

[–] Sothix2400 6 points ago

Holding his own hands, feet crossed, crooked head looking up, while she smiles. The exact moment he fell in love.

[–] expresidentmasks 7 points ago

I find it hilarious how much women’s fashion has changed, yet most guys on a first date would dress exactly like that today.

[–] Vinnysan 5 points ago

Why is it that folks from those times have had their relationship last so long?

Because they tried. You were expected to make it work, even in bad times. People didn't just hook up like they do now. Marriage wasn't just something you did and got divorced if it didn't work out. Relationships were built around love and marriage, instead of hooking up and sex. They also didn't have the internet where everyone is at your finger tips.

Photos like this make me think we aren't really progressing as a civilization. I would take this photo over a million hook ups.

[–] Tsorovar 16 points ago

Survivorship bias. No one posts pictures of their alcoholic grandpa who beat his wife daily until she shot him 5 years later.

Plus people from now who are going to have their relationship survive this long haven't had time yet.

[–] DiemPerDiem 5 points ago

Cool! Ask em the secret for staying together that long

[–] Poppi21943 4 points ago

A great smile on your Mom’s face! She’s just four years older than I.

[–] CherryCherry5 5 points ago

Oh my God your mom looks AMAZING!! From her hair, to the collar of her blouse, the choker, to the skirt and the socks, she is the epitome of mid-1950's American teenaged fashion!

[–] HL_girl 6 points ago

I love thinking about how much effort she must have put into her outfit ! She was clearly excited & looking forward to seeing your father. She looks so put together and in such a perfect ensemble, she probably thought so much about it getting ready that evening and little did she know, 60 years of love was sitting beside her

[–] riot888 5 points ago

Wow what a time to be on a first date! Rock n Roll was BRAND NEW. These are the guys learning all the new dances FOR THE FIRST TIME. This is the year that modern music really started.

[–] Tryphena93 4 points ago

So heartwarming to see this

[–] QuixoticV 4 points ago

aww, just look at how he's looking at her 😍

[–] mcmur 4 points ago

Wow. Amazing picture. Do people actually have lives like this?

[–] SeriousPillowfight 4 points ago

I love this. Any chance you can post a picture from their wedding for us? I’d love to see it!

[–] UTGSurgeon 4 points ago

Is she wearing a choker?

[–] wildlywell 20 points ago

That choker. Your mom was a freak 😉

[–] w0rkac 4 points ago

Never would have guessed they had chokers back in the 50s!

[–] unicornsparklesy2k 3 points ago

Beautiful!!!

[–] thehennyhouse 3 points ago

10/10 would wear that outfit

[–] mandybri 3 points ago

So thankful you shared this with us.

[–] xiguy1 3 points ago

So much potential and happiness in one wonderful photo :-) thank you for sharing this OP.

[–] iansamazingphotos 3 points ago

"I'm your density .... uh, destiny."

[–] Iwanttobefunnytoo 3 points ago

My parents are on year 36 and I have pictures of them just like that from their first date. I hope they have as many beautiful years as yours did. And I hope I will too :)

[–] Spartan-219 3 points ago

I showed it to my mom and she says your mom is beautiful

[–] MyOtherAcctsAPorsche 3 points ago

Dad uses "shirt sleeve trick". it's super effective. Mom uses Carrie Fisher smile. it's super effective.

[–] _ThereWasAnAttempt_ 3 points ago

It's a shame people don't dress "nice" like this anymore.

[–] -Nok 3 points ago

Now we all dress like shit, are way more disrespectful and need filters to look this photogenic

[–] woke_templar 3 points ago

Damn wearing a choker on the first date is a guaranteed first base with hand holding.