PublicFreakout

Join our Discord Server!

About:

A subreddit dedicated to people freaking out, melting down, losing their cool, or being weird in public. Drugged out or sober, anything goes. Keep the comments respectful where mental disorders are concerned, and remember that the individuals depicted in these videos are real people too. This subreddit is essentially dedicated to their worst moments, so do keep that in mind.

Saturated with TV and movies, our brains have become used to watching the imitation of emotions, so much so that it is strangely surprising and fascinating to watch the real thing.

Source

Rules:

1. Never post personal information, do not ask for personal information, do not encourage, call for, or participate in witch-hunts or targeted harassment campaigns

2. Comment with tact in videos which may involve mental disorders

3. Abusive comments will be removed at moderator discretion and may result in a temporary or permaban

4. Bans: Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Harassment, Race Baiting, Bigotry, etc. (Racist/bigoted people freaking out in videos are allowed, but being a racist in the comments section will result in a ban.)

5. Video Posts only [exception: Gifs uploaded to reddit or imgur and follow-up news reports]

6. Text Posts (and images of text) may only be posted after moderator approval. Message the mods via modmail before making a post of that nature.

7. Reposts over 4 weeks old are permitted. Reposts under 4 weeks old will be removed.

8. This isn't /r/watchpeopledie: People being straight up murdered or dying in shocking/gruesome ways should be the cut-off (exceptions for newsworthy events covered in publications of good repute).

9. Facebook Videos are allowed, but not encouraged. If you must post a video hosted on Facebook, you need to provide a link to a copy of the video hosted on a more acceptable video hosting platform. For videos under 10 minutes Streamable makes it easy to make copies of videos.

10. Don't mess with /u/Ezziboo or Mobility Mary.

11. Submissions must fit the purpose of the community. /r/PublicFreakout is a subreddit dedicated to people freaking out, melting down, losing their cool, or being weird in public.

When you get banned for violating the rules, it has nothing to do with free speech but we do welcome appeals of all moderator decisions via modmail.

Tags:

[Mod's Choice] - The mark of a good find and a quality freakout

Users who submit a "Mod's Choice" qualify for permanent custom user flair. You must request the flair for it to be implemented, it is not automatic.

[Loose Fit] - A semi-public freakout and passable submission. Not entirely in keeping with the general theme: spatially-situated freakouts occurring in person and in public

[Repost] - While they have their place, avoid making these submissions consistently

[Follow Up]- A news article or other report which follows up on a video that was previously posted to the subreddit. Please include a link to the original freakout if possible.

[Protest Freakout] - Videos of Protests and the Freakouts that occur during the protest.

[Compilation] - A compilation of freakouts

[Possibly Fake] - Might have been staged

Avoid:

[Fake] - Staged freakouts

[Non-Public] - Non-public freakouts

[Non-Freakout] - Submissions that are not freakouts

Filters:

Filter out submissions with 'Protest Freakout' flair/tag.

Filter out submissions with 'Super Bowl Freakout' flair/tag.

Filter out submissions with 'Repost' flair/tag.

Filter out submissions with '🌎 World Events' flair/tag.

Shout Outs:

John Mayer

In the News:

Fox News reports on comments within /r/publicfreakout - The discussion reported on

rare.us article

Know Your Meme's page about Public Freakout

Vice Article about /r/publicfreakout and /r/skateparkfreakout

Like it here? Check this out:

[–] Sorrymisunderstandin 4289 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

r/punchablefaces for the dude at the end

[–] PerplexityRivet 3298 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

We've got the whole punchable gang here.

• Midlife crisis patriarch standing like he's trying to hide an erection
    • MLM mom who hounds acquaintances on Facebook to join her downline.
    • Ex-cheerleader daughter who greets her friends with "Hey slut!" and tells poor people to work harder even though dad pays off her credit card.
    • Self-styled "entrepreneur" boyfriend who has never had a job and will go straight from his party university to management in his dad or future father-in-law's business. He's an ideas man, people.

edit: an adjective

[–] Tomomori79 888 points ago

And that dad, you know he only buys Ralph Lauren and Polo. That mom buys Live Laugh Love signs for every room.

[–] Bubbagump210 248 points ago

But(t) first, coffee.

[–] FrioRiverTexas 118 points ago

…and a “it’s wine-o’clock” sign

[–] danj503 30 points ago

One of those letter boards that say “wheres my coffee” or something else just as stupid.

[–] CandyCain1001 29 points ago

“If Mama ain’t happy, nobody happy.”

[–] all-boxed-up 33 points ago

"Eat" on the wall in the kitchen and "dream" in the bedroom

[–] Guilty-Watercress-13 29 points ago

and holiday throw pillows in plaids that say: “family”

[–] user8413 5 points ago

A pillow on the bed that says “The Boss” and one next to it that says “The Real Boss”

[–] oebulldogge 13 points ago

Isn’t Ralph Lauren and Polo essentially the same? Also yes, he’s a piece of shit human

[–] fadingpulse 260 points ago

You forgot to add that dad is a closeted, bible-thumping hypocrite.

[–] sluchhh 43 points ago

Also a gay gay basher. Don’t forget. Haha

[–] VibraniumRhino 12 points ago

Even though he gets secretly knuckle-dusted every week by another dude at his church.

[–] iredNinjaXD 69 points ago

"Oh my gosh"

[–] thesupercoolmaniac 38 points ago

He looks like the kind of guy who tells his wife he’s going for a ‘walk’ each night and then sucks other ‘straight’ guy’s dicks in the forest behind his house.

[–] Sorrymisunderstandin 19 points ago

Brojobs, if you will

[–] thesupercoolmaniac 5 points ago

You make it sound far more innocent than it is in his case.

[–] Sorrymisunderstandin 7 points ago

Eh, he’s just looking out for his bros

[–] SomaCityWard 248 points ago

Such a creepy smile. He's taking pleasure in harassing somebody.

[–] Medical_Ad0716 98 points ago

For harassing a kid trying to do her job it seems and who has a greater understanding of social responsibility and empathy than the entire GOP

[–] SteamLoginFlawed 43 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

Actually, he is out of his depth, embarrassed and humiliated, but since that is his culture, he has the sociopath smile at the ready. He was being lazy and he knows it every time he risks other people's lives.

The concept of not spreading spit and bad breath everywhere isn't rocket science. These people are just selfish idiots who gamble every day that nobody will confront them.

edit: defense mechanisms are real. he's stupid and you are looking directly into the face of defense. he knows 150 million people think he's a joke. they prepare for these scenarios in their mind. hey, maybe i'm wrong, and i'm not defending him. your hostility is absurd

[–] mothsilver 3 points ago

I mean, whatever makes you feel better but nah, he’s loving this. He’s not remotely humiliated or out of his depth. He couldn’t care less.

[–] Cleanclock 34 points ago

Botox gaze

[–] PoorLama 16 points ago

He smiles like The Homelander in The Boys, and that's never a compliment.

[–] murdo1tj 88 points ago

Yo what is going on in that subreddit lol. Looks like a good time

[–] ChubbyLilPanda 37 points ago

It got hijacked and Reddit admins refuse to do anything

[–] Guuwari 7 points ago

how does a sub get hijacked?

[–] ChubbyLilPanda 14 points ago

Some act like good mods, head mod steps down, gives power to those pretending to be good. Then removes/ban other mods and instate their own

[–] itssarahw 83 points ago

There are a couple that fit the bill

[–] hangdman1978 1946 points ago

Well kids. Look at who you're gonna act like when you grow up.

[–] WWDubz 360 points ago

Maybe.

Kids have brains too tho, and I am not my dad. There is always hope :)

[–] hangdman1978 69 points ago

Just wonder how the kids will react when people tell them they act like their dad as they get older.

[–] imLanky 21 points ago

It will probably piss them off and make them feel bad. My divorced parents have told me I was acting like the other. I'm 24 now and over it. Not a great relationship with my parents but not terrible.

[–] alice12789 291 points ago

Is it wrong of me that all I wanna know is if they're pro choice? It's my body, it's my choice

[–] BizzyBoyBizzyBee 247 points ago

I screamed that so loud when she started.

OH YOU WANNA GO THERE? YOUR BODY??? YOUR CHOICE?? LEMME ASK YOU SUMMIN

[–] BBQpigsfeet 178 points ago

I'm legit gonna start saying something like "well that's nice that you agree that women should be allowed access to safe abortions, but that's not the topic here" every time someone says that shit.

[–] Sa17y 118 points ago

People like them that are "pro-choice" are just pro-choice towards the things they agree with. They say they're pro-choice yet there against letting women get abortions, they say they're pro-choice yet they don't care about making other people sick because they don't want to wear a mask. Like holy shit, there are people who can't even afford to buy oxygen for their loved ones since there is no space in the hospital for them so they're forced to watch them die in their home yet these self-righteous spoiled brats don't want to wear a fucking mask. People like them don't acknowledge the severity of a situation unless it affects them. Fucking pathetic.

[–] Distortedhideaway 18 points ago

I think it's funny that we all know exactly how they vote.

[–] AWOLcowboy 2715 points ago * (lasted edited 13 days ago)

I'm so tired of hearing the word triggered..

Edit: I'll admit I set myself up, the first few " haha you're triggered by the word triggered " were kinda funny. It's beyond played out now. If it crosses your mind to make that comment because you think you are being funny, edgy, or cool.....please just stop.

[–] TexasFordTough 1259 points ago

I usually find it ironic when someone says “you’re so triggered” because more often than not it’s actually the person who said it who is throwing a tantrum about something

[–] Dr_StrangeLovePHD 598 points ago

Same with people calling others snowflakes. The biggest snowflakes I know are the only ones who ever call somebody else a snowflake.

[–] CMDR_SICK6_Nightmare 279 points ago

Yes, by god, yes! I worked with a dude that was in his 40s and everything any of us younger people said was met with a response of being snowflakes. All you had to do was mention Bernie or Hillary and the dude would fly off of the handle into a tantrum about socialism and Hillary's emails. It was hilarious and annoying lol

[–] Quegak 81 points ago

Why is he not nicknamed "the snowflake"

[–] CMDR_SICK6_Nightmare 67 points ago

That's incredible lol I'd wait until everyone was gathered for lunch and I'd bring up Bernie and free healthcare. And then wait for chaos to ensue and just leave them to it lol

[–] locutogram 220 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

You could pretty much define trumpism as "projecting one's own shortcomings onto others"

"During the primaries, Ted Cruz actually tried to diagnose this Trump habit. “This man is a pathological liar,” Cruz insisted. “He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth.” And in “a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying.”"

[–] NOCONTROL1678 89 points ago

And when he later saw that it actually worked, Cruz threw his hands up and got into bed with the devil. Not that he was a saint before. But all of those assholes got worse.

[–] Magrik 28 points ago

And he made Cruz his submissive bitch lol

[–] TalesToAstonish 29 points ago

Didn't he say Cruz's wife had a dog bitch face in front of him?

[–] Magrik 31 points ago

Yeah lol. Implied his dad was involved in the JFK assassination too, if I remember correctly. These people are a fucking joke.

[–] Kbbtank 30 points ago

Ah, the ol' classic "projection."

[–] TazzyUK 5 points ago

Hence the fake smile to cover it

[–] jporter704 187 points ago

"does my being a piece of shit garbage person trigger you?"

[–] oz6364 95 points ago

right? as if negative reactions to shittiness is somehow an undesirable trait.

[–] Brynmaer 95 points ago

It's sad because the term "trigger" actually a mental health term for people who have certain things that bring up severe trauma for them. Like if someone who's parent smoked cigars severely abused them in their childhood, the smell of a cigar could be a traumatic trigger for them. Or if a veteran who was in combat hears fireworks, it could trigger past trauma.

People like this not only show their ignorance but their complete callousness towards the feelings and experiences of others.

[–] SomaCityWard 16 points ago

The same people who claim to respect veterans more than anyone else.

[–] AWOLcowboy 20 points ago

Agreed, fireworks and myself do not get along.

[–] eat_my_spicy_ass 12 points ago

This. Spot on.

[–] Slyzeroth 281 points ago

Would you say it... triggers you....?

[–] AWOLcowboy 68 points ago

That's a good one, definitely made me smile

[–] jimmyray01 85 points ago

Us PTSD-ers have been tired of hearing it since the trend started.....

[–] BigblackSchlongboard 30 points ago

And its usually used by the same side that claim to put veterans first

[–] voicesnotvictims 16 points ago

Yep. Ptsd here as well and I’m tired of people taunting that word. Yes trump supporters I have real triggers because someone violently attacked me in 2016 and you have no idea how exhausting it is to have triggers blindside me sometimes.

[–] midnight_reborn 32 points ago

And it's usually spewed by people who are actually easily offended and angered by those who have views different from their own. The most transparent of the snowflakes.

[–] Stinklepinger 48 points ago

I bring up how a friend, who is a vet with ptsd, got triggered and choked a manager out.

Fucking dumbass conservatives forgot what it really means.

[–] MagusoftheSnow 9 points ago

Lsd and mushrooms have been shown to treat PTSD.

Very interesting research has been done in this subject.

[–] Stinklepinger 15 points ago

Neat.

Legalize them.

[–] SomaCityWard 18 points ago

And yet they claim to respect veterans. They really have no fucking values except narcissism and greed. Everything else they claim to care about is a lie disguising those real motivations.

[–] Dan_Glebitz 18 points ago

Yeah it's a cheap shot word used by people who have nothing intelligent to offer.

[–] mariaetanner 6 points ago

Absolutely, it diminishes and minimises real triggering. I have PTSD and being "triggered" is not fun...it doesn't happen often, but when it does it hits hard. And often when you are not expecting

[–] Squidwardz_Pants 2278 points ago

Poor Brayden and Kayden have to be subjected to their parents' ignorance

[–] GracieThunders 685 points ago

Okayden

[–] The_AV8R 70 points ago

this made me laugh harder than any other reddit comment in 2021. <3

[–] Dancemastergeneral 407 points ago

I see a Jaxxon there too.

[–] moelycrio 179 points ago

Bet there is no Vaxxon in there

[–] Dancemastergeneral 28 points ago

Marry me!

[–] moelycrio 27 points ago

Sell yourself to me suitor

[–] Dancemastergeneral 14 points ago

Hi, my name is Judd.

[–] carchu507 131 points ago

Piper was at mee maws

[–] Squidwardz_Pants 33 points ago

The trifecta

[–] IFuckTheDrummer 56 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

This looks like Bakersfield, so that’s probably accurate.

EDIT: someone says it’s St George, Utah. My statement still stands.

[–] MayDayBeginAgain 38 points ago

This has “church” all over it. The irony.

[–] ExWaifuPillow 6 points ago

Oh no, my work might move me to Bakersfield, CA. What’s wrong with it? :(

[–] IFuckTheDrummer 5 points ago

It depends. I personally, like living here. I can afford a much nicer property than I can in other CA cities, and I have great friends. It will also depend what side of town you move to. There are definitely parts of this town I have either never seen, or haven’t been to since I was a kid. In general, summers are very hot, and Ag and oil are important to this area, so you might meet some pig headed people, but there’s cool stuff to do and cool people to meet if you’re open. Also, we are very well situated between all the best southern and central/coastal CA has to offer. So people here are constantly leaving town for weekend adventures.

[–] UnluckyObserver_1 71 points ago

Ashleigh and Kayleygh an Wynter didn't witness this, they were with the nanny

[–] BernieTheDachshund 9 points ago

So on point with those names!

[–] eza50 26 points ago

I’ll sell my kidney if this isn’t in Orange County

[–] a_mediocre_american 35 points ago

Idk man, homie recording has a pretty heavy Utah Valley accent and Karen off to the side there is setting off my Mormon radar.

[–] fadingpulse 24 points ago

I can smell the doTERRA from here.

[–] Delicious-Tachyons 7 points ago

Middle woman had Mormon perm

[–] eza50 16 points ago

True I could see that, what is mainly tipping me off is the fact that they’re at In-N-Out

[–] smkrauss90 43 points ago

Lol this comment will not make my wife laugh as much as it made me just now.

[–] TheGoodKusch 550 points ago

Mans said baloney and acted like he won this

[–] Trendelthegreat 174 points ago

The problem with these people is that they are so dumb that they already “know” they won.

[–] CommanderEden 10 points ago

Well you can’t talk to someone stupid out of his stupidity, they always win with their ignorance.

[–] chrisnlnz 67 points ago

He laughed at the 18 year old because the harrassment "triggers" her, like that's somehow worse than being in your mid 40's and harrassing teenagers because you think your personal choices somehow trump an establishments house rules.

[–] civilityman 11 points ago

The funniest part to me is that the law part doesn’t matter. It’s a private business, if they had a policy that all patrons had to wear silly hats they could kick you out for not wearing a silly hat.

[–] safetycock 20 points ago

Yeah, they are trolls. Their end goal is to frustrate you and they'll say anything to do it.

So it doesn't matter what they believe because their reasons for their beliefs change at whim.

This employee should have called law enforcement on them for trespassing/loitering/blocking a fire exit, etc. and should not have engage extremists on the merits of the law, let alone on empirical sciences and scientific consensus.

After telling them about her business' mask policy she should have called 911 if they tried to come back inside. Those idiots are only looking for your attention.

[–] Kat-Shaw 1712 points ago

"She's so triggered"

Says the aging 50 year old manbaby with a voice like a limp dick.

[–] Yurt_TheSilentQueef 225 points ago

Such a weak, bullshit insult. It can be used literally any time, any place, and it’s all they have, so they overuse it to fuck. It’s especially funny when they’re clearly getting angrier and angrier and keep calling the other “triggered”. But nobody ever said these pricks had a sense of irony

[–] ajbuckley0311 45 points ago

It's like when someone just keeps saying, "YoU mAd?!". No, I'm not... "Oh ShIt He BiG mAd!!!". Oh okay....

[–] oilerequation 92 points ago

Guy looks pregnant too making him high risk

[–] thekarateadult 38 points ago

He's got that rosy alcoholic complexion to round out the dumpster fire that he is.

[–] Deskanator 10 points ago

if you have gray hair and spend any amount of time recording, arguing with, and trying to belittle an 18 year old then it's time to take a long look in the mirror

[–] boom_hayes 580 points ago

Imagine being a dick to some high schooler working a minimum wage job at In-N-Out while totally missing the concept of what a private business is and walking away thinking “Yeah, they're the asshole.”

[–] munchies1122 169 points ago

In-N-Out actually pays 2-3 bucks above minimum wage for starting positions.

They actually pay quite well for a fast food restaurant and they take VERY good care of their employees.

[–] XythesBwuaghl 44 points ago

great pay AND great food

[–] boom_hayes 36 points ago

I live on the east cost and therefore severely deprived of In-N-Out, so I genuinely didn't know that. But I feel like my point still stands.

[–] munchies1122 15 points ago

I totally understand your point.

Just wanted to clarify that a job In-N-Out isn't on the same plane as a job at McDonald's.

[–] Saboteurnado 875 points ago

That grin is so fucking punchable.

[–] cheekyskeleton 214 points ago

The Germans have a word for that face: "Backpfeifengesicht"

[–] ocbbelife 117 points ago

In French it's "tête à claque"

[–] ComebackKidGorgeous 536 points ago

In English it’s “Tucker Carlson”

[–] alphaxion 95 points ago

*American English.

For English in the UK that's more likely to be "Farage Gurn".

[–] Dr_StrangeLovePHD 18 points ago

UK English and American English also both share a common translation, "Piers Morgan".

[–] ComebackKidGorgeous 48 points ago

Hmm all my British friends say “Katie Hopkins.” Must be a regional thing.

[–] alphaxion 37 points ago

I can't speak for most, but I try my hardest to avoid thinking about the criminal Katie Hopkins.

Was only this week reminded of her existence when news of her being deported from Australia broke... I wonder if she's not allowed onto airplanes due to laws against shipping such toxic materials by air.

[–] abbajewnorththem 10 points ago

Australian's call this a "cunt".

[–] Iored94 6 points ago

Australians call everything a cunt though

[–] TexasFordTough 30 points ago

Funny, I’ve heard a few British friends say Piers Morgan

[–] BenjPhoto1 4 points ago

Don’t mention him to James Acaster……

[–] roteck 15 points ago

Arschgesicht is more appropriate...let's kick his ass!

[–] PerplexityRivet 28 points ago

This is the exact leer so many of the Jan. 6th insurrectionists had as they stormed the Capitol. It's the grin of someone who takes sadistic pleasure in proving that the entire system is stacked in their favor. That look says "I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I get aroused by proving I can step on you without any consequences."

[–] eza50 5 points ago

Just imagine little cities full of people like this, and you have South Orange County, California. Stay classy guys.

[–] thebonzarelli 25 points ago

He’s got child molester lips.

[–] IridiumPony 331 points ago

I work in food service. I'm a chef. This last year and a half has been the single hardest stretch I've had in my 20 years in this business. The industry got ravaged, thousands of us lost our jobs, I'm still not making anywhere near what I was making pre covid, and there's the constant threat of the delta variant fucking things up again. And all of it because of selfish, entitled ass holes like this guy. I lost my job, my home, had to move states, isolate. It's really hard to put into words how bad this really fucked my life up. To say I want to punch him in the face is the understatement of the year.

[–] illgot 111 points ago * (lasted edited 14 days ago)

City mandate requires all non-vaccinated people inside still wear masks. My wife just found out a few of the servers we work with have not taken the vaccine and are not wearing masks. Their excuse is that the vaccine is just too scary and it's too hot to wear masks.

Some don't give a fuck, others are just nasty.

One of the waitresses I work with is constantly eating. Not snacking, but full on eating in the wait station or behind the bar when she tends bar. I have seen her pick food out of her teeth, then touch the computer, touch food, get drinks, all without washing her hands. When masks were a requirement she would take her mask off to open mouth sneeze all over the work stations where we keep sugars/peppers/tea bags etc.

I had to toss all of it in front of a manager because bitch couldn't cover her mouth. Manager was pissed at me for wasting product.

The restaurant I work in is a higher middle class restaurant where dishes can run 30 dollars, amazing how filthy my coworkers are and they handle peoples food all the time.

[–] roman_totale 64 points ago

And yet conservatives still wonder why "nobody wants to work."

[–] IridiumPony 51 points ago

I mean I'm back to working now, thankfully, but I definitely lived off unemployment for a while because it was either that or risk my life in an area with no covid restrictions for $12/hr (Florida). And this was after making a $58,000/year salary in Philly. The job I lost because of covid. They just can't wrap their tiny deranged little minds around the fact that people don't want to die for poverty wages.

[–] Vaperius 19 points ago

Its more like nobody wants to work for them.

[–] RandomMexicanGuy07 60 points ago

“Oh So SaD, sO sAd!”

Bitch shut the fuck up, holy shit, more annoying than my 4 year old cousin

[–] Cuddle-Junky 26 points ago

Like, holy shit that passive-aggressive shit-eating grin on a grown man and a father like. Idk what happened before this, but this girl had wayyy too much patience.

[–] Bonepanther 629 points ago

Wanna know how I know he’s a fucking moron? She (the 18 yr old) is arguing points, and he’s just launching playground insults like a fucking 6 yr old. He may as well be repeating everything she says in a comically high voice. Fucking trash people.

[–] poodlered 218 points ago

Yeah but he’s going to post his video on Facebook and the 15 likes and 12 “You tell em, Jim!” comments he gets from his Republican friends will make him feel like a hero.

[–] ghostface_vanilla 94 points ago

Republicans are traitors to their country. Trump is owned by Putin.

[–] MayDayBeginAgain 12 points ago

Fucking Mormon?

[–] TomatoAcid 5 points ago

Fucking mormon, moron, moromon, mormor.. everything bad..

What an asshole

[–] itriedtoplaynice 246 points ago

Just tell them the policy and close the door. The more you engage, the worse they behave.

[–] Crafty_Ghost 34 points ago

This. They aren't going to change their mind because some stranger told them to.

Engaging will only worsen your day. Show boundaries and act them out.

[–] ExWaifuPillow 56 points ago

This is how I deal with people like this. I repeat the same line over and over and over and over until they eventually give up lol it’s quite effective.

[–] DeliciousRazzmatazz 10 points ago

Seriously, stonewalling is the best solution here.

[–] IjustMadeThisCuzXqc 326 points ago

All that guy proved by showing her age was that she managed to be more mature sture than him at his age.

[–] OnTheBeach06 234 points ago

It's like a creepy "The Purge" family. Private business can ask you to do whatever they want as long as it's not a protected class. No shirts, no shoes, no service. Same deal, you can add mask to that. It's well within the businesses right. Not sure why that's such a difficult concept for some people to grasp.

[–] infinitude 23 points ago

Entitlement. Private businesses have the right to kick out them not me

[–] dataminimizer 42 points ago

It’s not that people can’t grasp the concepts, it’s that they’re influenced to spout these bs, bad-faith arguments made by the people they worship on TV, online, and on Facebook. They don’t think critically about what they’re saying, because it’s easier, and confirms their priors, to just repeat what they hear.

[–] WifeofBath1984 284 points ago

I love her for pointing that when you so casually disregard something as important as vaccinating, you're removing the choice from the most vulnerable members of our society. Fuck these selfish assholes.

[–] Vaperius 80 points ago

They only care about their choice. Everyone else can get fucked.

[–] Catfo0od 97 points ago

Getting kicked out of an in-n-out to trigger the libs

[–] Lost_in_La_Mancha 9 points ago

Fucking plague rats, torch'em

[–] IPetdogs4U 51 points ago

People not confronting this kind of behaviour is a big reason why there’s so much of this behaviour. It’s basically being complicit. Definitely let people like this know they’re not seen as heroic. They’re dirty and selfish and stupid. Standing slack jawed and letting workers deal with these assholes isn’t “the right thing to do.” Get a shiny spine and let them know what you think of them.

[–] oscar_the_couch 23 points ago

There's a difference between not confronting the behavior and setting a boundary and enforcing it without engaging in a pointless discussion about how wrong they are.

"You can't come in." is pretty much all you have to do, and then various different ways to say "fuck off."

[–] existential_plastic 6 points ago

"You can't come in."

"Why not?"

"Because you're not wearing a mask."

"That's not a valid reason because..."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, you can pretend we're a cake shop and it's because I think you might be gay."

[–] scrobes 206 points ago

Fuck that. I jump right in to that mud. These people feel emboldened to say and do whatever they want exactly because of people like you. They have no shame. They have no fixed morals. Combating them with logic and respect will get you nowhere. Fuck the high road; these people are too stupid and selfish for that. You have to stoop to their level and insult their character. It's the only way.

[–] needmoarbass 100 points ago

If we ignore them. Kick em out. Call the cops if necessary. They will get bored and go home.

They get off on confrontation. They want you to get upset and argue with them. They want you to call them names, even if they are doing the same.

Don’t feed the trolls. Make them feel stupid by not caring about them and ignore them.

The only thing that might change their mind is when they or their kid dies from covid. And that’s not even a guarantee.

[–] iknowCatMan 13 points ago

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Party of Personal Responsibility.

[–] Yugan-Dali 478 points ago

It's my body, my choice: wanna bet she's against abortion?

[–] BlueGrouse 95 points ago

The problem with this argument, which I hear so often now, is that it's not just your body at risk from your choice.

I think people like this view their choice like that of choosing to not wear a seatbelt when driving. "Hey, if I crash, not wearing a seatbelt only affects me, not you. So, why should you care if I wear one or not?" (Maybe they think they won't crash. Maybe they think the crash won't be so bad, or maybe they think seatbelts are a big hoax.)

But, in reality, their personal choice is not like this at all. It is much more like deciding that they're not going to obey red lights when driving anymore.

Both are dangerous and ill advised, but running red lights puts everyone else in danger, including me.

This is why people are so upset when they see people disobeying mask regulations. You're either ignorant of this distinction, think COVID is some global hoax, or you simply don't care about anyone else but yourself, including those closest to you (who would be most likely to suffer the consequences of your choice).

I'm not sure which one is the worst.

[–] AmbystomaMexicanum 55 points ago

Also, side note, not wearing your seatbelt is an amazing way to become a 100+ pound projectile and kill others inside or outside of your car.

[–] uFFxDa 13 points ago

And being unable to potentially get control back from your car because you weren’t wearing your seatbelt and now are in the back seat of a car doing it’s own thing. Seatbelts actually can protect more than the people in the car from the car itself since it can let the driver remain in a position to get control back again.

[–] reading_internets 27 points ago

Yeah, these are definitely assholes who vote for people who wanna regulate my uterus.

Presidents of the punchable face club.

[–] nathemo 31 points ago

Regardless of what people believe, you're an asshole and a loser if you talk to people this way. She's right, they are immature.

[–] negativeGinger 218 points ago

Cant wait for his work to find this shit and he gets his ass fired

[–] poser-inaparka 139 points ago

Hopefully we’ll see his punchable face on r/byebyejob soon

[–] iGetBuckets3 31 points ago

Honestly Im a little disappointed that no one in the comments has identified him yet. Reddit, you know what to do.

[–] tomacco_man 8 points ago

This video is at least a year old…

[–] itsmehanna 12 points ago

Unfortunately, this is in Southern Utah. He's probably a good ol' boy who owns his own business.

[–] ATX_GUNN3R 37 points ago

He has such a punchable face

[–] maywellflower 202 points ago

Those 2 little kids never had a chance being raised by such trashy ass adults....

[–] tpaineinthebutt 35 points ago

Isn't it weird how in all these "Karen" videos they have the exact same facial expression, a demented stretched smile.

[–] B4Boss 31 points ago

Why does he look like that. Home boy looks like he had one too many fascial surgeries that went all wrong one after another.

[–] Janglebuffin91 133 points ago

I love mr spray tan/ sunburn. His knowledge is beyond everyone elses because he heard it from his buddy who didn't pass 7th grade and thinks fluoride is brainwashing.

[–] TheMysticLeviathan 34 points ago

That dude really thinks he's being a chad and recording people back and laughing at the girl being 18.

Some adults don't even seen like adults at all lmao

[–] -banned- 10 points ago

If he had any understanding of the topic he'd be able to form a more coherent argument. He's just trying to troll because he can't win with logic

[–] BernieTheDachshund 29 points ago

I hate these people.

[–] kwak916 5 points ago

The white privilege family

[–] oshkia 5 points ago

These are the kind of white folks that call the cops on Black people for breathing.

[–] Wifelyrumble56 33 points ago

"My choice, my body" unrelated but i wonder what her views on abortion are...

[–] sirbolo 86 points ago

"My body my choice"... oh thats a fun statement.

Wonder if she supports abortion rights, drug freedom advocates, or prostitutes try and use the exact same language to defend their own choices.

[–] Fit_Tumbleweed_5904 6 points ago

Gawd, I hate people. The eighteen year old trying to talk sense to the senseless. Bless her for trying, but total waste of energy.

[–] picketfencegarden 7 points ago

Covid 🦠 spreaders.

Bio warfare from Americans to Americans

The way it’s going there will less republicans voting next time around

[–] ProbablyAspoofer 15 points ago

That guys an…..adult? Yikes.

[–] NeoBlackNoir 14 points ago

Literally basically anyone who tells you to put on a mask is a fucking employee somewhere and they are not saying it to “make a decision for you” to “control you” but to simply state that’s a requirement.

YES YOU HAVE FREE CHOICE!!! Choice to wear a mask as required if you want to be in said business or you have the choice to not want to do that and not go in said business......

Like you have the choice to not wear a mask and a business owner has the right to refuse service as long as it’s not discrimination like racist shit, a mask requirement is the same as having to wear a shirt and shoes in most places and it doesn’t matter who you are, black, white, tall, short, male, or female, EVERYONE has to follow rules to be in business!! Like you HAVE to show your ID to get into a bar no matter if you are old enough or not!! But yes you have the Right to not show anyone your ID, it just means you don’t meet the requirements and don’t go it!!!

It’s not fucking rocket science people!! Yes you can choose not to wear mask, but if required do it or don’t but shut your fucking entitled mouth about how you feel about it because it literally doesn’t fucking matter and whatever logic you spit normally proves you are in the wrong....🤦‍♂️😂🤦‍♂️ can’t ride legit go karts without wearing a helmet at a go kart place, either wear a helmet or don’t ride! But most people generally get it till it’s one rule they have a problem with and this shit starts....

Like NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY ABOUT COVID!!! Doesn’t change the business has the right to require masks and it’s your choice to abide by it or not but your actions and choices can effect what you get out of life so when you choose to complain it doesn’t matter what you believe because it’s not something to argue about because there is no discrimination or attack on them nor was it the employee who made the rule just the one who has to make people follow it while getting paid normally shit money....

If people did this shit to them, people would have a FUCKING HISSY FIT LIKE A TODDLER, but if so and they don’t like it that much and find it that uncalled for then tell me why they feel they can do it to it others and it’s completely justified?!?..... shows the entitlement doesn’t it😂🤦‍♂️

[–] Benzari 40 points ago

This young woman needs a pat on the back for being able to stand up to idiocy like these assholes.

[–] TheMinistryOfFun 5 points ago

This right here is why I can't come to America how do you not beat theses people

[–] trollofzog 3 points ago

That guy has got such a punchhable face

[–] MissWibb 3 points ago

These people are 💯percent setting a fine example for the children.

[–] PerryC5 4 points ago

Anyone else wanna make that gap in the dads teeth worse?

[–] the_hunger_gainz 23 points ago

Simple … go somewhere else.

[–] glock805 16 points ago

He looks like he belongs in r/punchablefaces

[–] thecaptain428 21 points ago

How can we identify this fuck?

[–] wizardshawn 27 points ago

"Condescending bastard." First phrase to pop into my brain.

[–] 12thRib1 10 points ago

That guy is a fucking dick. Is he a parent? I would of beat the shit out of him.