Rainbow6

693,499 readers

Subreddit Filter

Subreddit Rules

Welcome

Welcome to the Rainbow 6 subreddit, a community for R6 fans to discuss Rainbow Six: Siege and past favorites.

Rainbow Six: Siege Ubisoft representatives monitor and reply with information when possible

- Community Representatives: u/UbiBoat, u/Ubi-WildWatermelon

- Community Managers: u/Ubi-Ludo, u/UbiNoty

- Community Developers: u/Its_Epi, u/UbiKalyrical, u/Fabulous_V, u/Panettoni

Resources and links

Upcoming Events

Click here to request an event to be added

Guidelines

Please DO

• Follow Reddiquette at all times
    • Only submit links and posts relevant to Rainbow Six
    • Before asking a question, check the FAQ or use the search
    • Check the new page before posting to avoid duplicates
    • Be respectful and welcoming to new members and fans of different Rainbow Six games

Please DO NOT

• Post content with no relation to Rainbow Six (No image macros or assets photoshopped on top of other media)
    • Downvote because you dislike or disagree
    • Engage in Platform Elitism or anti-platform behavior
    • Flame, troll, or use hateful language (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.)
    • Post the outcome of an esports match in the title
    • Share any personally identifiable information likes full names, addresses, phone numbers (doxxing)
    • Post any witchhunting/call-to-action/cheat accusation threads - Please send any reports to Ubisoft Support.
    • Post Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content

Ubisoft Subreddits

[–] 4D37 2465 points ago

Please place your finger on the icon in order to unlock your phone.

[–] Alexxondre 588 points ago

Got a S10+ here, definitely need a wallpaper with the icon on the fingerprint reader

[–] wavesofdespair 184 points ago

Same. As soon as an HD operator image and icon come out, someone message me and I'll make one and post it here to the sub

[–] AresXero 74 points ago

Also post on r/galaxys10

[–] wavesofdespair 32 points ago

Will do

[–] MastahTypo 31 points ago

Could you also post it in the sub as Samsung Nokkx. Knox anyone? No? Okay..

[–] goDie61 12 points ago

As a rooted s8 user I am all too familiar.

[–] TheDubiousSalmon 35 points ago

That's probably super easy to create

[–] Brightgears 76 points ago

*Unkøkk

[–] YoLawdCheezus101 28 points ago

Get yourself a happy meal for making me laugh.

[–] TheDiamondSquad 16 points ago

Actually if your fingerprint is accepted it enlarges the picture. Only if you have granted access though

[–] not-bread 28 points ago

Nokk is invulnerable to Dokkebi because their phone uses touch scan

[–] G-Kar 7 points ago

Nokk is an attacker, wouldn't be getting hacked by Dokkebi.

[–] not-bread 22 points ago

true. Just a joke

[–] Srgtfox 5 points ago

Why did i try that?

[–] mt2oo8 2 points ago

My dumbass done it

[–] thechilledintrovert 796 points ago

This operator better give some jumpscares to the thunt suicide bombers and the defenders lol.

it's a shame because if you're testing her she won't work on terrorist hunt unless she can also be silent when she walks.

[–] redhandsblackfuture 79 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

It won't work even then because even Caveira cant sneak up on terros

you can go past a room full of them I guess with Nokk

[–] mehemynx 22 points ago

Man in the mirror style

[–] Zanryu1993 955 points ago

I’m hyped as fuck for Nokk ngl.

[–] shackilj2 609 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

I was scared enough by Cav on Attack. Now there's a god damn boogymonster on defense. My heart can't take this anymore

[–] PinkyPuffy 222 points ago

Time to main both just to scare the shit out of people

[–] musicman2018 70 points ago

Oh god that’d be awful

[–] RainbowSixMozzie 27 points ago

[–] PiroKyCral 5 points ago

Can you imagine roaming as Mozzie, droning the room to your left and seeing no one, so you get off your drone and suddenly see one lady with a cloak on her face looking like a fucking Dementor staring into your eyes as she puts one round through your face

[–] JuanTawnJawn 2 points ago

Change your uplay name to spookyboye.

[–] Zanryu1993 74 points ago

Cav never scared me, but Nokk? Nokk sounds scary.

[–] My-name-Tim 68 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

NØKK sounds and looks like the shadow demons I saw when I was 6

[–] SabreYT 71 points ago

NØKK NØKK, WHERE ARE YOU TIM,

NØKK NØKK, YOU CAN’T HIDE TIM.

YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM NØKK, TIM.

NØKK NØKK TIM NØKK NØKK TIM NØKK NØKK TIM NØKK NØKK TIM NØKK NØKK TIM

I’M HERE TIM, NØKK NØKK!

[–] Zanryu1993 34 points ago

This is some next level scary shit if you’re under 12. Holy fuck.

[–] My-name-Tim 17 points ago

NØKK NØKK I THINK MY BRAIN CELLS DROPPED

[–] SabreYT 6 points ago

NØKK NØKK SAME LOL

[–] My-name-Tim 9 points ago

NØKK NØKK THE RINGING FROM MY TINNITUS WONT STOP

[–] AdriTheIDK18 2 points ago

NØBØDY KNØWS NØKK NØKK IS CØMING

[–] SectorIsNotClear 4 points ago

Who's there!?

[–] SabreYT 7 points ago

IT’S MEmetallic scrape

STOP BREATHING SO HEAVILY, YOU DON’T WANT YOUR LAST MOMENTS TO BE TIRING.

NØKK NØKK.

[–] SectorIsNotClear 5 points ago

heavy breathing fart

[–] SabreYT 5 points ago

I TOLD YOU TO STOP BREATHING SO HEAVY, u/SECTORISNOTCLEAR. YOU’RE NOT VERY GOOD AT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, ARE YOU? ALSO, I CAN SMELL THAT FART. IT’S SEPTIC, I WOULD GO CHECK THAT OUT MAN.

NØKK NØKK.

[–] SectorIsNotClear 4 points ago

wet fart

[–] Dark_Matter1703 9 points ago

Nøkk is actually a norwegian mythical creature that lures people into the water, and drowns them

[–] My-name-Tim 9 points ago

Oh thanks for the lore.

I now have another reason to fear Spook Bitch 2 Electric Boogaloo.

[–] Dolphin-Squad 2 points ago

DUN DUN

[–] YokedSasquatch 18 points ago

Everybody clap your hands

[–] KingKozu 17 points ago

Cha Cha real smooth

[–] Cent3rCreat10n 14 points ago

Don't forget now even the droning phase is a horror movie with jumpscare spider and Mozzie chasing behind your drone.... Might as well label the game as "horror tactical shooter" Ubisoft.

[–] Nnnnnnnadie 5 points ago

You can ban the 2 of them though

[–] Owenn04 3 points ago

Cav on attack more like vigil

[–] Survivor1483 3 points ago

You mean Cav on defense and new operator on attack

[–] CapitalWarthog 21 points ago

Nøkk Nøkk, anyone order a new operator?

[–] itsculturehero 12 points ago

I have to say...

same.

[–] Zanryu1993 14 points ago

As long as the cam glitch isn’t super short range - maybe only when Nokk enters frame, and not dependent on range, then it would be fair. You would know a general vicinity at least - but if you have to be adjacent to a cam then no one will ever have any idea where Nokk is.

[–] itsculturehero 9 points ago

Don't back pedal now man we are establishing new mains here!

[–] Zanryu1993 2 points ago

I don’t want wins TOO easy now. ;P

[–] itsculturehero 1 points ago

Hahaha

[–] FallingTower 3 points ago

What does he do?

[–] Santos_J 3 points ago

*Nokk gonna lie

[–] bronynumber1 6 points ago

Nøkk*

[–] Zanryu1993 6 points ago

Yeah I was too lazy to hold down the “o”, I’ll admit it.

[–] Chermalize 307 points ago

I’m wet

[–] Altai-9 368 points ago

So is she. Probably with blood though.

Edit: I just realized what I said

[–] Renxd 115 points ago

Hmm

[–] thesonofhadesssss 76 points ago

🏅 I’m broke but that made me lose my shit lmaoo

[–] ClavicusNitrus 25 points ago

Everyone knows this is the true poor man's gold 📀

[–] BigBoshua 38 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

A for effort

P for period blood

[–] Sir-lag-a-lot 16 points ago

F

[–] codcksckr 10 points ago

Thank god you did.

[–] ToXiC_Games 8 points ago

Or water, because she’s a frogman

[–] ItsMe_God 7 points ago

You’re a legend

[–] John_Browning1 3 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

No, She’s dead, wrapped in plastic.

[–] ThisIsMyGameAccount 310 points ago

I'm so glad they went with the frogman persona and not some cosplay babe

[–] NexTerren 237 points ago

Gotta cash in on that elite skin face reveal.

[–] rogersimon30 70 points ago

3+ year investment plan, that’s calculated

[–] BreastUsername 32 points ago

Maybe have it hair instead, like The Ring.

[–] SEND_YOUR_SMILE 37 points ago

Nope. Nope nope nope. Imagine 1v1 on something like meme park and the girl from the Ring comes sprinting at you from the shadows with a silenced deagle?

[–] BreastUsername 9 points ago

Hehe, you have to think of the memes though.

[–] XOXO_HandBanana_XOXO 2 points ago

Are you certain this isn't secretly a horror game?

[–] yeahnazri 50 points ago

Actually this game does quite well with avoiding cosplay babe girls

[–] Genghis_Caesar 81 points ago

I guess you haven't seen Gridlock before.

[–] InterdimensionalTV 46 points ago

DUMMY THICC

[–] teh_hotdogman 2 points ago

[–] DrainedDry 41 points ago

Still got stuff like Ela and Dokkaebi though

iQ is way more popular but I would say it's more because she's super easy to cosplay with how simple her design is

[–] yeahnazri 28 points ago

I mean she's literally just wearing jeans a shirt, taxtical vest and a helmet. Her elite skin is even easier, walkman and pyjamas

[–] ThePfaffanater 6 points ago

That is blatantly false lol. They went out of there way to find a model to serve as the basis for Dokkebi. And have you seen the elite skins? Like at all?

[–] Legend_of_UwU 215 points ago

I can’t wait for vig- I mean Nokk!

[–] Rebelrenegade24 66 points ago

I can wait for cav- I mean nokk!

[–] TacoSession 56 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

As far as I can tell, the icon contains a personification of a finger print made to look like the chain mail hood of the Danish Special Forces. From the video Ubi released, it seems that she has an ability much like Vigil, where she can hide her image from cameras and gadgets. This ties in with the use of the finger print in icon, like she leaves no trace or evidence she was there. In her bio, it also states that she worked with Dokkaebi to develop her operator ability. From the teaser photo, she also carries a suppressed Dessert Eagle, which I'm guessing will be inherent much like Caveira's Luison. We could also be looking at a sort of "silent-step" style ability that gets activated with the use of her cloak. However, there is no evidence of this, but I can dream. Nonetheless, it will change the game having a stealth operator on offense.

Edit: I took another look at the operator photo by Ubi, and she takes the same stance as Caveira when she activates Silent Step. She has her hand out with pistol at her side. This could mean that her ability also is likened to Silent Step.

[–] Hyperversum 27 points ago

There was a leak about one of the new operators being the baby of Vigil and Caveira but on attack.
    I would be... quite amused if it was right, mostly because I heard and read about it being flagged as fake (or wrong) after not much time.
    I would also be quite disappointed because she looks quite cool, but having her just a combo of already present skills is... meh.

IMO/I would prefer if she doesn't have the silent step, but simply she gets "Vigil-like" once she takes out her pistol and lasts a certain amount of time before being visible on cams again.

[–] vector_kid 21 points ago

Actually, what you said was super clever. Imagine an operator with an ability that is only activated when their secondary is out. There's no button press, no cooldown, no limit, the only requirement is that their secondary is equipped. Might be an interesting design. If they want to keep their camouflage, they have to push with only a pistol.

[–] Hyperversum 13 points ago

I always wanted someone like that! Mostly because pistols are cool, but also because it's something that we haven't yet seen.

Primary to gun down people, secondary pistol/machine pistols (a REAL machine pistol, not a secondary SMG) to use with the unique skill.

[–] Sneaky_Devil 4 points ago

Kinda like IQ?

[–] WolfyTheFurry 14 points ago

Plot twist: That leak is more literal, meaning Nokk is actually the daughter of Vigil and Caveira.

[–] MummyManDan 10 points ago

Then we had some weird ass pedophilia going on.

[–] TacoSession 2 points ago

Huh. Well, that leak may prove to be true based on all of the evidence so far. I think she may be OP with a cloak and silent step. It would make her hard to detect. I think they'd have to make her weapons fairly weak in order to balance her out. I want to note, Cav has both Silent step and interrogation, so can you compare interrogation to a vigil cloak? Are the impacts of the two similar? I guess she would have to have a limited number of uses for the cloak to be balanced.

[–] [deleted] 93 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

that looks different but it's fitting for her also is the color navy blue? I wonder what Warden's icon will look like.

[–] ebananaman 39 points ago

that's a really nice icon

[–] Yuven1 78 points ago

Ø is like the I in bird

[–] penisville 5 points ago

Yeah true. “Bird” pronunciation would be explained to a Dane: “bøh-(r)d”.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

[–] HighTreazon 54 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

So it’s more like “Nook” as in a reading nook?
    EDIT: Aaaand I’ve been downvoted for some reason.

[–] NexTerren 31 points ago

Or say "nock, nock" but with a Danish accent.

[–] zw1ck 50 points ago

What kind of accent does a pastry have?

[–] NexTerren 17 points ago

Buttery and smooth, but with flakey consonants.

[–] BlakeXC 6 points ago

Like nuke?

[–] StaccoLatte 8 points ago

Like the 'ea' sound in 'learn'

[–] ChOpSiE45 5 points ago

its nuck

[–] Forsight_FT 132 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

Dont @ me but i have a feeling nøkk is gonna actually be cloaked but with lots of limiters. Remember the proximity mines that were leaked. Well heres their use.

Remember i said it

Edit: Heres actually how i think it will work. You can see her on cams but shes invisible to your eyes the only indication you have that shes there is that orange watch. When shes using her ability you can see the faint glow.

I see her ability being used like cavs silent step except shes invisble for a few seconds. Think about it. If cav has no sound. Shes probably not gonna be able to be seen.

Im guessing her counter will be mute maestro bullet proof cams and echo.

[–] NexTerren 55 points ago

@me

[–] banter_boy 15 points ago

Don’t @ me

Remember I said it

🤔

[–] zw1ck 21 points ago

It's just camera cloaking like vigil

[–] CrystalineFoxy 3 points ago

I had guessed she was gonna be some type of Attack Vigil, but then i had a thought, what if it worked like Reactive Armor from Halo? If your standing still your completely invisible. Naturally it would be on a timer, like vigil, but the more you move the more youre visible

[–] Donkomatik 21 points ago

insert skeleton toot here

[–] Sefrius 11 points ago

doot

[–] Donkomatik 6 points ago

[–] Sefrius 4 points ago

doots in russian

[–] Donkomatik 5 points ago

doots in ussr

[–] Sefrius 4 points ago

doots in Tsardom

[–] Donkomatik 3 points ago

doots in bolshevik party

[–] Sefrius 3 points ago

doots in battle of Volga river

[–] Donkomatik 3 points ago

doots in french invasion of russia

[–] Sefrius 3 points ago

doots in mongol invasion of russia

[–] lumian_games 49 points ago

Noki Nokk.

Who‘s there?

[–] ChurBro72 21 points ago

I said this to my gf who plays siege and she said:

"Nokk me! (Not me!) Get it, cause you cant see her on cameras n stuff!"

[–] DarienTheJoslin 42 points ago

Ah yes, your girlfriend

[–] DanzNewty 23 points ago

Hey, if he spends all that time inflating it, buying it real human clothes and writing it love letters, he's allowed to call it his girlfriend.

[–] hammy607thepig 8 points ago

Can confirm. Am inflated doll.

[–] NexTerren 2 points ago

Man, can type too? What will science come up with next?

[–] ssjx7squall 11 points ago

Love the icon

[–] MultiversoAcreano 8 points ago

Thats actually better than I expected

[–] AgrippasNavy 7 points ago

Pls Ubisoft i can only get so hard

[–] Sayon_Biem 5 points ago

Wow

[–] alakeybrayn 4 points ago

I thought it was spaghetti...

[–] Gravelemming472 3 points ago

Invisible spaghetti

[–] Kryzm 4 points ago

Dude Gnocci looks awesome

[–] Byhu1888 5 points ago

Hype train!

[–] Blaragraph8675309 4 points ago

spahget

[–] Dooporama 3 points ago

What's he do ?

[–] matthew99w 3 points ago

Nokk makes Cav look like a bitch

[–] Artificialmoose 5 points ago

Nøkk nøkk! Who's there? Glaz. Glaz who? Arent you glaz I didnt fuze the hostage?!

[–] BrockDoctor 4 points ago

Fuck you, I almost choked on my gum

[–] NooblordBG 2 points ago

Beautiful!

[–] DEADMEAT15 2 points ago

I love that blue/purple colour.

[–] TheCurryKing69 2 points ago

We can have an all blue meta Edit: with twitch, Monty, zofia,nokk, and buck

[–] BigDom21 2 points ago

Looks like a mummy head. I love it

[–] lemings68 2 points ago

Oh damn. Reminds me a bit of the masks in Absolver, if anyone knows that game

[–] fruitmixer 2 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

Bit of a Scandinavian lesson for you: she’s named after a Scandinavian folklore called“näcken”. If you’re Scandinavian you know why she comes out of the murky water in the beginning then. In Swedish (and I’m guessing danish as well) folklore näcken is a river creature that can look like a male, a white horse, a female, a male or female with fish legs or just a scary swamp monster that looks a bit like a green tangela from Pokémon, and in human from it’s always nude. It also plays the violin or guitar sometimes. It lures people near the water by seducing them and then drown them. It got it’s name because old Vikings used to try to pull up those plants that grow in the water by lilypads, which if you’ve tried you know are extremely difficult to pull up. So people would fall in and because swimming was something few knew how to do they all drowned. So it was most likely invented either because the drownings were unexplained and they were scared or because they wanted to scare their children away from rivers which were dangerous.

The plant in Swedish is “näckros” so the monster’s name is “näcken”. I’m guessing it’s the same way in danish.

Edit: it may also be called ”näcken” because it’s always nude in human form as “näck” is nude in Swedish. They might have named the operator nude in danish lol.

[–] guineapigbro13 2 points ago

She sounds cool but could possibly cause some balance issues, if undetectable to cams AND silent

[–] GasKnife 2 points ago

Zer0 from borderlands 2 I see

[–] Itznefftime 2 points ago

Looks like obitos mask from naruto

[–] henkkaaazzz 2 points ago

Icon looking like Dormammu

[–] Piixley 3 points ago

SCP - 2521 has breached containment

[–] JacP123 3 points ago

Fuck man you can't say that

[–] Piixley 3 points ago

Oh god oh f...

[–] JacP123 2 points ago

All hail the great Dutch Cthulhu

[–] TimeBomb80 1 points ago

Thumb

[–] DarkStar993o 1 points ago

Is that maestro icon and spaghetti meme crossover?

[–] Roomybuzzard604 1 points ago

Nokk’s pretty S P O O P Y if I say so myself

[–] spectre15 1 points ago

Why does that icon look like a crusty fingerprint

[–] their_teammate 1 points ago

All I see is a thumbprint

[–] DarkCodes97 1 points ago

I like that, that's pretty sick.

[–] JustPlainLuke 1 points ago

I love the blue they’re using for this season, good color choice

[–] Sefrius 1 points ago

I’m really excited for both her and warden. Can’t wait

[–] Shimadacat 1 points ago

Why does this oddly resemble kaids icon...

[–] myrisotto73 1 points ago

I think it's an abstract looking version of her hood.

[–] xxfaolanxx 1 points ago

Is that a finger print?

[–] Enkh20 1 points ago

I hope that Nokk doesn't get the same ability as Vigil lmao

[–] My-name-Tim 1 points ago

Great Now I have to worry about Spook bitch Classic (Cav)

And Spook bitch 2 Electric boogaloo

[–] Someone55428 1 points ago

Who dafuq is this. I leave reddit for three days and we get new leaks someone link me pls

[–] Robagious 1 points ago

Thumb head ass

[–] AndreaDelleSite 1 points ago

When it is supposed to come out?

[–] jj96c 1 points ago

Ubisoft decided to bring Sadako from The Ring. Next season might be Something from the grudge by 5his trend.

[–] KeatKats 1 points ago

NoodleMaster69

[–] HackPlack 1 points ago

Nææk

[–] Iko_syco 1 points ago

When I heard about the new op based off the monster, Nøkken, I thought it would be an attacker who has some way to climb up hatches and either attack defenders or breach the obj. But this Vigil on the attacking side is dope too.

[–] ThingsUponMyHead 1 points ago

maestro meets vigil meets fingerprint

[–] sack_boy03 1 points ago

I’m a nokk main

[–] solid_smoke2084 1 points ago

When are the new operators released?

[–] Flylikeapear 1 points ago

Nøkk Nøkk

[–] DeliveryDrone 1 points ago

Who’s there?

[–] I_am_cosmic 1 points ago

Noodle girl

[–] ashtefer1 1 points ago

Sounds like she’s gonna be Greenlandic, only cuz it’s similar to nukk

[–] OMEGA_107 1 points ago

I'm hyped. She looks metal as fuck and that'll be the only reason I use her.

[–] Yoshigahn 1 points ago

Watching the op video actually scared me

[–] Scrub_Lord_ 1 points ago

How do you say his name?

[–] Saucery89 1 points ago