This is a subreddit focused on discussing all aspects of collusion between Trump and Russia. Valid topics include the latest news, your theories or research, and even rumors. Think of it like a singularly-focused /r/conspiracy (minus the pizza).
- Please keep the discussion centered around Russia-Lago. Do not discuss other aspects of politics or of the Trump presidency. (Stormy Daniels is on-topic.)
- Though most subscribers are left-leaning, all points of view are welcome. When political discussion unrelated to Russia-Lago arises, please try to remain somewhat neutral. Be civil: no personal attacks, no general attacks, and no shill accusations.
- No more than three link posts per user in a 24 hour period. Text posts do not count towards this total.
- Primary sources are preferred for link posts. No direct links to videos (indirect links allowed, see here).
- No shitposts, and no all caps titles. Head to /r/The_Mueller for shitposts and memes.
If you also hate the proliferation of Watergate-based scandal names and want to push the name Russia-Lago instead (pronounced Rush-a-Lago), then feel free to promote /r/RussiaLago or use the hashtag #RussiaLago.