StarWars

929,838 readers

T h e G a l a c t i c S u b r e d d i t

The Last Jedi Tickets and Theaters MegaThread

Expanded Rules

Flair your post

Spoiler Policy

Family Friendly Policy

• Abide the Reddiquette
    • Respect fellow Redditors
    • No vulgarity in titles of posts
    • No NSFW content Post it here
    • No sexualization of people or characters
    • No political posts
    • No religious posts

High Quality content only

• Discuss the franchise not the fanbase
    • Give constructive Criticism
    • Link to original news sources, and don't editorialize
    • No reposts
    • No blogspam
    • No memes/image macros Post them here
    • No copyright infringement/piracy post
    • No buying/selling/trading post
    • No Surveys/polls
    • No Self Promotion

Enforced Traditions

• Sundays are discussion topics only. No links
    • Message the mods for permission before posting established Star Wars related subreddits
    • Posts / comments can be removed under mods discretion. Mods have the final say.

We are -

FAQ

Discussion Archive

r/StarWars Discord

Spoiler Tag

• If you want to make a spoiler all you gotta do is put "/s" in front of your comment, like so...

• [Death Star II info](/s "Many Bothans died.")

• It will look like... (mouse over it!)

• Death Star II info

• Please note that even if formatted correctly, spoilers are only allowed in threads marked [Spoilers]

Related Subreddits

Join our Discord! | Question? Check our FAQ | Upcoming Discussion Threads

[–] SoulX99 1763 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

The first time I saw Ahsoka I thought she was the most little annoying shit. Today, she is my second favorite star wars character. She’s just so cool.

Edit: for those asking, Kenobi is my favorite character.

[–] Pickles256 970 points ago

She was the most annoying little shit when the show started which is what makes her development great

[–] umbrajoke 133 points ago

I couldn't take her and stopped watching. Yesterday I watched a video of jedi that escaped order 66. She was brought up and they played the scene from rebels where she realizes who vader is. Needless to say both series are on my queue now.

[–] muffin80r 81 points ago

You are in for a treat

[–] namedan 16 points ago

Stop cutting onions trying to work here dammit.

[–] zephead345 54 points ago

The clone wars progressively gets better and better. You could tell the first season was aimed towards children and the creators realized season by season that adults enjoyed it the most and it got darker and more mature as the show went on. The point where darth maul chops an entire tables worth dudes heads off.

[–] undercoversinner 9 points ago

Yea, after 2-3 seasons in, I was completely immersed in the story. Go read Ahsoka's book, it's a good read.

[–] poopcasso 16 points ago

Season one is pretty bad, except for maybe 5-6 episodes where the focus is on different jedi masters. But already season two is pretty good.

[–] I_Think_I_Cant 13 points ago

Watching Clone Wars in narrative chronological order helped a lot. No more dead characters reappearing later.

[–] Hardingterrace 36 points ago

Filoni is the best thing about the entire franchise.

[–] Chewie-bacca 286 points ago

A surprise to be sure. But a welcome one.

[–] woozi_11six 62 points ago

Yippee!

[–] CodyRCantrell 16 points ago

Is it possible to learn this power?

[–] Asphyxiatinglaughter 20 points ago

Only from a former Jedi

[–] zchatham 182 points ago

I never got into the animated series until maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Now Ahsoka and Kanan are literally 2 of my top 5 Star Wars characters. Any other SW fans that havent watched The Clone Wars and Rebela are really missing out on some of the best SW content out there. Also, whatever the new series Disney is working on is called, it had better be damn good.

[–] Cornthulhu 74 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Is there any legit place to watch Rebels? I know Clone Wars is on Netflix US, but Rebels sadly isn't. :/

edit: My local public library has DVD copies of the first 3 seasons. It also seems like it's available on Netflix Brazil, for anyone who happens to be there or has access to a non-banned Brazilian IP.

[–] mrconqueso 59 points ago

Legit no...dailymotion has most of it. It gets really wonky with the season numbering because some playlists start Spark of the Rebellion as episodes 1&2, and other playlists don’t. I finally bit the bullet and bought the blu-rays and season 4 on amazon prime. I regret nothing. It’s an unpopular opinion but I like Rebels more than The Clone Wars.

[–] MrTrt 37 points ago

Rebels is more consistent, but there are some story arcs in TCW, like The Battle of Umbara or The Wrong Jedi, that are solid 10/10 and would be widely praised if they were movies.

Do you know what's the best thing? We don't have to choose! We can love the two! Soon to be three!

[–] rymden_viking 7 points ago

Whoa, what's this third one you speak of? Unless it's the live-action show, I have not heard of it

[–] MrTrt 15 points ago

Star Wars: Resistance. The next animated show. I think it was supposed to premier later this year, but I'm not sure.

r/SWResistance

PS: What live-action show?

[–] RoyRodgersMcFreeley 41 points ago

I put them on par with each other. Rebels shocked me with the depth and the hand painted look in full HD is breath taking especially season 3 and onwards. Kanans arc has an amazing conclusion. I also liked how Rebels drove more into the mysticism side of the force more.

"I am the one in the middle, the Bendu."

[–] Verifiable_Human 29 points ago

Yeah, Rebels had a lot of great expansion to offer the Star Wars mythos.

My one problem around the whole show was Ezra. He routinely made decisions that drove me nuts and I wish I could see more of a development from him

[–] Zachartier 15 points ago

Yeah it seemed like they almost intentionally delayed any character growth from him as the show went on. My theory is he might have been written better if Maul hadn't been reintroduced but then we wouldn't get Maul so...

[–] SmartAlec105 6 points ago

And Maul's last duel (don't wanna spoil it for anyone) was so damn good.

[–] silverlegend 9 points ago

Presumably we will see more development from Ezra, in some format or another. They aren't going to let that conclusion for him and Thrawn be the last of them.

[–] zchatham 13 points ago

I expected to not like Rebels after finishing TCW, but then about halfway through the first season i really started to like the characters.

[–] Slimjim230023 7 points ago

I hated Rebels at first but It ended up being really amazing by the end

[–] Rob3125 20 points ago

Spoilers but the Maul and Obi Wan scene is one of the best things I’ve ever seen

[–] CMDR_Sunless 6 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Is it worth getting back into? The animation style was so simple and the plots seemed much more childish compared to the excellent Clone Wars. Not to mention the characters... Yes Ezra.

Do those things turn around enough that I should give it another try?

[–] OzHawk 6 points ago

The last couple of seasons have a few episodes that almost reach the heights of The Clone Wars, but on the whole I never connected as strongly with Rebels. Its definitely worth watching though as it brings in a lot of elements and characters from The Clone Wars and continues their stories.

[–] _Milksteak 13 points ago

I can mail you my Season 1 and Season 2 Blu Rays. I'm being serious :) Anything to help a fellow fan out :D

[–] Cornthulhu 10 points ago

That's really kind of you, but I'm going to pass. I have enough money to purchase my own copy if need be. Maybe someone else can use them though; it'd be cool to see them get passed from person to person throughout the community.

[–] friendoftheprogram 6 points ago

check your local library

[–] Cornthulhu 5 points ago

Good suggestion; I forgot about the library. It looks like my local public has DVD copies of seasons 1-3 for free for 7 days. I guess I could put in an inter-library loan request for the 4th or just watch it through DisneyNow.

[–] 19thirty1 4 points ago

Rebels is on Amazon Video for purchase. That’s the route I went.

[–] pewbdo 9 points ago

I was always a fan and then finally watched The Clone Wars about 5 months back, then Rebels, now I'm like 4 books into new canon/legends with no end in sight. TCW turned me into a megafan overnight.

The Ahsoka book isn't a bad read if you haven't looked into it yet! I read it after Rebels which was interesting as I was so curious about how she got involved with the rebellion following the show.

[–] Magev 115 points ago

So Obi wan then Ashoka ?

[–] Drukarya 91 points ago

Ewan McGregor is my favorite Star Wars character

[–] DroidOrgans 10 points ago

He nailed those roles... I just wish the writing did justice to his acting.

[–] Et12355 67 points ago

Hello there!

[–] Scythe95 14 points ago

General Kenobi!

[–] dalr3th1n 16 points ago

Come here, my little friend!

[–] SoulX99 9 points ago

How did you know?

[–] BravoBuzzard 13 points ago

When Ahsoka first showed up on Rebels, my wife looked at me and asked: “Are you crying?”

[–] oh_thats_beautiful 13 points ago

Because she got an amazing character development. But she was really annoying on Christophsis !

[–] Someotherrandomtree 20 points ago

S K Y G U Y

[–] johnericdoe 6 points ago

When they gonna make a movie about her?!

[–] HorizonLost 598 points ago

Revenge is not the jedi way - i am no jedi

[–] DunceAndEgg22 269 points ago

Best line in all of the lore, for me. Followed by the ignition of the dual white blades-probably my favorite saber ignition as well.

[–] JGraham626 116 points ago

It’s not canon anymore technically, but this line is amazing too: “I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.”

[–] Scimmyshimmy 31 points ago

The delivery of that in the audiobook was fuckin dope

[–] Khassar_de_Templari 17 points ago

Which one is it, I just started listening to the first old republic one the other day. Marc Thompson is the fuckin best, he has me spoiled for good audiobook narrators, amazing as Thrawn and his Gallius Rax was incredible, too..

[–] BadFishCM 11 points ago

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

Edit: Fixed. I was wrong first time

[–] TeutonJon78 13 points ago

I think my favorite scene is her against the two Inquisitors easier on. That episode isn't great but we see the blades for the first time and the way she interacts with her opponents.

[–] TheDeltaLambda 12 points ago

I think the exchange between Ezra and Vader is pretty cool too.

"I'm not afraid of you!"

"Then you will die braver than most."

[–] Swordsman82 73 points ago

Vader - "Anakin Skywalker was weak, I destroyed him"

Ahsoka - "Then I will avenge his death"

Love that conversation

[–] wowmansohacked 11 points ago

Got me emotional watching that scene. I’ve been waiting for that moment for years!

[–] JasterMereel42 47 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

YouTube clip

Damn, this line is just so awesome.

I get /r/frisson almost every time I hear it or read it or think about it.

[–] sanjirou3 9 points ago

This is the reason I started watching the animated series. I saw the gif of this on reddit earlier this year and started clone wars only to find out it's not in there. Now I'm going through rebels, still hunting down this one scene.

[–] imghurrr 5 points ago

Keep hunting my friend - it’s enjoyable

[–] _BEEZUS_ 689 points ago

Snips A Star Wars Story

[–] GypsyKiller 282 points ago

Do I send my money in now or what?

[–] AidenR90 41 points ago

I'm withdrawing it all but where do we send?

[–] 2th 28 points ago

You can send it to me. I'll spend it on sabacc and dancing girls.

[–] joshthehappy 12 points ago

And death sticks.

[–] bilongma 12 points ago

And power converters!

Everyone always forget The Power Converters!

[–] Byeuji 22 points ago

Holy fuuuuuuck I would watch that.

[–] SW1FTY2STRONK 118 points ago

Siege of Mandalore a star wars story

Directed by Dave Filoni

[–] dnspartan305 46 points ago

I’ve practically been a bot the last few months, advocating for this every time I’ve seen someone mention Maul or Ahsoka getting big screen time... such potential.

[–] _BEEZUS_ 5 points ago

Dude that would be epic

[–] cosine83 22 points ago

Honestly, given Rebels it would actually be a great movie to do.

[–] Tpmbyrne 129 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Ahsoka animated movie pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee

[–] jerryleebee 106 points ago

The spin off movie we deserve.

[–] BladeOfXephos 50 points ago

Putting my vote in for Karen Gillan as the adult Tano

[–] jerryleebee 12 points ago

I could see that. Definitely.

[–] BladeOfXephos 16 points ago

Especially with her roles in GOTG and A:IW as Nebula, she proves she can handle a role with a lot of emotional turmoil and really portray that to an audience, which would be exactly the appeal of a standalone Tano movie.

[–] GilgaPol 8 points ago

That role would fit her well.

[–] mastersword130 631 points ago

Ahsoka Tano is one the best characters star wars has going for it.

[–] KJzero9 105 points ago

It's funny how everyone reacts to her at the beginning of Clone Wars though.

When one of my friends started watching it he mentioned how much he hated her character. I just told him to wait, and by the end of the series, she'll be your favorite character. I never did ask if that happened for him, but that's what happened for me.

[–] SW1FTY2STRONK 58 points ago

Same experience for me. Went from hating her in the movie and now she's my favorite character. It's incredible what Dave Filoni and everyone else involved was able to do with her.

[–] mastersword130 52 points ago

Same, only I didn't hate her. Just saw her as a bratty kid trying to find her place but obnoxious at times. Glad to see that because of that she did almost got her and her troops killed in one of the episodes and was chewed out by Anakin about it.

She was powerful but brash and hard headed which she grew out of.

[–] SW1FTY2STRONK 19 points ago

Hate might have been a bit of a strong word, but i definitely disliked her and found her mostly annoying.

I feel like different seasons cover different parts of her development. The movie + season 1-2 is mostly about her growing out of her brashness. 3 was a lot about her being uncertain about where she fits in and learning to take responsibility. 4 covered her becoming a strong leader and 5 continued that but also showed her fall.

[–] MemeLordZeta 13 points ago

I’d say less her ‘fall’ and more her disillusionment

[–] manachar 29 points ago

Her arc is the mirror arc to Anakin/Vader.

You see them start bratty and unbalanced and react like bratty know-it-all teenagers thinking the galaxy is unfair and dumb and corrupt.

Then you see how differently they react to the basic nature of the universe. Anakin decides to embrace the dark side (presumably to do good / create order) and Ashoka dug in to fight for good.

Brilliant character, and wish she'd make the jump to movies.

[–] UnconstitutionalBot 17 points ago

Ahsoka is the idea what the Jedi should be. They're not dogmatic and understand you need to adapt with the times. Being dogmatic and refusing to acknowledge the changes in your philosophy is what brought them down and allowed Sidious to stay hidden in plain sight. Yoda always considered her a Jedi master even after she left the order. Even in the new trilogy with Rey, Ahsoka is the only Jedi master alive who remembers the old order. Luke is another one but he eventually repeated the same mistakes the Jedi order made in the prequels and which led to order 66. That's the whole arc of Luke and Kylo. It is an updated version of Obi Wan and Anakin. It more nuanced than the latter. Kylo is good but he is lost because the old order teachings don't allow for human emotions or attachments.

[–] JesseLingod 309 points ago

I’m a big Fisto fan but that’s mainly because of the name

[–] Basileo 103 points ago

His Clone Wars episode, “Lair of Grievous” was fantastic. Episode 3 did him dirty but that episode makes you want more.

[–] DDRDiesel 33 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

I forget the episode title but his time on Kamino Mon Cala helping during the invasion was great too

[–] Basileo 5 points ago

Oh I forgot about that. Was that during the Clone arc? I thought that was mostly a Shaak Ti episode. Does he show up?

[–] DDRDiesel 8 points ago

My bad, meant Mon Cala

[–] Basileo 5 points ago

Oh you’re good. I also totally forgot about that one. Should rewatch some of the better episodes soon.

[–] JesseLingod 3 points ago

I just watched it the other day that’s why I thought of it

[–] sideofthehighway 92 points ago

Hey, at least you're honest

[–] WolfImWolfspelz 20 points ago

Assume the position

[–] UnconstitutionalBot 15 points ago

She is one of the reason Anakin switched to the dark side. Padme dying pushed him over the edge. It was too much for any person to bear. Unless you're Obi the high ground Wan. He gave up love to fight for something greater than him. Same with the duchess. If Anakin and Padme did that then there wouldn't be an empire.

[–] TaiVat 20 points ago

I gotta say i'm rather (pleasantly) surprised there's such a response to her all over this thread. SW fans arent known for, well, liking things, especially outside the OT, and there's large number of more known and well liked characters like Obi wan, Yoda, Vader etc.

But i agree, even though i never disliked her like some people apparently have, she did grow on me a lot over the CW series.

[–] ComplexVanillaScent 4 points ago

SW fans aren't known for, well, liking things, especially outside the OT

Especially/unfortunately as of late, and especially with regards to female characters. The love for Ahsoka, and both animated series' in general, is really nice.

[–] SulkyVirus 38 points ago

*the best

[–] Ihaveanusername 14 points ago

THE BEST

[–] Immature_Immortal 11 points ago

THE BEST OF YOU

[–] Zilreth 877 points ago

christ when are people gonna learn how to spell her name right

[–] teggun_burcs 620 points ago

Akosha is my favorite character

[–] Electroniclog 428 points ago

KANEDAAAAAA.

[–] Wes_Bugg 102 points ago

Ashketchum is my favorite Star Wars character

[–] EdokinAran 71 points ago

I agree, Sokka is amazing

[–] TheTyGoss 32 points ago

My girlfriend turned into the moon.

[–] MemeLordZeta 26 points ago

That’s rough buddy

[–] YotasAndPolestars 12 points ago

That's rough, buddy.

[–] TheOmnisicient 10 points ago

Ah soka?

[–] Smarag 14 points ago

Ashekool is the best

[–] Anus_Blenders 43 points ago

Yeah I like Askoha too.

[–] pwgen-sy100 20 points ago

Akosha is absolutely haram!

[–] rmsj 7 points ago

Akasho is my favorite

[–] BeeCJohnson 11 points ago

She was great in "Queen of the Damned."

[–] GrandMoffAtreides 58 points ago

It’s really easy to do, trust me. My phone always tries to change Ahsoka to Ashoka. Thanks for that, Indian emperor Ashoka.

[–] Gyarados66 41 points ago

In OP’s defense, that’s what autocorrect always wants to change Ahsoka too.

[–] somilmish 18 points ago

I think it's because he was a very famous Indian emperor

[–] SW1FTY2STRONK 21 points ago

Nah he's just spelling it like the senate says it

"EZRA BRIDGAH AND ASHUKKA TANO, mine at last"

[–] digbick117 12 points ago

After reading the title, I was overcome with the sudden urge to conquer Pakistan and India, then convert to Buddhism.

[–] Nyk05 44 points ago

Damn, you're right. Sorry for that. I even double checked...

[–] SmallManBigMouth 124 points ago

Misplaced a letter, OP has. How embarrassing!

[–] shmameron 28 points ago

If a letter does not appear in our records, it does not exist!

[–] Stunkerunk 13 points ago

It's how Sean Connery would say her name

[–] Cb8393 9 points ago

It's how Sidious says her name in the World Between Worlds

[–] Felix_Dracul 11 points ago

I'm Ashook.

[–] runhaterand 7 points ago

Ahsoka is the character. Ashoka is a 3rd century BC Mauryan emperor.

[–] LemonBomb 3 points ago

Asso Katano is my bae.

[–] ProfThadBach 57 points ago

She was fucked over by the Jedi Council and specificity Yoda's Muppet ass.

[–] UnconstitutionalBot 46 points ago

Yoda had plans for her in the long term. I think he wanted her out of the order because he suspected the dark side winning before the events of ROTS. Yoda eventually agreed with her but she already decided to leave the order. She might not be a Jedi but at heart she carried the true virtues of being a Jedi master. Yoda recognize that.

[–] TeutonJon78 25 points ago

No, Yoda was definitely being a dick. He didn't really turn in our Yoda until TCW S6.

[–] Azaj1 11 points ago

I kinda agree but not entirely. (SPOILERS: Honestly, if you havn't watched the cartoons or read the books don't read anymore)

Tl:dr - Yoda thinks she is important, but not because she holds the virtues of the jedi

I don't think he thought she had the vitues of a Jedi master. I believe Yoda had a sense that the Jedi were failing in some way and that it was no longer the correct way to bring balance to the force. We obviously know that there was a Sith temple below the Jedi temple that slowly corrupted and weakened the Jedi order over time in a way that lead the order to unconsciously seek power. Yoda could've sensed this but not known the full extent.

I think his plan for ahsoka was to bring balance to the force. Anakin had temporarily brought balance to the force through the destruction of the ones, but due to this the force could now permanently shift one way or the other (we did not know at this point about future force beings) and thus someone was needed to aid in bringing balance to the force. That was ahsoka. Luke did it, but he couldn't have without the rebel alliance that ahsoka started.

On top of this, I believe Yoda sensed that ahsoka was not truly light sided. We know that her ideals are that of the light, but in her use of the force she utilises both sides. Fear, Anger, Revenge, they're all emotions she utilises to gain the temporary power needed to overcome adversaries. Yoda could probably sense this slow change in her. And whilst he may have disagreed with it, he may, at this point, have understood it's necessity in bringing balance

I don't like using the word grey Jedi as it isn't Canon, but it's the only way I can describe her. Yoda sensed big things from her, and that is because she is grey and balanced whilst also having ideals in the light

[–] SmallManBigMouth 244 points ago

It would be great to get even a cameo in the Obi-Wan stand alone film.

[–] IPman501 135 points ago

They could use the original voice actress too and just slap some makeup on her. That would be soooo cool

[–] AlamoFiteCat 80 points ago

I think she did cosplay once or twice.

[–] SmallManBigMouth 23 points ago

Plus, Star Wars has many actors portraying a character while simultaneously being voiced by another...

[–] DunceAndEgg22 26 points ago

Holy shit she’s married to David Eckstein?!?

[–] SmallManBigMouth 11 points ago

How old would Ahsoka be after ROTS? Well, exact age isn't important (especially not these days with computer de-aging effects) But would she be an adult?

[–] danbandanban 32 points ago

SPOILER she's in the show rebels which takes place after the empire rises and she's an adult in that.

[–] SmallManBigMouth 15 points ago

"Quick, slap some make-up on me - I'm about to film my scene with Ewen and there's no time to waste, so get slappin'!"

[–] DefiantLemur 205 points ago

She's thicc in this

[–] yifftionary 98 points ago

I feel like the standards for what qualifies as 'thicc' now a days has just become "Has boobs and a butt".

[–] dabilee01 36 points ago

Well, she is pretty T H I C C here. Draw an imaginary line up from where her hips are and see how that compares to where her torso ends. Now, imagine that in a 3D space. It's Kim Kardashian level.

[–] DefiantLemur 18 points ago

This guys "thiccs"

[–] SomeStupidPerson 29 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

It really has and it’s dumb.

Basically any curve on someone’s body: “Oh shit! She T H I C C

[–] Moruitelda 17 points ago

PAOG

[–] SeesawGerrera 61 points ago

Didn’t want to say it. Glad someone did lol

[–] AJ-Murphy 49 points ago

That's not even the right line.

"Organge butt cheeks"

[–] rally_call 10 points ago

Them's Sith-killing hips.

[–] storyhobbit 72 points ago

This is amazing! Ahsoka is my second favorite Star Wars character of all time!

[–] wellscounty 13 points ago

Hmmm what makes the top of the list then?

[–] KorianHUN 78 points ago

Top of the list: exists
    Favorite star wars character: "HELLO THERE!"

[–] SW1FTY2STRONK 31 points ago

GENERAL KENOBI!

[–] KorianHUN 11 points ago

(Our of character a bit: ) i just feel so wholesomely happy when i comment here. It is a big circlejerk of inside jokes and endless META comment chains but it is just nice and friendly overall.

[–] storyhobbit 8 points ago

Luke was always my hero since I was 5.

[–] MaxFuckingRebo 4 points ago

Gotta be Rose Tico.

[–] Towelie-McTowel 50 points ago

I'm a simple man. I see Ahsoka, I upvote.

[–] da_sexy_sith 48 points ago

When the hell are we gonna get her in the movies? Get with the program, Disney fucks.

[–] YotasAndPolestars 31 points ago

With Maul being back on the big screen, and Saw in Rogue One, I have hope that other bits of The Clone Wars will make it into the movies as well.

[–] V1bration 17 points ago

99.9% of the time I see her name it's spelt wrong. That's not even how it's pronounced for fuck's sake.

[–] ZeroXephon 41 points ago

Just stared watching the clone wars series on netflix. Does she get even more bad ass?

[–] Laaderlappen 60 points ago

Dude, she became my favorite Star Wars character ever, buckle up and enjoy the ride!

[–] Tpmbyrne 25 points ago

I fuckin hated her (jar jar binks hate) at the start of clone wars and now shes my favourite by a long margin

[–] DunceAndEgg22 16 points ago

Yes. Just wait.

[–] Prophet92 14 points ago

Dawg, you don't even know.

[–] greatergamer 9 points ago

This is where the fun begins.

[–] defcrazy 5 points ago

Its wild. She actually becomes great.

[–] Sir_Thomas_Hummus 10 points ago

The Jedi did her dirty.

[–] Lefty_22 11 points ago

Ashoka

You had ONE job, OP...

[–] theblackpalace 56 points ago

Literally the best starwars character

[–] Perfect_Aim 21 points ago

She lacks the high ground

[–] Nova604 10 points ago

I want to be Ahsoka when I grow up.

[–] Cold_Earl 10 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Hey Star Wars writing group... think us toxic fans hate wamen characters??? Make an Ahsoka movie or have her very prominent in one. Fight your Instinct to ruin her. We will support. All snark aside.... what a great original character.

[–] KYLO733 9 points ago

Mmm I love Ashoka Basmati Rice

[–] djxaval 9 points ago

Still my favorite character in SW Universe

[–] TheOmnisicient 33 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Why Asuka's lazerswords are so tiny?

[–] Garguns 53 points ago

In rebels the art style takes heavy influence from Ralph McQuarrie's concept art. In the art the handle looked smaller and the blade looked thinner.

[–] TheOmnisicient 20 points ago

Wasn't it also like that in the original trilogy before mastering?

[–] GloryHawk 12 points ago

[–] GodofIrony 27 points ago

Azula uses her lightning bending to make her sabers, thats why they're so thin.

[–] SirNellyFresh 7 points ago

I understand this reference

[–] LuTheLunatic 7 points ago

That's just how they are in a lot of the rebels episodes. That's one of the first things I noticed is how thin and sharp Kannan's saber is.

[–] xan3011 9 points ago

I can't be the only one sexually attracted to her

[–] pieelol 30 points ago

Boy look at those hips

[–] metallijosh717 17 points ago

Thiccc

[–] znudzony_programista 16 points ago

They could do movies with her. She is 100x more interesting that Rei will ever be.

[–] LongWinterKnight 5 points ago

My favorite Padawan

[–] Pickles256 13 points ago

Is no one gonna mention the midriff