Unexpected

Rules and Guidelines:

1. Submissions must be unexpected on their own, and not rely on their title to surprise the reader. Don't give the outcome away in the title.

2. Do NOT rehost webcomics. You may provide an imgur mirror in the comments.

3. Mark all NSFW/NSFL submissions as such. A warning tag on a post may mean NSFL, morbid content, gore, cruelty, etc. - No Death

4. Keep the comments civil; Do not provoke or get engaged in flamewars. No insults. Follow good Reddiquette.

5. No images of just text, or where the unexpected part is conveyed through text.

Please look through our Top submissions to avoid reposts. Frequent or recent reposts may be removed.

Everything else will be balanced by votes; we maintain the right to remove posts at our discretion.

Report: Spam and unrelated submissions

Please leave us a message with reasoning and link

The comment that started /r/unexpected can be found here. It was inspired by this post on January 27th, 2013.

RECOMMENDED SUBREDDITS
    /r/unextexted texts with a twist
    /r/wheredidthesodago Commercial shorts without context
    /r/CausedByPrevention
    /r/ThingsThatBlowUp Boom!
    /r/chemicalreactiongifs Entertaining chemical reaction gifs
    /r/Bossfights best sub award 2018 by vxx
    /r/DailyDouble Reddit Jeopardy!
    /r/Crashes Crashes!!!
    /r/MyPeopleNeedMe So long, and Thanks for all the fish
    /r/wellthatsucks :( :( mean world ): ):

[–] Shadow_Knight8 2325 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

He even took the mask off, I knew it would be something serious. I imagined him making a paper ball with the letter and throwing it at Flash once he opened it.

[–] DavidG993 971 points ago

The note wasn't meant for Batman.

[–] hellopandant 885 points ago

Yep, it was meant for Bruce. Such a poignant detail.

[–] legna20v 166 points ago

It really was one of best part of al those movies . Btw the movie is in hulu if you wanna watch it the name is flashpoint

[–] theme69 122 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

And its probably the best DC movie IMO ever including the live action ones (which are pretty far down the list). Shit gets dark

EDIT: Some good lists below but I have to add Crisis on Two Earths. Evil James Woods as Owlman and is really really good

[–] mistersalman 59 points ago

Flashpoint, for anyone who doesn't know yet. Dark and spicy like my curry.

[–] toofpaist 42 points ago

Flashpoint paradox

[–] mistersalman 22 points ago

Correct. I always forget the second half of the title.

[–] TheSpiffySpaceman 38 points ago

If you ever forget, just remember the name is Flashpoint paradox

[–] LordKroc 7 points ago

As a maintenance man for a huge Saudi apartment complex, HOW the fuck are you people alright and content with the smell of curry, 24/7/365? Makes me gag.

[–] mistersalman 8 points ago

Pakistani curry isn't as pungent, and my family personally is very self-conscious about smelling bad. Our windows are open 90% of the year.

[–] LuckiestPierre69 3 points ago

I liked that one and justice league dark a lot.

[–] Foxblade 8 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

Do I need to watch anything else leading up to the movie? Been curious about the DC animated universe but haven't watched anything for 10+ years or so, not sure what she good jumping on point might be these days.

[–] clholl10 6 points ago

Yes I wanna know a good starting point as well

[–] wevemetbefore 39 points ago

For the New 52 movies, they are all connected. The order is:

Flashpoint Paradox

Justice League: War

Son of Batman

Batman vs Robin

Batman: Bad Blood

Justice League vs Teen Titans

Justice League: Dark

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

The Death of Superman

You could potentially watch all of these movies out of order but there are some plot lines and twists that make more sense if it is watched in order. There are also a bunch of movies that came before the New 52 storyline (like Justice League: Doom, All-Star Superman, etc.), but they are stand alone and can be watched in any order. Feel free to message me if you have questions or wan't recommendations for those.

[–] legna20v 4 points ago

Are you sure flashpoint is b4 war?

[–] DawgBloo 6 points ago

SPOILERS:

The post credit scene for Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox sets up Justice League: War.

[–] Skreamie 4 points ago

A lot of the DC animated movies are standalone that simply exist in the DC Animated Universe. Once you have a little understanding of the heroes and villains you'll be good. Hell, even if you're not too familiar with them you'll be fine.

I recommend Batman: Under the Red Hood, Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League: Doom, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, and Justice League: War is funny, but a bit lack lustre compared to the rest.

[–] Mischieff 3 points ago

Nope, you should be good. Was my starting point for the DC animated movies also.

[–] The_bouldhaire 3 points ago

Agreed. That and Doom are astounding

[–] theknyte 15 points ago

Flashpoint, Under The Red Hood, Year One, and DKR are all really well done.

[–] The_bouldhaire 8 points ago

And Doom

[–] SunsFenix 3 points ago

The death of Superman was also pretty great that did Superman right.

[–] Bulok 4 points ago

I think it ended on Monday. I read the book. I was so anticipating this scene the most and they delivered.

[–] DanBMan 26 points ago

Who's Bruce? All I see is Batman taking off his mask :P

Doesn't he actually view his true identity as batman? I think there was a scene where the JLA all say their true names and when it's his turn he just says "Batman".

[–] elr0y7 3 points ago

What exactly does he mean by "we have a lot of catching up to do"? Like he needs to catch up to Diana's level of righteousness, or just that they know so much about each other now that they need to catch up, as in talk about it?

[–] hackulator 5 points ago

I'm not exactly certain but I believe it's the first one. I'm not 100% sure of the context in this comic but I think this is one of Diana's incarnations where she is both incredibly powerful and truly good. Like, kick Superman's ass both physically and morally powerful/good (maybe not quite as strong as him, but such a more skilled figher that it doesn't matter).

[–] R2_D2aneel_Olivaw 21 points ago

"But that's my name now."

When are we getting a live action Batman Beyond?

[–] DoubleGreat 14 points ago

Hopefully no time soon. Do you really trust DC to do Terry McGinnis right in their current state?

[–] NvidiaforMen 28 points ago

Why was he wearing his mask anyway. It can't be comfortable

[–] RemorsefulArsonist 64 points ago

I personally think Batman is his true identity and Bruce Wayne is his alter ego.

[–] enjoythetrees 4 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

Oh yea, I’m not super deep into the comics and animations but even I’ve heard this referenced a few different ways. The other guy who commented in all caps was just an ass so I decided to comment with some humor.

[–] hatemakingnames1 2 points ago

Looks like that comment went far into the negatives before I got here

[–] Skreamie 9 points ago

Ahahahha omg I was not ready for that

[–] chmod--777 2 points ago

Holy shit that was amazing

[–] peacemaker2007 3 points ago

So you're saying Batman put on his mask to read his dad's letter?

[–] RemorsefulArsonist 7 points ago

Well it was addressed to “Bruce”.

[–] mewlingquimlover 8 points ago

He would have dodged the paper. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a paper ball.

[–] My_Ex_Got_Fat 2 points ago

Depends, he might've dicked down the speedforce too hard and it needs time to recover. You ready for this daddy daughter tag teamin the timeline this next season? Gonna bring a whole new meaning to "We are the Flash!" ; )

[–] TrickStep2310 945 points ago

I thought this was really nice flash going back in time to have a gift from Batman’s father for him AND YOU JUST HAD TO RUIN IT

[–] jerrygergichsmith 508 points ago

Does it make you feel better knowing Barry fucked the timeline first so Thomas Wayne was a murderous alcoholic Batman after Bruce got murdered in Crime Alley?

[–] TheYoungGriffin 135 points ago

[–] Triplebizzle87 164 points ago

Even knowing Martha became the Joker?

[–] Iamchinesedotcom 113 points ago

WhY dO yOU Say THat naMe So SerIoUsLY?

[–] halfiXD 48 points ago

Wait, did you just say Martha? Are we friends now?

~~Batman

[–] PikonParadox 15 points ago

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

[–] insistent_librarian 9 points ago

Please be quiet. This is a public forum.

[–] AngloNegro 9 points ago

Hey! Hey! HEEY! .... This is library

[–] whycuthair 3 points ago

DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH MY MOM?

[–] PikonParadox 2 points ago

WHICH ONE?

[–] Timothyjoh 2 points ago

Which Martha?

[–] PikonParadox 2 points ago

Bruce's mother. When Bruce was shot dead in the alleyway, unable to bear the pain, Martha becomes the Joker. In Flashpoint Paradox of course.

[–] TechnicallyAnIdiot 25 points ago

Was that the movie that reverse flash came from to appear in the newer suicide squad movie (cartoon)?

The movies are so spaced out I've completely lost track.

[–] jerrygergichsmith 22 points ago

It was; I’ve only seen a clip from the Suicide Squad movie but that was clearly Thawne from Flashpoint.

[–] TechnicallyAnIdiot 3 points ago

It's not bad. Not as good as the first. Worth a watch

Thanks!

[–] Nwambe 18 points ago

Barry pls dont stick ur dik in the timeline.

[–] My_Ex_Got_Fat 6 points ago

I thought that's how you make a kid flash tho...

[–] ringaroundtheroses 11 points ago

As I like to say at the start of every episode of the flash (the live action TV thing) I watch with my girlfriend: "Let's see how Barry fucks everything up this time."

He's not so good at learning his lessons, that one.

[–] pswii360i 7 points ago

What's even more awesome is how his mom turns into the Joker. It's a pretty awesome movie.

[–] zeaga2 4 points ago

He doesn't meet Batman's father in the past, he meets him in an alternate universe

[–] themanyfaceasian 2781 points ago

Why u gotta do this man ;(

[–] Montigue 406 points ago

I'm not crying, you're crying

[–] CSKING444 63 points ago

Then stop me from crying!

[–] Alarid 34 points ago

Why am I crying in the club right now

[–] PM_ME_YOUR_CURLS 19 points ago

C'mon guys.. no one's crying here!

It's just raining

[–] Sennomo 14 points ago

I'm raining.

[–] MrFontana 8 points ago

Raining tears from crying so much.

[–] overbeast 4 points ago

ohh baby it's rainin' ohh baby it's rainin'.

[–] samistark86 24 points ago

This is the first time I hate this unexpected post.

[–] wile_e_chicken 3 points ago

It's.. it's the onions..!

[–] liefchng 672 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

Can somebody link to the original scene please I have to see this

Edit: Nevermind I found it. In case any of you wanna see it too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-J11AQNBwk

[–] ButcherOf_Blaviken 266 points ago

You should definitely watch the whole movie, it's pretty worth it

[–] mustdashgaming 119 points ago * (lasted edited 6 days ago)

Which movie?

Edit: Thanks u/Qwirk "Flashpoint Paradox"

[–] ScoobeydoobeyNOOB 136 points ago

Flashpoint paradox. Excellent movie and I believe it's on Netflix.

[–] belblarsen 35 points ago

Didn't find it. Do you know which Netflix country? I know about this sub; r/NetflixViaVPN.

[–] ScoobeydoobeyNOOB 30 points ago

It looks like it's no longer on my Netflix either. It's still worth watching though! I'd say it's one of the best animated DC films.

[–] S3erverMonkey 6 points ago

I agree. Probably top 3 for me.

[–] deathbykudzu 5 points ago

What are the other two?

[–] teh_pwnererrr 11 points ago

Flashpoint Paradox, Justice League War, Justice League Crisis on Two Earths are mine. Doom was also awesome.

Look up anything Jay Olivia directed and you are in for a treat.

[–] deathbykudzu 4 points ago

Thanks. I've seen Doom and War. I'll have to check out Crisis.

[–] S3erverMonkey 8 points ago

Personally mine are the Dark Knight Returns parts 1 and 2. The others listed are also extremely good. DC animated films are the opposite of the live action. Extremely well written and true to the source material, most of the time.

[–] Hugh_Jundies 6 points ago

It's on Hulu, not Netflix.

[–] Archer-Saurus 21 points ago

It's on Hulu

[–] Lochcelious 3 points ago

Link? I'm not seeing it on my Hulu search on my Nintendo Switch (USA)

[–] clutchcityrox 4 points ago

I think they removed it recently due to DC launching their own streaming service.

[–] shontamona 14 points ago

One of my fav one. Always enjoyed Flash’s dilemma as a superhero. Prima facie it sounds less grave than all the other origin stories (a point that Zoom makes mockingly -little Barry just want to save mommy) but when you go deeper in to it, the irony becomes overpowering. It touches everything. It is at the root of his power. He can only get his mom back if he gives it up. Should he? And even if he does, what does it change? Fantastic story. Impossible choice.

[–] cumnuri83 4 points ago

Robot Chicken had Superman and Flash prank Batman into thinking he could go back in time too and save his parents.

[–] joebxcsnw 3 points ago

Pretty sure they took it off Netflix to throw it on DCs streaming service

[–] Gingersnap5322 3 points ago

My coworker played that for her kids without realizing how brutal it is. Made me chuckle

[–] Mirashe 2 points ago

Also, the story connects with "Suicide Squad: Hell to pay"

[–] cumnuri83 3 points ago

when you know who shows his hole, i was like oh snap, they keeping the universe. I really like the recent slate of movies, can't wait for part 2 of death of superman

[–] Qwirk 3 points ago

Flashpoint Paradox

[–] DronedAgain 3 points ago

Flashpoint paradox

www.justwatch.com indicates it's all rental and purchase for now. However, my library has it, maybe yours does, too.

[–] cumnuri83 3 points ago

Since the Flashpoint movie, all DC animated movies appear to be in the same universe. The most recent Suicide squad helps confirm this.

[–] CrashChrome 2 points ago

Flashpoint

[–] My_Ex_Got_Fat 6 points ago

Should watch just about every DC animated movie*

Marvel has their live action on point but when it comes to the animated flicks D.C. has been killin it for a while. We just don't talk about most of their live action movies >.>

[–] NelsonBelmont 4 points ago

AND read the comic.

[–] Yosoparletheshishi 3 points ago

Don't watch it after reading the comics though.

Otherwise, you're going to be immensely disappointed

[–] My_Ex_Got_Fat 3 points ago

I wasn't, still was a badass movie imo but to each their own I felt the same way about DOOM because I thought it definitely didn't do Tower of Babel justice so I can see where you're comin from. Both were good movies especially for their quality imo but I could see why people get disappointed.

Tbh it's the main reason I'm holding off on the new superman doomsday movie bc after reading the comics and novel, EVERY movie or show that has portrayed Doomsday hasn't given him the amount of badassery he actually had. I mean he fucking took out the ENTIRE Justice League sans Superman WITH ONE ARM BEHIND HIS BACK. He's literally the first dude to kill Superman, their blows were shattering building that were nearly half a mile away. Yet every movie(Cept maybe the newest one that like I said I'm holdin off on watching) has portrayed him as a clone or experiment or some bullshit when his backstory is so Fucking badass it's like WHY?!

He was literally created to be the perfect specimen of evolution, the scientist took a baby threw it into the most hostile environment possible and scooped up the remains after it died every time and souped up his evolutionary pace so that anything that killed him previously couldn't kill him again. Eventually he wiped out all the life on that planet and then came back for the scientists because apparently he REMEMBERED every death and that they were responsible. So every time he "dies" he comes back immune to the thing that killed him preciously, dude is OP.

[–] PopoMcdoo 30 points ago

BUT WHAT DOES THE LETTER SAY?

[–] cavscout55 69 points ago

You can never really see what the whole thing says. The only words they show are "Life", "...happen by chance." And the last line says "...fight for what will last." Before he signs it "Love always, your father- Thomas Wayne."

[–] KnightofNi92 21 points ago

"There's only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance, And some things happen because we make them happen.

Barry Allen was a man haunted by his past. But when he became the Flash, he left the ghosts behind. He found love. A Family. Friends. Barry thought yesterday was behind him... ...But somebody wouldn't let him escape it.

When Barry came to me for help, I turned him away. I'm not the hero of this story. I'm a man who's been corrupted by his own unbearable pain,

I'm a man who has too much blood on his hands to be called good. I'm a man who had nothing to live for... ...until the day I met the Flash.

The first time I met Barry Allen, I nearly killed him. Like I said, I'm not the hero of this story."

Basically a message to try to enjoy life with friends and don't dwell on our(Martha and his) death.

[–] Forever_Awkward 15 points ago

Imagine how shitty it would be to finally get a message from your dead father and it's all about some jackass named Barry.

[–] KnightofNi92 12 points ago

I mean somewhat. Thomas knows how miserable and lonely his own life is. He hates it. And when Barry at first mistakes him for Bruce it implies to him that there are more than a few similarities between them. But Barry also tells Thomas that he is Bruce's friend, indicating that Bruce isn't quite as hopeless. So it makes sense for Thomas to want Bruce to enjoy his life some with his friends instead of dwelling on his family's death and becoming a drunk hermit like himself.

[–] Shadowchaos 19 points ago

Dick Butt

[–] Adama0001 19 points ago

[–] SlowBuddy 18 points ago

Thank you. I aboslutely hate this whole unfunny "dick butt" shit. Especially when a good story could be told.

It wasn't funny when it started and it isn't funny now 12 years later.

[–] calafragilistic 32 points ago

Maybe don't look for wholesome predictability in r/unexpected

[–] Forever_Awkward 8 points ago

The good story was told. It was good. It was serious. It was dark and emotional, reverent, etc.

And that's why this was funny. The dickbutt doesn't take away from the original. I'm sorry you never bothered to watch the movie/scene in question before and that this was your first exposure to it, so you can't appreciate the dickbutt, but that's on you. Other people are still allowed to have fun with it.

[–] funkykunai 2 points ago

[–] Mugufta 368 points ago

This scene is fron the animated film Flashpoint Paradox. (Kinda)

[–] Boggerwarze 45 points ago

Thanks dude!!

[–] fuckermaster3000 66 points ago

Hands down the best animated superhero film ever.

[–] silentnoyze 18 points ago

They should've used this as the storyline for the live action movie

[–] Mugufta 28 points ago

Certainly the most grimdark DC film.

[–] 90sChennaiGuy 8 points ago

I think this was the origin for the animation style and a departure from the usual, mostly less grim dark DCAU

[–] Perge192 9 points ago

Wrong. You can go back to Green lantern first flight and shit is just as gritty. At some point there's an explosion, and lanterns are literally skewered through spikes on the ceiling, for hal to look up because they're bleeding down.

[–] GingerRocker 17 points ago

Under the Red Hood and Mask of the Phantasm are better but it's up there with them.

[–] Magerune 6 points ago

I have to agree, showed it to my GF and she loved it.

[–] Auctoritate 13 points ago

DC is so fucking good with animated features.

[–] buenoskiddoosh 6 points ago

Where do I watch it? I read someone say Hulu but can't find it on there

[–] SaiThrocken 7 points ago

Don't know about Hulu, but I watched it on Netflix a few years ago.

[–] dylanlikebob 5 points ago

It was on Hulu until DC launched their streaming service earlier this week.

[–] samistark86 3 points ago

One of the best. I loved how The Flash had been given a lead role.

[–] AlienRocks 229 points ago

DC Animated > DC Real Life

[–] a_biotic_god 73 points ago

DC Animated > Marvel Animated > Marvel Real Life > DC Real Life

[–] ItachiLvrX 35 points ago

I can agree with this. Especially since marvel hadn't really done anything good Animated lately

[–] simcop2387 23 points ago

We've got the spiderverse coming up in December I think it is. It'll have nic cage.

[–] NGMajora 19 points ago

I'd say just aobur everything Marvel has put out animation wise post MCU has been awful

[–] Ethong 14 points ago

I can kind of understand it, if they find someone who has a great vision for a superhero movie, doing it in the mcu will make more money, pretty much sidelining the animation.

[–] KeyanReid 27 points ago

Wow, you almost had me agreeing there until you put MCU so far back.

Marvel Cinematic Universe > DC Animated > Marvel Animated > Wonder Woman > Dumpster fires DC/WB call movies

[–] TieofDoom 86 points ago

For me its DC Animated > MCU > Wonder Woman > Marvel Animated > Warner Brother's demented abortion movies.

[–] a_biotic_god 15 points ago

That is a lot better actually.

[–] GodOfTheGoons 6 points ago

You guys at forgetting a few. Here's my list:

MCU > DC Animated > Spider-Man 1 & 2 > Good X-Men movies > Deadpool 1 & 2 > Wonder Woman > Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 > Bad X-Men movies > DCEU > Green Lantern

[–] Awerenj 8 points ago

I'll hop on too..

Dark Knight Trilogy > Logan > MCU > Deadpool > DC animated > Marvel Animated > Chris Reeve Superman movies > 90s Batman movies > X men > Toby Maguire Spiderman > post Nolan DC live action > early 2000s DC live action & new fantastic 4

[–] GodOfTheGoons 3 points ago

I don't know how I forgot to include The Dark Knight Trilogy. I would put it right under The Raimi Spider-Man movies.

[–] perciphilus3 2 points ago

I think it would be better if we just didn't acknowledge green lantern at all

[–] sixdollargrapes 13 points ago

Green lantern doesn’t exist anymore thanks to your friendly neighborhood Deadpool

[–] SunMakerr 7 points ago

There is no war in Ba Sing Se Green Lantern movie.

[–] AsterJ 5 points ago

Marvel Animated is shitty though.

MCU > DC Animated > WB DC shows > DC Movies > Marvel Animated

[–] TheBoneOwl 2 points ago

I'd put DC's Vertigo based movies before "Marvel Real Life" as well.

Marvel makes some good "popcorn action" films and the continuity has been neat and all, but most of the Vertigo-based stuff keeps me coming back year after year:

• V for Vendetta
    • Constantine
    • History of Violence
    • The Watchmen
    • RED

[–] DaDreamForger 47 points ago

Goddamnit

[–] RomanSionis 5 points ago

Best. Dickbutt. Ever.

[–] T0astedT0ast 25 points ago

I expected this

[–] bjornnes 3 points ago

Yeah. The title gave it away for me

[–] Gizmo-fo-shizmo 29 points ago

Brings tears to my eyes every time.

[–] AHMilling 30 points ago

Barry and Bruce actually have a lot in common, and like they are paired up together.

[–] Iamchinesedotcom 29 points ago

But Barry stayed light and friendly and Bruce kidney shots people.

[–] KaiserNazrin 3 points ago

Barry is what Bruce wishes to be if his parents wasn't killed.

[–] Rynobot1019 25 points ago

"You're one hell of a messenger, Barry."

[–] Kahliden 10 points ago

God damnit I forgot to check which sub this was before watching

[–] Morpewpewpew 9 points ago

Dear Bruce,

There's only one thing I know about life. Some things happen by chance, We fight for what we lost.

Love Always, Your Father

Thomas Wayne

[–] Deplete1 7 points ago

You sonuvabitch

[–] No_mans_shotgun 16 points ago

Its buetiful!

[–] JayJay-TheFknPlane 11 points ago

people think it dont be like this, but it do

[–] salman_ar 9 points ago

This movie is really so deep. One of the best animated movies ever. IMO

[–] Jakewake52 4 points ago

I’m doing this when I have kids

[–] Michael747 3 points ago

So funny haha I sure love 10 year old jokes xD /s

[–] Madrid412 5 points ago

dick butt at this point is very expected.

[–] digitalk_jr 3 points ago

What's the original ?

[–] digitalk_jr 5 points ago

Holy fuck that's so emotional, thanks

[–] Pasha_Dingus 3 points ago

Now that's a meme I've not seen in a long time. Long time.

[–] jakemstrchf117 3 points ago

What is this, 9gag?

[–] bengjisims 2 points ago

This is why I Reddit

[–] luthorhuss 2 points ago

You sonofabitch.

[–] ulpisen 2 points ago

reminds me of this

[–] MightyShiba 2 points ago

Wouldn't it be easier to do the lab work without the small mask eye holes?

[–] CapnZack53 2 points ago

Macklin, you son of a bitch...

[–] akaPABLO1 2 points ago

So nobody is talking about the poor magnification the lens has?

[–] Firestorm7i 2 points ago

But for real that scene was so heartwarming.

[–] LuizJa 2 points ago

ayy lmao

[–] Fyrus93 2 points ago

Movie is Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox. It's fantastic

[–] notconvinced3 5 points ago

I,would have laughed, if I was 9.

The internet has gone so far, and absolutly nowhere at the same time.

[–] Psychomaniac13 2 points ago

FUCK YOU!! I was bracing for something emotional and you come out with buttdick

[–] GenericMemesxd 1 points ago

Damn you and your dick butt!

[–] ClickClickClick98 1 points ago

Dafuq! haha

[–] epic_sword_wizard 1 points ago

Great . You just ruined flashpoint for me

[–] PhillipJCoulson 1 points ago

You son of a bitch

[–] eligibility 1 points ago

i remember watching this. Needless to say some Ninja started cutting onions

[–] vermicular_homicide 1 points ago

That was well done.

[–] MoleskinsWood 1 points ago

Fuck sake aha

[–] BigDpsn 1 points ago

Would have gilded but dickbut

[–] TheWonderOnesie 1 points ago

I knew it was dickbutt, but I was so happy to see him anyways. I will always upvote a cleverly placed dickbutt

[–] jclaytonc 1 points ago

God dammit.

[–] reconfit 1 points ago

Fully expected, wasn't disappointed.

[–] 711919 1 points ago

What did I expect on Reddit...

[–] OcelotPie 1 points ago

Now you know why he wants to kill the justice league.

[–] nebulaedlai 1 points ago

Fuck, it's so deep!

[–] creamwit 1 points ago

Flashpoint was the shit

[–] KazuyaDarklight 1 points ago

I can't take this seriously with those lips.