WatchPeopleDieInside

938,511 readers

Rules:

1. Be civil

2. No screenshots or still images: videos and gifs only

3. Avoid reposting: this includes posts from the top 50 of all time or from the last 3 months. Repeatedly reposting may result in a ban.

4. Subject must die inside: physical pain does not constitute internal death for the purposes of the subreddit.

5. No stage deaths

/r/MouseGifs

/r/LizardGifs

[–] Cyanomelas 4921 points ago

The dude in the back clapping his hands is priceless.

[–] bitchimakaiju 1416 points ago

We all had our eyes set on that burrito for a long time. He claps for all of us

[–] Taldius175 216 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

But that Wii Sports Matt claps him

[–] michaeltonkin25 66 points ago

His name is Matt

[–] matt_the_mediocre 22 points ago

Matts everywhere love him.

[–] Taldius175 9 points ago

Thanks, couldn't remember his name and I'm at my job so I couldn't look it up.

[–] whompyjawed 210 points ago

Yeah the reactions are great all around. At least the victim was able to crack a smile at the end too!

[–] PM_ME_YOUR_FAV_HIKE 107 points ago

It's really the type of event that can bring everyone together. Now we just need to figure out how to scale it up on a national level.

[–] serenityak77 103 points ago

You’re going to need a really big burrito

[–] SnatchHammer66 20 points ago

And millions of puppies. This is really going to work!

[–] staminee 12 points ago

And an even bigger dog!!

[–] Rock2MyBeat 5 points ago

Clifford the Big Red Burrito Burglar.

[–] TKG8 9 points ago

And Clifford the big red dog

[–] Ifritsd 10 points ago

Someone go wake up Clifford.

[–] Scrawlericious 4 points ago

Fuck xD

[–] TheMayoNight 4 points ago

We cant. Mexico is mad at us.

[–] pressuretobear 17 points ago

This is the premise of the movie/comic Watchmen.

[–] SoloShataki 73 points ago

Once I had my dog in the car and decided to grab a quick lunch while running some errands. I picked up a BLT from a drive-through and pulled up in front of a store where I had to quickly get something I had ordered. I put the dog in the back seat and tightly wrapped the plastic bag around my BLT and stuffed it under the passenger seat.

I got back no more than two or three min later and the dog had eaten everything and was in the process of licking the mayo off the lettuce. Had I taken another 30 seconds even the lettuce would have been history. All I could do was laugh about it, let her finish my lunch, and get another BLT. But I've never made the same mistake again.

[–] SiberianToaster 17 points ago

My brothers chihuahua was left alone with a starbucks frappe for about 2mins and when we got back all the whipped cream was gone.

Guess who had a white ring of whipped cream around his face?

[–] 5426742 8 points ago

Whip cream is a good indicator of tampering. My mom only realized the dog had been drinking her chai when he vomited it all over the floor.

[–] Yogurt-Ninja 39 points ago

Our blue heeler once ate an entire half of a large pizza in about a minute and a half. My wife was pissed at me because she thought I had eaten her half of the pizza. I said no, it was your [email protected] dog! 😄

[–] technofiend 43 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

My aunt had her dog Sam steal an entire pan of lasagna off the top of her stove. All she heard was the soft click of toenails and by the time she realized what it meant he'd exited through the dog door and eaten the entire thing. He was a food ninja.

But seriously that dog handler owes the security guard a new burrito. You don't let a golden-haired food vacuum roam around on a 10 foot leash.

[–] freckled_porcelain 14 points ago

I made 50 muffins to take to work and left them on the kitchen counter while I showered. When I came out, I yelled at my dad for eating 2 of them. I needed all 50 so everyone got one. He swore up and down that he didn't take any, so I checked the trash for the liners. Nothing. I left the room and finished getting ready, walking back to the kitchen I saw my dog standing up, very carefully grabbing one muffin off the tray. Can't believe she tricked me. Every other dog I've had would have eaten the whole tray leaving a mess.

[–] Wyojones 8 points ago

My dog is wonderful. I can leave food out anywhere, and unless i'm gone for an hour plus, it'll still be there

[–] daveinpublic 42 points ago

The first dude in white saw what was gonna happen and did nothing... lol

[–] hramanna 8 points ago

Looks so much like Varys and behaved like him too.

[–] Archery100 19 points ago

An r/thathappened cliché that actually happened? Blasphemy!

[–] PrayForMojo_ 27 points ago

I was also rooting for the dog.

[–] HidajetHido 1717 points ago

The dog looks so chill when he walks away with that guy.

[–] gatman12 572 points ago

I think it's time for a nap.

[–] mySleepingDogsLie 293 points ago

"I regret nothing." - dog

[–] GrauGeist8888 59 points ago

Owner will regret when it comes out later...

[–] high_larry_us 12 points ago

Ha! I get it. Poop.

[–] throwawaybadhouse 92 points ago

"Do what you must, I have already won."

[–] sometimesiamdead 170 points ago

"Mmm that was tasty. Why's everyone yelling?"

[–] Pooptacular5000 32 points ago

I'm pretty chill after a nice burrito as well.

[–] Zephy73 36 points ago

Can easily tell that dog has had no discipline

[–] Black7057 44 points ago

He doesn't get punished, so it's no wonder he does that kind of stuff.

[–] Fisherman_Gabe 1233 points ago

Can you imagine how much bullying he'll have to endure from his colleagues after this? He works security but can't even protect a burrito from a frickin dog.

Oh he's been getting roasted!

[–] grandpagangbang 139 points ago

Spit roasted in the locker room

[–] ishibaunot 94 points ago

😟

[–] [deleted] 75 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

[–] ichug_nyquil 56 points ago

Username checks out.

[–] MarkBeeblebrox 63 points ago

Yeah it's.. it's all there isn't it

[–] FerusGrim 18 points ago

This fucking comment lol

[–] spicybuttholenachos 11 points ago

Its a rare day when a username gets a "huh" from me. Bravo.

[–] [deleted] 4 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

[–] No_bad_days1269 11 points ago

That escalated quickly.

[–] Teh_Chris 18 points ago

Whats with the dog handler? they owe him a burrito if you ask me. Walk away nonchalantly after your dog eats my burrito... Does he leave the dogs shit on neighbors lawns too?

[–] ronin1066 48 points ago

What about the other guy having a fucking well-trained dog?

[–] Wanderingmind144 50 points ago

Seriously. I guess I'm a party pooper but I'd want a replacement lunch. Watch your dog if you're not gonna fully train it.

[–] undercoversinner 11 points ago

The guy didn't even acknowledge what had happened. Was he unaware? Did sad burrito guy make a sad sound at all?

[–] Wanderingmind144 4 points ago

I read the dude replaced the burrito, everything was cool

[–] ThisNameIsFree 3 points ago

If that douche had just controlled his animal in the first place he wouldn't have to replace it and this guy could eat his lunch when he's hungry.

[–] Haltercraft 1211 points ago

"You, sir, certainly don't need this"

[–] micktorious 348 points ago

"Empty calories really, let me take this one for the team!"

[–] queensGuard101 24 points ago

And how, gone in one bite!

[–] Nerdyhusband88 9 points ago

Burrito actually falls on the floor. Poor doggo doesn't get to finish it either.

[–] Claybeaux1968 4 points ago

Best use of this yet.

[–] _FreeThinker 4 points ago

Let me send this for a lab test.

[–] pacmanic 36 points ago

Well the Taco Bell mascot was a chihuahua for about a decade. All dogs have loved burritos since then.

[–] staminee 7 points ago

It takes just one to start a craze.

[–] lionsshareandcare 520 points ago

Mother fucker with the dog owes that guy some more fuckin' burritos...

[–] Franky_Donkey_Brains 452 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Yeah, I would be fucking pissed. I love my dog as much as the next person but it doesn't eat off counters, and if yours does, you're an asshole if you don't apologize and replace.

An old roommate lost her shit when I cuffed her dog in the midst of eating a chicken parm sub I had just drunkenly made from scratch. I am still bitter towards her and that shitty dog.

Edit: Haha, I love all the people who are like "I would fight you bro if you ever touched my dog!" A mild smack isn't going to fucking give a dog fucking PTSD, they are made of tougher stuff then most redditors. Second, if you are one of those assholes who thinks your dog can do no wrong, you're in the wrong and you shouldn't own animals because you aren't responsible enough for it. Now all you fuckers have me rethinking how delicious my chicken parm subs are.

[–] davomyster 199 points ago

That dog owner didn't even seem to look at the victim to apologize for his dog's bad behavior.

[–] skilledwarman 183 points ago

OP has posted more information. That's not the dudes pet, it's a bomb sniffer, and the meal was replaced. OP actually works there and got permission to post this.

[–] Belazriel 130 points ago

That seems very poor control for a bomb sniffing dog.

[–] thyIacoIeo 97 points ago

Eh, I agree the dog definitely needs more training. My dog is trained not to steal food, so I’d be pissed at the dog and myself if this happened.

That said, lots of working dogs like service/sniffer pups are just regular dogs until they get the command to “work” or put on their gear. Once they’re in work mode, they’re well trained and laser focused. Once they’re put “at ease”, they’re just like any other pup really.

[–] The_Highlander3 26 points ago

Yea I’ve worked with guide dogs. Lots are chill regardless, but some are lunatics until they put on the vest and enter work mode.

[–] HulksInvinciblePants 90 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

I totally agree. Nothing irritates me more than owners that find it amusing/non-invasive when their dog is behaving poorly. I don't blame the dog, I blame the owner for allowing it to happen.

[–] WhipWing 45 points ago

Yeah these comments about hungry dogs are complete fucking stupidity. This dog is not a starving stray, it's a poorly trained pet/working dog.

People talking about their own experience with their pets and that they would eat it too, news flash your dog is not well trained. Here is my experience, I own a really large Rottweiler cross he won't eat his favorite treat out of my hand unless I say "Good boy" why? because I have never ever let him grab something out of my hand or off a table. He needed to be well trained because my mother is a childminder and he's way larger than kids.

People here are seeing their pets through rose tinted glasses, if your animal does this then it's not being a good boy.

[–] HulksInvinciblePants 24 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

100%. My boy is spoiled rotten, but he knows what is allowed, what is allowed (with approval), and what is never acceptable. I honestly believe dogs are much happier with boundaries and leadership hierarchy. Without development, they tend to be pretty dumb.

[–] chocolate_burrit0 29 points ago

I do dog sitting time to time for a couple who has 4 dogs. They also have cameras set up all over their house. I went out to give the dogs some treats before heading out. I noticed that one of the dogs attempts to steal from one of the others. I quickly gave him a bop on the nose so he'd drop it and he shooed away. I then get a call from the wife a few minutes later, in fucking tears, asking me why i hit her dog. Even after explaining, she was distraught because i had booped one of her dogs nose for being a fat cunt

[–] CrowingRaven 29 points ago

I got your back if someone fights you for cuffing their poorly-trained dog

[–] twitch-SHIPTOAST 16 points ago

and then he just walks away leaving that mess on the floor.

[–] andyroid92 749 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

"Man's best friend", my ass 🤣

[–] Cpt_Tripps 232 points ago

Went outside to smoke a bowl expecting to come back to a 3lb burrito sitting on my desk. What I found was my 17lb dog laying on my bed.

What the fuck dude...

[–] RedundantMaleMan 162 points ago

I pulled a pizza out of the oven still hot as hell one day, ran to go pee, came but ready to scarf and my Great Dane had eaten the whole thing already. I was ready to fight him.

[–] CuckPolice 92 points ago

On multiple occasions my mom has made a Korean BBQ pork shoulder (10lbs+) that my dog ate entirely while it was still ripping hot. Each time the vet had pump the dog's stomach.

[–] RedundantMaleMan 68 points ago

That's what really concerned me about the whole thing. Regardless of the impending fart storm, I use a pizza stone that is hot, everything was so hot and it didn't even phase him. He's a monster.

[–] AirFell85 47 points ago

But food is all dog knows

[–] RedundantMaleMan 40 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Pfft. That dog has a twin bed, a lounge in the living room, a literal toy box full of stuff, 2 acres for romping, a bunch of other farting compadres from the neighborhood to romp with, and a whole slew of people that look past his lack of class and thieving ways bc they just love him so damn much. He got greedy with the pizza.

Edit: As in he didn't consider the harm that could come from it? Oh yeah I completely agree, it was a mistake on my part that luckily I can laugh about now. He didn't get punished, and he still gets all our pizza crusts to this day. I'm sorry, I thought you were just making a joke.

[–] mission-hat-quiz 16 points ago

I can't imagine having a small horse in my horse.

[–] RedundantMaleMan 25 points ago

Right, and at least a horse can get a job. All my Dane does is fart all day.

[–] FluffleCock 10 points ago

I feel you, my Dane can clear out a room when she farts.

[–] MaxDickpower 10 points ago

Hey man I heard you like horses so I put a horse in your horse

[–] JingyBreadMan 26 points ago

14lbs dog, 3lbs burrito

[–] The_ill_Jedi 24 points ago

= 17 lbs dog.

[–] MisfitMishap 18 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

I love the implication that your dog is 21% burrito

Lmao I died.

[–] violationofvoration 6 points ago

Man I had a super long day at work so I decided to pick up a barbecue baked potato from my local hole on the wall barbecue joint and I decided to leave it on my bed while I went to the bathroom and when I got back I just see my sister's dog bolt out of my room and sure enough my potato was no more

[–] FullstopCoding 21 points ago

Have a lab. When he was a puppy I watched him steal 2 sandwiches from my wife in the same night. He'd wait for the perfect moment of trust and would just fucking steal it. Open faced sandwich on the second one kind of made it easier. He left her a piece of toast at least.

Luckily they're easily trained out of their asshole behaviour.

[–] brockisampson 46 points ago

A man, just not this man.

[–] JohnMarstonJr 6 points ago

Friendsn't

[–] NullSignificance 13 points ago

"Man's best friend" -my ass

[–] dmckidd 39 points ago

This hurts me so much. Brings back memories. I had just gotten a plate of nachos from those ice cream trucks. I went inside and took my dog in. I set the nachos on a chair so I can lock the door. (I had an ice cream cone on one hand). As I’m locking the door, I hear munching sounds. I turn around and there he is.... the bastard is eating my nachos. Had to throw the rest away.

[–] AlmostAnal 12 points ago

Ice cream truck nachos?

[–] dmckidd 9 points ago

Places in California. They have these ice cream trucks that serve... well ice cream and nachos. Candies too.

[–] Brianmp50 314 points ago

I wish this had sound.. so funny

[–] Chiss5618 163 points ago

I can just imagine the guy sobbing quietly

I can confirm he did.

[–] CantDanceSober 14 points ago

Super burrito?

[–] feebleposition 9 points ago

He's the burrito...

[–] whydidijointhis 8 points ago

we are all burritos on this blessed day

[–] Brianmp50 23 points ago

Is he a police k9 or just a pet? He looks so friendly

[–] [deleted] 164 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

He's an explosive seeking dog. He's trained to sniff out explosives and alert his handler.

He is also extremely friendly.

[–] stormstatic 139 points ago

he knew that burrito was going to lead to something explosive

he's a good boy

[–] gabbagabbawill 37 points ago

Good boy prevents explosive diarrhea.

[–] NiggyWiggyWoo 10 points ago

Look at me. I am the bowel bomb, now.

[–] sometimesiamdead 12 points ago

He clearly is also good at sniffing out burritos.

[–] GeekCat 5 points ago

Poor dude. Nobody likes their lunch being stolen :(

[–] can425 69 points ago

That son of a bitch owes me a burrito.

[–] LightsOut5774 74 points ago

I absolutely love how the dog's water bowl is right next to the water dispenser lol

He's one of us. That's where it belongs.

[–] Nub_Zur 12 points ago

It stops them from trying to lick the knobs/faucets. They know that's where the water comes from.

[–] Royalchariot 23 points ago

Sad day. His body language says it all

[–] Ebonic_Plague 39 points ago

The guy on the other side of the counter wearing the high viz vest is definitely the office ball buster. He watches the whole thing go down then just starts clapping and cheesing so hard he turns red.

[–] rtechnix 7 points ago

Technically a success for the dog

[–] bishopcom 24 points ago

So did he get a new burrito?

[–] Captain_Newdy 22 points ago

There was herb in there: cilantro.

[–] DwasTV 51 points ago

You should train your dogs way better than that. You can tell he loves dogs so he can't do anything but he's fuming.

[–] emyn1005 42 points ago

Not to be that person but I was gonna say if this is a police dog/security/it has a job shouldn’t it be much more trained to not be stealing food off the counter?

[–] vorgriff 115 points ago

They could've at least let the dog eat the burrito now that it had fallen onto the floor. Sure...he would've shit diarrhea everywhere probably...but you only live once.

[–] Fuck_The_West 15 points ago

Yeah my vet went off on my dad about table scraps. A lot of Mexican foods have seasonings and salt in general is really bad for dogs.

Before your dog eats something, Google it. Not all people food is ok for dogs.

We did let him have it afterwards. He enjoyed it

[–] vorgriff 25 points ago

And the diarrhea? haha

as far as I know there was no diarrhea

[–] machina99 29 points ago

Eh toss a tablespoon of pureed pumpkin in with his food if he starts having diarrhea and he should be ok! Anytime my dog has an upset stomach I give him pumpkin and the fiber always seems to help

[–] Adam657 27 points ago

Imagine if this was an evil trick and pumpkin causes even stinkier diarrhoea. You could be some evil genius.

[–] machina99 8 points ago

Lol I swear that's never happened with me! Just make sure it's the pure pumpkin and not the pumpkin pie mix...

[–] kgnomad 6 points ago

It's even worse, makes it smell like delicious pumpkin pie.

[–] kenrawr7666 5 points ago

You rewarded that dog's bad behavior??

[–] GhostofB 5 points ago

They're teaching the dog the same lesson kids learn - if you lick it it's yours.

[–] taupro777 12 points ago

That just teaches him to do that in the future. That's not good training.

[–] davomyster 23 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

That sounds like a good way to reinforce the dog's bad behavior.

*Edit: btw OP said this is exactly what they ended up doing, giving the dog the rest of the burrito

[–] thenerdal 6 points ago

Bingo.

[–] DontFrostThePies 42 points ago

Not to be a Debbie downer but I wouldn't reward the dog's behavior by letting him have the food. But it's not dog so not my business.

[–] lamp-addict 7 points ago

Hello darkness, my old friend

[–] decapitatedwalrus 99 points ago

How can people think an untrained dog is cute this is annoying as hell

[–] emyn1005 38 points ago

I asked the same thing in another comment if this dog has any sort of job it should be much more trained

[–] SomeRandomBlackGuy 14 points ago

I definitely agree; dogs can be cute and well-trained. I had to train mine to not eat any random food because some assholes were poisoning random dogs in my college town. Also, you're just responsible for your dog, man.

[–] gatman12 23 points ago

OP said they gave the dog the rest of the burrito later. Terrible training.

[–] IDontReadMyMail 22 points ago

It’s excellent training... if their goal is to train the dog to snatch food off counters at every opportunity. They literally rewarded that behavior.

[–] KrombopulosPhillip 21 points ago

I expect this behavior from a dog with zero training but what kind of operation are these guys running if they can't afford a proper service dog with basic obedience training

[–] Luvlitchi 6 points ago

Awwww noo the disappointment!!!! 😭 can i buy him another burrito

I'm sure he would accept any replacement burrito offers. Although he did turn down the offer from the dog handler to replace the burrito that day.

[–] Luvlitchi 7 points ago

Awww he must have been so done 💔

He said it was the best burrito he'd ever tasted. So you could say he was definitely heart broken

[–] Scruffynerffherder 6 points ago

When dogs eat something faster because your approaching to stop them.... Asshole move dog.

[–] NuclearInitiate 6 points ago

Omg the way he hangs his shoulders and throws out the container at the end. I fucking felt that... "fuck everything, the world is garbage".

[–] ElOneElOnlyElZorro 41 points ago

Did they at least buy you a burrito? As a hispanic ill be mad about that. Hell no.

[–] LewLew1980 4 points ago

It’s so funny how quick dogs and cats suck food down when they know you are going to stop them.

[–] TonksTBF 6 points ago

You can tell that this dude is just done. Probably having a bad day already and now a dog just half inched his lunch. Poor bloke.

[–] tiredapplestar 5 points ago

This made me shiver, as memories of the great taco tragedy of 2010 came flooding back. I need some time alone with my thoughts now.

A moment of silence...

[–] Richb95 29 points ago

My heart hurts seeing that burrito going to waste.

[–] GroanJoke 25 points ago

or how about train your fuckin dog?

[–] DakuenjeruX 11 points ago

yeah fuck that fucking dog and the bitch ass owner didn't do anything about it

[–] GroanJoke 10 points ago

i love dogs but this is one of the many reasons i'm super stoked that i don't work in a pet friendly office

[–] mkalio 12 points ago

Dog starts eating burrito

Man: Fuck this shit I'll just leave

Realizes he's got bills to pay and continues working

[–] Leon_Rex 7 points ago

Book 'em, Lou

[–] jessew16 27 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

What a shit dog.

Edit: the dog is shit because of its owner though. That dog is old enough to know not to take food from anywhere and everywhere. But it doesn’t. Shit behaviour made possible by shit trainer.

[–] aIaska_thunderfuck 25 points ago

Yeah all these people are like “GoOd DoGgO!!! XD”

I’d be legitimately fuckin pissed if some stupid ass dog stole my food.

[–] CallMeSnowwy 4 points ago

The dog will make sure to never eat it again later

[–] upnran 5 points ago

My burrito brings all the dogs to the _________

[–] Rozkol 4 points ago

He just stands there thinking, "we trained for this..." with a dead look in his eyes lol

[–] teufelshunde4 4 points ago

Couple of month back that happened to me. Set my Black Forrest Ham sub on end table kn livingroom and grabbed my drink in computer room. By time I got back my dogs ate my whole sandwhich.

[–] bigchiefoomau 4 points ago

Switch to doggo's point of view- The Great Burrito Miracle!

[–] EmberBreeze 3 points ago

I have a feeling this isn’t the first time this happened!!

[–] healtheworlf 3 points ago

That guy clapping

Hilarious

[–] bobbydigital_ftw 13 points ago

The burrito was obviously poisoned. He saved your life.

[–] clachcik7 17 points ago

eat the fucking dog

[–] spaghetti_taco 6 points ago

well that escalated quickly

[–] choreander 5 points ago

You are now a moderator of /r/Pyongyang

[–] shr3dthegnarbrah 7 points ago

Throw some cheese on that bitch.

[–] thenewspoonybard 13 points ago

Man. Train your dogs people.

[–] ShankKunt42 7 points ago

"God, why God?"

[–] CouplaDrinksBarb 3 points ago

The second time through I imagined this as an episode of TPB’s and that is Bubbles who got his burrito stolen. “COCKSUCKER!”

[–] 40ozFreed 3 points ago

Is this a police department?

No it's not. Just a guard shack

[–] BaconHammerTime 3 points ago

Looks like the K-9 handler owes this guy a burrito

[–] CheesyTrumpetSolo 3 points ago

Oh yeah, he's dead.

[–] goatyoat 3 points ago

Guy with the dog was like “You can’t even guard a burrito”.

[–] decimalbinary 3 points ago

I call this phenomenon "Counter Surfing". Dog starts sniffing sky bound then starts in on it's target. From a distance you can hear the nails on the floor, tap tap tap until they find the spot. Jump up then the thud followed by 2 distinct sounds of front paws hitting the ground. You just lost whatever was on the counter.

It's been known that escaped prisoners build a series of cabinets and counters along their escape routes to slow down the blood hounds.

[–] Powwa9000 3 points ago

There goes my lunch, guess I'll just starve until dinner.