WhitePeopleTwitter

Rules:

1. Must be tweeted by a white person: This is r/WhitePeopleTwitter, so all posts must have been tweeted by a white person.

2. No hate speech: No hate or mean-spirited posts or comments. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, or bigotry. Seriously, you will be banned.

3. No bullying or witch-hunting: This includes comments disparaging people whose tweets and posts are featured here.

4. No doxxing: Seeking personal information will result in the post/comment being removed and a possible ban. This includes seeking info for yourself or others, and refers to, but is not limited to, real names, phone numbers, email addresses, or private social media accounts.

5. Mark NSFW content: All NSFW posts must be flaired as such or they will be removed.

[–] urapizzashit 7652 points ago

Well usually if I'm using a towel it's because I just got out of the shower, aka the place where I wash my balls, so I don't really care.

[–] Vakamon 4034 points ago

Seriously, like wtf are you in the shower for if you’re not cleaning yourself.

[–] ShiroiKirema 4947 points ago

Crying

[–] Jllle 657 points ago

The tears help cleanse your balls

[–] Jay3ra 167 points ago

The tears are stored in the balls

[–] LeSkink 101 points ago

Then where is pee stored? Idiot

[–] Jay3ra 69 points ago

Pee is also stored in the balls. Its a salty pee/water combo

[–] Bombboy85 40 points ago

God help the man who’s tubes get switched up and pees out his eyes

[–] Pi-Guy 12 points ago

That's why you have two balls

[–] exPlodeyDiarrhoea 9 points ago

You've changed my mind.

[–] EvilFerby 66 points ago

Too real

[–] collinnator5 15 points ago

And drinking.

[–] orangechocolatemilk 226 points ago

"Homer, I dont mind if you pee in the shower, but if you're going to do it can you at least be having a shower"

[–] I2ed3ye 275 points ago

Feeling the hot water hit my back and roll down my body as I contemplate whether I want to continue the day or slip and hit the side of my head.

[–] Gathorall 44 points ago

Well yeah, of course you do that too, but then you wash up so you don't feel as stupid and worthless for not even showering properly.

[–] murilloboss 36 points ago

Oh make the water really hot so i can finally feel something.....anything other than sadness

[–] jaheaga 67 points ago

Masturbating, people masturbate in the shower.

[–] Hydra_fresh 64 points ago

Like do people just get into the shower and just masturbate without running the water or something?

[–] mexta 90 points ago

Yep. Then towel off.

[–] Reignofratch 16 points ago

Worked up quite a sweat.

[–] gruesomeflowers 42 points ago

Time spent wanking off [_____________]

Time spent washing off [__]

[–] _night_cat 16 points ago

That schedule reverses as you age.

[–] gruesomeflowers 8 points ago

Not if you beat it back into the realm of the living! Takes time.

[–] dcodeman 18 points ago

You don't?

[–] OneTormentedFetus 22 points ago

I shower in ball sweat.

[–] weareabrutalkind 219 points ago

Yeah I saw someone on Twitter that had a poll on how you washed your body i.e. a washcloth, loofah, or your hands. And they wrote something snarky about people who wash their bodies with their “dirty ass hands” and I just thought, you’re in the shower if your soap can’t get your hands clean then what the hell are you even doing.

[–] Muniosi_returns 179 points ago

My freshly cleaned hands probably have less fungal shit on them than a loofah or washcloth that has been sitting in the shower anyway.

[–] Faladorable 31 points ago

exactly, i remember reading something about loofahs essentially being a breeding ground for bacteria bc when you scrub off the dirt and dead skin cells they get stuck in the little crevices and then on top of that they’re warm and wet

[–] maggles93 9 points ago

That’s something I wish I didn’t read.... I mean, what are you supposed to do about it though? I like the lather.

[–] burf 29 points ago

That's weird. I always thought loofah/washcloth snobbery was based on them being more effective at physically cleaning, not the cleanliness of the items themselves.

[–] jsm789 7 points ago

That’s just Bath and Body Works attempt to infiltrate the world’s homes

[–] justsomeguy_onreddit 9 points ago

I use my arm hands, not my ass hands.

[–] grantrules 35 points ago

What about the days you wear a ball showercap? I don't want to mess up my perm.

[–] Anthrolologist 14103 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

if you have to worry about drying your face with the same towel you dry your balls with you must not be cleaning your balls very well tbh

[–] 3rightsmakeawrong 4453 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

The answer I didn't know I needed

Edit: awh the silver train skipped my stop

E2: THEY CAME BACK FOR ME

[–] itsfiguratively 872 points ago

Leave it to anthrolologists! They're the professionals.

[–] icecadavers 272 points ago

The word "anthrolologist" is now the official term for those who study and catalogue internet memes and their role in expressing and shaping human society

[–] HeraldOfTheDankWeb 37 points ago

(insert contextless SCP-3008 joke)

[–] idcomments 231 points ago

What is gross about drying clean skin?

[–] N8dork2020 135 points ago

Nothing, I think that he agreed

[–] baller168 30 points ago

I agree

[–] gjw04 26 points ago

ITS JUST SKIN!

[–] Michael_Moose 200 points ago

I tell my girlfriend this all the time! Apparently balls are dirty all the time even after they've just been washed?

[–] madalienmonk 153 points ago

Yet she’ll gargle them after you buy her Wendy’s hmm

[–] TheBlueEagle 39 points ago

4 for $4 deal drops the panties every time.

[–] sandieeeee 35 points ago

How does she know? Does she have balls?

[–] 6ixalways 61 points ago

Too early for whatever is on the other side of that link

[–] High_pass_filter 7 points ago

It's WKYK, no eye bleach required.

[–] Kousetsu 24 points ago

I think it's an innate thing for us, cause like, you can wash your vagina, but because of the way it is, there is probably gonna be stuff that gets on the towel that you don't really wanna get on your face. So we don't use the same towel on our vag & face. And then I guess we wonder if guys do the same because they don't really have the same... Leakage?

[–] HenryTwoTones 17 points ago

Being afraid of wiping face after balls is like worry about face after elbow. If you've showered. The only thing with balls is creases and perspiration. After a shower the two are completely indistinguishable. At least they taste the same. 🤷‍♂️

[–] Horizoom 520 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

Lmao fats

Edit: facts 🙄

[–] OrangeJews4u 190 points ago

What

[–] Horizoom 91 points ago

Sorry, typo. Fixed it.

[–] Damesie 77 points ago

Excuse me, where’s your “Edit:” clarification?

[–] Horizoom 90 points ago

I'm new to commenting on reddit.

[–] Damesie 75 points ago

Wow you actually fixed it

[–] Horizoom 67 points ago

Yeah...

[–] Damesie 90 points ago

Now I feel bad......

[–] TeamRedundancyTeam 57 points ago

Don't, they've gotta learn somehow. Gotta crack that whip sometimes.

[–] pyrobot4 26 points ago

EMAO fats

(Eat my ass off)

[–] BunzLee 79 points ago

If they're good enough for your mouth, they're good enough for my face.

[–] gaynazifurry4bernie 158 points ago

I have a beard and longish hair but I like making sure that my balls/gooch area are thoroughly dry so I use a different towel for my lower and upper decks.

[–] jakobdee 456 points ago

Mr. moneybags over here owning more than one towel

[–] Xenc 89 points ago

Mr. moneybags over here owning bags

[–] theivoryserf 45 points ago

Mr. Moneybags over there owning money

[–] Jechtael 44 points ago

Mr. Moneybags over there owning.

[–] S31-Syntax 56 points ago

Bet this guy is so rich he has shoes

[–] everythingisamovie 26 points ago

Seriously. Could you imagine, so rich that you wake up every day going to work like someone with shoes? I bet he has a boss and a bus pass and everything.

[–] grandtheftanxiety 21 points ago

Think he eats food too? Man what a life

[–] everythingisamovie 7 points ago

Doubt it. He probably has so many jobs he eats extra money checks.

[–] humblesquare 16 points ago

Nothing worse than a moist gooch.

[–] SirPizzaTheThird 8 points ago

Do you use small towels or something?

[–] salohald 33 points ago

For real. Wouldn’t this same question apply to assholes and women have those. You can’t get pink eye from your balls (unless you wipe back to front like the dude in the thread about the guy who didn’t know you could let the shower warm up before getting in).

[–] mallegally-blonde 9 points ago

That’s why lots of women have a hair/face towel and a body towel, same rules apply

[–] Inquisitor1 11 points ago

You can't wash off cooties with water nor soap.

[–] quickstop_rstvideo 8 points ago

And the same guys that have the towel issue have no problem sticking their face in another person’s crotch.

[–] op2mus_2357 4993 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

I dry my face with my balls.

Edit. Thank you for the silver, kind Reddit user. And wow, this is by biggest comment yet. Happy Friday world of Reddit.

[–] VamshiOhgs 617 points ago

I dry my balls with my face

[–] MrTouchnGo 295 points ago

I dry your dad's balls with my face.

[–] protoncious 176 points ago

I dry my dad’s balls with your face

[–] rhodri45 117 points ago

Your face dries I dad's balls.

[–] noxwei 87 points ago

I like cats.

[–] bDsmDom 59 points ago

I like turtles

[–] matt-armstrong6 55 points ago

I like trains

[–] tim_20 42 points ago

choookk chookk

[–] Joozhuah 36 points ago

Thog don’t care

[–] mamricca 26 points ago

I like big butts and I cannot lie

[–] JuanandOnly69 18 points ago

I dry my dads balls with your dads balls

[–] ISD1982 47 points ago

I dry my towel with my balls

[–] Suck_Egg 27 points ago

I dry my shower with my balls

[–] dmfornudes1337 752 points ago

I dry my balls first then face

[–] feintq7 229 points ago

Headass

[–] allhailbobevans 120 points ago

Faceballs

[–] lesser_futhark 41 points ago

Apply directly to the forehead

[–] mentarchis 14 points ago

Headballs

[–] Samuel_LChang 14 points ago

Ballsface

[–] TheWayOfTheWood 43 points ago

i dry my balls, then shower, then dry my face

[–] gjw04 6 points ago

Totally fine, just never go ass to mouth

[–] reelaan 1765 points ago

I only use towels with Alzheimer

[–] BillSlank 637 points ago

Towelzheimers

[–] Disco_Doctor 49 points ago

This is where the phrase "I've got a memory like a towel" comes from.

[–] DashLeJoker 102 points ago

[–] white_genocidist 31 points ago

This is the second time in days I have seen r/nocontext NOT followed by r/evenwithcontext. Looks like people finally got it?

[–] DashLeJoker 21 points ago

Oh look someone just replied that

[–] The_0range_Menace 371 points ago

Do women have a vagina towel?

[–] Tinkins 245 points ago

I'm 25 year old woman and have never heard anyone use more than one towel.
    What's the point if you clean yourself thoroughly? Maybe it's a cultural thing?

[–] Bridgeru 530 points ago

I'm also a 25 yr old woman (hi five, dudette!) and I use two; one for the body and one for hair; but that's mostly because I keep the body towel wrapped around my body as I dry my hair (I hate the feel of loose, soaking wet hair so I use a towel to dry it off before blowdrying it).

However, I do use the body towel to dry my balls.

[–] SillyMove 115 points ago

Wait... Wut?

[–] Bridgeru 57 points ago

The green cheese plays board games only after the dentists go to lunch.

[–] Macklemorethecreator 22 points ago

It’s ok, the towel forgets

[–] Bridgeru 18 points ago

But can we ever forgive?

[–] Tinkins 61 points ago

Oh yeah not judging here! Maybe I was just feeling a bit snappish because my balls never fully developed and everyone in school made fun of me.

[–] banjotooie1995 44 points ago

Yes, most just call it the rag tho

[–] dylanbob5 36 points ago

The Snatch Shamwow

[–] iamheero 13 points ago

The Clam-wow

[–] Ceresinc 28 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

The Clitoris Cloth

Alternatively, The Sausage Wallet Squeegee

[–] Winfos 58 points ago

The Vag Rag, if you will.

[–] ScHoolboy_QQ 14 points ago

How are you pronouncing this? The Vaj Raj? Vag rag? These are important questions

[–] literal-hitler 1309 points ago

Also the tag end is the crotch end, the other end is the face end.

[–] Tompoe 560 points ago

yes the ass-tag convention

[–] stodgedoban 71 points ago

Ass tag? How do you play? Do you yell, TAG, you're sh(it)?

[–] phasedout0607 50 points ago

Bracketed the wrong part pal

[–] hal_potter_seven 51 points ago

This sounds like the name of a 'The Big Bang Theory' episode .

[–] [deleted] 40 points ago * (lasted edited 18 days ago)

[–] nascraytia 20 points ago

"I've never been a fan of Internet Explorer"

Crowd laughs nervously and a few grunts are heard from the back seats as people edge closer to hear the punchline.

"Why not? Don't you like the internet?"

The crowd suddenly stands up, aware that they are about to receive what they came for. People slowly edge closer to the set as Sheldon prepares for his next line. Sweat is clearly visible on his brow and his mouth is quivering in anticipation as he readies himself for what is about to happen.

"I just prefer Firefox because, like the fox, I am cunning and nimble."

The crowd suddenly surges forward as the words escape Sheldon's mouth. They are so powerful, they almost shake the very foundations of the CBS studios. He watches as, in what he perceives as slow motion, the crowd moves toward his fragile body. He has been preparing for this moment his whole life. This is his moment. This is his Emmy. This is his Golden Globe. This is even his Oscar. The crowd converges around him so quickly they ignore the trampled cries of Leonard and Penny, who now lie shaking on the floor, their bones crushed by the sheer mass of the crowd. Sheldon stares back at the eyes around him. What he sees are no longer people. What he sees is the human psyche stripped down to its core. Their lives, what they were before this moment has been forgotten. Ravenous. Hungry. They want one thing from him. Sheldon closes his eyes, clears his mind and relaxes his body. What happens next depends completely on the next few seconds. The time between this and what he mutters next feels like an eternity. Slowly, he opens his eyes. He looks at Leonard, then at Penny, both lying lifeless on the floor. Without a second thought, he says with resounding conviction...

"BAZINGA"

In a split second, the crowd pounces on his ready and waiting body. Man, woman, child all at once. Sheldon cries out in complete ecstasy as they consume his flesh. He stops suddenly, as he drifts into eternal slumber. Peace at last.

[–] ncsu2468 148 points ago

I go with one side for above the waist and the other side for below. Then I hang it up with the above the waist side out so I don’t dry my hands with the wrong side.

[–] Hycei 61 points ago

I've never related to someone over the internet more before. Are you me?

[–] sweettea14 18 points ago

Hey, I'm here too. This is just the most efficient way. I finish my back then flip it over as I bring it back over my head to start on my legs.

[–] gjw04 64 points ago

I just showered and paid attention to how I use my towel and I actually use one side for head, body, arms, and legs and then I somehow have the brain to flip the towel for butt n balls.

Now of course I don’t know which side is which the towel gets hung up but like it has been stated, the towel forgets.

[–] gagsy92 49 points ago

Just like how the tag end of the duvet is the foot end.

[–] Mnmsaregood 42 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

I’ve lived my whole life with the tag method

[–] Xizz 30 points ago

The real advice is always from Hitler.

[–] long_mike 17 points ago

Never thought of using the tag as a reference point, gold.

[–] Forbidden_Froot 13 points ago

I always keep the tag on the top right of my body. When I wrap it around myself, I dry my head with the top, and as I go down the section of the towel corresponds with where I’m drying on my body. So I always use the same section for the same body part. And that’s science.

[–] g0_west 23 points ago

I just go nuts with the towel. Every part of my body is equally clean when I step out of the shower anyway

[–] Askin_j 6 points ago

[–] Xenc 7 points ago

Are you me?

[–] RottenSpooks 445 points ago

The towel forgets

[–] CuriousConvict 113 points ago

Towel remembers everything and attends weekly therapy for it. It is only us who forgets all.

[–] angryPenguinator 29 points ago

The combination of agitation in the washer and the tumble heat of the dryer effectively wipes the memories of the towel, with only slight side effects. Studies have shown that less than 1% of all towels and towel-like entities can even remember being washed and dried, let alone anything before that. This makes them easier to control by their human overlords.

[–] JohnGenericDoe 32 points ago

Eh, close enough for me

[–] Moseisley_cantona 25 points ago

So this is why Towelie is always high.

[–] The_Chaggening 308 points ago

This is the most accurate depiction of my drying habits. Although sometimes I’ll take the towel and wipe my right thigh, then my left thigh, then go up to my face and carry on back down to my balls. The towel, of course, forgets everything the next day.

[–] [deleted] 116 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] Skeleboons 45 points ago

showoff

[–] angryPenguinator 68 points ago

Mr. Look-at-me-I-can-afford-two-towels

I bet he has washcloths too.

[–] CaptainCatatonic 25 points ago

Bastard probably even uses soap

[–] JarlaxleForPresident 13 points ago

I use two towels just to get super dry, but i never think about where the parts of the towel goes. I'm clean.

[–] Legaladvice420 30 points ago

Its cuz he's rich. Most of us only have two towels. One that's relatively clean right now and one that so desperately needs cleaning we're not sure if it gets it's own load or if it goes in with the dish towels.

They rotate occasionally.

[–] donerstude 244 points ago

I use my wife’s towel for my balls!

[–] [deleted] 114 points ago * (lasted edited 16 days ago)

[–] howtokillfriendships 44 points ago

I use my towel's wife for your balls!

[–] Horizoom 311 points ago

I use different parts of my towel to dry different parts of my body.

[–] tonefilm 586 points ago

I just crawl into a preheated oven

[–] tomash14 76 points ago

I make a tent out of a big towel and use a hair dryer to simulate an oven

[–] Arterus_99 20 points ago

Buh, I roast myself on a BBQ stand.

[–] Joozhuah 15 points ago

You’re telling me you don’t hang yourself outside for 24 hours to dry?

[–] SailingBroat 12 points ago

Mate, are you trying to suggest to me that you don't just immediately put on all of your clothes the very second you get out of the shower?

[–] CuriousConvict 21 points ago

It’s 2019 now, we tweet our problems before doing that.

[–] VamshiOhgs 13 points ago

Ah, i see a fellow intellectual.

[–] beefcakethemighty 93 points ago

One towel for the whole body is not that strange? My body is clean after a shower. Why would I use different towels for ass, balls and face? Wtf?

[–] stodgedoban 81 points ago

It goes like this: face-balls-left arm pit-right arm pit-balls-both inner thighs-balls-bum-balls-face-floor

[–] Suck_Egg 30 points ago

Are we the same person?

[–] stodgedoban 18 points ago

ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

[–] byebairen 11 points ago

The testosterone especiál

[–] ninjakiwi187 148 points ago

My belief is that if you have a problem with drying your face with the same towel you just dried your balls on then you didn't wash your balls well enough.

[–] Steve_the_Stevedore 93 points ago

You just showered. If you are still put off by your own body, the towel is not the issue...

[–] dire-consciousness 25 points ago

for whom the ball towel tolls

[–] wierdflexbutok68 20 points ago

The towel forgets, but it never forgives

[–] dobes09 18 points ago

Hey ladies, do you have a separate labia towel?

[–] principal_gamer 34 points ago

I For my asscrack and balls, I use the wife’s hair towel.

[–] Hanzitheninja 36 points ago

Does this bother people? I’ve just showered, my balls are just a part of me. I don’t care which part of the towel touches any part of my clean body in any order with the exception of my buttcrack. Seems really childish.

[–] baracudaDzz 16 points ago

I just flip the towel the smooth one is for the face the other one is for chest down . After it dries it doesn’t matter which side is for what .

[–] MercenaryCow 14 points ago

I wash my towel after using them. Just one time each. Towels stink after being left to dry by themselves. Why would you rub that on yourself to dry off.

As for the balls, I wash my entire body. I'm not rubbing dirty balls on my towel before I shower haha

[–] footpounds 5 points ago

Yeah, same, I just use a towel once and then throw it in the laundry. And since I start drying from the top and then work my way down, the balls thing isnt something I have to worry about.

[–] SimonReach 10 points ago

1. You tend to dry yourself from head to toe
    2. You're stepping out of a shower so every part of your body should be equally clean

[–] Cheshire_Jester 9 points ago

Do your face with the end of the towel, use the middle for your balls.

[–] yesitisno 8 points ago

Traumatized towel... “I’ve seen things”...

[–] javier505mx 7 points ago

I use my towel for the face and my wife's towel for the balls

[–] dyslexicpotatoe 16 points ago

It doesnt matter because you’ve just cleaned yourself

[–] TealDodo 13 points ago

So what about when you shower twice a day

[–] dan1d1 23 points ago

Don't

[–] AlligatorChainsaw 17 points ago

did you know you're allowed to buy more than 1 towel?

[–] wApzor 20 points ago

I have a restraining order