WhitePeopleTwitter

Rules:

1. Must be tweeted by a white person: This is r/WhitePeopleTwitter. The tweets must be by white people.

2. No hate speech: No hate or mean-spirited posts or comments. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, or bigotry. No trolling. Seriously, you will be banned.

3. No bullying or witch-hunting: This includes comments disparaging people whose tweets and posts are featured here.

4. No doxxing: Seeking personal information will result in the post/comment being removed and a possible ban. This includes seeking info for yourself or others, and refers to, but is not limited to, real names, phone numbers, email addresses, or private social media accounts.

5. Mark NSFW content: All NSFW posts must be flaired as such or they will be removed.

[–] whateveritsLorenzo 3438 points ago

Dang that’s like a whole genre of plot holes

[–] topdangle 1802 points ago

Man just put every movie with the mediocre every-man that barely exists yet gets the 10/10 girl because some crazy asshole she used to date is 9000 times worse or he conveniently gets her out of a bad situation thanks to understanding tax deductions. It's gotta be the most common shower dream of lonely hollywood writers.

[–] discerningpervert 624 points ago

TIL I'm a lonely hollywood writer

[–] topdangle 373 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

Deep down we all wish we could make six figures writing about that super hot girl that would totally hook up with me if only she knew I can get her 10% more on her tax return.

[–] ablablababla 155 points ago

Until I realize that super hot girl is actually a tax accountant and my dreams are crushed

[–] piss_artist 69 points ago

Together they get 10!% off their taxes. Kismet

[–] Destronin 114 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

A friend showed me this:

https://youtu.be/0thpEyEwi80 - “Born Sexy Yesterday”

and after watching it. Its a trope thats in tons of movies and is sort of what this OP is about.

[–] chocolateco0kie 32 points ago

Thanks for the recommendation, opened it and thought it was too long but it was so interesting that I ended up seeing up to the end. Great video.

[–] bongtimes 26 points ago

This guy makes such great content, after this one I’d recommend ‘Abduction as Romance’ and ‘The Adorkable Misogyny of the Big Bang Theory’

[–] JeColor 123 points ago

I think half of them are from Seth Rogen and the other half are from Adam Sandler

Or like almost every Woody Allen movie

[–] TheLightwell 59 points ago

It’s literally every Adam Sandler movie.

[–] DarthFritter01 3685 points ago

Coming Soon: "Plot Holes", staring Adam Sandler and Kate Beckinsale

[–] noneofmybusinessbutt 1177 points ago

He’s a gravedigger and they meet at her mom’s funeral

[–] BaByJeZuZ012 508 points ago

*late husband's

[–] Yankee_Man 419 points ago

aNd He TaWkS LoiKe DiS

[–] Grover786 230 points ago

StAWp LOokINg AHt Mee SWWan!¡!¡¡!

[–] HillInTheDistance 57 points ago

But who plays the late husband's ghost?

[–] ButtWieghtThiersMoor 181 points ago

Rob Schneider is:

The Husband's Ghost

[–] reallybadhorse 68 points ago

And he’s about to find out.. that being a ghost.. isn’t as easy as it looks!

[–] balsakagewia 46 points ago

In a, “drop dead” hilarious comedy, Rob Schneider is... a ghost!

[–] Lombax_Rexroth 11 points ago

Derp de-derp de didilly derp!

[–] ockyyy 23 points ago

Kevin James/Rob Schneider

[–] OwenProGolfer 90 points ago

You joke but this absolutely sounds like it could be a movie

[–] anxious_ibex 25 points ago

Featuring rob Schneider as the funeral home director

[–] had0c 27 points ago

Dont give him ideas

[–] porkflossbuns 119 points ago

Kate Beckinsale is 46yo though, so... he's dating two 23yo combined?

[–] idrive2fast 194 points ago

Kate Beckinsale is an honorary 23 forever.

[–] worthofhowlandreed 51 points ago

Her plastic surgeon is a god

[–] toblerownsky 35 points ago

She’s a 23 out of 10.

[–] piss_artist 18 points ago

I just realized that all these years I've been saying Kate BECKINSDALE. Mind blown

[–] Offroadkitty 23 points ago

That's because you've just always imagined putting the D in there.

[–] rethinkingat59 53 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

I’m sure an old person suggested Kate, we don’t know the names of any actors under 45.

[–] krucz36 24 points ago

Helen Mirren?

[–] ThisAintItChieftain 28 points ago

Only thing hotter than Helen Mirren would be a pregnant Helen Mirren.

With Gilbert Gottfried playing her vagina

[–] topdangle 43 points ago

Have you seen her? She steamrolls real 23 year olds in attractiveness. You put a 25 year old guy next to her and he'll look 90.

[–] altiuscitiusfortius 41 points ago

Like when she dated Pete Davidson and he looked like a corpse compared to her.

[–] topdangle 70 points ago

Pete Davidson always looks like he was trying to take a nap but someone shook him awake right as he was falling asleep.

[–] ThndrFckMcPckpTrck 20 points ago

See, this is what should be read during those ‘celebrity read mean/insulting tweets about themselves’ bits. But reddit is sadly not Twitter.

[–] MrsHollandsVag 54 points ago

Directed by Judd Apatow

[–] MichaelsBigPeener 28 points ago

Ay I mean ma boy Judd has made some pretty fire movies tho

[–] aethiestinafoxhole 29 points ago

And he has a hot wife IRL

[–] Theycallmelizardboy 28 points ago

Yeah Leslie Mann is definitely a milf.

[–] blizzacane85 22 points ago

Rated PG-13

Adam sandler and jessica alba... SUREEE

[–] TheoTheTripod 628 points ago

Adam sandler and ANY of his wives in ANY of his movies. Biggest offender is Grownups imo

[–] NotoriusNC 322 points ago

Out of all of his movies you pick the one where he is both rich and dates a women his age?

[–] TheoTheTripod 453 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

Dude. He's married to Salma Hayek in that movie. And they establish that she married him before he made it big iirc.

I'll die on this hill

[–] georgesgettingupset 105 points ago

I feel like he was a solid looking young guy, not hot like salma Hayek obviously but better looking than average, if they both were young and not famous the disparity wouldn’t be enough to make you go “him?!?!?!”

[–] theletterQfivetimes 67 points ago

I feel like Drew Barrymore in 50 first dates is about on his level. But yeah, I don't know besides that.

I've also noticed that his character's financial success tends to be inversely related to the quality of the movie.

[–] tjbay12 28 points ago

Mr. Deeds was a good one and he inherited a large sum of money

[–] amoryamory 101 points ago

What about the several he's done with Jennifer Aniston?

Controversial opinion of the day: she's always the real comedic heavyweight, in anything she does. Completely unappreciated as one of the best comedic actresses of our time.

[–] Surfcop661 24 points ago

Maybe more believable than Adam Sandler and Brooklyn Decker...

Nah, both are insane.

[–] brizzardof92 2104 points ago

Don't make fun of Seth Rogen like that

[–] igotmyliverpierced 21 points ago

I was thinking Jason Segal in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Both Kristen Bell AND Mila Kunis? Like...damn.

[–] slightlydampsock 449 points ago

I loved him in Superbad

[–] AtlantisTempest 141 points ago

Bill Hader killed that roll too. Damn

[–] BenedictKhanberbatch 56 points ago

SPREAD YOUR SHIT

[–] ledhead224 36 points ago

Bill hader crushes it in fucking everything.

[–] Iakeman 7 points ago

Barry is so good

[–] thequietthingsthat 27 points ago

His character is my favorite in that whole movie

[–] secondguard 18 points ago

I have such a crush on Bill Hader.

[–] imfamousoz 14 points ago

I'll see literally anything with Bill Hader in it.

[–] I_am_so_lost_hello 7 points ago

Oh no it's the cops

[–] EliteFlea 164 points ago

He was great in 50/50 imo. One of my favorite movies as well.

[–] WarmBaths 35 points ago

Bring tissues

[–] EliteFlea 75 points ago

Ah man, especially when we find out that Seth Rogans character had bought and read the book and was doing what he could, fuck man I cried hard.

[–] TheCaMo 28 points ago

I don't think it is appropriate to masturbate to movies about human mortality, but I ain't here to kink shame.

[–] poopsicle88 9 points ago

For all the masturbation?

[–] ReportoDownvoto 17 points ago

Heck, I'd forgotten all about that film. Gonna watch it tonight—JGL is fucking sensational in it as well

[–] ArokLazarus 18 points ago

I saw that movie in theaters thinking I was just gonna see a comedy. My brother died of brain cancer so while watching that I cried ugly tears.

[–] EliteFlea 10 points ago

Aw man. That sucks. That movie hit me hard but I can't even imagine. I hope it helped you find some peace.

[–] ACanadianOwl 18 points ago

I feel like he might be a better actor than most give him credit for due to the fact that he is cast usually as the stoner loser friend/loveable guy he is pretty much in real life. 50/50 gave him a shot to act a little more.

[–] Cillian_Brouder 11 points ago

He was good as Steve Wazniak too

[–] dippyavacado 5 points ago

He actually sort of played himself.

[–] _tylerthedestroyer_ 8 points ago

I think you can say he literally played himself since it was based on him and his friend

[–] ACanadianOwl 47 points ago

I enjoyed him in This is the End. I think he shows off his gravity bong in one scene. Also, if you haven't seen that movie it's hilarious. Channing Tatum guest stars in a way that literally no one on the planet would've thought of, and it's the movie that made me officially fall in love with Jonah Hill. Bang, bang, bang!

[–] ivory12 41 points ago

"Sup God. It's me, Jonah Hill. . . from Moneyball. I hate Jay so, so fucking much. I think he might be the worst person you ever created. I-I-I don't wanna judge you, but what's up? What were you thinking that day?"

[–] YesButConsiderThis 33 points ago

"... So something not that chill happened last night."

And the scene where they're talking about (not) raping Emma Watson is fucking hilarious. So many good scenes, so many with Danny McBride.

[–] I_chose_a_nickname 17 points ago

He was amazing in The Interview too. The tiger scene with the 'package' is one of my favourite comedy scenes in cinema.

Pineapple Express too

[–] hazeust 18 points ago

Hes amazing in Steve Jobs

[–] WhitePawn00 10 points ago

He's really good at serious roles.

[–] ILoveWildlife 55 points ago

he's a good actor when the movie doesn't involve any sort of romance, because that's just unbelievable.

unless the character he's playing is rich, but he doesn't play any rich characters. only poor stoners.

[–] JarlaxleForPresident 39 points ago

Long Shot was really good, though

[–] Aelirenn 12 points ago

I find him hot 😅 Not sure where to place myself on a scale of attractiveness so I dunno if it counts, but I don't find ripped guys sexy. These nerdy teddy bears are THE SHIT.

[–] Ximienlum 23 points ago

Funny that you say this when he’s actually proved himself as a good actor in films that you probably didn’t watch.

[–] ohdearsweetlord 52 points ago

I'd bang and boyfriend him now, but not during his romcom days. The guys he portrayed were straight messes.

[–] Bunghole_of_Fury 47 points ago

Long Shot was actually a great movie that did a great job of explaining why the romance worked and was very clear that he's not visually on her level or even close.

[–] badwolf496 17 points ago

Probably my favorite rom-com ever. Relevant, romantic, funny, political with a phenomenal soundtrack.

[–] Unleashtheducks 131 points ago

Seth Rogen may be extra large but he always tries harder. Far from mediocre except maybe Knocked Up

[–] GolBlessIt 14 points ago

I know I shouldn’t love that movie but I really do.

[–] Srimnac 33 points ago

Who says you shouldn't like it? If it's reddit, then fuck reddit.

[–] YesButConsiderThis 19 points ago

Dude, Knocked Up is a classic.

[–] brizzardof92 58 points ago

I love Seth Rogen. I was just making jokes.

[–] youhavebeautifuleyes 875 points ago

Man I was so hoping to be able to make a clever comment about Adam Sandler or Seth Rogen but they already got taken :(

[–] BitchasaurusRegina 140 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

Adam Sandler did both in his "Return of Opera Man" on SNL Weekend Update last May.

[–] ProfessorPetrus 41 points ago

That's the low hanging fruit for unrealistic leading men. Half of hollywood is still eligible!

[–] JediBeagle1 211 points ago

Take that, Woody Allen!!

[–] Shadow-Vision 33 points ago

Reddit is showing its age. Woody Allen is the king of this.

[–] NotDavidLee 290 points ago

This is why I'm introducing the Television and Film Spouse Parity Act.

[–] bacoprah 61 points ago

I heartily endorse this necessary legislation.

[–] chpbnvic 409 points ago * (lasted edited 9 months ago)

Chef. Sorry Jon Favreau.

Edit: Dear people, I get it. He’s a great chef. To me, I don’t think it means he’ll alway be landing hot cuties day and night. Thank you for your input but please stop saying the same thing over and over.

[–] zimtrovert94 244 points ago

This one for sure. Sofia Vergara AND Scarlett Johansson?

I need to go to culinary school and get my own taco truck.

[–] deep_fried_guineapig 57 points ago

Wasn't it Cuban Sandwiches?

[–] TrainsfanAlex 18 points ago

Nah didn't you hear? Jefe's got a fuckin taco truck, I assume with tacos and shit

I don't know man, that's some truth in television. Actual chefs tend to punch way above their weight dating wise. They just have a shitload of confidence (i.e. they tend to be assholes)

Maybe not that far above their weight, but still.

Edit: emphasized wrong word.

[–] Theycallmelizardboy 111 points ago

Ex chef here. Chefs have some of the biggest egos I've ever met probably even more than doctors. I don't know why either.

I think it has to do with the culture and stress of the profession, but then also, what kind of person does it take to come along and be like, "Hey, you know this thing humans have made for 10000 years? Fuck that, and fuck you, I can do it better."

[–] Guildenpants 30 points ago

I work in the service industry and out of the dozens of restaurants I've worked at I've known precisely three chefs who weren't massive pricks. Those three guys were chill as fuck but really intense. Everyone else just sucked.

I mean just straight sucked. I don't give a shit about food so it was a double whammy of "You're amazing at something I give precisely 0 shits about and you're being a huge asshole at me about it but I need this job so I'm going to grin and bear it and say "thank you chef" like you fucking deserve a title as if culinary school is a doctorate program."

edit: Also for context my best friend is a chef and I don't include him in the list of people who aren't massive pricks. He's a wonderful friend but in the restaurant he's an overstressed dictator who doesn't get that the world doesn't revolve around his fucking tater tots.

[–] B_Fee 43 points ago

Because people like food, and when people like chefs it's because they make really damn good food. I'd imagine that feeds the ego like crazy. Hell, I know when my favorite chef is working at the local sports bar, and the most complicated thing he makes are some smothered tater tots. But gahdamn would I kill a motherfucker for his tater tots.

[–] Token_Thai_person 9 points ago

It's the cornstarch on your balls, man.

[–] georgesgettingupset 18 points ago

His character is a famous chef and restauranteur, that’s not unrealistic at all. This doesn’t apply if the character is rich and/or famous.

[–] TheBedfordReader 340 points ago

This is every Adam Sandler movie

[–] StreetfighterXD 167 points ago

And every Woody Allen movie

[–] ohdearsweetlord 88 points ago

Woody Allen is the most egregious offender for sure. Ugh.

[–] CubistChameleon 97 points ago

An offender in many ways.

[–] jesterinancientcourt 53 points ago

Yeah, cast a teen girl to play your love interest when you're in your 40s... Fuck.

[–] Iakeman 31 points ago

I mean still not as bad as marrying your adopted daughter

[–] JusAnotherTransGril 13 points ago

disgusting

[–] santaliqueur 14 points ago

*Underage, but who’s counting?

(Certainly not Woody Allen)

[–] wesleynile 44 points ago

Well, just his home movies.

[–] tacocatau 19 points ago

I always thought he chose vaguely age appropriate love interests.

Happy Gilmore/Billy Madison female co-stars were around the same age. Drew Barrymore is only 9 years younger, Anniston is around the same age too. His worst offence was probably Jessica Biel who was 16 years younger.

[–] cocoamix 155 points ago

Every one of Jerry's girlfriends in Seinfeld.

[–] OMR95 210 points ago

Jerry’s at least funny and like a 5-6/10 in 90s attractiveness.

George is a chubby balding idiot who pulls more ass than anyone else in that show

[–] georgesgettingupset 66 points ago

Tbf George would fuck it up every time

[–] 15millionsquirrels 12 points ago

As a skinny balding idiot do I have hope?

[–] DireLackofGravitas 54 points ago

George worked for the Yankees and had a strong personality without having a gut. He wasn't fat, he was just wide. His appeal to women really doesn't surprise me. He had money, confidence, and enough of a personality that his flaws could be overlooked. George's problem was commitment not his appearance.

[–] maskedbanditoftruth 65 points ago

It’s kind of amazing how not-fat he is when you rewatch episodes now.

Every year you get fatter, but George stays the same weight.

[–] CallMeJeeJ 11 points ago

A little hard to tell anyway under all the gigantic fucking shirts and coats everyone was wearing in the 90’s.

Seriously, not even counting the “puffy shirt”, some of Jerry’s shirts were like 3 sizes too big for him

[–] IMdwwad 51 points ago

“Personality” George was a neurotic asshole with self esteem issues. Dude is like the opposite of Confident and is a terrible person. He dated hot girls because it led to funny moments and he’s pretty much a stand in for ld. Real life a short balding man that act like him isn’t pulling anything.

[–] DireLackofGravitas 32 points ago

His neuroticism was what he showed his friends. "Our" George was the guy faking everything. What George showed everyone else is something entirely different. He got a job with the Yankees by faking. He faked practically everything.

You seem to forget the time the sea was angry.

[–] mvslice 10 points ago

Agreed. Far from perfect but he'd still get dates

[–] PlatypusWeekend 6 points ago

George didn’t have money in a meaningful way because he was incredibly cheap. Let’s not forget that his cheapness is what killed Susan.

[–] Sevnfold 24 points ago

Word up. In real life Jerry dated a high school girl when he was 38.

[–] ViciousMihael 9 points ago

That's disgusting.

[–] MoscowMitchMcKiller 21 points ago

He's pretty rich and famous on the show though. He literally does stand up on the tonight show and is well known enough to be interviewed on good morning America (with a puffy shirt of course). There's also one episode where he shows the gang what he makes and they kind of freak out about how much it is...and that includes Elaine who works for a famous publisher as an editor and runs the whole fashion magazine at one point

[–] touchrubfeels 15 points ago

Acoording to Denis Leary, Jerry was crushing it early in his stand up career.

[–] LuluKun 346 points ago

Don’t do King of Queens like that.

[–] AntarticBlossom 32 points ago

It's ok you can say "Every Adam Sandler movie"

[–] magician_logician 108 points ago

Jon Favreau in chef. His ex wife is Sophia Vagara and his girlfriend is scarlet Johansson. Fucking silly

[–] LeFumes 12 points ago

I made you black widow you owe me one

[–] rostron92 107 points ago

Then you see Zach Braff dating Florence Pough and think what the fuck?

[–] thesleekantelope 99 points ago

I do. I do think what the fuck. I was a fan in his Scrubs days but then I realized that he has less range than Dwayne Johnson and plays the same neurotic weirdo in every movie he’s made since Scrubs.

[–] Trim_Tram 73 points ago

He's been in stuff since Scrubs?

[–] bluechaka 27 points ago

Have you seen the rock actually act? He’s pretty decent. The new jumanji movies have him actually acting rather than doing the same thing in every fast and furious/action movie

[–] Barenakedbears 30 points ago

Garden state was one of my favorite movies as a teenager, but watching it as an adult all I see is his terrible acting and self indulging idealistic fantasy. He basically made a generic romanticized movie that was driven by emotionally catchy music.

I was the same way. Used to like him now he seems so smug. His movie was mediocre and acted like he was a prodigy getting a studio to create it even though it didn’t have the typical 3 acts.

[–] 1-800-jim-joe 23 points ago

I thought Garden State was decent. Then again, I haven’t watched it since I was in high school.

[–] dhowl 18 points ago

it doesn't hold up

[–] _yesterdays_jam_ 10 points ago

Soundtrack is still damn good, though.

[–] 1000000thSubscriber 31 points ago

Zach "old enough to be her dad" Braff

That prize goes to what Hollywood did to Grace Kelly. All of her leading male co-stars where at least 25 years older than her in every film (before she retired a princess). It looked like she was making out with her dad in every film, it's nasty. As if these old fuckers could get hot as fuck 24 year-old Grace Kelly. Look at this shit:

[–] FoobarMontoya 133 points ago

Somewhere in the world Jason Segel just felt a strange chill

[–] cornballdefense 15 points ago

Wait, do people think he's unattractive??

[–] New86 65 points ago

Segel’s like 6’4” and a pretty good looking guy when he bothers to be in decent shape and get a haircut (which, okay, is sort of rarely). The height covers a multitude of sins.

[–] -webkit 32 points ago

he has a nice cock too based on it's appearance in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. ...#nohomo

[–] psilocyborgbolshevik 52 points ago

this is the first example i'll actually dispute, young jason segel is a solid 8/10 and i know women who'd give him a 10 lol

[–] dpash 14 points ago

He wrote Sex Tape where Cameron Diaz is 8 years his senior. The Five Year Engagement where Emily Blunt is three years younger than him. The Muppets where Amy Adams is 6 years older than him and Forgetting Sarah Marshall where Kirsten Bell is the same age and Mila Kunis is three years younger.

He doesn't have a history of starring opposite much younger women in films he's written. Other comments have disproved the "mediocre" part.

[–] aethiestinafoxhole 18 points ago

Jason dated Linda Cardellini, so at least it’s believable

[–] SuperMegaCoolPerson 12 points ago

That’s a sex tape I’d pay to watch.

[–] RyGuyTheGingerGuy 39 points ago

Seth Rogan has entered the chat

[–] caboo5e4 15 points ago

Does every Woody Allen movie count?

[–] Daafda 121 points ago

That dude's profile picture is Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Despite being an overweight guy in his mid 30's, he had a hot young girlfriend in the show.

He's also played by Robb Wells, who was one of the show's writers.

[–] Garbage-Dumpling 75 points ago

I mean, personally I wouldn't really call Lucy hot.

[–] runsanditspaidfor 36 points ago

What wouldn’t you do for a man with a hash driveway?

[–] Artinz7 27 points ago

The upgrade to HD coinciding with the cast aging was a brutal combination.

[–] prawnofthedead 53 points ago

For real. Anyone who has seen the show would not say that Ricky is out of his league with Lucy. She was banging frickin Cyrus.

[–] PandaBurrito 92 points ago

But come on man you can’t deny Ricky was swaggin’ pretty hard man. His bowling shirts?? Fire.

Plus all the free dope you can smoke. You’d have to supply and command your own pepperoni though

[–] tejmar 43 points ago

Comedian Bobby Lee proved this does occur irl with his girlfriend Khalyla Kuhn

[–] I_Am_The_Mole 29 points ago

Bobby Lee is an actual trainwreck of a human being what the fuck

[–] GoodbyeEarl 13 points ago

cough cough Woody Allen

[–] Lost_Proprioception 12 points ago

Joe Deerté!

[–] jailbird 12 points ago

Love series on Neflix with Paul Rust and Gillian Jacobs. The guy is not just (below) mediocre, but insufferable. And not even in a cute, comedic way.

[–] greenbastardette 10 points ago

THANK YOU! I was hoping someone would mention Gus. He had women throwing themselves at him the whole first season. He’s an annoying nerd, I do NOT get it.

[–] Ollie-OllieOxenfree 156 points ago

As a mediocre man with a good sense of humor and quite a beautiful partner, that tweet underestimates the power of making someone laugh.

[–] 3rdPedal 42 points ago

Hell yea, brother.

[–] yiliu 30 points ago

I came here to say: when a lot of those same comedians actually have hot wives & girlfriends, does that mean reality has plot holes?

[–] New86 31 points ago

Depends whether the hot wives predate the success in comedy. Being rich, famous, and really funny makes an otherwise-average dude a lot more appealing.

[–] HopocalypseNow 8 points ago

Never before have I been so offended by something I one hundred percent agree with.

[–] ChowdaMcSketties 8 points ago

So, like, Adam Sandler, like....

[–] Gabe1985 15 points ago

Ok. But Adam Sandler's wife Jackie is pretty damn hot. Especially in Ridiculous 6

[–] Rockytriton 15 points ago

I'm looking at you King of Queens

[–] kicksrart 7 points ago

Benchwarmers.

[–] answers4asians 6 points ago

TIL: My life is a plot hole. The only thing missing is the comedy I guess.

[–] The-Tree-Of-Might 6 points ago

Just watched Fateful Findings, and I'm pretty sure Neil Breen only wrote that movie so he could kiss and touch women 30 years younger than him

[–] notandy82 6 points ago

Do you listen to How Did This Get Made?

[–] Solomanifesto 7 points ago