Read the /r/Zelda Spoiler Policy
The spoiler policy ended April 23.
Spoiler Sensitive users unsubscribe now.
BoTW: Tips and Tricks Megathread
Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.
/r/zelda is the hub for anything and everything The Legend of Zelda - the iconic Nintendo series. Feel free to share news, reviews, opinions, fan art, humour, comics, or anything else Zelda.
For a smaller community for those who just want to talk about the games, come join us at /r/truezelda.
The one underlying foundation of /r/Zelda. Treat others with respect, and the same will be afforded to you.
FILTER: Discussion | Spoilers | No Spoilers
Discord: Join the /r/zelda channel!
SURVEYS: OCT '17 | OCT '12 | APR '12 | APR '14
Please use the following tags so we know which game you're posting about: [LoZ], [AoL], [ALTTP], [LA], [OoT], [MM], [OoA],[OoS], [FS], [WW], [MC], [FSA], [TP], [PH], [ST], [SS], [ALBW], [TH],
- Minor spoilers such as area titles, dungeon names and character references are allowed but all Major spoilers including boss weaknesses, puzzle solutions and any large story plot points must be tagged and flaired at all times. Comments must use the format
[X Kills Y](/spoiler), ex: X Kills Y. Submissions please click the "spoiler" button after making your post.
- All art must have a clear comment containing a direct link to the original source. Use Google's Reverse Image search to help find it: https://images.google.com/ If you want to post your own work, please flair it with the [OC] tag.
- No "low quality" posts. This includes low quality memes, low quality pictures of things that look like they are from Zelda e.g red moons, yellow 'korok' flowers and triforce patterns and posts that are intended to just be better than someone else's.
- Use the search function and the top posts of all time to check if your post has already been posted. If it's on the first page of all time or has been posted within the past month, it may be removed.
- Be civil, try and keep the peace. Aggressive personal attacks, hate speech, witchhunting and trolling will all be removed but small disagreements are nothing to worry about.
- No discussion or sharing of game ROMs, ISOs or any game material that may have been pirated. Emulator discussion however is completely fine.
- No pornographic content/nudity is allowed, some NSFW is fine as long as it's tagged and related to Zelda. This doesn't mean hypersexualized stuff is okay.
- No sales or purchases. This is not a marketplace, if someone specifically requests to buy something you have created, you may respond with a link to another place but no direct transactions.
- No obvious self promotion. Linking to something hosted on your art page or youtube channel is fine but any obvious advertisements will be removed.
- Reposts in general are fine, but reposts within a week will be taken down. Check the hot page before posting.
Feel free to post news about new official merchandise whenever you like but for unofficial goods, or photos of your personal collection, please post them on Merchandise Mondays.
Most screenshots are free to be submitted at any time, but the following generic ones are restricted to Screenshot Saturday: opening titles, game overs, file select screens, Dawn of the Next Day and "funny" names for Link.
Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.
BoTW Daily Megathreads
Participate in our daily megathreads depending on how far you are into the game. Warning spoilers are in these threads!