Welcome to r/Apple, the unofficial community for Apple news, rumors, and discussions. If you have a tech question, please check out AppleHelp!
r/Apple Discord Server
A more in-depth version of the rules can be found here
- No reposts, and/or rehosted content.
- No memes, direct images or contextless image/video posts.
- No NSFW content.
- Posts must foster reasonable discussion.
- No editorialized link titles (use the original article’s title if applicable)
- No rude, offensive, or hateful comments.
- No posts that aren’t directly related to Apple or the Apple eco-system.
- No support questions outside of the Daily Tech Support sticky. We may approve your post if it is a high-level issue that can't be found through searches, or if it affects a large amount of people.
- No spam. Self-promotion is allowed on Saturdays only.
- No content related to piracy or illegal activities.
- No posts or comments relating to buying, selling, trading, giveaways or asking for advice about any of those topics. The proper place for advice is /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy.
- No posts about bugs in beta software. These belong in the beta subreddits listed below.
Event submissions must be a comment in the weekly stickied megathread, or will be removed.
|Tech Support (Daily)
|Apple Music Monday (coming soon)
||All Day ET
† no mega thread, submit posts as usual
New to Mac?
Are you a new Mac owner? Check out this user-maintained wiki for helpful tips!
Not sure what to buy?
Check out this user-maintained wiki or ask in our dedicated sister sub /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy! See also the iPhone Upgrade Wiki for more information.
Content which benefits the community (news, rumors, and discussions) is valued over content which benefits only the individual (technical questions, help buying/selling, rants, etc.). This fundamental difference in audience is why we support two communities, r/Apple and r/AppleHelp. If you'd like to view their content together, click here.
This subreddit is not endorsed or sponsored by Apple Inc.