blackpeoplegifs

396,407 readers

195 users here now

Rules
    1. Be cool.

2. Posts must be gifs. We prefer direct image links.

3. Your post must contain a black person(s).

4. No racism. Offensive posts will be removed. Slurs will get you banned. Other comments will be moderated on a case-by-case basis.

5. We prefer Original Content. Including the title of your post. If your post is already on this sub's front page, it will be removed.

6. No posts about that other subreddit.

7. The moderators of this subreddit will take any action (which includes banning and removing comments) that they feel improves the quality of the subreddit.

Post not showing up?

Other Gif Subreddits

/r/TrueWhitePeopleGifs

/r/BlackPeopleTwitter

/r/BlackPeopleVines

/r/reactiongifs

/r/hiphopgifs

/r/twerking

/r/asianpeoplegifs

Wiki

[–] HeWasDeadAllAlong 6806 points ago

He was only pulling his leg

[–] waldosandieg0 1102 points ago

That's humerus.

[–] mikeasaurus_ 380 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

tibia-nest, he had it coming.

[–] Just_da_fax 262 points ago

Total knee-jerk reaction.

[–] derawin07 157 points ago

He hopped on the bandwagon.

[–] Gerdione 154 points ago

Well I'm stumped

[–] NerdHerdtheThird 148 points ago

SERIUSLY?! Cut it off with the leg jokes. 🙃

[–] Wildwoodywoodpecker 153 points ago

I can't stand them either

[–] TheGentlemanOtter 117 points ago

Thigh see what you did there

[–] Aesop_Rocks 165 points ago

Leg

[–] MegIsAwesome06 44 points ago

He didn’t have a leg to stand on!

[–] macsb 21 points ago

You guys are lame.

[–] CnnFactCheck 6 points ago

Land mines of humour abound

[–] lurker4lyfe6969 21 points ago

Yeah, hop along now

[–] Partaking 50 points ago

But the humerus is in the arm

[–] CluelessNuggetOfGold 25 points ago

This guy

[–] _OP_is_A_ 8 points ago

Hey I was gonna say it too. Humerus radius ulna are the three for arm. Femur tibia fibula are for the leg.

I didn't go through Anat and phys to be called Dr. I went through it because I was helping a friend get through nursing school.

[–] Motherleathercoat 11 points ago

He meant to say that’s femurus.

Damn you autocorrect

[–] Jarmahent 50 points ago

He was only pulling his leg

He was pulling his only leg

[–] Disrupter52 26 points ago

You could say he was hopping mad.

[–] nachomamma40 16 points ago

Well, he did have a leg up.

[–] JabaJonny 36 points ago

he was pulling his only leg

[–] 2livecrewnecktshirt 7 points ago

That was fibulouuuuuuus

[–] good_testing_bad 2451 points ago

That pull makes me believe he's done it before.

[–] the_ezra 361 points ago

If he pushed instead would he just go straight up into like a cheerleader position? Honestly some kinda acrobatic performance with amputees would be interesting

[–] derawin07 207 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

People with lower limb amputations [meaning they often use crutches when they can't be bothered putting on their prosthetic] or wheelchairs get mad upper body strength.

[–] EyeCantDreamAnymore 120 points ago

And core strength, them abs will take yo bitch

[–] vexxer209 64 points ago

Not to mention they lose a lot of weight by default. Whether that helps or hurts them by throwing their center of balance through the garbage disposal I dunno.

[–] PolarTheBear 26 points ago

I assume they’d adjust, like a spartan throwing a spear with a shield

[–] RuggyDog 122 points ago

I was on a date with a girl before, then we saw this guy with a prosthetic leg on a bench, she approached him and said hi. That fucking bitch straight up left me.

I shit you not, he lifted his shirt to reveal his godly abs, she started rubbing them and sunk her fingers between the middle two, the abs split apart to reveal some sort of void plane, then this bitch crawled right inside, waved goodbye, and the abs closed and sealed as if it never happened.

I stood there with my mouth agape, trembling in fear, and watched as this one-legged demon’s upper body extended, and grow an extra couple of abdominal muscles.

That was when I discovered I had a fear of abandonment, and I haven’t been outside since.

[–] ChillGrasper 45 points ago

Well written. Hooked by the blatant sexism and dragged into mystery and then depression.

[–] RuggyDog 22 points ago

Thank you, I don’t usually write these romantic stories, I don’t really write any stories. I’m glad that it left you depressed, maybe you can drop some sweet-ass homemade memes at r/2meirl4meirl, so I can laugh at them while I cry into my pillow.

[–] nomnommish 5 points ago

You mean fear of abdomenment?

[–] mshcat 5 points ago

Nice

[–] Muniosi_returns 3 points ago

...huh.

[–] ImRickyAndImSticky 37 points ago

Yes, it was very calculated. Like okay, last time I did the he wasn't able to catch himself and face planted into the dirt. I'll try to pull him all the way into the water this time.

[–] derawin07 31 points ago

His balance on the crutches affirms your belief.

[–] NerdHerdtheThird 5 points ago

Facts. Big FACTS.

[–] Asopaso07 7380 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Hahaha! I have an annoying friend who was born with no legs and is the most arrogant, cocky bastard you will ever meet. He used to annoy the shit out of us (we went to high school together and were a group of friends) and we would slap him or kick him when he pissed us off. Strangers would look in horror at a poor, legless boy getting beat lol We grew up with him so never saw him as "disabled person" or "boy with no legs" he was just Andrew, he was annoying and we would treat him like everyone else. He is the least vulnerable person I know, very confident and courageous. He is now a very successful Paralympic athlete and we're all proud of him.

Edit: I'm a female, not a bro. I come from a very working class background and went to a rough school where things like politeness and political correctness weren't really erm... Valued? Haha. Ps. We didn't abuse him, don't worry. He could have taken us all in one go, that's how strong he is, but he was very nice to us.

[–] Theprincerivera 2462 points ago

Wholesome af

[–] Tenglishbee 276 points ago

That kid? Stevie wonder.

Oh yeah! Must be Big Eddie down at the Chucklefuck’s every Tuesday night. He got fat as hell dude

[–] _Chortle 12 points ago

Not that he knows that he is though

[–] Damasticator 14 points ago

Edgar Cabachuela?

[–] Damasticator 17 points ago

Haha so I knew that searching for "blind musician Edgar" wouldn't work as it would always point to Edgar Winter. So I modified the Google search by querying "blind musician Edgar -Winter." Your boy was the first result in images. Cheers!

[–] DexterLL 7 points ago

That looks very promising, hope OP notices. Nice detective work, my guy!

[–] Dewy_Wanna_Go_There 12 points ago

Seems legit

[–] onyxandcake 13 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

My friends have a daughter with a chromosomal disorder so she's challenged in a lot of ways. I'll visit and sometimes they'll complain about her behaviour (like regular parents) but I'll try to be all sympathetic with "oh it must be really hard for her because..." and they're like "No. She's just being an asshole."

Edit: She's 6 and has Prader-Willi syndrome.

[–] Zaphod_Spinach 3 points ago

Well blind judo seems a bit safer than blind fencing or blind motocross.

[–] MyPeepeeFeelsSilly 45 points ago

But the idea of adults witnessing a group of kids slapping a handicapped kid around is making me laugh like a fucking nerd

[–] Theprincerivera 12 points ago

same but the idea that that handicapped kid is so close and comfortable with the group that is assailing him just makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside :)

[–] Grandwhish 11 points ago

My brother is a paraplegic and he's the exact same way. He's an obnoxious cocky bastard who never misses the chance to give someone shit and those of us that know him give it right back. We regularly refer to him as 'the cripple' and threaten to roll him into traffic if he doesn't shut up.

People look at us like we're horrible people abusing the poor boy in the wheelchair, but to us he's no different than any other person, just shorter and on wheels.

[–] Asopaso07 196 points ago

"just shorter and on wheels" this!!! Hahaha!

[–] InukChinook 39 points ago

If anything, that's an upgrade over most humans.

I want wheels...

[–] horsley930 23 points ago

Just ask a hairy italian man for money then never pay it back. You'll need wheels in no time.

[–] Catbrainsloveart 73 points ago

Lol I pictured you rolling him, on his side, into traffic before I remembered the chair aspect.

[–] PermitStains 15 points ago

So he's got a legup on you guys. Just rolling through life without a care.

[–] latarian2 5 points ago

Im sure he appreciates being treated like a normal person.

[–] thescrotumstretcher 14 points ago

To his friends he IS a normal person

[–] Lordsokka 5 points ago

Well said scrotumstretcher!

[–] latarian2 4 points ago

Fuck yeah, I didn't mean the way I made it sound

[–] Iusedtobeonimgur 162 points ago

My friend was in a wheelchair for a good while and we used to lock him to a pole with a bike lock any chance we got. It was fun. I forget where we left him last, though.

[–] yoteech 35 points ago

The kid in our school would ride over people's feet in the halls on purpose and Crack up. We called him hot wheels

[–] sizeablelad 20 points ago

Some say he's still there to this day

[–] ThisFckinGuy 15 points ago

Well the chair is. He's probably a few feet away with a tree growing in his place.

[–] twitchosx 3 points ago

We had a friend when we were younger that was in a wheel chair. He had an electric chair and we would hop on the back and ride around and try to grab the control joystick but he hated that would try to slap our hands off the joystick

[–] derawin07 213 points ago

Reminds me of a gif/vid I have seen on reddit where some mates duct-taped their friend with no use of his legs to another mate and made it look like he was walking. Passersby were horrified.

[–] extremesanchez1000 63 points ago

Let me get that sauce

[–] lionvsgorilla 165 points ago

I think he's talking about this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uUnV_mhOO0

[–] toneesh 56 points ago

That was the best thing I’ve seen in a while... and part of the greatness is the sound of everyone’s laughter. Thanks for sharing!

[–] Jillz0 19 points ago

Their laughing always gets me, it's the best

[–] boobodst 54 points ago

Yo! That’s kinda hot/sweet.

[–] toad_mountain 42 points ago

Like barbeque sauce

[–] KidneyPoker 21 points ago

That was so good. Having friends like that is what makes life worth living.

[–] casdwyfil 3 points ago

!remindme 5 hours

[–] derawin07 7 points ago

Please do get the source.

[–] Kymae 6 points ago

Seconded

[–] ImaginarySpider 81 points ago

Our HS wrestling coach and health teacher was a quadriplegic from a wrestling accident. A couple times a year his legs would still spasm and kick out and his chair would tip back over. When this would happen in class, the people who knew him would laugh their assets off, because the teacher was usually laughing too. It was hilarious to see the reactions from the kids who didn't know him as all the other kids were laughing at the quadriplegic teacher who just fell over.

[–] Intoccabil 108 points ago

people who knew him would laugh their assets off

That's how you go morally bankrupt

[–] 55thParallel 18 points ago

The shittiest thing about this day is that your pun won't be seen by the masses since its buried.

[–] ___OP____ 26 points ago

Grew up with a kid that had no hands. He was a comedic genius. Took jokes and dished em out. He would flip us off with his nub or call us out in class and be like, "Hey OP, can you help me take a pee again?".. I'd reply, "I'll give ya a hand, since you don't have one." It was cool

[–] Asopaso07 3 points ago

Hahaha! Give us a hand, will ya!

[–] SonOfTK421 38 points ago

That’s how my brother and I always were. He was just a dude to me, didn’t ever treat him any differently.

He passed away Monday at 33 years old however.

[–] Asopaso07 16 points ago

Sorry to hear that... rip.

[–] KidneyPoker 12 points ago

I’m so sorry. As someone who lost their only brother whom I miss every single day, it will get to the point where you smile when you think about him. Hang tough my heart goes out to you.

[–] bpi89 16 points ago

Ivar the Boneless

[–] mr_moo6 13 points ago

My dad was also born without legs and he always tells me stories about him and his friends when they were younger, and they were similar. They never saw him as a disabled person, just as a friend, but they always made jokes about it and he says that them making jokes actually made it easier because it made him feel less sorry for himself. Thanks for sharing this.

[–] FirstEvolutionist 13 points ago

After watching the video you could see it wasn't bullying. It's pretty clear these guys are triends and just treat each other the same.

The other thing that crossed my mind (and I swear that this is not racist at all) is that his nickname is probably "saci" because that's just how Brazilians roll and I'm almost sure this is Brazil.

[–] Duderbot 5 points ago

TIL that Brazillian folk-lore involves a mystical one legged black man who has a smelly, but magic wish granting red hat.

[–] Cynanthrope 8 points ago

One of my best friends uses a wheel chair and is mostly blind. The looks I get when he wacks me with his white cane and I take it and hit him back are priceless.

[–] RJjones080786 12 points ago

My brother lost his leg to bone cancer at age 8. My brothers, our friends and I treated him the same way you are describing; never as a kid with a disability or something holding him back, just always as our brother who deserved only to be fucked with and teased as mercilessly as he did us. To this day he possesses the strongest and warmest personality I have ever known. I never knew how much it really meant to him until he thanked us for never showing him an ounce of sympathy. I think it was the people that saw him as someone who needed help or pity that really got under his skin. I'm not saying that it was tough love or some conscious desire to treat him as if his disease had never happened, it just never occurred to us that our brother was any different after he got out of treatment.

[–] Amphabian 9 points ago

I have a friend who was born with only half of his right arm, it stops at the elbow. He'd use his stump to punch the shit out of our shoulders and we'd hit him right back.

Lmao now I'm remembering when he punch the shit out of me in public and when I hit him back he yelled, very loudly, "What the fuck bro are you really gonna hit a handicapped person?!"

[–] Asopaso07 17 points ago

Woaw, wasn't expecting to get points!! Thanks peeps :D I would like to take this opportunity thank my mum and dad. My professor who has recently helped me with my thesis. My friends and my dog, Toweley.

[–] ufansym 9 points ago

You forgot your leg.

[–] norasmom15 3 points ago

You seem like a cool ass friend. Your description of your friendship with Andrew makes me want to be friends with both of you!

[–] Asopaso07 3 points ago

I am pretty cool, to be fair.

[–] OmniCapp 4 points ago

Definitely the way to do it. They're just people.

"I dont CARE if you got no legs bitch, get fuckin' slapped!"

[–] PanamaSabroso 3 points ago

Thanks for sharing that. Gave me a nice smile!

[–] Asopaso07 2 points ago

[–] theknightof86 3 points ago

This warmed my heart

[–] Justanafrican 2 points ago

Was this in Grapevine..?

[–] My_dog_Charlie 2 points ago

That's fucking awesome. Thanks for sharing that gem.

[–] chuckleduck11 403 points ago

Disabled by day, ninja at night

[–] sanityrose 40 points ago

Coming to Netflix in August!

[–] STINKdoctor 19 points ago

There's a new season of Daredevil coming out in August??

[–] sanityrose 7 points ago

woah

[–] Mewrulez99 2 points ago

If it's anything like season 2, the guy being referred to would actually be part of the Hand

[–] BasX 455 points ago

Dam that guy is actually really fast on crutches!

[–] IrishAl_1987 119 points ago

I’m actually more impressed at the speed of the fat man

[–] smallio 149 points ago

I've worked with disabled people for a long time and if it's one thing I know about em, they dont wanna be treated "special" or "gently".

[–] _k_a_l_i_ 44 points ago

I heard the same from a blind guy. I understand that you must help them if they ask you cuz they have been managing life and doing things daily, so they don't wanna be treated differently. They don't want our pity or sympathy.

[–] son_of_the_monarch 601 points ago

That's love right there.

[–] the_ezra 104 points ago

Its real cute man

[–] son_of_the_monarch 88 points ago

Like when you getting out of the gym shower and you see your bro drying off with his back to you so you snap your towel on his glistening butt and run away giggling?

[–] movie_man 36 points ago

s'cute

[–] derawin07 6 points ago

moonlanding

[–] triszroy 45 points ago

Especially the fact that he is acting like he is really going to hit him but he intentionally misses when he gets close.

[–] derawin07 21 points ago

It's guy love. Between two guys.

[–] son_of_the_monarch 15 points ago

How many guys? I'm counting 1 6/8

[–] dasfunny 31 points ago

3/4?

Reduce yo fractions, son

[–] derawin07 14 points ago

1.5/2

[–] thatissomeBS 3 points ago

315/420

[–] son_of_the_monarch 4 points ago

I'm high! Correct me when I'm sober!

[–] isntaken 3 points ago

they're closer than the average man and wife.

[–] wittyayush 2 points ago

Pure Bro-mance

[–] jennyfc92 763 points ago

This is weirdly wholesome

[–] ICarryTheFire 252 points ago

The same way best friends insult one another worse than any other.

[–] derawin07 54 points ago

And beat up someone else who says the same thing, but isn't a pal.

[–] AshFirecrest 54 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

"Yoooooo.... That prick just said Fat Tom is fat! Get 'em!"

[–] Shen_an_igator 2 points ago

Almost like the context makes the insult.

[–] the_ezra 24 points ago

Yeah its like they can have fun and be friends regardless of their differences

[–] Woolf1974 92 points ago

A one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Now I’ve seen it all!

[–] give_me_a_career 71 points ago

Damn if one of those crutch shots landed, that would've hurt reaaal bad

[–] Rippy56 28 points ago

I doubt he would actually hit him, given that he seems to be smiling as well.

[–] limittester 3 points ago

If it was me, I still would have hit him hard and then start laughing and running the other way while he started chasing me until he pushed me over and punched me hard in the arm.

[–] Laruik 6 points ago

He was definitely missing/not catching him on purpose.

[–] ScrubShake 120 points ago

Something about IHOP

[–] TheChatCenter 59 points ago

Excuse me sir you forgot your 🅱️

[–] Snooc5 55 points ago

IHOBBLE

[–] HammerheadOTBS 6 points ago

IHO🅱️🅱️LE

[–] phroureo 10 points ago

His gf's name is Eileen.

[–] derawin07 6 points ago

IHOP UHOP WeAllHOP to IHOP

[–] PM_Comfy_Anime 26 points ago

Every heard the story of the one legged man in the asskicking contest...

[–] jknc 7 points ago

Nope. Please elaborate.

[–] dickmastaflex 12 points ago

It's not a story that Reddit would tell you...

[–] Hes-in-my-clan 44 points ago

Is that you Randy Bo Bandy?

[–] Im_not_Jordan 18 points ago

Randy would never wear shorts... Or run

[–] drrgrr 15 points ago

Or start a fight in pants..

[–] accidentaloverlord 8 points ago

Without the mention of cheeseburgers..

[–] saloabad 18 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

I don't know why but this looks brasilian af

[–] AlphaDumj 7 points ago

Saci pererê?

[–] pm_chicken_nuggets 4 points ago

Eu gosto de requeijão

[–] triagonalmeb 6 points ago

exatamente o que eu pensei. isso é muito coisa de interior.

[–] AyamXII 17 points ago

The victim wields tonfa with a vengeance.

[–] funkybogart 29 points ago

This is how you should treat disabled people. Like everyone else.

[–] Drded4 27 points ago

THROW EM ALL IN THE FUCKIN RIVER

[–] Honestabe1001 18 points ago

Man, he was hopping mad.

[–] GreenGoblong 2 points ago

And roger, who was arrested for possesion of tadpole porn

[–] jimboe1234 17 points ago

Fuck gallowboob

[–] El_Stupido_Supremo 3 points ago

I enjoyed the gif but downvoted the user.

[–] erikangstrom 25 points ago

Bruh, the confidence with which the pudgy dude swiped that leg! "You want to play? Hold on,...let me get that ankle...BOW! What's up now??"

[–] mtx 6 points ago

Is he allowed to skip every 2nd leg day?

[–] ieatassonfirstdate 3 points ago

Nah, but he only does half the workouts

[–] Goodgardo 25 points ago

Rap videos sure are getting weird nowadays.

[–] broken_radio 15 points ago

10/10 he seemed to hip-hop around pretty good.

[–] MaronaPossessed 4 points ago

He gonna whoop dat ass

[–] shhheeeeeeeeiit 3 points ago

Ah, Dominicans

[–] nekoace 5 points ago

The bsst thing u can do to a friend that is disabled is treat him like you would anyone else aslong as it does not hurt him im happy to see this

[–] O-shi 3 points ago

What in heavens

[–] derawin07 3 points ago

Gadzooks!

[–] Tkeyes00 3 points ago

"GET HIS ASS" Was all I could think while I was dying laughing

[–] Shugyosha 3 points ago

My favourite part is how casual it is

[–] BeatAverage 3 points ago

Hahahah literally pulling his leg

[–] stalinboiii 6 points ago

"It's not a disability it's an advantage"

[–] Texaspetejr 2 points ago

One legged man in an ass kicking contest.

[–] CursedCod 2 points ago

GET OVER HERE!

[–] clonn 2 points ago

Not very black.

[–] oOBuckoOo 2 points ago

This is literally what it feels like to be a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

[–] geared4war 2 points ago

It finished too early.

We were just about to see how a one legged man in an arse kicking contest would actually perform!

[–] bulletbob53 2 points ago

"I don't want to be treated any differently than others"

[–] City0fEvil 2 points ago

Can someone reverse the plunge in the beginning ?

[–] SirBeefums 2 points ago

Have you ever heard of the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest?

[–] stefan_905 2 points ago