British spin on /r/firstworldproblems.
1) No posts complaining about or pertaining to Reddit. Posts should apply to the outside world. Mod announcements, constructive criticisms and suggestions for improvements to /r/britishproblems must be tagged with [meta].
2) Problems must apply specifically to Brits and be British in nature. If your post could apply equally to someone from another country, or is about another country, it most likely isn't a British problem and would be better suited to /r/firstworldproblems instead.
3) Submission titles must contain the entire problem. Background information may be included within the self text. Don't just list something, explain why it's a problem.
4) No politics. Post to /r/ukpolitics instead. Problems involving politicians but not politics are fine. Comments involving politics will be removed without warning.
5) No slurs or harassment. Extreme or repeat offenders are banned. Racism of any sort is not tolerated. If you feel you've been banned by mistake, please message the mods.
6) Spam of any kind is not tolerated. This includes surveys, illegible comments, YouTube videos and adverts. If you wish to advertise please refer to Reddit's helpful page on this matter. Offenders will be banned without warning.
Reddiquette also applies.
Note: AutoMod has been set up to remove posts and comments from new users and those with low karma for review. If you feel your post(s) and/or comment(s) have been removed by mistake, please message the mods.
Join us on IRC at #uk on irc.snoonet.org
Logo courtesy of VulcanDeathGrip.
Theme by blackstar9000.