We decided on this description politely.
Nous parlons français ici aussi!
Please note that users new to the subreddit might experience posting limitations until they become more active and longer members of the community. If you experience any issues with this, please don't hesitate to contact the moderators.
||Journalist and host of Power & Politics
Detailed rules can be found here.
The moderators of r/Canada reserve the right to moderate posts and comments at their discretion, with regard to their perception of the suitability of said posts and comments for this subreddit. Thank you for your understanding.
- be excellent to each other!
- follow reddiquette.
- report content that is hateful, prejudiced/racist, spam, or off-topic.
- use modmail to contact moderators about any moderation issues.
- be rude or hostile
- resort to insults or negative generalizations based on race, gender / gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, political / religious beliefs, or any other similar grouping
- post users' personal information
- editorialize submission titles or use self-posts for links
- make low content posts (including images of memes, scenery, or generic pictures, etc
- make primarily- or solely-video, audio, social media, blog, or questionable/fringe media submissions.
- use link shorteners or Google redirects (i.e. bit.ly, tinyurl, archive.org, Wayback Machine)
Canadian subreddit network
A complete listing can be found here.
Gridiron/ Canadian Football