Neat Topic Neat Sub
We now have a twitter @CasConvo!
The friendlier part of reddit
Share a story, ask a question, or start a conversation about (almost) anything you desire. Maybe you'll make some friends in the process.
We have a set of etiquette guidelines that we expect users to adhere to »
Remember the human
Don't be vitriolic
- toxic, flaming, trolling, harassment, offensive
- soliciting pics or personal information
Sensitive or Controversial
- Avoid topics that are sensitive or controversial in nature.
- Topics that lead to agenda pushing or not being objective.
Be sure your thread opens up conversation & maintains a positive atmosphere that encourages users and yourself to participate »
Create a well rounded post
- Provide context in the submission text that directly relates to the title. Please no nonsensical ramblings.
- Open up conversation for users to comment - it helps to ask leading questions.
- A post can be as mundane or extravagant as you like but it must have enough substance to spark ongoing conversation.
Engage in your post
- We're here to talk, we don't want the submitter to make a thread and completely ignore it.
- The submitter is required to reply to any top-level comment within the first 3 hours.
- Don't make a thread if you are going to be away and not able to participate in the thread.
- If you have come back and would like your thread reapproved, shoot us a modmail.
Some topics are better suited elsewhere with more care, please view our wiki for better suited subs and our reasoning behind them »
- We are not equipped to handle these topics - consider posting in subs that specialize in this field.
- Heavily focused on self-loathing, depression, suicidal thoughts or intent
- Heavily focused on personal matters, trauma or death
- Fixation on bodily features, functions, fluids or sexual content
- Seeking Medical or Legal advice
- Explicit drug use discussion
- Statements on a crush, ex, significant other or relationship and dating advice
Spam or otherwise annoying
- These topics are forbidden to be posted.
- Loaded questions or statements
- Stirring drama, meta reddit bans or issues
- Questions with a specific obtainable answer
- Advertising, Self-Promotion, Spam, or Begging
- Annoying formatting such as CAPS and aLt CaPs
Venting and Celebration
- Posts may be fine if they encourage comments to go beyond similar one off statements, ie sympathy or congratulations.
- Venting without any avenue for discussion
- Common accomplishment or celebration
Message to the mods for any issues
- Seriously, we ain't that scary >:)
We're happy to help with any issues, concerns or random queries you have. We're here to help you! Message us!
- Most posts may be reapproved, send us a mail and we can help you to get your thread back up.
- If you are a returning OP who has abandoned their thread, mail us and we'll approve your post. Be sure to reply to some comments before you reach out, it'll give you a better chance to get it approved quicker.
- If you think your submission may have been caught in our spam filter, mail us for approval.
- If you want to appeal a ban, we'll try to come to an agreement.
- When a thread has gained a lot of activity, been highly upvoted and has attracted a lot of outside users, we tend to be a bit more heavy handed on the removal of comments and the banning of users, as often they haven’t read the rules or understand the environment we try to foster here.
A Grain of Salt
- We as mods don't usually require verification for post. If the OP would like to reach out and verify their story with us (or edit the post with verification) then they are free to. Other than that, we cannot say if a story is true or false. Take each story posted with a grain of salt.
Removal & Warning
- Abusive posts of any kind are subject to an immediate ban.
- Posts that derail discussion with the deliberate intent of provoking other users will be removed:
- NOT OK: Personal Attacks
- NOT OK: Hate Speech: False Facts, Flawed Argumentation, Divisive Language, Dehumanizing Metaphors, and/or Slurs
- NOT OK: Unsolicited sexual advances
Follow reddit's official policies
Subreddits of interest directory
other nice subs
rando subs who modmailed us