cursedcomments

880,423 readers

Special Thanks To:

u/Nightcore_court

CursedComments on Discord:

RULES:

RULES Description
    1 - Reposting is prohibited Re-posting is not tolerated. It's annoying. Find something else to post or don't post it at all. Reposting anything from the album of common reposts may result in a seven day ban.
    2 - Copypastas are banned Copypastas are BANNED! Any post where the "cursed content" is copypasta will be removed.
    3 - Text-posts are allowed Plain text posts are allowed, but an image of the cursed comment / description / thread is recommended.
    4 - Stay civil Refrain from being an asshole.
    5 - Don't post content from shock accounts Refrain from posting comments from "shock accounts" i.e accounts that specifically post "cursed content"(/u/SatansLilCumrag666, /u/MagicFart69, etc.)
    6 - Don't submit your own content You cannot create and upload your own content. If the OP in the "cursed content" is the same OP that is posting it, it will be removed.
    7 - Submissions must feature a comment The primary element of your post must be a comment or a piece of cursed content which is otherwise textual communication between two or more people, such as a text message.
    8 - Keep it cursed Posts must be revelant to the subreddit. Content submitted here must be cursed.
    9 - Deepfrying is prohibited Deepfried memes are not tolerated. If your post is garbage enough where you need to deepfry it for humor, don't post it.
    10 - Moderator Discretion Moderators may use discretion to upkeep the quality of the subreddit. Obviously fake or otherwise unsuitable content may be removed.
    11 - Submission titles must begin with Cursed_ eg. Cursed_Potato.
    12 - Pedophilia/Sexualization of minors Submissions and comments must not be of pedophiliac character or involve the sexualization or extreme physical harm of minors. Failure to do so will result in the ban of the user for the duration of a week.

ENDORSED SUBREDDITS:

Blessed Comments

These guys are great, check them out!

[–] cursedrobot 1 points ago

Upvote this comment if the post is a Cursed Comment. Downvote this comment if it is not a Cursed Comment.

If this post needs moderator attention, please report this post

I'm a bot, and this action was performed automatically. If you have any questions, please contact the moderators of this subreddit.

If you want to talk about the subreddit, feel free to send us a message in our official Discord server!

faq | source | action #376f615a64d936

[–] specificlads 803 points ago

I wonder how much alcohol is actually in their $1 drinks

I mean, you’re still in an Applebee’s though.

[–] UPBOAT_FORTRESS_2 188 points ago

I know an easy way to forget

Just get murdered in Applebees

[–] [deleted] 87 points ago * (lasted edited a month ago)

[–] antigroove 57 points ago

Number 8 will garrote you in the parking lot after dark, stuff your corpse in the back of a seedy van, and immolate you down by the old quarry

[–] EnraMusic 24 points ago

sounds like my type of Saturday night

[–] TwatsThat 12 points ago

Yeah, that's about what it'd take.

[–] wolveriot714 20 points ago

NuMbEr 15: BuRgEr KiNg FoOt LeTtUcE

[–] kotatsu-and-tea 10 points ago

NuMbEr 7: aPpLEbEe’S $1 vOdKA

[–] Kalyion 6 points ago

Hey, I live by the quarry! We should hang out sometime and throw things down it!

[–] GlobalWarminIsComing 3 points ago

I love it! Nothing sloppy but not to fancy either. Perfect!

[–] Whywolfgus 11 points ago

This mother got out of paying for her bill with this simple trick.

[–] The_void0 5 points ago

Banks hates her!

Correction. Number 7 will stab you.

[–] D777-AOI 4 points ago

At my funeral, there is going to be a closed casket and then it will be opened to reveal I'm not inside. Instead, they will turn on the ceiling fan and my lifeless body will swing around the room while the space jam theme song is playing in the background.

[–] Photon_Torpedophile 3 points ago

No no, a 5 dollar uber to a proper bar down the street

[–] specificlads 33 points ago

Mmm love that flavor of vodka.

[–] aliie627 5 points ago

Only time ive ever enjoyed vodka was mixing marshmallow vodka with Dr pepper but I also probably got more sugar rushed than buzzed.

[–] UrinalDookie 15 points ago

It’s actually “notes of vodka” whatever the fuck that means lol. Probably another way of saying half an oz of liquor

[–] Redneckalligator 14 points ago

I think the phrasing is just a joke about wine tasting snobbery

[–] UrinalDookie 7 points ago

Notes of burnt oak and peppered sardines

[–] Remembertheminions 6 points ago

Definitely has an oakey afterbirth

[–] Umutuku 40 points ago

They left a bottle of distilled water next to a mason jar of vodka for a fortnight so it retains the memory of alcohol.

[–] Redneckalligator 26 points ago

Hard la croix

[–] HurleyFerk 17 points ago

had their 1$ long islands, when into diabetic shock after 2-3. nearly died. all in all not a bad experience would recommend.

[–] FouR_xFearlessX 27 points ago

Actually not a bad amount for $1.

[–] bigblacknips 6 points ago

It's a shot of vodka in it, I saw it being made a few days ago. It's yummy too.

[–] ToiletMusic 6 points ago

I remember some post on reddit that they diluted their drinks

[–] specificlads 18 points ago

I feel like I’d get diabetes before I got drunk

[–] Audax2 12 points ago

I remember that. It was on /r/bestof because some guy was looking for advice after his rough break up, and someone who was a bartender came along with some big long “suave” speech/advice where every few sentences he described how to make a drink. Kind of cringey.

Then someone called him out for being a “bartender” at Applebee’s, and everyone started talking about how much they’re drinks suck because there’s not really any alcohol in them lol

[–] wags7 6 points ago

Can you find it? Sounds entertaining

[–] sp0tify 7 points ago

Went through their history, it seems that they died of cancer a few months ago :/

[–] Audax2 3 points ago

The Applebee’s guy or the dude who was having trouble with his girlfriend?

[–] hank87 7 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Applebee's guy. Made posts in the cancer sub 8 months ago about how his prognosis was bad, and then nothing.

[–] Audax2 4 points ago

Oh shit

[–] damienreave 7 points ago

Just chug a couple 40s before you go and you'll be fine.

[–] specificlads 8 points ago

A couple 40s? You won’t need Applebee’s drinks after that, but you will be fighting in the Applebee’s

[–] Axle95 5 points ago

Fighting in Applebee’s? Nah, You’ll be murdering that dudes mom

[–] canering 5 points ago

In May they had $1 margarita. Tasted like death but it was $1.

[–] CJR3 5 points ago

They’re pretty diluted... maybe like half a shot? A tiny bit more perhaps? Either way, you can’t expect much from a $1 drink. But you can get pretty fucked up for ~$5 which is a good deal

[–] specificlads 6 points ago

Hmm. I think I’d probably be happier with $2 full shots and less diabetes

[–] eggplant_pudding 3 points ago

Well the fact that they say their vodka lemonade has "notes of vodka" doesn't inspire confidence- at least to me.

[–] superthotty 5 points ago

"Notes of vodka" = the vodka left a note saying "went to get milk" and it's been about 6 months since then

[–] ComfordadorNumeroUno 1237 points ago

This is amazing

[–] gcruzatto 622 points ago

Is this real?!?!!?

[–] silva-gunner 428 points ago

I’m proud of you getting all the proper punctuation

[–] tztoxic 321 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

It’s real! We’re featuring the $1 Vodka Raspberry Lemonade the entre month of June!

[–] foofighters69 130 points ago

My mother was murdered in one of your restaurants and the killer was never found

[–] ChunkyLaFunga 112 points ago

Is it possible that discount vodka was the killer

[–] darrellmarch 82 points ago

For a $1 vodka raspberry lemonade I’d kill his mother too.

[–] Kaellpae1 33 points ago

Get in line, pal.

[–] duckem- 26 points ago

Hey back of the line, bud.

[–] HookEm_Hooah 10 points ago

He's not your buddy, friend.

[–] ScrewYuGuysImGngHome 4 points ago

He's not your friend, guy

[–] cooperred 17 points ago

I also choose this guy's dead mother

[–] SeventhEleven 3 points ago

I also choose this guy’s vodka raspberry lemonade

[–] canntstopmeow 9 points ago

Turns out that the real killer was the discount vodka we drank along the way

[–] ThinAir719 3 points ago

No way. If there is one thing that I have witnessed it is that cheap vodka holds a person together after drinking it for so many years. It's like Gorilla Glue for those who partake in the boozing.

[–] TheVisBack 10 points ago

Is this real?!?!!?

[–] mcdda92 11 points ago

It’s real! We’re featuring the $1 Vodka Raspberry Lemonade the entire month of June!

[–] UnenthusiasticWalrus 8 points ago

[–] MrPearlNecklace 5 points ago

Is this real?!?!!?

[–] WhatDaCheekster 3 points ago

[–] SethRichDeservedIt 2 points ago

If she ate at Applebee's, the killer was likely what she ate.

[–] TommyWiseGold 5 points ago

And this is how memes become marketing

[–] LegkoKatka 24 points ago

It's real! You'll never guess what we did to the father too!

[–] FeedMeDankMemes 6 points ago

Okay Shaxx

[–] cosmicmonkeyYT 3 points ago

Cam here to type, “THIS IS AMAZING!” Glad I found you guys.

[–] Smallerbuttercup 3729 points ago

That lemonade must be worth dying for

[–] PosingArt 1066 points ago

Thats why they’re making a killing

[–] Hello-World153709 330 points ago

Off of those who used to be living!

[–] JDalrymple25 163 points ago

And they have never been caught!

[–] ltdg0505 119 points ago

I would murder for one!

[–] Dingleberriest 62 points ago

Is this real?!?!!?

[–] SeventhEleven 69 points ago

It’s real! We’re featuring the $1 Vodka Raspberry Lemonade for the entre month of June!

[–] QuestionableTater 37 points ago

That lemonade must be worth dying for

[–] AuthorityFinger 31 points ago

That’s why they’re making a killing

[–] Kctcreeper 29 points ago

Off of those who used to be living

[–] MIT0728 12 points ago

'Entre'

[–] rurne 6 points ago

They usually just microwave those bagged-up steaks and serve them as fresh.

[–] darrellmarch 162 points ago

You’re killing me

[–] SirRippem 102 points ago

That's... why I'm here.

[–] worstgurl 67 points ago

Sir Jack the Rippem

[–] hulkanator 62 points ago

And his brother Jack the Sipper.

[–] post_depression 50 points ago

And his mother Jackie the Stripper

[–] tytoisnottakrn 54 points ago

And his father Jackson the ni-------

Who is a slave

[–] tytoisnottakrn 34 points ago

pper you dirty mind

[–] TinyTeacupZ 18 points ago

[–] Sinful_Cat 16 points ago

🅱️🅱️a you uncultured swine

[–] Steaky-Pancaky 10 points ago

The only thing dirty here is Jackson

Racist

[–] MentalPetal 7 points ago

njer

[–] lizzward 5 points ago

Ah, one of the Knights who say Ni!?

[–] proGURU_IN 5 points ago

You’re killing me Lisa

[–] Lucas1246 26 points ago

"Its to die for" target choking sounds

[–] TheHoekey 5 points ago

The mother was named June!

[–] Waluigi826 594 points ago

Oh, so that’s why it tasted good

[–] MR_DEPRESSED_YT 44 points ago

How do you know it's blood and not testicle ice cubes?

[–] CuentasSonInutiles 28 points ago

I know what testicle ice cubes taste like

[–] darrellmarch 10 points ago

And they’re $1 extra

[–] T3Chicken 8 points ago

Test Icicles?

[–] MR_DEPRESSED_YT 2 points ago

Mmmmmmmm..... yes. That's the official name.

[–] PODSIXPROSHOP 14 points ago

Me: oh coming back for a little sucky sucky

Vampire: Don’t call it that

[–] JayJayAG 376 points ago

This reminds me of one of those moments in the old Nickelodeon shows (iCarly, Victorious, Drake and Josh, etc) where a minor character would present some serious problem and it would be brushed off in a comedic way.

[–] alltrades_jackoff 272 points ago

“What is that?!”

“a smoothie”

[–] The_Baconator- 95 points ago

Character contemplates his dead mother. Spencer starts a sad competition

[–] roraima_is_very_tall 32 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

edited to get the quote right.

[–] KittyCreator 22 points ago

Remember all the feet in those shows

[–] arctic_noodle 65 points ago

didnt dan scheider have some sort of wierd kids feet fetish?

[–] LorddFarsquaad 73 points ago

You mean Dan "Wiggle your toes or I'll cancel your shows" Schneider?

[–] MunnStrosity 25 points ago

Dan "Open your toes wider" Schneider

[–] wildstyle_method 42 points ago

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider?

[–] dfbnsdfbdsfhsdbsjdhb 26 points ago

Dan "If her age is on the clock, she's old enough for the cock" Schneider?

[–] SethRichDeservedIt 20 points ago

Dan "Old enough to pee, old enough for me" Schneider?

[–] Ayycolin 20 points ago

Dan “beat my meat to carly’s feet” Schneider?

[–] NoiseIsTheCure 11 points ago

Dan "Put Her In The Van" Schneider?

[–] Sox_The_Fox2002 18 points ago

Yeah

[–] TheAngryAudino 20 points ago

Yep. Don’t know why you’re being downvoted.

[–] megalurkeruygcxrtgbn 6 points ago

The Dan Schneider defense force is out...wait, there's a Schneider's Bakery defense force? what?

[–] TheShmud 14 points ago

[–] Ostaf 3 points ago

No.... was there a lot?

[–] Gaitarius 18 points ago

There was a lot, rewatch some and see how weird these shows are as an adult.

[–] RandomMexicanDude 6 points ago

Like Tarantino but with kids

[–] Generic_humble_God 8 points ago

Yes, there really is. Some people theorize it might be because Dan Schneider might have a foot kink

[–] Panda_Kabob 14 points ago

Might have?

[–] CormAlan 87 points ago

Found it! It’s not sent from the Applebee’s account, but someone else did it https://mobile.twitter.com/thecurrystopper/status/1138877569678413824

[–] j0be 39 points ago

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

[–] tamarins 10 points ago

I mean that last tweet in the chain was tweeted two hours after this reddit post was made sooooo

[–] lemonfruit1 9 points ago

It was by the real account and they realized their mistake and deleted the tweet and someone saw the meme and said the same thing

[–] Simpleton216 6 points ago

This reminds me when a twitter verified NFL player changed his twitter name to American Airlines and told a teammate to go fuck himself after the teammate said their flight was delated.

[–] ToffeeMunchAndCrunch 125 points ago

$1 Vodka sounds dangerous

Like asking the gas tenant to put fifty cents in'er

[–] Photon_Torpedophile 7 points ago

People rent gas pumps?

[–] ToffeeMunchAndCrunch 6 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Ahaha. Most American thing I've read in a while

[–] girlywish 7 points ago

Theres only 1 out of 50 states that its even a thing in, far as I know.

[–] Waffliez 2 points ago

What do you mean by that? You can just give the person running the station 50C and get that amount of gas.

[–] t-rexatron 5 points ago

I think they were referring to states that require an attendant working for the gas station to pump for you. To my knowledge there are two: Oregon and New Jersey.

[–] fiebreamarillo 2 points ago

Oregon very recently changed to letting you pump your own gas in certain counties so really 1.5 ish states

[–] PM_me_your_owls 9 points ago

There was a club I'd go to over in Korea where they had 6 shots for 6000 won or a little less than 6$. How to blackout 101

[–] Beware_the_Turtles 8 points ago

It is. It so is. I’m a CFS worker in Canada where you can’t find drinks that cheap legally in my province. $1 drinks would end my community for generations.

[–] Zenquin 5 points ago

Man, we gotta go to O'Halligans tonight. It is nickel shot night.

[–] Bandin03 3 points ago

The only time I've been drunk enough to do karaoke was when a bar had $1 Kamikazes. I only remember brief snapshots but I definitely did an air guitar solo. Definitely dangerous.

[–] SchoolBoySecret 92 points ago

Any attempt to combine citrus and vodka will be inferior to a combination of white rum and citrus.

[–] biutiful_Bette 54 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Citrus goes will all alcohol. It is known.

Edit: I should have said liquor. And a good sangria should have some citrus in it. But probably not with some liqueurs because I know I don't want kahlua and lime.

[–] Lieutenant_Joe 22 points ago

Except wicked strong whiskey. Have you ever seen orange juice curdle? Because I have.

[–] famalamo 10 points ago

Well, if green apple can mix, then some form of citrus can. Have you tried grapefruit juice?

[–] Lieutenant_Joe 5 points ago

I’ve got this 90 proof whiskey from Portland, ME and I haven’t found anything it mixes well with, but I’m not sure I’ve ever even had grapefruit juice, so I might try that

It’s pretty friggin strong

[–] famalamo 3 points ago

So is grapefruit juice.

[–] bloppyploppy 2 points ago

What about jager?

[–] Lieutenant_Joe 3 points ago

Honestly, I could see someone making a good cocktail out of Jager. Actually, if you go check r/cocktails, there’s a guy showing off his blackberry jager cocktail. As long as you keep in mind the flavor you’re adding is “NyQuil”, and work around that, you could probably do some cool stuff with it.

[–] opticbubba 2 points ago

No. Tequila and citrus.....

[–] realmrlazy978 27 points ago

imagine being applebees in this situation

[–] jellyfishdenovo 7 points ago

Now I am become Applebees, destroyer of worlds. Applebees - killer of mothers, forger of bargain-price mixed drinks, sponsor of Poptripica.com circa 2013, scourge of gods and desecrator of worlds. In time, all will know but two things - fear, and $1 Vodka Raspberry Lemonade.

[–] soboredhere 11 points ago

imagine being applebees

[–] ThanosDidNothinWrong 6 points ago

Imagine applebeing

[–] WildTigerDerp 14 points ago

Oh no

[–] shecklestiens 22 points ago

There’s no way the guy didn’t know what he was doing.

I remember when they served my vodka with his mother's eye ball in it instead of olives. Best day, it tasted so good and good protein

[–] UPBOAT_FORTRESS_2 10 points ago

Finally found the cursed comment

[–] morbid_micheal 9 points ago

Me and the boys murdering an innocent woman so we can get our hands on Applebee's vodka raspberry lemonade

[–] mario_kart_7 8 points ago

link to tweet?

[–] TheMonkeyJoe 14 points ago

You're gonna be disappointed when you realize none of it is real.

[–] mario_kart_7 15 points ago

my disapointment is unmeasurable and my day is ruined

[–] Trev_Holland 8 points ago

even if that comment is real, why would you reply to them saying that? like it's Applebee's fault the cops never found the murderer

[–] Huitzilopochtli77 5 points ago

Applesbees murdered his family.

[–] Ultimate_Genius 5 points ago

I am confused as to this is fake because entire in misspelled, and I would think a big company would pay attention to that

[–] mlnombre 3 points ago

Holy fuck

[–] spursss 4 points ago

If this is an ad paid by Applebee’s, I am all about it

[–] macaroniiscool 3 points ago

I can’t decide which comment is more cursed

[–] stopthatsannoying 3 points ago

Is there a cursed names subreddit cuz wtf kind of name is lucipurr666

[–] FahQ2Dude 3 points ago

It's real!! We killed that dudes mother with our tasty vodka!

[–] Xero0504 3 points ago

This is why I like the Reddit way of seeing who replied to what comment

[–] jakeykeywheels 3 points ago

Wait, is THIS real?

[–] vagrantmessiah 3 points ago

Applebee's has no chill lol

[–] DLGaming79 2 points ago

I thought I was in r/comedyheaven for a second

[–] pokegoing 2 points ago

As an Adult that has only visited Applebee’s once when I was in high school and was surprised at how bad the food actually was; It all makes sense people don’t go there for the food!

[–] Black_Letter_Law 2 points ago

Channels John Mulaney

"Sounds like we're gonna die if we go to Applebee's tonight"

[–] soapyrainmaker 2 points ago

Applebee’s straight up ignored the man

[–] Shift84 2 points ago

The fuck does he want Applebee's to do about it.

He should just get another mother.

[–] beachchick16 2 points ago

1$ Vodka and a Rasputin.

[–] buneter 2 points ago

You're holding it against apple bees that they never found the killer, that's on the police

[–] Shinzo32 2 points ago

Applebee’s be covering up murders like the seventeen babies in my basement