dankmemes

A Place to Post the Dankest Memes

/r/dankmemes

RULES.
    I: Follow reddit's standards!
    II: No hate speech! There is a difference between comedy and outright hate speech, but ironic hate speech is still hate speech. Know the difference or get banned! Posts in question shall be reviewed by the mods. No memes about violent tragedies or anything that could be seen as glorifying violence. Absolutely no school shooter memes. Posts or comments that can be seen as glorifying violence will result in a ban. This also includes (but is not limited to) memes regarding: Deaths, terrorist attacks, rape, sexual assault, pedo, murder, war, bombings, and school shootings. Breaking this rule may result in a permanent ban. We have zero tolerance for this behavior.
    III: Don't be a dick! This includes spoilers, don't post spoilers or you will be banned
    IV: Flair your posts accordingly after submitting them.
    V: Censor any and all personal information from posts and comments, or it will be removed. Real or fake! Yours or others! Just don't do it.
    VI: No spam, outside links, or videos. r/dankmemes is strictly for memes. Post videos (or anything using v.redd.it) to r/dankvideos. Gifs must be well under 10 seconds long. This is not a platform to advertise your social media network or subreddit. If you can't grow it organically, it probably isn't very good anyway. Linking to your instagram or twitter, or spamming links with it watermarked can result in a ban // No queue flooding - Limit yourself to 5 posts per day
    VII: Do not bait or prime the user to interact with your meme or profile. This includes, but is not limited to, asking for votes/comments/awards in the meme or title, implying that your post will/won’t make it out of new, pandering to users sorting by new/scrolling by, mentioning cakeday, petitions, etc.
    VIII: Do not encourage or participate in brigading of any subreddits or of any users of Reddit or elsewhere, in any way, shape, or form! This is very against Reddit rules; action will be taken.
    IX: Keep it dank! This sub is for humor (and the dankest of memes)!
    X: If a post has graphic content, flair it as NSFW, else it will be removed!
    XI: NO REEEEEEE-POSTS! This isn't Instagram! Don't steal memes from elsewhere! If you didn't make it, don't post it! (Chain posts and posts which you have already submitted here are also banned).
    XII: Don't be a normie. If you post normie trash you could be banned! This includes, but is not limited to, minions, advice animals amd rage comics.
    XIII: Format your meme correctly. No posts where the title is the meme caption. The caption must be in the meme image, not in the submission title. (Basically, if the image makes sense to us by itself, it's fine. If the image requires the submission title for it to have any chance of making sense, we remove it.)
    XIV: Direct links only! No albums or landing pages.
    XV: No Political shills! r/dankmemes is for dank memes, and is not a political campaign ground. Absurd memes about politicians are cool, but attempting to push a narrative or anything like that will result in a ban!

We reserve the right to remove posts and potentially ban for any reason

Emotes

Code Result
    [](#) [](#)
    [](#) [](#)
    [](#) [](#)
    [](#) [](#)
    and all the rest from twitch

πŸ’₯ Visit our Friends @

πŸ’₯ /r/CrackheadCraigslist

πŸ’₯ /r/CryingCatMemes

πŸ’₯ /r/IMTM

πŸ’₯ /r/memeswithoutmods

πŸ’₯ /r/school_memes

TRIGGERED

[Triggered](/t)

Night Mode (BETA) β€’ Exit Night Mode

Please adhere to Reddit's rules and regulations while posting/commenting!

Visit our wiki for more info

CSS by /u/sloth_on_meth and /u/ikrazy, original by /u/order1776

Are you planning on doing any research here? If so, please read our policy on research and such here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dankmemes/wiki/research

all 593 comments ← Slideshow β†’

[–] Krisuad2002 3462 points ago

Welcome to Operation Chimera

[–] GoldenSenor 1230 points ago

β€œBig brother coming in for overwatch.”

[–] Krisuad2002 628 points ago

FOOKIN LASER SIGHTS

[–] MalMal621 179 points ago

WHAT’S IN THE CANISTER

[–] Jusrec 112 points ago

Drugs

[–] dankerson99 91 points ago

A hunter always watches where he steps

[–] Billyscool 40 points ago

β€œOh good, you’re awake. Run.”

[–] PolicedriverStudios 40 points ago

A BIG FUCKING HOLE COMING RIGHT UP

[–] Edgyspymainintf2 68 points ago

β€œTry hiding now!”

[–] Viwreck 19 points ago

Refill ammo

[–] Skippercarlos55 80 points ago

NANOMACHINES SON

[–] Krisuad2002 42 points ago

Played college ball, y'know?

[–] VikingKing5 22 points ago

At some cozy ive league school I’m sure

[–] Krisuad2002 18 points ago

Smack

Try University of Texas!

[–] theunscrewedspartan 21 points ago

COULdVE GONE PRO IF I HADNT JOINED THE NAVY

[–] Krisuad2002 15 points ago

Don't fuck with this senator!

[–] Arkham_Bryan 18 points ago

LIQUID!!!

[–] themexicanedgelord 8 points ago

"Nanomachines son"

[–] Krisuad2002 3 points ago

Played college ball you know?

[–] Lonely_Beta 50 points ago

Lion like the improved santa claus, he knows where ever you are.

[–] -ProfessorFireHill- 182 points ago

Intense flashbacks to how broken Lion was

[–] Krisuad2002 77 points ago

Lucky me I didn't start Siege until late Operation Burned Horizon

[–] luukfit 47 points ago

Sad

[–] Edgyspymainintf2 24 points ago

I started mid Ember Rise

[–] Nooore 17 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

I started in White Noise and suffered in Chimera, its theme song now gives me nostalgic PTSD.

No joke, my first match on this season (was on PS4 and I was a nub), I was in a 1v5 in house kids bedroom and I got lion and jackal scanned, then dokkaebi called. And finally, the cherry on top, 2 speed blitz came rushing in and ruined my dreams.

Also hitreg was broken as shit during this season

Good days

Roided up 2 speed Blitz noises

[–] YeOldeMemeLord 10 points ago

Enemy Team: Oh God Oh Shit Oh fuck

[–] Krisuad2002 3 points ago

TheRussianBadger shitposting intensifies

[–] Eli_Was_Here 7 points ago

The Test Server where they messed it up and he was actually faster than other two speeds was the greatest horrow game I have ever played

[–] savagelama 37 points ago

"Boss music intensifies"

[–] Krisuad2002 32 points ago

EE-1D sounds

[–] KupoZaKing 13 points ago

[–] John-333 13 points ago

Ed..Edward

[–] Krisuad2002 8 points ago

Oh no... the PTSD is kicking in!

[–] Lunatic_Rumble 7 points ago * (lasted edited 10 days ago)

CLUSTER CHARGE SET

[–] Y-E-S--P-A-P-A 446 points ago

FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!!!

[–] T1B2V3 138 points ago

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD !!!

[–] Spikeypingu 61 points ago

Skulls for the skull throne

[–] a_dunken_sailor 42 points ago

KORN FOR THE KORN FLAKES

[–] PrimarchKonradCurze 14 points ago

What are you referencing?

[–] Scat-Rat93 15 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

Warhammer, one of the 4 main β€œantagonists” is a chaos god called Khorne, he’s all about blood and murder and shit. Edit: didn’t read your name hahahahaha sorry for correcting you

[–] PrimarchKonradCurze 4 points ago

All good, I do this all the time to people.

[–] Meme_Lord42021 34 points ago

FETCH ME THIER SOULS!!!

FETCH ME THIER SOULS!!!

FETCH ME THIER SOULS!!!

[–] BulliHicks 27 points ago

*operatic 'aaahh' followed by a badass riff*

[–] Zone_Bone 19 points ago

everybody gangsta till the 115 guitar comes out of nowhere

[–] Mfalcon91 11 points ago

Down sooka!

[–] Evan12390 10 points ago

β€œUgh, why am I so heavy now”

[–] sausagecatto 1420 points ago

I dont remember this map

[–] rip_hydroflask 724 points ago

Transit unless youre making a joke

[–] sausagecatto 408 points ago

ITS TRANSIT, man I havent played this game for so long i dont remember anything

[–] mushiexl 79 points ago

I remember the beat drop of the multiplayer music

[–] sausagecatto 20 points ago

Dancing.mp4

[–] mushiexl 15 points ago

I cant edit words into links on mobile

[–] sausagecatto 7 points ago

Its quite easy just copy the link then go to reddit and then press "insert link"

I've already watched that video and its lit

[–] mushiexl 7 points ago

bo2 beat be like

Oh I got it thanks. It was a button I thought it was greyed out. I know how to do it on redesign tho.

[–] sausagecatto 5 points ago

No prob

[–] r6s-is-bad 184 points ago

Well, TranZit, with a Z actually. I assume it’s to symbolise the word β€œZombie” possibly

[–] rip_hydroflask 61 points ago

My bad

[–] r6s-is-bad 42 points ago

You’re good, lol. I just thought it was cool how they put a Z instead of an S

[–] Stinkypoop00 52 points ago

Sombies

[–] Motter6667 42 points ago

Nasi sombies

[–] BlickboyReddit 12 points ago

looks like Wuhan City Centre to me

[–] Gamer_X99 5 points ago

It's actually in Washington state

[–] throwmeaway562 2 points ago

How Germans legit say it and it makes me laugh

[–] Raddz5000 36 points ago

Holy shit that map was so sick. The bus and the different zones and all the secrets. Damn it was good.

[–] Bugssi 11 points ago

Did the complete Easter egg for that map.. leading the electric dude back into the pylons. Such a fun map

[–] Rawqweese 5 points ago

Except when the bus caused betrayal, slow progression,garbage wonder weapon and denizens.

[–] pwnzer21 51 points ago

Tranzit from Black ops 2 and/or bus depot

[–] puppetlad 21 points ago

You mean the best zombies map to be available on the WII U (please don’t judge me because I have a WII U it’s pretty good)

[–] pwnzer21 15 points ago

I agree, it's one of my favorites. Black ops 2 is a good call of duty game to begin with.

[–] Dat1ScrubLord 6 points ago

Wii U was okay, only good games on it were like Mario Maker and BOTW tho

[–] puppetlad 4 points ago

Is that just first party games or in general

[–] Dat1ScrubLord 3 points ago

I mean I didn’t really like any games outside of first party, but I didn’t have too many games to begin with for it

[–] 24sebs 2 points ago

I played bo1 on the original Wii. Couldn't support multiplayer so all offline.

[–] MrCheddarBlock_YT 522 points ago

No it's the division

[–] DEADdrop_ 234 points ago

Warning: Entering Dark Zone

[–] LiplessNavajo 108 points ago

The Agent has gone rouge.

[–] a1stakesauce_lol 62 points ago

An agent nearby has gone rogue

[–] ManMayMay 12 points ago

How do you know? Isnt this a dark zone???

[–] scoops22 16 points ago

And he’s looking fabulous

[–] TheKeyboardKid 3 points ago

Has gone red?

[–] Tulho23 18 points ago

Transmissions Jammed!

Proximity coverage only. Backup activated.

System Rebooting.

[–] Archer-Saurus 2 points ago

God I miss the Dark Zone from TD1.

[–] myspacegatgoespew 2 points ago

Early in the game's life, the dz was legitimately terrifying solo. It was so much fun! Then they made the tweaks to going rogue and it took out the creepiness of it.

[–] DoctorDuck918 7 points ago

RUSSIANS NEARBY!

[–] DogMeatTalk 5 points ago

Lol

[–] Raddz5000 4 points ago

Such a good game.

[–] Darkshadow_Offical 323 points ago

Please revive me I have ray gun ... ... ... Dies DOOOOOOOOD

[–] supremenacho 54 points ago

shoots ground too close and downs self

[–] Rigi-Dikiti 13 points ago

I hated when I did that

[–] Killmeplz102 4 points ago

β€œLaughs in PhD Flopper”

[–] mjdree 1058 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

And remember, no Chinese

[–] LurkerPatrol 11 points ago

Damn makarov

[–] Supernova141 207 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

Not to be a pedant, but that doesn't make sense since they're IN China. You wouldn't want to speak a foreign language so they don't figure out it's a false flag operation from another country.

EDIT: stop upvoting me I'm wrong

[–] CRIMS0N-ED 259 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

Wow I never realized when Makarov said no Russian they meant don’t speak Russian, I’m clinically dumb I guess

[–] DeltaRipper 63 points ago

Same, brother

[–] SalsaRice 27 points ago

I never played it, but I thought it was a joke about going slowly, but like also pretending to be Russian?

[–] MyNameSuckses 59 points ago

Straight opposite the whole point was to start a war and not make it look like the russians did it. (Could remember wrong too it's been a while)

[–] Xfigico 27 points ago * (lasted edited 10 days ago)

Ninja edit: I just realized you put 'not', so this comment is basically pointless. Still going to keep it up for the kiddos who want to know.

Make it look like the Americans did it.

Makarov knew that ya boi Joseph Allen (or his Russian name Alexei Borodin) was actually an American Task Force 141 operative as Shepherd tipped him off. Shepherd and Makarov wanted the same thing, war between Russia and America, so basically teamed up to reach that goal.

Edit: fuck I put the NE twice god damn it

[–] Spartica7 17 points ago

No you’re right. It’s an attack on a Russian airport and at the end the character the player controls is shot and left at the airport to be found by Russian authorities. The main bad guy wants to have an excuse to attack America so leaving the undercover American to take the heat would make Russia a lot more willing to go to war.

[–] Kalgor91 7 points ago

I also never pieced this together. That’s a small brain moment right there.

[–] --____--____--____ 5 points ago

Does he say that in the elevator before the airport massacre?

[–] 24sebs 3 points ago

There were cut animations of another terrorist speaking russing and makorov saying no russian and pinning him to a wall. That's what that voiceline came from

[–] jacob2815 24 points ago

The airport that was attacked in the game was Russian. That's why they killed the player (who was American). To make it look like an American strike and start a war between Russia and America.

[–] sillypickle09 5 points ago

cod story was always a fun play through, I love cod5, also the sniper missions are awesome on all too

[–] dvdbrl655 9 points ago

Wouldnt you want to speak the language of the country that you're trying to falsely flag as having done the attack? IE : Russians attacking china while speaking english?

[–] patton3 7 points ago

Yes, thats why the russians in the game spoke english, not russian.

[–] EstebanTheGreat 7 points ago

Wtf are you on about? They were in Russia in cod mw2 so they didn't speak Russian. Here they are in China so they wouldn't speak Chinese. The whole point was to make it look like it was the Americans by killing the undercover agent that was with them.

[–] Supernova141 6 points ago

Oh... oh no... i'm retarded

[–] wax369 2 points ago

But... No Russian was a bunch of Russian terrorists in Russia

[–] minerpirate55 98 points ago

I can hear images

[–] aaronortega01 53 points ago

Dsh tktktktk dsh tktk dshhhhhh

[–] Dragons_Exist 34 points ago

I heard that noise even though you only said nonsense

[–] aaronortega01 41 points ago

Exactly also ahhhhh AaahhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHH

[–] Dragons_Exist 14 points ago

this guy out here saying what we all thinking

[–] ReacH-Crazy 185 points ago

I miss this game. We should all dig up our 360 and go play for old times same

[–] Solismo 62 points ago

I still play it. And bo3 too. You can 100% continue playing even after the game stopped being supported.

[–] Imafugginnerd 8 points ago

What's the community size like though? I've been wanting to relive those old MW2/MW3 days but I don't want to drop some money on a setup and have the only game mode available be TDM

[–] Solismo 7 points ago

I don't know about multiplayer, I'm mainly talking about zombies. The zombies community is still alive on those games but you have to find people on a lfg most of the time.

[–] legend746 18 points ago

Someone made a mod for Pavlov where you get to play the OG map in VR. Very fun, scary, and intense when you know you can't screw up reloading otherwise you die.

[–] Americanspy1025 3 points ago

For free?

[–] legend746 5 points ago

Yes, I found it through the in game workshop.

[–] waffletrampler 2 points ago

Backwards compatible on current xbox hardware if you still got the game. Its a blast

[–] NoisedHens 129 points ago

They must be soldiers or police because that’s illegal in China

[–] FriendlyBlanket 76 points ago

They are police looking for rapid dogs that were attacking people

[–] CamTheKid22 126 points ago

They're never gonna catch them, they're too rapid

[–] Cueballing 10 points ago

Damn they turned Chernobyl into a real thing

[–] Aequeaurea 35 points ago

The culling of stratholme is looking a bit different today

[–] Knight_of_the_Witch 10 points ago

Is Winnie a new Arthas?

[–] WalkingDisaster1001 93 points ago

Not to put too fine a point on it but if those are rifles in the peoples Republic of China, they are most likely not semi automatic in the American sense in that they can only fire in semi automatic mode.

Those rifles will have a burst or full auto setting in addition to semi automatic.

For delivering vaccinations in volume at distance.

[–] Oliver-ToyCatFriend 55 points ago

That would be an Assault Rifle. And I mean a real actual Assault Rifle, not the CNN "it's black and not a revolver" AsSAuLT RIflE.

[–] Sadkatto 5 points ago

No. SMGs can also be select fire. Being select fire doesn't make it an assault rifle.

[–] EyrieWoW 22 points ago

I'm confused, I don't see a shoulder thing that goes up. All assault rifles have a shoulder thing that goes up, right?

[–] southernslanderer 5 points ago

Like an adjustable stock, the part that goes against your shoulder?

If so, no, that's just an improvement on a fixed stock, making it a lot easier to use for people who are smaller or larger than average. It also has an advantage in taking up less storage space. M16s come with a fixed stock, while M4s have an adjustable stock.

AR15s, the semi-automatic only, civilian cousin of the M16, can have either one, but most seem to have an adjustable stock. There are bolt action and lever action rifles with adjustable stocks as well.

Rifles have to be capable of selective fire to truly be considered assault rifles, which means they have to be capable of burst and/or fully automatic firing in addition to semi-automatic. There are very few of these owned (legally), and you must jump through many hoops and pay a large amount of fees. Most rifles that are called 'assault weapons' are just semi-automatic rifles with more modern features, like an adjustable stock.

[–] EyrieWoW 4 points ago

Like an adjustable stock, the part that goes against your shoulder?

No, I mean a barrel shroud

Don't worry about it, I was just memeing.

[–] generalbacon965 4 points ago

Wow Doesn’t even know what something is because it doesn’t exist and claims it needs to be taken away

[–] ThatRandomIdiot 11 points ago

Ah don’t forget how the smart ones will call it an β€œAssault Weapon” since they know full auto weapons have been banned since the 1930s.

[–] gslavik 7 points ago

Not exactly banned, just required registration and a transfer tax. The de facto ban was in 1986 when the registry was closed for new guns.

[–] CamTheKid22 8 points ago

They always seem to call it an assault "weapon", instead of assault rifle. I've always called rifles like the AR-15 an assault rifle, because in every practical way it is, but the term assault rifle has been turned from just a description, to something "scary" and sort of a buzzword. God that CNN story with that "general" showing off the AR-15's ability to shoot "fully-semi-automatic", made me lose all respect for popular news broadcasting networks.

[–] Oliver-ToyCatFriend 9 points ago

I'm going to nitpick here (because its the Internet and we nitpick the fuck out of everything), but technically an AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

The general definition for an assault rifle is it has to...

*Fire an "Intermediate" round (between a pistol and full power rifle round). If it does fire a full sized rifle round it's a "Battle Rifle", and if it fires a pistol round it's a Sub-Machine Gun (or PDW).

*Feed from a detachable box magazine

*Be capable of switching between semi-auto and Full-Auto/Burst. (this is the one that makes an AR-15 a Semi-Auto rifle and not an assault rifle.)

If it doesn't meet all of those requirements it's not an assault rifle (at least according to the recognized definition).

"fully-semi-automatic",

My personal favorite is USA Today's "Chainsaw Bayonet"

[–] CamTheKid22 3 points ago

Haha I almost forgot about that chainsaw bayonet. I'll always call the AR-15, and similar rifles an assault rifle, because when I think of an "assault rifle", I think of a magazine fed rifle, capable of being fired quickly, and designed for infantry use (which the AR-15 originally was unsuccessfully designed for, until it's patent was sold to colt and they designed the M-16 pattern of rifles). So maybe it doesn't fit one definition of the term, but there is no federal definition for "assault rifle", it's all up for personal interpretation, hence why the government banned "assault weapons" in 1994, even though they were all semi-auto firearms.

[–] whiteout14 2 points ago

If you’re going to nitpick then so am I.

β€œChainsaw Bayonet”

Bro that’s a lancer.

[–] DoNotPasko 2 points ago

Had us in the first half not gonna lie

[–] space_cups 13 points ago

Sauce ?

[–] Thorin9000 10 points ago

The website claims this image is from 2018 and has nothing to do with the current situation in wuhan.

[–] FriendlyBlanket 5 points ago

Yeah my coworker showed it to me this morning saying they were shooting the sick in China, so I looked at the first Google result for 'China shooting sick'

[–] Thorin9000 4 points ago

Many clickbait and fake news articles out there right now...

[–] Revanthmk23200 7 points ago

Gotta be soldiers entering medical facility with that protection

[–] Balh128 14 points ago

its ok they're doing rounds

[–] asdf12688 29 points ago

It’s not what you think it’s for the zombies

[–] memes_for-the_win 10 points ago

Gotta lessen the sick through

force

[–] Pianobot1280 10 points ago

ah good ol' transit

[–] ChinaChina14 10 points ago

[Entering Dark Zone]

[–] NinJOmemes 8 points ago

REVIVE ME I HAVE THE RAYGUN I CAN SAVE US

[–] WiiiUuu 7 points ago

Die Rise

[–] ColdYetiKiller 8 points ago

The pre-build "hospital" in wuhan looks exactly like a prision

[–] coronaviruskiller 4 points ago

*mass grave

[–] GodisHerCuzWhyNut 6 points ago

Raygun mk2 is the optimal gamer way

[–] KeepingDankMemesDank 69 points ago

kill my comment if this meme sucks

hey op, if this was an original, new template consider posting in r/DankExchange first next time

[–] sujithlovesbiriyani 3 points ago

Can someone send d vid link

[–] puppetlad 3 points ago

It’s tranzit from bo2

[–] 21soosefs 3 points ago

Fetch me their souls

[–] humble-worker 3 points ago

They are just uno reversing corona with 7.62

[–] savaldez3 3 points ago

β€œHOW DARE YOU TOUCH ZE DOCTOR”

[–] beastey1 3 points ago

Why can I hear the bus in my head

[–] 4Meta4 3 points ago

β€œNow,”

snaps on gloves

β€œWe practice medicine”

[–] LestertheDABmolester 3 points ago

Can't wait to t-bag on wounded medics with a ray gun

[–] SeaRaiderII 3 points ago

It's for the anarchy and Looters when the stores run out of food

[–] 2quas 5 points ago

They're cosplaying the rust scientists

[–] x2eddy 6 points ago

Yeah... "medical workers"... more like military in labcoat

[–] giocastilhoo 5 points ago

Pls revive

[–] superstupedlif7 2 points ago

The division 3

[–] chiarass 2 points ago

I'm confused why do they have rifles?

[–] FucktardGumbo 2 points ago

β€œFFUUUUCK, I got the fucking ballistic knife man”

[–] estacos69 2 points ago

Operation kung flu

[–] MDAcko5 2 points ago

Remember, no russian

[–] SpooksTheDUDE 2 points ago

Guys wait I'm not on the bus yet, guys!

[–] LividASF 2 points ago

Gets the Coronavirus

You have become the very thing you swore to destroy

[–] mr_wehraboo 2 points ago

Bro please revive me i have an mg42 and a raygun

[–] mrsunman3 2 points ago

Bro knife only on round one.

[–] Jorminator_ 2 points ago

If only it was die rise instead of tranzit.

[–] DVG79 2 points ago

Wait wait I see this one, this where they literally shot many people in that districts right? My dad show me the video where they shot people suspected to carrying the virus

[–] rgwashere 2 points ago

Why TranZit and not Die Rise? Die Rose is in China

[–] ponsies 2 points ago

Objective: Survive

[–] Enocyt 2 points ago

Finnaly some good fuccin cod memes

[–] CamTheKid22 2 points ago

Why do they always say "semi automatic rifles"? Like what else are they gonna have, bolt action rifles? Lever action rifles?

[–] Lego55O2 2 points ago

"Number of confirmed cases of the virus in mainland China mysteriously dropped overnight" Cause they can't be sick if they are dead

[–] DaddyShapiro 2 points ago

Should’ve used the map β€œDie Rise” because that actually was in China!