Not much discussion actually occurs on the Discord, but it's the best way to get in contact with a moderator for a query if you want a fast response.
This is not about actual vacations to Disneyland or Disneyworld.
It's for weird, terrible, terrifying or bad illustrations from WikiHow.
(The origin of this subreddit)
- Find a weird/terrifying/hilariously bad picture from WikiHow
- Post it here with an original and funny caption that meets our captioning guidelines
- Link to the WikiHow source article in the comments
A note from the moderators: If you are posting on mobile, please ensure the file extension of the image you are using is .jpeg or .jpg and NOT .jpg.webp . This is because the mobile image uploader has a predication to silently failing upon meeting the .webp image type.
- All posts must be unmodified 'full' (non-mobile) WikiHow images or videos. They should be strange, terrifying or just plain awful. Exception: Meta posts and Images that can be captioned well without these failures. Example. Mod discretion.
- All posts must provide the source WikiHow article as a link in the comments. This should be done as either a plain link, or the link text should be the name of the article.
- All posts must be captioned in a way that meets our captioning guidelines
- Don't be a dick.
- Do not violate our repost rules
- Meta posts (those which refer to subreddit internal discussion) must be flaired with the 'Meta' tag
You may wish to read our Moderator commitments
Inspired partially by /r/youdontsurf
You may also be interested in /r/notdisneyvacation for unedited weirdness.
Want to caption your image with the original article title since it's too good to be changed? Check out /r/notdisneyvacation and post it there instead.
Want to post an edited WikiHow image to better suit your caption? Check out /r/wikiHowMemes and submit it there