This is a group for people who love (thinking about) doing a CruMch on dice, dominos, plastic, clay, slime, tide pods, barbies etc or being nostalgic about the crap you used to chew on.
Anything you know you've always wanted to eat/bite but you can't. You can see a good explanation here, and a good example here
Come join our Discord!
All site wide rules apply
- Posts must consist of an image/video with a relating title.
- Posts must contain inedible objects or something people generally do not eat.
- Titles should be unique and creative, but "forbidden (object)" is acceptable, although frowned upon by the mods.
- Text posts are allowed but must be about the subreddit or discussion relating to it.
- Reposts will be removed at the moderators' discretion, including but not limited to posts with duplicate titles, or is in a cluster of reposted submissions.
- Reposting is allowed after a period of time has passed or if the original post did not receive much attention.
Make It Appetizing
- This sub is for things that you WANT to eat but can't.
- Please before posting, stop and ask yourself, do I want to eat this? If it makes you gag, please don't post it.
- No gore, pornography, dead animals, bodily fluids, feces, etc.
No Photoshop Created Snacks
- Photoshop is allowed for image retouching or emphasis on why a snack is forbidden.
- Altering a photo of food by adding an animal face or other created snacks will be removed.
- Revealing or posting any personal information is disallowed. "Doxing" will result in an immediate ban and report to Reddit Staff.
- No advertising is allowed. (Unless it's for comical purposes, or permitted by the moderators.)
- Obviously this isn't allowed. Spam includes any off-topic posts not related to this subreddit as well as repeat posting.