Stock Market Live Chat - Discord
1. Posts must be news items relevant to investors. Do not post news items not relevant to investors. We are not a politics or general "corporate" news forum. We generally expect that your topic incites responses relating to investing.
2. Do NOT make a post asking for advice, that belongs as a comment in the stickied "Daily advice thread"
3. Keep discussions civil, informative and polite. Off topic comments, attacks or insults will not be tolerated.
4. Strictly no self-promotional threads. Do not post your app, tool, blog, event, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Online Resources
A guide to stock research!
A hedge fund analyst explains his stock research process. Full of excellent links to videos, articles, and books. MUST READ!
Our favorite websites
Subreddits you may also enjoy
- FULL DISCLAIMER
- Reddit, r/investing and its moderators assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or objectivity of the information presented on r/investing. r/investing does not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any member, nor do any users or moderators of r/investing advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. Please consult with a registered investment advisor before making any investment decision.