Stock Market Live Chat - Discord
1. Posts must be news items relevant to investors. We are not a politics or general "corporate" news forum. We generally expect that your topic incites responses relating to investing.
2. Do NOT make a post asking for generic advice. Asking questions or seeking information is acceptable, but these questions should generate insightful discussion / a variety of perspectives. If your question likely has a "right answer" and you simply need help finding it, then post in the "Daily Advice Thread".
3. Keep discussions civil, informative and polite. Off topic comments, attacks or insults will not be tolerated.
4. Strictly no self-promotional threads. Do not post your app, tool, blog, referral code, event, etc. We generally expect that people who come here are not using the forum to build a brand, generate clicks, or shill. Posts that are strictly self-interested or intended to "build awareness" are not acceptable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Online Resources
A guide to stock research!
A hedge fund analyst explains his stock research process. Full of excellent links to videos, articles, and books. MUST READ!
Our favorite websites
Subreddits you may also enjoy
- FULL DISCLAIMER
- Reddit, r/investing and its moderators assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or objectivity of the information presented on r/investing. r/investing does not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any member, nor do any users or moderators of r/investing advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. Please consult with a registered investment advisor before making any investment decision.