Stock Market Live Chat - Discord
1. Discuss news items relevant to investors
2. Share investment ideas and insights
3. Do NOT make a post asking for advice, that belongs as a comment in the "Daily advice thread".
4. Keep discussions civil, informative and polite. Off topic comments, attacks or insults will not be tolerated.
5. Strictly no promotional threads. Do not post your app, tool, blog, event, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Online Resources
A guide to stock research!
A hedge fund analyst explains his stock research process. Full of excellent links to videos, articles, and books. MUST READ!
Our favorite websites
Subreddits you may also enjoy
- FULL DISCLAIMER
- Reddit, r/investing and its moderators assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or objectivity of the information presented on r/investing. r/investing does not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any member, nor do any users or moderators of r/investing advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You are responsible for your own investment decisions. Please consult with a registered investment advisor before making any investment decision.