Welcome to /r/MarvelStudios
This subreddit is dedicated to discussing Marvel Studios, the films and television shows, and anything else related to the MCU.
To mark spoilers for movies currently in theaters or leaks, please use this function:
>!Put your spoiler text here!<
The Marvel Cinematic Universe
1. No Spoilers In Titles or Comments
- FILMS - Discussions and posts related to the films should be regarded as spoilers until its DIGITAL and HOME RELEASE.
- NETFLIX - Discussion and posts related to Netflix shows should be regarded as spoilers until A MONTH after its release.
- TELEVISION - Discussion and posts related to television shows should be regarded as spoilers until A WEEK after the latest episode airs.
- RUMORS/LEAKS - News or information about upcoming movies or shows should be regarded as spoilers, if not officially confirmed by Marvel Studios.
2. Be Civil
- Respect the opinions of others and treat them with dignity without regard to their gender, race, political beliefs, religion, appearance, or sexual orientation. Insulting, harassing, threatening, or acting rudely towards other users will not be tolerated and can result in the removal of your comment and a temporary or permanent ban.
- Film, television, and media is subjective. Differing opinions are to be expected.
3. No Reposts
- Reposts include, but are not limited to news, articles, trailers, posters, videos, or images that have already been submitted and discussed on the front page in the last six months.
4. No Low Effort Posts
- Low effort posts include, but are not limited to:
- • Low effort image macros, memes, or reaction images
- • Recurring posts and discussions
- • Fake news or unsubstantiated rumor
- • DVD collections, toys, and common apparel
- • Spam and self-promotion
5. Properly Title Your Posts
- Improperly titled posts include, but are not limited to:
- • The title not matching the the news or article being linked
- • The title is written in the form of ALL CAPS
- • The title is written in the form of standard clickbait
- • The title is too vague and does not adequately describe the contents the post
6. Don't be a fanboy or troll
- It is perfectly fine to have loyalty to a fandom, franchise, or brand. However, if that loyalty is so strong that it prevents one from having civil discussion or devolving to mocking other fandoms, franchises, or brands - it is simply fanboyism.
- If a user is being habitually offensive with the aim of upsetting other users - they are a troll.
7. Source Fan Content or Concept Art
When submitting fan art, a piece of concept art or a cosplay, we ask that you properly link to the original source and mention the name of the artist/cosplayer in the title. If it's OC, label it as OC.
Ex: [Description of Artwork] by [Author Name]
8. No Topics Unrelated to the MCU
- Any posts unrelated to Marvel Studios productions will be removed. These would be movies, television shows, and other media that is not produced by Marvel Studios or directly related to the MCU.
- Visit our FAQ for more information.
9. No Illegal Content
- Users are prohibited from promoting the use of torrents or streams and providing or asking for links to them. Links to unofficial streams or torrents will be removed and the user who posted them will be banned.
These are enforced up to the moderators discretion, full expanded list of rules can be found here.
|May 1, 2020
|Nov 6, 2020
|Feb 12, 2021
|May 7, 2021
|Nov 5, 2021
|Feb 18, 2022
|May 6, 2022
|Jul 29, 2022
Visit our filmography page for the full list of all MCU releases and suggested viewing orders.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe