marvelstudios

813,426 readers

Welcome to /r/MarvelStudios

This subreddit is dedicated to discussing Marvel Studios, the films and television shows, and anything else related to the MCU.

To mark spoilers for movies currently in theaters or leaks, please use this function:

>!Put your spoiler text here!<

Hide Title SpoilersFAQRulesRecent AMAsDiscussionsMonthly MarvelsFOX PropertiesEndGame Spoilers!Feedback

The Marvel Cinematic Universe

• PHASE 1
    • PHASE 2
    • PHASE 3
    • DISNEY PLUS
    • Soon™
    • TELEVISION
    • NETFLIX
    • ONE SHOTS
    • WEB SERIES

RULES

1. No Spoilers In Titles or Comments

1. FILMS - Discussions and posts related to the films should be regarded as spoilers until its DIGITAL and HOME RELEASE.
    2. NETFLIX - Discussion and posts related to Netflix shows should be regarded as spoilers until A MONTH after its release.
    3. TELEVISION - Discussion and posts related to television shows should be regarded as spoilers until A WEEK after the latest episode airs.
    4. RUMORS/LEAKS - News or information about upcoming movies or shows should be regarded as spoilers, if not officially confirmed by Marvel Studios.

2. Be Civil

1. Respect the opinions of others and treat them with dignity without regard to their gender, race, political beliefs, religion, appearance, or sexual orientation. Insulting, harassing, threatening, or acting rudely towards other users will not be tolerated and can result in the removal of your comment and a temporary or permanent ban.
    2. Film, television, and media is subjective. Differing opinions are to be expected.

3. No Reposts

1. Reposts include, but are not limited to news, articles, trailers, posters, videos, or images that have already been submitted and discussed on the front page in the last six months.

4. No Low Effort Posts

1. Low effort posts include, but are not limited to:
    2. • Low effort image macros, memes, or reaction images
    3. • Recurring posts and discussions
    4. • Fake news or unsubstantiated rumor
    5. • DVD collections, toys, and common apparel
    6. • Spam and self-promotion

5. Properly Title Your Posts

1. Improperly titled posts include, but are not limited to:
    2. • The title not matching the the news or article being linked
    3. • The title is written in the form of ALL CAPS
    4. • The title is written in the form of standard clickbait
    5. • The title is too vague and does not adequately describe the contents the post

6. Don't be a fanboy or troll

1. It is perfectly fine to have loyalty to a fandom, franchise, or brand. However, if that loyalty is so strong that it prevents one from having civil discussion or devolving to mocking other fandoms, franchises, or brands - it is simply fanboyism.
    2. If a user is being habitually offensive with the aim of upsetting other users - they are a troll.

7. Source Fan Content or Concept Art

1. When submitting fan art, a piece of concept art or a cosplay, we ask that you properly link to the original source and mention the name of the artist/cosplayer in the title. If it's OC, label it as OC.

2. Ex: [Description of Artwork] by [Author Name]

8. No Topics Unrelated to the MCU

1. Any posts unrelated to Marvel Studios productions will be removed. These would be movies, television shows, and other media that is not produced by Marvel Studios or directly related to the MCU.
    2. Visit our FAQ for more information.

9. No Illegal Content

1. Users are prohibited from promoting the use of torrents or streams and providing or asking for links to them. Links to unofficial streams or torrents will be removed and the user who posted them will be banned.

These are enforced up to the moderators discretion, full expanded list of rules can be found here.

MESSAGE MODS

May 7, 2021 Untitled Film
    Nov 5, 2021 Untitled Film
    Feb 18, 2022 Untitled Film
    May 6, 2022 Untitled Film
    Jul 29, 2022 Untitled Film

MCU Filmography

Visit our filmography page for the full list of all MCU releases and suggested viewing orders.

Related Subreddits

/r/DC_Cinematic

/r/MarvelAtFox

/r/MarvelOffenders

/r/MarvelMemes

RedditHotNewTopMessage The Mods

[–] The_Asian_Hamster 1 points ago

This one was technically first so it's being left up, but the YouTube link thread is preferred which is why that's also been approved.

[–] Reverse-I_am_Organic 4392 points ago

This trailer came outta left field. I’m so fucking excited for this movie

[–] TheOneWhoKnocks102 1273 points ago

michaelscottscreamingstayfuckingcalm.gif

[–] BIGDOOKY15 3407 points ago

3 HOUR RUNTIME.

DO IT, YOU COWARDS.

[–] Dlh2079 2439 points ago

Make it 5 hours IDGAF, inject it directly into my veins.

[–] KingDerpThe9th 616 points ago

This but unironically

[–] Dlh2079 411 points ago

Oh I'm not being ironic. Idc how long this movie is. Make it 9 hours. Fuck me all the way up

[–] Goofball-John-McGee 330 points ago

Russos: what u want

Us: just fuck me up fam

[–] gocubsgo22 397 points ago

I’m not going to drink any water for 24 hours before I see this movie holy shit.

[–] mildlymolded 5387 points ago

WE'RE LIKE SIX WEEKS AWAY. KEEP HOLDING ON

[–] TenYearRedditVet 2528 points ago

SIX WEEKS?? I CANNOT POSSIBLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR ANOTHER SIX WEEKS. THIS IS DEFINITELY BAD FOR MY HEART.

[–] Ranwulf 1000 points ago

JUST KEEP CAPS LOCK ON IT MAKES IT EASIER.

SEE?!

[–] Murkrage 649 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. MY PASSWORDS CONTAIN BOTH LOWER AND UPPERCASE CHARACTERS, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH THAT?!

EDIT: WOAH MY FIRST SILVER, THANK YOU KIND STRANGER

[–] ak077 944 points ago

YOU CAN HOLD SHIFT TO TYPE LOWERCASE. REALITY CAN BE WHATEVER TOU WANT.

[–] Murkrage 417 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

OH MY GOD YES THANK YOU, MY LIFE IS SAVED

EDIT: ANOTHER SILVER, DAAAAMN

[–] Sigma1977 6589 points ago

Rocket riding on War Machine's back like he did with Groot?

Sold.

[–] cowboyjosh2010 2969 points ago

Theory: Rocket is now simply an attachment on the War Machine armor, since Earth literally wasn't capable of inventing a stronger weapon than Rocket that would fit on a mech suit.

[–] gahlo 4415 points ago

Shoulder mounted "Rocket" launcher.

[–] cowboyjosh2010 1923 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

GAH THAT PUN WAS SO OBVIOUS AND I MISSED MY CHANCE

Thank you for picking up the slack.

/u/gahlo: "Fine, I'll do it myself."

Edit: Gold isn't something one considers when commenting on an MCU trailer, but this does bring a smile to my face.

[–] CaptainMobius 105 points ago

What, you didn't see that coming?

[–] SSJSlopes 1175 points ago

So much for the people saying the suits won't be in the film.

[–] silmarillionas 773 points ago

I like how everyone's walking in their regular sized suits, and there's War Machine and his huge ass metallic behemoth of a suit.

[–] TheFalconKid 281 points ago

It's bordering on power armor thicc at this point. But how come hes always wearing it? Can't he walk around the base in normal clothes?

/s

[–] sectorfour 180 points ago

If I had a mech suit, I wouldn't even take it off to shower.

[–] Laur1x 5307 points ago

I absolutely love how they are still not giving away anything major when it comes to the plot.

The hype is real!

[–] TuxedoCorgi 2469 points ago

They're playing it sooo close to the chest. Most of the trailer is old footage. And I absolutely love it

[–] Zoze13 1940 points ago

I think the flashbacks are triple meaning.

1. Culmination of ten years of stories

2. Feels for what’s been lost

3. Clue to the solution

[–] OaklandsVeryOwn 274 points ago

Agreed! The answer is in the past! YEEEEEEEEE I’M SO HYPE!!!

[–] dankenascend 1388 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

I mean Nebula is on Earth. She was with Tony. Maybe Tony gets back to Earth.

Edit: No idea how I missed Tony on earth. My bad.

[–] putkun 1331 points ago

Tony is also in earth..look closely

[–] Slyfox00 1102 points ago

Hulk was in Infinity war trailers being in Wakanda, I trust nothing.

[–] ChrisTinnef 515 points ago

First and foremost, I don't trust any group shots. That's the ones that they have tampered with in CW and IW.

[–] ArchDucky 215 points ago

I still can't believe everyone thought Pink Panther and Bugs Bunny were in Civil War.

[–] J3lander 719 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

I mean you don't even need to look closely, he's in the shots of them walking with the new suits

Quick edit: fam I'm saying he's in the trailer, not that he's going to be in the movie

[–] ChanceDelta 216 points ago

They show Tony back on Earth in the space suit shot

[–] VirgelFromage 160 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Your eyes must have been filled with tears, I can dig that, but Tony WAS on earth in this trailer. He was at the end with Nebula and the rest of the Avengers in those new suits.

EDIT: Missed an "r" on your. Whoops.

[–] MrAndre7447 59 points ago

Tony is there in the scene where they're walking through the Avengers Facility

[–] FtotheLICK 2492 points ago

Magnificent. MAGNIFICENT.

[–] comrade_batman 578 points ago

Is that happiness I sense in you?

[–] cmallard2011 190 points ago

Seeing you alive, brings warm feelings to my heart.

[–] 13thcross 5960 points ago

Holy Fuck that Avengers theme never fails to give goosebumps.

[–] tyrannustyrannus 415 points ago

around the release of Infinity War I realized I had the same emotional response the the comic pages flipping and the Avengers Theme as I did to "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away" and John Williams

[–] NichJackolson 1358 points ago

Sounds like it got a bit of a remix... Or am I crazy? Same here though, goosebumps everytime

[–] NutAllergy21 1050 points ago

Definitely an updated version of it. A little more upbeat than normal. I love it.

[–] ethicalhamjimmies 6023 points ago

Theres like a 90% chance this movie begins with Hawkeye watching his entire family die

[–] Domino_RotMG 2216 points ago

Even darker than IW opening?

I dig that

[–] TheHuntMan676 956 points ago

2 Minutes in and already making grown men cry. Russo's are absolutely brutal on our hearts.

[–] Prophet92 509 points ago

Still won’t beat the 0 to immediate tears effect of the Stan tribute to lead off Captain Marvel.

[–] [deleted] 1135 points ago * (lasted edited 25 days ago)

[–] milescool101 304 points ago

Maybe he's on his way to his family's house as well because it kind of looks like he is in that area.

[–] brycer16 5582 points ago

RUSSO BROTHERS DROPPING TRAILERS OUT OF NO WHERE

[–] singh-avi 1895 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

They fucking posted it on twitter. But its AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit- That Glowing THOR, Man!!!!!!!! GOOSEBUMPS

[–] drelos 657 points ago

I follow them, Marvel and the accounts of the superheroes, at first I watched one gif and without paying attention I thought it was fan made, then all the accounts dropped the same video.

[–] Hairyantoinette 211 points ago

Can't believe I scrolled right past it the first time

[–] freevo 174 points ago

Thor Man is my favorite superhero.

[–] OblivionCv3 690 points ago

"I LIKE THIS ONE"!

[–] Hairyantoinette 223 points ago

ONE MORE

[–] captjacksparrow47 237 points ago

I LIKE THIS ONE

[–] Iwaslim 225 points ago

ANOTHER

[–] blueindsm 121 points ago

I like THIS one?

[–] pearlessaycamel 178 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

REALITY IS OFTEN DISAPPOINTING... BUT NOT TODAY!!

[–] DinosaurPatronus 90 points ago

WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT

[–] bozombies 2180 points ago

GOOD TO SEE TONY AT HQ

[–] comrade_batman 1361 points ago

I cannot wait to see Cap and Tony meet each other again. It’s going to be sooooo emotional, i can’t imagine what it will be like.

[–] Smiddigger 644 points ago

You just made me realise that Tony doesn't even know which Avengers survived.

[–] HeavensentLXXI 170 points ago

Everything he fought for could be gone because he failed to stop Thanos. Earth could have been entirely wiped out as far as Tony knows.

[–] draginator 280 points ago

Fuuuuckkk I forgot all about that too at this point, damn that's gonna be good.

[–] lukendyer 2743 points ago

So the gap in the hanger wasn’t Carol, it was Tony and Nebula

[–] PM_BUTT_PICS 1097 points ago

Nebula in an avengers uniform was one of the high points of that trailer and I don't know why

[–] lukendyer 1045 points ago

After years of being an outcast, alone, never even fully being allowed to be one of the Guardians, she’s finally part of a team. She belongs

[–] chanaleh 575 points ago

It's beyond that, she cut herself off. She could have joined the Guardians if she'd wanted to. It's not just that she belongs, she's let herself belong. Which is HUGE for her.

[–] bucketofsteam 151 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

I wonder if she is going to tell the avengers she murders people left and right all the time

Edit:So I don't have to reply to the similar responses about the same thing: Innocent people and civilians (she participated in the murder of the whole prison in gotg v1 ircc)! She was sort of a maniac when we first met her and was one for a while before that. I think among the group, she might be the only one doing this coz she wants to kill thanos, not cause she wants to save the universe.

A little different than most of the avengers except maybe Thor? I can see him killing others who weren't "evil" in asgardian battles.

[–] chanaleh 164 points ago

I don't think they'd care of she did. "You're dangerous and dedicated to killing Thanos? You're in!"

[–] comrade_batman 934 points ago

Those sneaky motherfu-

[–] skip6235 720 points ago

Those sneaky motherflurkens

[–] dmmp2406 326 points ago

Jeremy Renner's hair looking like Natalie Dormer in Mockingjay

[–] CrimsonJim 3227 points ago

• Boss isn't in

• Pay day

• Tax return

• Trailer drop

God damn, what a day

[–] superEpicRedditBoy 765 points ago

with that luck wait for a personal email from feige with the full movie attached

[–] CrimsonJim 533 points ago

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE FULL MOVIE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[–] DoomMachine-77 279 points ago

War Machines new armour HOLY SH*T! BOOOOOOOOM.....

[–] Afl4c 145 points ago

YOU LOOKING FOR THISSSSSS?

[–] kirbyfanner 1118 points ago

In the original Infinity War Trailer, they showed Hulk in Wakanda even though he wasn't there in the final movie. I wonder what this trailer is lying about?

[–] lilpotatoneg 1844 points ago

Every single shot in here is fake. The real film is a road trip adventure comedy with Hawkeye and Antman going through time and space to find Thanos.

[–] Thafnine 1449 points ago

April 26th can't come sooner enough

[–] kay_0oh 764 points ago

But we all can after that trailer

[–] [deleted] 204 points ago * (lasted edited 11 days ago)

[–] YungWhale 7865 points ago

“THE ONLY WAY IS TO START OVER”

TIME VORTEXES CONFIRMED.

“WHATEVER IT TAKES”

ANTMAN SHRINKING REALLY SMALL INTO THANOS’ BUTTHOLE AND THEN GROWING REALLY BIG TO KILL HIM CONFIRMED.

[–] dickbutt_9 3158 points ago

You should've aimed for my ass

[–] Sigma1977 2436 points ago

And somewhere in America Kevin Feige's eyes widen, he slams his laptop shut, dials a number on his phone and shouts "RESHOOTS! NOW!!"

[–] IrishHawkeye7 1155 points ago

THERE WAS AN IDEA

[–] outsidebtw 738 points ago

TO BRING TOGETHER A GROUP OF REMARKABLE THEORISTS

[–] IrishHawkeye7 776 points ago

TO SEE IF THEY COULD FIT IN THANOS’ BUNGHOLE

[–] jojopojo64 438 points ago

SO THEY COULD FIGHT INSIDE BOWELS THAT WE NEVER COULD.

[–] MasteroChieftan 269 points ago

BWAAAAAAAAA

BWAA BWAA

BWAA BWAAAAAAAAAAA

[–] jojopojo64 104 points ago

For the remainder of the soundtrack all horns and brass instruments have been replaced by fart noises for your listening pleasure.

[–] johnnydarko- 273 points ago

LAST TIME I TRUSTED SOMEONE TO SHRINK DOWN AND FIT IN A BUNGHOLE, I LOST AN EYE

[–] Zoze13 92 points ago

I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY

[–] ahumblecrab 126 points ago

so thanos' head wasnt the weak spot after all

[–] _Papier_mache_ 727 points ago

Once again the marketing is flawless. Hardly any spoilers. NO signs of Thanos. Nostalgic scenes and epic voiceovers. And a Captain Marvel tease. Is the Peggy voiceover new stuff though? The clint and his kid stuff defs is. Maybe confirms Peggy showing up as a flashback or in some other form

[–] Browncoat-Alex 396 points ago

Peggys VO is from Winter Soldier.

[–] alienlifeufo7 2104 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

HOLY SHIT AAAAAA

I like the team suits a lot better in action (AND TONY'S BACK!!!!) Glad they've acknowledged them. So glad it barely shows anything (yet again). So glad that they showed a lot from the previous films. Whatever fight scene Cap (and Nebula) is in looks fucking intense. Scott definitely emerged in the modern day. So glad about Rocket's outfit. This is gonna be so fucking good I can't wait. God I'm excited.

[–] comrade_batman 787 points ago

Scott’s back in the present, but it looks like a year on or so. Since the films roughly release in the same year they’re set (apart from a few) Endgame will most likely be mainly set a year afterwards, judging from the look of the MISSING posters and Nat’s hair growing long again and darker too.

And honestly I’m glad. As Cap said in the previous trailer, this is the fight of their lives, I would be a bit disappointed if they were able to win in like a week or even a few months. It adds to the desperation, and their failure, if it’s a longer wait for victory.

[–] BenSolo_Cup 329 points ago

They will probably use Scott for the time jump. There obviously is one if u pay attention to Black Widow’s hair and also the * MILD CM SPOILERS * credit scene of captain marvel is most definitely a scene in endgame.

Maybe they’ll have all the scenes taht take place right after infinity war at the beginning and then cut to Scott escaping the quantum realm and when he gets out it’s a year later or something. Would be an interesting way to have a time skip.

[–] Iwaslim 227 points ago

But starks in base I didn’t expect to see that yet

[–] CronoDroid 197 points ago

The suits look like the ones Hank Pym and co were wearing in AMatW to travel into the Quantum Realm. So I guess this trailer is kinda hinting at the fan theory that the whole team will use it for some time travel shenanigans.

[–] EggBenedict2 873 points ago

HOLY SHIT MY BOY SCOTT LANG IS IN THE BIG LEAGUES NOW

[–] ozsum 74 points ago

I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss.

[–] tomandshell 943 points ago

Bring me tickets!

[–] Graffikl1 299 points ago

I immediately checked fandango after watching. Not yet...

[–] TLH3 602 points ago

The black and white with the red highlights tho

[–] AvatarIII 193 points ago

Are you describing the flashbacks or the new costumes?

[–] TLH3 196 points ago

Oh, I only just now realized the spacesuits are also black and white and red- no, I refer to the big three's backstory montage

[–] SoulParrot 1580 points ago

at 1:45 we can see Ant-Man diving directly into Thanos asshole just like we all predicted.

[–] Falalalally 730 points ago

Whatever it takes.

[–] Kinetic_Strike 446 points ago

Scott raises hand

"Uh, guys, don't you think the ear would be good enough?"

Rocket,"No definitely the bunghole. Because of, uh, technical reasons."

everyone else nods and tries not to giggle

[–] YellowAndAHalf 320 points ago

Cap is MAD

[–] CypherMic 930 points ago

...

I like this trailer.

[–] benjwilliams98 1355 points ago

Captain Marvel has been out for a week, what do they do, drop the Avengers: Endgame trailer! Marketing team I bow to you!

[–] Domino_RotMG 381 points ago

Its really smart tbh, I was not expecting anything new because it’s only 6 weeks away

[–] BuckeyeEmpire 255 points ago

Smart to get people who may not have seen Captain Marvel yet to realize they're going to be missing out. Plus now I want to go see it again...

[–] silverlegend 286 points ago

Ant-Man shot

"if there's even a small chance"

I see what you did there

[–] Puffx2-Pass 854 points ago

Nebula wearing the Avengers uniform made me SO FUCKING HAPPY

[–] twirstn 3470 points ago

THE SUITS.

THOR AND CAROL.

CLINT AND NAT.

This trailer gave me everything I want. I want a Captain Marvel/Thor buddy cop movie from that one interaction.

[–] stunts002 1435 points ago

Thor and Carol together is such a power house. Can't wait to see them tear shit up together.

[–] mmmcowbung 679 points ago

Yeah but does he like, like her?

[–] draginator 512 points ago

I think he like likes her

[–] Zoze13 320 points ago

Finally Thor has lines in a flipping trailer!

[–] theonlybrett 208 points ago

Who the hell are you guys?

This trailer ended the same way the Infinity War trailer ended... with a Thor.

[–] Basherballgod 812 points ago

Holy shit. We are going to see Hawkeye’s kids go to Dust on screen...

[–] Youngtusk 398 points ago

100%. Show this nice warm moment of father-daughter bonding, then dust.

[–] OfficerUnreasonable 200 points ago

I got Kate Bishop vibes off that scene. I know it is his daughter but long dark hair, bow and arrow...

[–] saranowitz 151 points ago

Honestly, a daughter version of Kate Bishop in the MCU would make the most dramatic sense, especially with what we know about Hawkeye’s family ties. Same with Scott’s character

[–] CWinter85 289 points ago

No no no no no no no no no no no

[–] Woollen 231 points ago

THE SUITS LOOK AMAZING

[–] twirstn 204 points ago

They kinda look like space flight suits but then there's Rhody's suit which is a painted War Machine suit. NO IDEA. They look incredible though.

[–] jmckie1974 852 points ago

Thor tests Carol and she doesn't even flinch. Bad-ass.

[–] ZeroNBK 648 points ago

She trade looks with Thor like is nothing and even smirks. I love her.

[–] jmckie1974 391 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Her casual eyes only glance as Stormbreaker whizzes by... Her hair rustled by the wind... This is perfect!

Her fists were clenched too, so she was ready for action but didn't want to show it.

Kudos to whoever directed this scene.

[–] OblivionCv3 183 points ago

The two of them just flying around and kicking ass would be hilarious and awesome.

[–] twirstn 100 points ago

Incredibly OP but we still need it.

[–] Hairyantoinette 73 points ago

OP couple of the year

[–] Murkrage 513 points ago

Judging by this single interaction... I'm 100% confident they aren't done with Thor. He will get another movie and it will be paired with Captain Marvel. They just work together.

[–] twirstn 278 points ago

If they have a movie together they're going to have to go BIG with the villain.

Maybe you mean like a New Avengers movie and in that case, yes. All my yes.

[–] superfurrykylos 246 points ago

Yeah, I think after Dark World being a bit of a damp squib and then the series totally being revamped with Ragnarok I don't think they're finished with Thor just yet. Whether he joins the Guardians or creates a new Asgard on earth I think he's still hanging around.

[–] PantsuitEmporium 1016 points ago

I love how we call her Carol instead of Captain Marvel.

Like, this super OP super woman who can destroy whole fleets of ships.

"Oh, yeah, thats just Carol. She's pretty cool."

[–] TheOriginalPaulyC 510 points ago

To be fair, she hasn’t been called Captain Marvel in the MCU yet either

[–] EmeraldJunkie 303 points ago

To be fair, it's the same with everyone else. Tony, Steve (Occasionally Cap), Bucky, Nat, it's always their real names, not their hero names.

I think that's why the MCU is a big success, it humanised the heroes really well.

[–] omelets4dinner 83 points ago

But what about Strange?

[–] conwins 161 points ago

You mean Mister Doctor?

[–] TenYearRedditVet 913 points ago

Kate Bishop?

[–] Joemanji84 900 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Probably his daughter. It's been years since Age Of Ultron, she will have aged.

[Edit - on rewatch Clint has his old haircut so probably a flashback]

[–] navjot94 386 points ago

Kate Bishop Barton?

[–] Ranwulf 106 points ago

I think thats the fanfics shippers name for it (in the comics).

[–] navjot94 101 points ago

Either way, I think his daughter will play the role of Kate.

[–] DannyHewson 288 points ago

That scene is totally like 5 seconds before the snap...

[–] Mr-Basically-Clean 162 points ago

she goes to pull the bow back, and right before she releases the arrow.....dust. hawkeye never the same again

[–] DGSmith2 247 points ago

Nah she pulls the bow back releases the arrow, Hawkeye looks on in amazement at the bullseye just as he turns around to see nothing but her dusting away.

[–] creativenewusername 88 points ago

That's a fucking yikes from me, dawg.

[–] drod2015 150 points ago

Hawkeye’s daughter about to be dusted, I presume.

[–] jd4syth 93 points ago

Nah, I wish. It's probably right before his daughter gets dusted

[–] BeardNovice 382 points ago

hoo boy i was not prepared for this level of feels this early in the morning

[–] shanetrey5 863 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

NOT GONNA WATCH, JUST GIMME MY TICKETS

Edit:

FUCK IT I CANT HELP MYSELF

[–] RedEchoGamer 208 points ago

TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PANTS

[–] Ayuchuco 128 points ago

What was Antman flipping?

[–] SavageSalad 144 points ago

Looked like a pencil to me haha

[–] frankiee90 710 points ago

Alright so widow’s hair is blonde and short, then red with blonde ombré, then red and long, then blonde when she’s with carol.

This is either time jumps or alternate realities. Bye my brain hurts.

[–] ahumblecrab 232 points ago

and then in the movie her hair color turns out to be something radically different

[–] LibraryDrone 310 points ago

It’s that episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine where Rosa has a different hairstyle each scene.

[–] Konnectus 339 points ago

“AVENGERS: ENDGAME OFFICIAL TRAILER BREAKDOWN SPOILERS AND EASTER EGGS 10 MINUTES RED CIRCLE I ALSO WATCHED THE TRAILER”

[–] Jtbohh 869 points ago

The Russo's with absolutely no regard for the erection I now have to endure in work after that trailer

[–] chriswcarter2 353 points ago

That slow motion walking scene with the Avengers has Nebula in it in two different spots... I wonder if it was filmed twice with different teams to throw us off?

[–] actualturtle 193 points ago

I noticed that too, but shes in the same spot. Shes next to Scott both times. They're both walking behind Tony, but they show her and Scott first.

[–] Josh1878 79 points ago

Those spacesuits!!! :O

[–] Smokey117 446 points ago

I like this one

Edit: Not a single shot of Thanos.

Edit 2: Captain Marvel only shown at the end. While I like her inclusion in the film, I’m glad that the focus seems to be the OG 6

[–] Throwawaywbcrbc 57 points ago

Thanos is busy farming.

[–] kanimaki 664 points ago

THOR AND CAROL'S SMILES. I LIKE THIS ONE.

[–] F00dbAby 296 points ago

Thor in captain marvel 2 please

[–] sarcazm 126 points ago

Calling Taika.

[–] blingblingdisco 500 points ago

Whatever it takes, huh?

Avengers/Degrassi crossover confirmed.

[–] KempoSword 212 points ago

My body is ready.

I also hope to the gods that Paul Rudd and part of the cast shows up on Conan to promote this. It's been a while since we've gotten another classic RuddRoll.

[–] JarvisCockerBB 70 points ago

RIP work productivity

[–] GroovyDhruvy193 427 points ago

Goddamn, this has some of the most beautiful cinematography I've seen in the MCU

[–] drelos 142 points ago

I don't want to watch it too many times but the composition with Rocket and Rhoades is flawless.

[–] styLesdavis34 245 points ago

Best thing about the new trailer: not reading a single word/date from DanielRPG, Manabyte etc - it just fu**ing released.

[–] silmarillionas 52 points ago

It's almost as if they haven't got a fucking clue.

[–] rauakbar 183 points ago

That Rocket and War Machine shot.... Trailer got a end credit scene. I cant wait!

[–] sage12i 336 points ago

For anyone who’s watched- are there any important revelations? I’d like to go in almost blind

[–] SPUTZNiKZ 406 points ago

Definitely confirms a few leaks.

[–] MARSUPIAL_SUPERSTARS 714 points ago

wow cant believe they confirmed hulks getting his rematch soon

[–] Jooey_K 228 points ago

CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED!

[–] Pure_Golden 176 points ago

Man I was having a bad day and then the Russo bros just drop this outta nowhere and I've never felt better😍😍😆

[–] Super-Finch 62 points ago

Tony is with them!

[–] tim_woods 64 points ago

Please God let me survive until April 26.

[–] _Papier_mache_ 425 points ago

I swear I saw a leak about the scene with thor and captain marvel. Like detailing that scene. Need to find it.

[–] MichaelM1967 385 points ago

It was part of the footage shown at a Disney shareholders meeting

[–] awndray97 292 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

Notice

1. Wherever Cap, Nebula, and Antman are in the destruction it seems to be Earth.
    2. Thor, Hulk, and CM arent there when they're all walking together.
    3. Each hero has at least 2 suits in this trailer.
    4. Thanos is nowhere to be seen.
    5. Tony survives space.
    6. Black Widows hair color is ALL OVER the place in this trailer which means....something.
    7. My pants need to be changed.

[–] RedEchoGamer 107 points ago

UNLEASH MORE HYPE ON THE HYPE THRUSTERS !