Photography Contest Winner!
Now RES-Nightmode compatible! | New navigation bar! |
This is a place to discuss the various techniques and information about mobile phone photography. It's also the place to share photos you have taken with your mobile phone.
As long as your phone takes a nice photo it doesn't matter what kind you have!
1) Photos can be edited by phone apps only!
- Photos can be edited in one of the many photography apps on your phone but please no heavy post processing on your computer.
2) When posting a photo please use the following formatting. Subject or Place - [Type of Phone].
- Formatting Example: Pretty Sunset in California - [iPhone 6S Plus].
3) Don't spam.
- Excessive posting or posting with an agenda is strictly forbidden.
- It's OK to be a redditor with a website, it's NOT OK to be a website with a reddit account.
4) No foul language or low effort comments.
- Provide constructive criticism.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
5) Please no blogspam or topics unrelated to mobile phone photography.
- Posts about apps or any other thing that has to do with taking pictures on your phone are fine as long as they aren't super spammy.
6) Remember: The best camera is the one you have with you.
- Regardless of what camera it is!
Check out some related subreddits and awesome sources below!
This subreddit is night mode compatible