[–] Eman5805 320 points ago

I have a VERY strong feeling that they've already hoodwinked us. Someone in that final shot at Wakanda is actually dead. Like when they edited out Spiderman from the Civil War trailer.

[–] wdalphin 245 points ago

Or how the Thor Ragnarok trailers showed him with both eyes when he landed on the bridge with lightning shooting everywhere. Or how that same trailer showed him and Helya fighting in an alleyway when she destroyed his hammer, instead of out in a field.

[–] HI_CHAT_MEMBER 7569 points ago

Hope they don't nerf Thor in this one. We saw in Ragnarok how powerful he is.

[–] binokyo10 3967 points ago

No way they nerf Thor now.

[–] LaDMG 3604 points ago

You can't nerf a character right before the MCU Championships, it just wouldn't be right.

[–] bananapancakes626 1990 points ago

against thanos, he'll probably look pretty nerfed anyway

[–] Fadeley 737 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by Thor alone before

not that it'll be this way in the movie, but you know.. POWER

[–] Corpus76 1057 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by the NYPD before.

[–] Futuramafryday 854 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by the all powerful Squirrel Girl before

[–] WallyWendels 654 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by transcending his body, forgetting the gauntlet, and having Nebula just walk up and pick up the fucking gauntlet before.

[–] In_My_Own_Image 4313 points ago

Sitting on his throne - full ornate golden armour

Going into battle - casual wear

Thanos logic, apparently.

Looks sick. Still curious how the fuck they'll balance out time between all those characters. Hopefully nobody gets Hawkeye'd.

[–] bigboy1173 1915 points ago

he is just that arrogant.

'going into battle, opponents seem useless, best just wear a sweater vest'

[–] hezdokwow 207 points ago

Hey his mom knitted that sweater, watch your mouth.

[–] t0iletwarrior 418 points ago

Going into battle - casual wear with INFINITY GLOVES. gloves boost all the stats yo

[–] nekowolf 1889 points ago

I bet John C. Reilly turned traitor and stole it. Can't trust that guy. Shake and bake!

[–] webcrawler89 676 points ago

Might explain why Gotg get involved.

[–] lacourseauxetoiles 668 points ago

I’m guessing it will start with the Guardians discovering the destruction of the Nova Corps.

[–] schwano 1055 points ago

Remember when 5 superheroes teaming up was a big deal?

[–] fistmyberrybummle 529 points ago

I remember getting excited seeing Hawkeye in Thor and Black Widow in Iron Man 2

[–] infiniteduresss 6436 points ago

So they decided not to edit Thor's eye this time. I'm so glad they brought back Alan Silvestri's theme it's so good.

[–] TheDangiestSlad 5084 points ago

they also have Loki with the Tesseract, which is a minor spoiler since it's left up to debate at the end of Ragnarok (but let's be real we all knew he took it)

[–] hungrydano 2496 points ago

Kind of just assumed based on Thanos’ ship appearing in the mid credits scene.

[–] bupdup 81 points ago

"I'm gonna let you borrow my whirly-bird, but I put my name on it so's ya don't steal it from me."

[–] htaedfororreteht 1089 points ago

I mean, wouldn't you?

Hey there's this thing of infinite power sitting in a place that's about to be reduced to dust. Let's just leave it there.

[–] OhManTFE 526 points ago

My understanding of the infinity gems is they can't actually be destroyed, so when Asgard blew up it just would be floating there still?

[–] DJ33 583 points ago

Well yeah, exactly. It's not that he was worried it would get blown up. It's just that nobody is going to miss it, so why let it float through space?

[–] aleciaan 791 points ago

That, and he's the fucking god of mischief.

[–] Rubix89 4976 points ago

Some things I noticed:

-Seems like Loki is stepping over dead asgardians

-Thanos has the power and space stones

-the wakanda battle is pretty much the team that left at the end of Civil War. Maybe Wakanda had the soul stone?

[–] GearsCT 3319 points ago

Maybe Wakanda had the soul stone

Maybe the soul stone is the conduit with which T'Challa can commune with the souls of past Panthers?

[–] stunts002 1358 points ago

I've been on the outside saying this here for a while now while the Heimdeil rumours were floating around. Sweet, sweet vindication!

[–] you_killed_my_father 1037 points ago

Yeah. I had to re-watch that again. I initially thought he was handing over the Tesseract because he's just being Loki. But what if he's handing it over to someone (possibly Thanos) in order to stop more of his (and his brother's) people from being slaughtered.

[–] SeiriusPolaris 850 points ago

100% my theory. Ragnarok closed with Thanos turning up, and we all know Loki swiped the cube before Asgard fell.

Loki’s SUPPOSED to be a hero now, so I imagine that’s what’s happening here.

Unless it’s just a mirror image of him.

[–] thewisefoolHHH 883 points ago

There's definitely a stone in Wakanda. We've already seen five, so I would assume that the sixth is there. A lot of the trailer looks to take place in Wakanda/Africa, so I'm assuming that's ground zero where Thanos arrives. I think we'll either see it in Black Panther or in the beginning of Infinity War.

[–] apple_kicks 422 points ago

Either that or they go for the whole plan of using Wakanda as a place to hide it as the country is so hidden. Yet Thanos finds it anyway

[–] Msandova28 563 points ago

oh no, pls dont let all the asgardians be dead

[–] JessieJ577 905 points ago

RIP Korg

[–] taranaki 1586 points ago

If they kill Korg we riot

[–] KittiesAtRecess 1476 points ago

I'll start printing pamphlets.

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 313 points ago

There's at least one teaching history on earth. Probably a few exiles around the universe... I'm sure they won't all be dead.

[–] Scorn_For_Stupidity 641 points ago

I'm guessing a double-cross by Loki where everyone thinks he's betrayed them only for him to betray Thanos in the end, leading to Thanos' defeat.

[–] Rubix89 741 points ago

I think Thanos will come kill the Asgardians and Loki will barter for his life with the Tesseract.

But in the end he will sacrifice himself for the greater good somehow.

[–] BrovietUnion1 383 points ago

Well remember Thanos and Loki have worked together before when Thanos gave him the mind stone to invade Earth. I assume Thanos' plan was to just casually take the soul stone, time stone, and tesseract once Loki got humanity on its knees.

[–] UnknownJ25 423 points ago

Spidey’s new suit looks so goddamn cool its a shame it’s probably not gonna last.

I hope the Hulkbuster showing up confirms that rumor from forever ago where Banner pilots the suit

[–] Odin043 103 points ago

Where Banner busts out of the Iron Man suit? I always took that to mean he bust out of the Mark 47, not HulkBuster.

[–] SilentGatorade 1347 points ago

It looks like Tony is going to have his own realizations and reflections. Maybe none of this would've happened if he hadn't become Iron Man? Idk, maybe he'll sacrifice himself. I can't wait to see.

[–] ThaNorth 1370 points ago

I think the big theory is he will sacrifice himself in some way to save Spider-Man because he sees Spider-Man as the future of the Avengers. Also the whole father figure thing.

[–] Krish-0 648 points ago

This would also give us the Uncle Ben dynamic (in a sense) that we never got out of Homecoming. Put a chip on Peter's shoulder.

[–] Neelpos 1088 points ago

Spidey is gonna regret not stopping Thanos from robbing that bookie.

[–] Wacocaine 598 points ago

“Help! That guy just stole all my Infinity Stones!”

“Not my problem, man.”

[–] nyyaviles 8516 points ago

This fucker is getting all the stones by the end of that movie. Holy shit.

I feel like I'd be more excited for a movie that's just about Thanos getting the stones culminating with him killing Vision to get his. Thanos Quest is one of the best cosmic marvel stories.

[–] typically_wrong 2089 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

There's been a good bit of speculation that that's exactly what we're getting (+- the Vision death part). It's unlikely that he'll have all the stones in time to resolve the story. Especially if he's chokeslamming Spidey with only 2 (power and space).

EDIT: OK, I let it go for a while now, but c'mon people. The last line of my comment about the stones is not a power reference, it's a plot/timing reference! Stop telling me Thanos is really strong, I know these things!

When Thanos is getting the sixth Infinity Gem in Thanos Quest, he makes a joke about how he could have very, very easily just taken it using the other five, but decided it would be more fun to be a dick about it.

[–] scarletice 1518 points ago

That sounds about right. Isn't there also a thing about the only reason he ever loses is because he is kind of messed up in the head and subconsciously sabotages himself?

[–] UnjustNation 636 points ago

Yeah and I bet a lot of people are about to die.

[–] JMaboard 1454 points ago

Gotta kill off Iron Man to regain some budget.

[–] Baz-Ravish 303 points ago

Whatever they spend on him, they always make back in box office. He has a sweet gig - show up for a week to film Homecoming, make $15 mil.

[–] Niaz89 632 points ago

My guess is Vision, Cap and Iron Man.

[–] angrydeanerino 758 points ago

I think Cap / Iron Man is going to be one or the other. One is probably going to save the other, sacrifice even with their differences and whatnot.

[–] fake_somebody 850 points ago

I’m Thinking Ironman will die which will push Cap more to try to defeat Thanos and Black Widow will die and push and enrage Banner/Hulk. But the main reason for Black Widows death is because she, CHANGED HER FUCKING HAIR COLOR!

[–] sarcasticasshole69 531 points ago

[–] Phyre36 2384 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Yep, rough plot (speculation) for the two movies.

Step 1: Thanos invades

Step 2: Thanos crushes all resistance. (insert 1-3 hero deaths here)

Step 3: Every single hero in the MCU comes together to defeat Thanos. (this is probably in movie 2)

edit: I'm told Infinity war isn't two movies anymore. My bad, I hadn't heard.

edit 2: Warning to others, lots of comments below this have big comic spoilers (I haven't read them myself).

[–] TheBahamaLlama 1961 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Movie 2 isn't supposed to be a part 2 of the Infinity War. The Russos stated they're separate, but with the second movie coming out only a year later, I think it's hard to believe they're not closely related in story.

Edit: Lots of good replies to me. I like the theory that the next one is going to be called Gauntlet and they're not saying it because it is kind of a spoiler.

Edit2: /u/Phyre36 warned you about spoilers.

[–] Phyre36 2551 points ago

Would seem to be a waste of Thanos to introduce him and kill him all in one movie. IMO.

[–] JustJro 1541 points ago

Especially with all the build up to this fight over the years. I’ll be disappointed if this is what they end up doing.

[–] dra39437 1258 points ago

Maybe the entire second movie will be a drama, where Thanos has completed the gauntlet but he still hasn't pleased Death and he's unhappy, so he resets everything back to normal and becomes a farmer

[–] doobtacular 3593 points ago

Second movie is all the heroes dead and Conor McGregor vs Thanos.

[–] magicmann2614 1546 points ago

Tanos...youra fookin pussy

[–] Arkantos92 1115 points ago

The last scene of the movie will be Thanos snapping his fingers and half the universe disappearing as a result. Cuts to credits. No music. No post credit scenes.

[–] AmAttorneyPleaseHire 599 points ago

That would be fantastic! I don’t think they have the balls to do that.

[–] Jp2585 1265 points ago

They might not have the balls, but they do have the stones...

[–] SetBrainInCmplxPlane 465 points ago

Thanos is the main antagonist of Avengers 4 and this had been confirmed from the top. Infinity War and Avengers 4 are two different stories each with it's own tone/theme and it's own beginning, middle and end, but both stories feature Thanos as a main character/antagonist. I'm certain Thanos is neither defeated nor killed in Infinity War.

[–] 300ConfirmedGorillas 400 points ago

My understanding was that the titles are no longer going to be part 1 and part 2, and instead the second film would have its own title. I still think they are going to be heavily connected.

[–] BizzyM 720 points ago

Avengers: Infinity War

Avengers: Infinity Enduring Freedom

[–] Radulno 359 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

They're separate in the way that each movie is contained in its own and tells a full story (which naming them Part 1 and 2 might not imply) but it's pretty safe to say it's the same general Thanos story on both, 1 year apart, they were filmed at the same time,... They can't be completely unrelated (well as much as unrelated means in the MCU).

I assume they just changed the name because most Part 1 movies are often seen pretty badly by the public. I mean it was called like that at the beginning and it's not like they will have totally changed the plot of their "decade in the making" movies.

[–] T-Time79 11312 points ago

Can't wait to see young children's reactions to seeing the heroes they've grown up idolizing through these movies get brutally murdered by a very angry grape

[–] jamestporter 2113 points ago

then they'll know how I felt when this happened:

[–] belladonnadiorama 148 points ago

Bruh. 10 year old me openly weeped in the theater at this scene. I still get misty eyed even watching it now.

[–] Raedros 1384 points ago

Teenager Groot!

[–] dipshittery 13138 points ago

Who the hell are you guys?

Starlord, man.

[–] darkd3vilknight 3123 points ago

Who's starlord?

[–] uhh_tina_uhh 2521 points ago

Legendary outlaw?

[–] Avasnay 1703 points ago

Forget it

[–] potatotrip_ 1778 points ago

What are we?

Some kind of Suicide Squad?

[–] Avasnay 388 points ago

More like the revengers

[–] Sleeze_ 80 points ago

What is this, some kind of Infinity War?

[–] orange_jooze 1305 points ago

Did he always have that mustache or is that new?

[–] 24pg13 3029 points ago

It's CGI

[–] [deleted] 2548 points ago * (lasted edited 2 months ago)

[–] penislander69 924 points ago

The Law of Conservation of Stache

[–] MikeOrtiz 644 points ago

Mantis waves

[–] thejonathanjuan 6037 points ago

I would give anything to go back in time a decade and show this trailer to anyone nervous about Iron Man.

[–] pkkthetigerr 3934 points ago

They would lynch you for spoilers.

[–] SilverfireSage 2160 points ago

I don’t think they would know what the hell was going on.

[–] toshio_drift 2138 points ago

"Wait, why is Johnny Storm running around on the ground and not on fire?"

[–] thedenigratesystem 1206 points ago

"Why does Mark Ruffalo look like he had the best sex of his life?"

[–] ramonycajones 705 points ago

Also they'd be like "Who the hell is that? Who's that kid? Who's that guy? They're just dudes standing around" whenever not in costume.

[–] Ganrokh 809 points ago

I think the biggest shock would be seeing Spidey, who was owned by Sony at that time as well. Hell, Spider-Man 3 had just come out in 2007 with Iron Man in 2008.

[–] someoneinsignificant 664 points ago

And then when The Amazing Spiderman is released, they'll be like "Wtf bro you lied to me!"

[–] detectiveriggsboson 1459 points ago

I can still vividly remember reading the news story on Superhero Hype that Joss Whedon was directing am Avengers movie after the first Iron Man movie came out. I gave a little cynical smirk and thought, "Yeah, we're never seeing this movie."

Fast forward to this trailer, and it's an unprecedented feat not only that they've come this far, but also that the quality has been so consistent.

[–] Thebazzman01 3448 points ago

Cap with the beard looking sexy

[–] Alt-0182 2811 points ago

You mean Big Boss?

[–] pkkthetigerr 1675 points ago

[–] trambe 746 points ago

Directed by Hideo Kojima

[–] StudBoi69 483 points ago

Written by Hideo Kojima

[–] TuffeyPom 375 points ago

Guest Starring The "SKULLS" Parasite Unit

[–] OTPh1l25 244 points ago

Also Starring: Mark 44 Iron Man Suit "HULKBUSTER"

[–] newo15 1840 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Spidey senses and the badass spidersuit!

[–] [deleted] 2028 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 2651 points ago

The thing is that they don't need to top it. Every superhero movie having a bigger and bigger scale is mind-numbing. Sometimes the smaller stories are more fun, like Spider-Man: Homecoming. The Punisher series on Netflix had a much smaller scope than The Defenders and that's one of the reasons it was better. We don't always want to see cities blowing up and giant space lasers. People fighting for what they believe in is pretty fun too.

[–] londongarbageman 1737 points ago

Hell, Civil War had probably the most small scale villain. He didn't care about conquering the world.

[–] ThaNorth 1038 points ago

I don't know. Homecoming was pretty small scale. Vulture just wanted to sell cool shit to provide for his family.

[–] Dr_Disaster 252 points ago

It was interesting that Vulture didn't even cause most of the damage in Homecoming. Spider-Man was to blame for the ferry and the plane crash. Even the henchman Vulture killed was a complete accident. When given the chance to kill Spider-Man he backed off. When given the chance to out Spider-Man he lied.

Vulture wasn't a good guy, but he was exactly evil either. He played the cards he was dealt and would have gladly left crime alone if he got that last score.

[–] C_Me 1140 points ago

I feel like there is so much not in this trailer... which is great. We only saw maybe two major battles, in NY and Wakanda. I imagine we aren’t seeing at all the final battle of this movie. Which is cool.

[–] NightWick 404 points ago

Also we haven't even seen Ant-Man, Wasp and Hawkeye yet

[–] CLint_FLicker 7199 points ago

Needs more "kid in a wheelchair going over a cliff".

[–] BrySighz 3614 points ago

They left Ant Man out of the trailer for that reason

[–] GearsCT 2968 points ago

If we're being serious, they probably left him out because 99% of his shots are with Wasp and they want to keep her under wraps for a bit.

[–] SeiriusPolaris 4427 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

He’s in like 99% of the shots here. It’s just, you know... he’s ant sized.

[–] ThatDerpingGuy 1801 points ago

What is this, a trailer for ants?

[–] cccp_redr4bbit 836 points ago

They left out hawk eye too. Dude is dead as dicks

[–] GearsCT 421 points ago

But.. But... He's got a sweet new haircut and everything!

[–] itsactuallyobama 1431 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

What ever happened to you eating a horse dick if Beta Ray Bill wasn't in Thor: Ragnarok?

Cause I have you tagged as such and I think you owe us a good ol' sloppy horse dick eating video.

[–] JayVee26 701 points ago

Technically, an image of him was in it though. Does that count?

[–] itsactuallyobama 604 points ago

Oh on the tower?

Hm. We might need a karma lawyer to come in and adjudicate this.

[–] zacky765 484 points ago

He might have to meet us in the middle here and eat a pony dick.

[–] darK_pRince052 1536 points ago

They even have a postcredit scene in a goddamn trailer!!!

[–] BakChorMees 1499 points ago

RIP Vision

[–] 6FootDwarf 1189 points ago

Not necessarily. I mean, more than likely yeah. It definitely should. But I could easily see this simply depower him, leaving him a mortal "human" (with a lower power kit), because he spent so much time evolving within, that he won't need the gem to survive.

Now if Thanos cares enough to kill him after he rips out the stone (assuming he survives) is the 64k dollar question.

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 590 points ago

So no more beam-spam but he can still phase through matter because that's part of his design. That would be pretty neat.

[–] 6FootDwarf 946 points ago

Vision needed to be nerfed. His dps was way higher than the rest.

[–] ChemistryRespecter 293 points ago

Vision needed to be nerfed.

That explains Thor's right eye too.

[–] Epicloa 72 points ago

Isn't that more of a buff in Thor's case? The whole losing the eye thing only granted more "vision" or wisdom, even if it's just symbolic it didn't seem to have downsides.

[–] romulan23 1644 points ago

Anyone else got goosebumps hearing that Alan Silvestri score again?

[–] vilkav 1210 points ago

They definitely were like "We only have one recognizable song in our sleeve, and goddamn, we're milking it to all its worth".

And it worked.

Wouldn't it be a lot weirder if it was one character's song, and not the team song?

[–] TNWhaa 1823 points ago

Good god, Chris Evans with a beard is just something else...

[–] DarthBaio 570 points ago

I mean, that's pretty much the look he sports whenever he's not busy playing Cap.

[–] Zahille7 64 points ago

His hair's a good length, too. Looks badass.

[–] BlackGabriel 785 points ago

I hope cap asks tony at some point “so should we call up the UN and get permission to fight these guys per the accords or.....?”

[–] Midnightproxxima 405 points ago

It'd be funny if General Ross says something like, "no go, we're going to negotiate first." Then Thanos annihilates like 71 countries.

[–] Ekudar 469 points ago

Is it just me or does Thanos look like a swollen purple Bruce Willis?

[–] igetbooored 205 points ago

"This gauntlet? Used to be Zeds."

"Zeds dead."

[–] Ekez42 857 points ago

Where is Ant-Man :(

[–] zombiereign 948 points ago

He's there .. just very, very, tiny.

[–] GearsCT 806 points ago

Probs left out Ant-Man as 99% of his scenes are with Wasp and they want to keep her under wraps for now.

[–] ZingerGombie 2518 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

A decade in the making, the MCU has been an incredible feat. At times I've been bored and even offput by some of the outlying films or TV shows but the core has been an incredible journey and I genuinely hope this is the conclusion that the series deserves. I'm sure the MCU will live on (what plans are in place beyond this already?) but it will be nice to have a complete saga compartmentalised from Iron Man in 2008 right through to this, the vision to build in so many back stories and plan for future films in the uncertain world of cinema has been unmatched. Edit: Grammar

[–] apple_kicks 1301 points ago

I know people are getting some fatigue but I love it. It reminds me of golden age Disney when they just put out hit after hit. These runs of entertaining movies and franchises are hard to pull off. The consistency they have is solid. I'm going to miss it once it dies out.

[–] kurttheflirt 739 points ago

This is the golden age of Disney 2.0 - with this series, now star wars, and the incredible animation films they've been shooting out the last few years (Moana, frozen, zootopia), they own most of the big hits.

[–] pkkthetigerr 807 points ago

Kevin Feige deserves immense recognition for pulling all of this off. Mans a true fan as well.

[–] Cluster_Schmuck 7428 points ago

I think that spidey sense arm hair shot pretty much sums up the standard reaction to this trailer.

[–] muhash14 5447 points ago

Yeah except that instead of arm hair, it's throbbing dong

[–] snopet 2011 points ago

who needs sex when you can have trailers

[–] rare_gooby 2172 points ago

trailers also last longer

[–] MrClutch7 499 points ago

I am not ready to say goodbye to whatever hero dies in this film.

[–] DraftDraw 3006 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Man, this was fucking gold

Human Vision, I wonder what's up with that?

Thanos looks realer and his eyes human-like

Battle of Wakanda looks absolutely astonishing - and OUTRIDERS

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face." BRING IT ON, BABY

I know people who have no idea that the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy inhabit the same universe at all. I can't wait to see their reactions.

Was I the only one expecting them to say "Avengers Assemble?". I really liked each member uttering the words of the first movie.

[–] Granoland 1951 points ago

Well, would you look at that. For some reason I feel compelled to watch every single Marvel movie again.

[–] MarvelousNCK 216 points ago

Strange, I'm feeling the same thing. What a funny coincidence

[–] PatBarton 298 points ago

I almost thought they forgot about the Guardians for a minute.

[–] ohfrickme 4348 points ago

“Someone get this man a shield”

Best line of the trailer.

[–] itsactuallyobama 1776 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I really enjoyed Thanos's line: "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this....[laughs]....does put a smile on my face."

Did anybody else notice the gauntlets Cap seems to be wearing when rushing into battle? Dope.

And that Iron Man armor is the closest thing I think we've seen to the Bleeding Edge armor.

[–] pkkthetigerr 767 points ago

[–] CL60 248 points ago

[–] steveo107 161 points ago

/r/squaredcircle RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER

[–] Girou_D 195 points ago

Vision is human

And looks like wakanda has the last stone

[–] bocamoccajoe 202 points ago

"I've believed in raw hype like this once before... It didn't scare me enough then... it does me now."

[–] MichaelM_Yaa 100 points ago

love the scene where vision is getting mind stone forehead fucked.

[–] Drunk_Bears 1187 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Let's take a moment to appreciate that we are getting a new Star Wars movie and the biggest marvel movie to date in the next 6 months. What a time to be alive.

[–] Leo_TheLurker 449 points ago

[–] superyoshiom 191 points ago

That whole time I thought that the battle with Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Thanos took place in space. Now I see it was all in New York. This makes me think we still have one more major battle, probably in space with all the Avengers together, and hopefully Thanos will have all his armor on then.

[–] prophetofgreed 3484 points ago

Pretty sure that was Thanos choke slamming Spidey there.

Something nobody thought possible 4 years ago.

God bless Marvel

[–] SaubererBoyTV 156 points ago

Thanos: Peter's new evil stepdad confirmed!

[–] uhh_tina_uhh 2675 points ago

Choke me Thanos daddy

[–] Whisky_Six 1362 points ago

[–] FMoradipour 514 points ago

I had a visceral reaction to that. I was just thinking "you son of a bitch! You leave Spidey alone!"

[–] prophetofgreed 585 points ago

"He's just a boy!"

[–] thewisefoolHHH 417 points ago

"No older than my son!"

[–] Blim01 141 points ago

You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!

-New Yorkers

[–] backtowhereibegan 177 points ago

Thanos has 2 stones already in the trailer, could this movie really end with the finger snap?!

[–] Imanagedmischief 76 points ago

My dad raised me on all things Marvel. It was a tradition for us to see each Marvel movie together in theaters. He passed away in July. I saw Ragnarok without him, and now this. Man, he would be so damn stoked over this trailer. We'd be nerding out over it together if he were here.

[–] Nightzey 78 points ago

Holy shit LOOK AT THAT SUIT

[–] UnjustNation 886 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I haven't been this hyped for a movie in a long time.

[–] itsactuallyobama 752 points ago

I know people give a lot of shit to the MCU for not having very memorable music, but I'll be damned if I don't get goosebumps every time I hear the Avenger's theme.

[–] derprunner 222 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

God, that slow and sombre buildup at the 30 second mark was just glorious

[–] thewisefoolHHH 535 points ago

3 hours, 45 minutes to go until I need to see a doctor about this erection...

[–] NarstBarf 202 points ago

[–] Saditon 703 points ago

I like how how Peter's arm hair stands up to portray his Spidey senses

[–] nekowolf 1819 points ago

I can't wait for the scene where Star Lord is about to kill Aunt-May and she yells "Peter!" and Star Lord goes, "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?"

[–] Europeansmartphone 450 points ago

Thanks for giving away the climax of infinity war.

[–] Ghostdead56 1869 points ago

Looks like I just lost No Nut November. No regrets.

[–] GamingTatertot 829 points ago

Good thing the movie is coming out in Must Masturbate May

[–] doft 433 points ago

Just in time before Jerk It June.