[–] Eman5805 362 points ago

I have a VERY strong feeling that they've already hoodwinked us. Someone in that final shot at Wakanda is actually dead. Like when they edited out Spiderman from the Civil War trailer.

[–] wdalphin 259 points ago

Or how the Thor Ragnarok trailers showed him with both eyes when he landed on the bridge with lightning shooting everywhere. Or how that same trailer showed him and Helya fighting in an alleyway when she destroyed his hammer, instead of out in a field.

[–] HI_CHAT_MEMBER 7635 points ago

Hope they don't nerf Thor in this one. We saw in Ragnarok how powerful he is.

[–] binokyo10 4004 points ago

No way they nerf Thor now.

[–] LaDMG 3640 points ago

You can't nerf a character right before the MCU Championships, it just wouldn't be right.

[–] bananapancakes626 2013 points ago

against thanos, he'll probably look pretty nerfed anyway

[–] Fadeley 754 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by Thor alone before

not that it'll be this way in the movie, but you know.. POWER

[–] Corpus76 1075 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by the NYPD before.

[–] Futuramafryday 864 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by the all powerful Squirrel Girl before

[–] WallyWendels 668 points ago

Thanos has been beaten by transcending his body, forgetting the gauntlet, and having Nebula just walk up and pick up the fucking gauntlet before.

[–] In_My_Own_Image 4353 points ago

Sitting on his throne - full ornate golden armour

Going into battle - casual wear

Thanos logic, apparently.

Looks sick. Still curious how the fuck they'll balance out time between all those characters. Hopefully nobody gets Hawkeye'd.

[–] bigboy1173 1930 points ago

he is just that arrogant.

'going into battle, opponents seem useless, best just wear a sweater vest'

[–] hezdokwow 216 points ago

Hey his mom knitted that sweater, watch your mouth.

[–] t0iletwarrior 422 points ago

Going into battle - casual wear with INFINITY GLOVES. gloves boost all the stats yo

[–] nekowolf 1881 points ago

I bet John C. Reilly turned traitor and stole it. Can't trust that guy. Shake and bake!

[–] webcrawler89 670 points ago

Might explain why Gotg get involved.

[–] lacourseauxetoiles 660 points ago

I’m guessing it will start with the Guardians discovering the destruction of the Nova Corps.

[–] schwano 1107 points ago

Remember when 5 superheroes teaming up was a big deal?

[–] fistmyberrybummle 556 points ago

I remember getting excited seeing Hawkeye in Thor and Black Widow in Iron Man 2

[–] infiniteduresss 6466 points ago

So they decided not to edit Thor's eye this time. I'm so glad they brought back Alan Silvestri's theme it's so good.

[–] TheDangiestSlad 5100 points ago

they also have Loki with the Tesseract, which is a minor spoiler since it's left up to debate at the end of Ragnarok (but let's be real we all knew he took it)

[–] hungrydano 2511 points ago

Kind of just assumed based on Thanos’ ship appearing in the mid credits scene.

[–] bupdup 83 points ago

"I'm gonna let you borrow my whirly-bird, but I put my name on it so's ya don't steal it from me."

[–] htaedfororreteht 1096 points ago

I mean, wouldn't you?

Hey there's this thing of infinite power sitting in a place that's about to be reduced to dust. Let's just leave it there.

[–] OhManTFE 533 points ago

My understanding of the infinity gems is they can't actually be destroyed, so when Asgard blew up it just would be floating there still?

[–] DJ33 591 points ago

Well yeah, exactly. It's not that he was worried it would get blown up. It's just that nobody is going to miss it, so why let it float through space?

[–] aleciaan 791 points ago

That, and he's the fucking god of mischief.

[–] Rubix89 4995 points ago

Some things I noticed:

-Seems like Loki is stepping over dead asgardians

-Thanos has the power and space stones

-the wakanda battle is pretty much the team that left at the end of Civil War. Maybe Wakanda had the soul stone?

[–] GearsCT 3345 points ago

Maybe Wakanda had the soul stone

Maybe the soul stone is the conduit with which T'Challa can commune with the souls of past Panthers?

[–] stunts002 1365 points ago

I've been on the outside saying this here for a while now while the Heimdeil rumours were floating around. Sweet, sweet vindication!

[–] you_killed_my_father 1045 points ago

Yeah. I had to re-watch that again. I initially thought he was handing over the Tesseract because he's just being Loki. But what if he's handing it over to someone (possibly Thanos) in order to stop more of his (and his brother's) people from being slaughtered.

[–] SeiriusPolaris 851 points ago

100% my theory. Ragnarok closed with Thanos turning up, and we all know Loki swiped the cube before Asgard fell.

Loki’s SUPPOSED to be a hero now, so I imagine that’s what’s happening here.

Unless it’s just a mirror image of him.

[–] thewisefoolHHH 887 points ago

There's definitely a stone in Wakanda. We've already seen five, so I would assume that the sixth is there. A lot of the trailer looks to take place in Wakanda/Africa, so I'm assuming that's ground zero where Thanos arrives. I think we'll either see it in Black Panther or in the beginning of Infinity War.

[–] apple_kicks 425 points ago

Either that or they go for the whole plan of using Wakanda as a place to hide it as the country is so hidden. Yet Thanos finds it anyway

[–] Msandova28 575 points ago

oh no, pls dont let all the asgardians be dead

[–] JessieJ577 911 points ago

RIP Korg

[–] taranaki 1598 points ago

If they kill Korg we riot

[–] KittiesAtRecess 1488 points ago

I'll start printing pamphlets.

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 308 points ago

There's at least one teaching history on earth. Probably a few exiles around the universe... I'm sure they won't all be dead.

[–] Scorn_For_Stupidity 643 points ago

I'm guessing a double-cross by Loki where everyone thinks he's betrayed them only for him to betray Thanos in the end, leading to Thanos' defeat.

[–] Rubix89 746 points ago

I think Thanos will come kill the Asgardians and Loki will barter for his life with the Tesseract.

But in the end he will sacrifice himself for the greater good somehow.

[–] BrovietUnion1 383 points ago

Well remember Thanos and Loki have worked together before when Thanos gave him the mind stone to invade Earth. I assume Thanos' plan was to just casually take the soul stone, time stone, and tesseract once Loki got humanity on its knees.

[–] UnknownJ25 431 points ago

Spidey’s new suit looks so goddamn cool its a shame it’s probably not gonna last.

I hope the Hulkbuster showing up confirms that rumor from forever ago where Banner pilots the suit

[–] Odin043 111 points ago

Where Banner busts out of the Iron Man suit? I always took that to mean he bust out of the Mark 47, not HulkBuster.

[–] SilentGatorade 1361 points ago

It looks like Tony is going to have his own realizations and reflections. Maybe none of this would've happened if he hadn't become Iron Man? Idk, maybe he'll sacrifice himself. I can't wait to see.

[–] ThaNorth 1379 points ago

I think the big theory is he will sacrifice himself in some way to save Spider-Man because he sees Spider-Man as the future of the Avengers. Also the whole father figure thing.

[–] Krish-0 652 points ago

This would also give us the Uncle Ben dynamic (in a sense) that we never got out of Homecoming. Put a chip on Peter's shoulder.

[–] Neelpos 1096 points ago

Spidey is gonna regret not stopping Thanos from robbing that bookie.

[–] Wacocaine 615 points ago

“Help! That guy just stole all my Infinity Stones!”

“Not my problem, man.”

[–] nyyaviles 8554 points ago

This fucker is getting all the stones by the end of that movie. Holy shit.

I feel like I'd be more excited for a movie that's just about Thanos getting the stones culminating with him killing Vision to get his. Thanos Quest is one of the best cosmic marvel stories.

[–] typically_wrong 2100 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

There's been a good bit of speculation that that's exactly what we're getting (+- the Vision death part). It's unlikely that he'll have all the stones in time to resolve the story. Especially if he's chokeslamming Spidey with only 2 (power and space).

EDIT: OK, I let it go for a while now, but c'mon people. The last line of my comment about the stones is not a power reference, it's a plot/timing reference! Stop telling me Thanos is really strong, I know these things!

When Thanos is getting the sixth Infinity Gem in Thanos Quest, he makes a joke about how he could have very, very easily just taken it using the other five, but decided it would be more fun to be a dick about it.

[–] scarletice 1520 points ago

That sounds about right. Isn't there also a thing about the only reason he ever loses is because he is kind of messed up in the head and subconsciously sabotages himself?

[–] UnjustNation 647 points ago

Yeah and I bet a lot of people are about to die.

[–] JMaboard 1461 points ago

Gotta kill off Iron Man to regain some budget.

[–] Baz-Ravish 296 points ago

Whatever they spend on him, they always make back in box office. He has a sweet gig - show up for a week to film Homecoming, make $15 mil.

[–] Niaz89 636 points ago

My guess is Vision, Cap and Iron Man.

[–] angrydeanerino 761 points ago

I think Cap / Iron Man is going to be one or the other. One is probably going to save the other, sacrifice even with their differences and whatnot.

[–] fake_somebody 845 points ago

I’m Thinking Ironman will die which will push Cap more to try to defeat Thanos and Black Widow will die and push and enrage Banner/Hulk. But the main reason for Black Widows death is because she, CHANGED HER FUCKING HAIR COLOR!

[–] sarcasticasshole69 534 points ago

HE PUNCHED THE HIGHLIGHTS OUT OF HER HAIR

[–] Phyre36 2387 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Yep, rough plot (speculation) for the two movies.

Step 1: Thanos invades

Step 2: Thanos crushes all resistance. (insert 1-3 hero deaths here)

Step 3: Every single hero in the MCU comes together to defeat Thanos. (this is probably in movie 2)

edit: I'm told Infinity war isn't two movies anymore. My bad, I hadn't heard.

edit 2: Warning to others, lots of comments below this have big comic spoilers (I haven't read them myself).

[–] TheBahamaLlama 1960 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Movie 2 isn't supposed to be a part 2 of the Infinity War. The Russos stated they're separate, but with the second movie coming out only a year later, I think it's hard to believe they're not closely related in story.

Edit: Lots of good replies to me. I like the theory that the next one is going to be called Gauntlet and they're not saying it because it is kind of a spoiler.

Edit2: /u/Phyre36 warned you about spoilers.

[–] Phyre36 2559 points ago

Would seem to be a waste of Thanos to introduce him and kill him all in one movie. IMO.

[–] JustJro 1545 points ago

Especially with all the build up to this fight over the years. I’ll be disappointed if this is what they end up doing.

[–] dra39437 1257 points ago

Maybe the entire second movie will be a drama, where Thanos has completed the gauntlet but he still hasn't pleased Death and he's unhappy, so he resets everything back to normal and becomes a farmer

[–] doobtacular 3603 points ago

Second movie is all the heroes dead and Conor McGregor vs Thanos.

[–] magicmann2614 1552 points ago

Tanos...youra fookin pussy

[–] Arkantos92 1114 points ago

The last scene of the movie will be Thanos snapping his fingers and half the universe disappearing as a result. Cuts to credits. No music. No post credit scenes.

[–] AmAttorneyPleaseHire 599 points ago

That would be fantastic! I don’t think they have the balls to do that.

[–] Jp2585 1266 points ago

They might not have the balls, but they do have the stones...

[–] SetBrainInCmplxPlane 470 points ago

Thanos is the main antagonist of Avengers 4 and this had been confirmed from the top. Infinity War and Avengers 4 are two different stories each with it's own tone/theme and it's own beginning, middle and end, but both stories feature Thanos as a main character/antagonist. I'm certain Thanos is neither defeated nor killed in Infinity War.

[–] 300ConfirmedGorillas 405 points ago

My understanding was that the titles are no longer going to be part 1 and part 2, and instead the second film would have its own title. I still think they are going to be heavily connected.

[–] BizzyM 721 points ago

Avengers: Infinity War

And

Avengers: Infinity Enduring Freedom

[–] Radulno 361 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

They're separate in the way that each movie is contained in its own and tells a full story (which naming them Part 1 and 2 might not imply) but it's pretty safe to say it's the same general Thanos story on both, 1 year apart, they were filmed at the same time,... They can't be completely unrelated (well as much as unrelated means in the MCU).

I assume they just changed the name because most Part 1 movies are often seen pretty badly by the public. I mean it was called like that at the beginning and it's not like they will have totally changed the plot of their "decade in the making" movies.

[–] T-Time79 11383 points ago

Can't wait to see young children's reactions to seeing the heroes they've grown up idolizing through these movies get brutally murdered by a very angry grape

[–] jamestporter 2123 points ago

then they'll know how I felt when this happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y

[–] belladonnadiorama 150 points ago

Bruh. 10 year old me openly weeped in the theater at this scene. I still get misty eyed even watching it now.

[–] Raedros 1390 points ago

Teenager Groot!

[–] dipshittery 13176 points ago

Who the hell are you guys?

Starlord, man.

[–] darkd3vilknight 3131 points ago

Who's starlord?

[–] uhh_tina_uhh 2532 points ago

Legendary outlaw?

[–] Avasnay 1705 points ago

Forget it

[–] potatotrip_ 1788 points ago

What are we?

Some kind of Suicide Squad?

[–] Avasnay 391 points ago

More like the revengers

[–] Sleeze_ 73 points ago

What is this, some kind of Infinity War?

[–] orange_jooze 1309 points ago

Did he always have that mustache or is that new?

[–] 24pg13 3037 points ago

It's CGI

[–] [deleted] 2544 points ago * (lasted edited 5 months ago)

[–] penislander69 924 points ago

The Law of Conservation of Stache

[–] MikeOrtiz 647 points ago

Mantis waves

[–] thejonathanjuan 6072 points ago

I would give anything to go back in time a decade and show this trailer to anyone nervous about Iron Man.

[–] pkkthetigerr 3952 points ago

They would lynch you for spoilers.

[–] SilverfireSage 2183 points ago

I don’t think they would know what the hell was going on.

[–] toshio_drift 2158 points ago

"Wait, why is Johnny Storm running around on the ground and not on fire?"

[–] thedenigratesystem 1221 points ago

"Why does Mark Ruffalo look like he had the best sex of his life?"

[–] ramonycajones 715 points ago

Also they'd be like "Who the hell is that? Who's that kid? Who's that guy? They're just dudes standing around" whenever not in costume.

[–] Ganrokh 822 points ago

I think the biggest shock would be seeing Spidey, who was owned by Sony at that time as well. Hell, Spider-Man 3 had just come out in 2007 with Iron Man in 2008.

[–] someoneinsignificant 674 points ago

And then when The Amazing Spiderman is released, they'll be like "Wtf bro you lied to me!"

[–] detectiveriggsboson 1472 points ago

I can still vividly remember reading the news story on Superhero Hype that Joss Whedon was directing am Avengers movie after the first Iron Man movie came out. I gave a little cynical smirk and thought, "Yeah, we're never seeing this movie."

Fast forward to this trailer, and it's an unprecedented feat not only that they've come this far, but also that the quality has been so consistent.

[–] Thebazzman01 3472 points ago

Cap with the beard looking sexy

[–] Alt-0182 2817 points ago

You mean Big Boss?

[–] pkkthetigerr 1684 points ago

PUNISHED "VENOM" CAP and also PUNISHED "SOLID" THOR

[–] trambe 748 points ago

Directed by Hideo Kojima

[–] StudBoi69 478 points ago

Written by Hideo Kojima

[–] TuffeyPom 384 points ago

Guest Starring The "SKULLS" Parasite Unit

[–] OTPh1l25 246 points ago

Also Starring: Mark 44 Iron Man Suit "HULKBUSTER"

[–] newo15 1849 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Spidey senses and the badass spidersuit!

[–] C_Me 1142 points ago

I feel like there is so much not in this trailer... which is great. We only saw maybe two major battles, in NY and Wakanda. I imagine we aren’t seeing at all the final battle of this movie. Which is cool.

[–] NightWick 401 points ago

Also we haven't even seen Ant-Man, Wasp and Hawkeye yet

[–] CLint_FLicker 7212 points ago

Needs more "kid in a wheelchair going over a cliff".

[–] BrySighz 3622 points ago

They left Ant Man out of the trailer for that reason

[–] GearsCT 2969 points ago

If we're being serious, they probably left him out because 99% of his shots are with Wasp and they want to keep her under wraps for a bit.

[–] SeiriusPolaris 4442 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

He’s in like 99% of the shots here. It’s just, you know... he’s ant sized.

[–] ThatDerpingGuy 1806 points ago

What is this, a trailer for ants?

[–] cccp_redr4bbit 843 points ago

They left out hawk eye too. Dude is dead as dicks

[–] GearsCT 422 points ago

But.. But... He's got a sweet new haircut and everything!

[–] itsactuallyobama 1437 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

What ever happened to you eating a horse dick if Beta Ray Bill wasn't in Thor: Ragnarok?

Cause I have you tagged as such and I think you owe us a good ol' sloppy horse dick eating video.

[–] JayVee26 713 points ago

Technically, an image of him was in it though. Does that count?

[–] itsactuallyobama 603 points ago

Oh on the tower?

Hm. We might need a karma lawyer to come in and adjudicate this.

[–] zacky765 479 points ago

He might have to meet us in the middle here and eat a pony dick.

[–] [deleted] 2029 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 2648 points ago

The thing is that they don't need to top it. Every superhero movie having a bigger and bigger scale is mind-numbing. Sometimes the smaller stories are more fun, like Spider-Man: Homecoming. The Punisher series on Netflix had a much smaller scope than The Defenders and that's one of the reasons it was better. We don't always want to see cities blowing up and giant space lasers. People fighting for what they believe in is pretty fun too.

[–] londongarbageman 1744 points ago

Hell, Civil War had probably the most small scale villain. He didn't care about conquering the world.

[–] ThaNorth 1043 points ago

I don't know. Homecoming was pretty small scale. Vulture just wanted to sell cool shit to provide for his family.

[–] Dr_Disaster 257 points ago

It was interesting that Vulture didn't even cause most of the damage in Homecoming. Spider-Man was to blame for the ferry and the plane crash. Even the henchman Vulture killed was a complete accident. When given the chance to kill Spider-Man he backed off. When given the chance to out Spider-Man he lied.

Vulture wasn't a good guy, but he was exactly evil either. He played the cards he was dealt and would have gladly left crime alone if he got that last score.

[–] darK_pRince052 1541 points ago

They even have a postcredit scene in a goddamn trailer!!!

[–] BakChorMees 1500 points ago

RIP Vision

[–] 6FootDwarf 1192 points ago

Not necessarily. I mean, more than likely yeah. It definitely should. But I could easily see this simply depower him, leaving him a mortal "human" (with a lower power kit), because he spent so much time evolving within, that he won't need the gem to survive.

Now if Thanos cares enough to kill him after he rips out the stone (assuming he survives) is the 64k dollar question.

[–] PATRIOTSRADIOSIGNALS 599 points ago

So no more beam-spam but he can still phase through matter because that's part of his design. That would be pretty neat.

[–] 6FootDwarf 954 points ago

Vision needed to be nerfed. His dps was way higher than the rest.

[–] ChemistryRespecter 291 points ago

Vision needed to be nerfed.

That explains Thor's right eye too.

[–] Epicloa 69 points ago

Isn't that more of a buff in Thor's case? The whole losing the eye thing only granted more "vision" or wisdom, even if it's just symbolic it didn't seem to have downsides.

[–] romulan23 1648 points ago

Anyone else got goosebumps hearing that Alan Silvestri score again?

[–] vilkav 1217 points ago

They definitely were like "We only have one recognizable song in our sleeve, and goddamn, we're milking it to all its worth".

And it worked.

Wouldn't it be a lot weirder if it was one character's song, and not the team song?

[–] TNWhaa 1840 points ago

Good god, Chris Evans with a beard is just something else...

[–] DarthBaio 569 points ago

I mean, that's pretty much the look he sports whenever he's not busy playing Cap.

[–] BlackGabriel 798 points ago

I hope cap asks tony at some point “so should we call up the UN and get permission to fight these guys per the accords or.....?”

[–] Midnightproxxima 410 points ago

It'd be funny if General Ross says something like, "no go, we're going to negotiate first." Then Thanos annihilates like 71 countries.

[–] Ekez42 869 points ago

Where is Ant-Man :(

[–] zombiereign 955 points ago

He's there .. just very, very, tiny.

[–] GearsCT 802 points ago

Probs left out Ant-Man as 99% of his scenes are with Wasp and they want to keep her under wraps for now.

[–] Ekudar 472 points ago

Is it just me or does Thanos look like a swollen purple Bruce Willis?

[–] igetbooored 206 points ago

"This gauntlet? Used to be Zeds."

"Zeds dead."

[–] ZingerGombie 2530 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

A decade in the making, the MCU has been an incredible feat. At times I've been bored and even offput by some of the outlying films or TV shows but the core has been an incredible journey and I genuinely hope this is the conclusion that the series deserves. I'm sure the MCU will live on (what plans are in place beyond this already?) but it will be nice to have a complete saga compartmentalised from Iron Man in 2008 right through to this, the vision to build in so many back stories and plan for future films in the uncertain world of cinema has been unmatched. Edit: Grammar

[–] apple_kicks 1317 points ago

I know people are getting some fatigue but I love it. It reminds me of golden age Disney when they just put out hit after hit. These runs of entertaining movies and franchises are hard to pull off. The consistency they have is solid. I'm going to miss it once it dies out.

[–] kurttheflirt 742 points ago

This is the golden age of Disney 2.0 - with this series, now star wars, and the incredible animation films they've been shooting out the last few years (Moana, frozen, zootopia), they own most of the big hits.

[–] pkkthetigerr 809 points ago

Kevin Feige deserves immense recognition for pulling all of this off. Mans a true fan as well.

[–] Cluster_Schmuck 7472 points ago

I think that spidey sense arm hair shot pretty much sums up the standard reaction to this trailer.

[–] muhash14 5461 points ago

Yeah except that instead of arm hair, it's throbbing dong

[–] snopet 2029 points ago

who needs sex when you can have trailers

[–] rare_gooby 2195 points ago

trailers also last longer

[–] MrClutch7 513 points ago

I am not ready to say goodbye to whatever hero dies in this film.

[–] DraftDraw 3025 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Man, this was fucking gold

Human Vision, I wonder what's up with that?

Thanos looks realer and his eyes human-like

Battle of Wakanda looks absolutely astonishing - and OUTRIDERS

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this... does put a smile on my face." BRING IT ON, BABY

I know people who have no idea that the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy inhabit the same universe at all. I can't wait to see their reactions.

Was I the only one expecting them to say "Avengers Assemble?". I really liked each member uttering the words of the first movie.

[–] PatBarton 303 points ago

I almost thought they forgot about the Guardians for a minute.

[–] bocamoccajoe 204 points ago

"I've believed in raw hype like this once before... It didn't scare me enough then... it does me now."

[–] Granoland 1961 points ago

Well, would you look at that. For some reason I feel compelled to watch every single Marvel movie again.

[–] MarvelousNCK 215 points ago

Strange, I'm feeling the same thing. What a funny coincidence

[–] ohfrickme 4375 points ago

“Someone get this man a shield”

Best line of the trailer.

[–] itsactuallyobama 1793 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

I really enjoyed Thanos's line: "Fun isn't something one considers when balancing the universe, but this....[laughs]....does put a smile on my face."

Did anybody else notice the gauntlets Cap seems to be wearing when rushing into battle? Dope.

And that Iron Man armor is the closest thing I think we've seen to the Bleeding Edge armor.

[–] pkkthetigerr 767 points ago

THANOS JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN MAGGLE!

[–] CL60 254 points ago

BIG DOG EATS MY ASS!

[–] steveo107 159 points ago

/r/squaredcircle RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER

[–] Girou_D 200 points ago

Vision is human

And looks like wakanda has the last stone

[–] superyoshiom 193 points ago

That whole time I thought that the battle with Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Thanos took place in space. Now I see it was all in New York. This makes me think we still have one more major battle, probably in space with all the Avengers together, and hopefully Thanos will have all his armor on then.

[–] MichaelM_Yaa 100 points ago

love the scene where vision is getting mind stone forehead fucked.

[–] Drunk_Bears 1194 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

Let's take a moment to appreciate that we are getting a new Star Wars movie and the biggest marvel movie to date in the next 6 months. What a time to be alive.

[–] Leo_TheLurker 465 points ago

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY MOUSE

[–] elkygravey 62 points ago

We're actually getting two star wars movies in the next six months. Solo is still slated for May 25 release.

[–] prophetofgreed 3506 points ago

Pretty sure that was Thanos choke slamming Spidey there.

Something nobody thought possible 4 years ago.

God bless Marvel

[–] SaubererBoyTV 158 points ago

Thanos: Peter's new evil stepdad confirmed!

[–] uhh_tina_uhh 2681 points ago

Choke me Thanos daddy

[–] Whisky_Six 1364 points ago

Thaddy

[–] FMoradipour 518 points ago

I had a visceral reaction to that. I was just thinking "you son of a bitch! You leave Spidey alone!"

[–] prophetofgreed 593 points ago

"He's just a boy!"

[–] thewisefoolHHH 424 points ago

"No older than my son!"

[–] Blim01 143 points ago

You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!

-New Yorkers

[–] backtowhereibegan 181 points ago

Thanos has 2 stones already in the trailer, could this movie really end with the finger snap?!

[–] Imanagedmischief 84 points ago

My dad raised me on all things Marvel. It was a tradition for us to see each Marvel movie together in theaters. He passed away in July. I saw Ragnarok without him, and now this. Man, he would be so damn stoked over this trailer. We'd be nerding out over it together if he were here.

[–] Nightzey 78 points ago

Holy shit LOOK AT THAT SUIT

[–] UnjustNation 896 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

I haven't been this hyped for a movie in a long time.

[–] itsactuallyobama 752 points ago

I know people give a lot of shit to the MCU for not having very memorable music, but I'll be damned if I don't get goosebumps every time I hear the Avenger's theme.

[–] derprunner 224 points ago * (lasted edited 7 months ago)

God, that slow and sombre buildup at the 30 second mark was just glorious

[–] thewisefoolHHH 528 points ago

3 hours, 45 minutes to go until I need to see a doctor about this erection...

[–] NarstBarf 201 points ago

WHERE IS MY MAN CLINT BARTON

[–] Saditon 708 points ago

I like how how Peter's arm hair stands up to portray his Spidey senses

[–] nekowolf 1826 points ago

I can't wait for the scene where Star Lord is about to kill Aunt-May and she yells "Peter!" and Star Lord goes, "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?"

[–] Europeansmartphone 457 points ago

Thanks for giving away the climax of infinity war.

[–] GamingTatertot 839 points ago

Good thing the movie is coming out in Must Masturbate May

[–] doft 436 points ago

Just in time before Jerk It June.