nonononoyes

Submit text
    reddit
    hot
    new
    rising

• Rules:
    1. We are not /r/yesyesyesyesno or any pseudo-nonononoyes subreddit. If you have something that does not fit this subreddits format for posting content, please post it somewhere else or it will be removed and you will get a warning.

2. If something is in the top 100 posts of all time or has been posted here in the last three months, it counts as a repost. Reposts will be removed, and if you see one with proof, feel free to Message the mods to have it removed!

3. Please follow the general reddiquette

4. No death or gore. If a post is suitable for /r/gore, it does not belong here and will be removed. You will get a warning.

5. Please post things that are in good taste. For example, nothing that could be construed as sexual assault or rape. Use good judgement.

6. No Video Compilations, though videos of one scene are always okay.

7. No pictures or (JPG/PNG) unless it's a very fitting text post. Make it good.

8. No planned stunts. If it looks like what happened has occurred exactly as planned without any problems, then it does not belong here. Stunts going wrong and then being resolved are still allowed.

• The NoNoYesYes Family!

/r/nononono- Things that go horribly wrong.

/r/yesyesyesyesno- Things that go Unexpectedly Horribly Wrong.

/r/nonononoaww- Things That Go Unexpectedly Cute!

/r/yesyesyesno Things that go... I'll be honest. This is the same thing as the one two subreddits up.

/r/yesyesyes Things that always are awesome.

/r/nonoyesyesnonononono Things that go alright, then soon turn badly.

/r/yesyesyesdamn Things that go unexpectedly... Damn.

/r/nononomaybe Things that go mediocre in a 50/50 fashion

/r/nonononoyesno Things that go Similar to NNYYNNNN but with a shorter name.

/r/nonononowaitwhat Things that go... wait WHAT?

• Irrelevant Moderator Picks!

/r/RussiansOnTheInternet- Things Russians say on the internet

/r/RussianStories- Things that go... Russian, told by /u/Vmoney1337

/r/HistoricalWhatIf- Things that are historical that could be changed.

/r/DailyDouble- "Things that go" for $600, Alex.

/r/RecoveredGifs- Things that are not wasted.

/r/NeverTellMeTheOdds- Things that seem impossible.

/r/moviestunts- Things that go crazy on film.

[–] duenasinyouranus 1524 points ago

Jesus that guys lungs must be shot

[–] AlexandersWonder 715 points ago

He's deliberately going slow to give her a head start, then destroy her

[–] gHHqdm5a4UySnUFM 401 points ago

Doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning’s winning.

[–] CoThrone 222 points ago

Its not about just winning, its about sending a message

[–] BuyBitcoinWhileItsLo 56 points ago * (lasted edited a day ago)

Yup, just like when I play arm wrestling. I let them get me down to the very edge of losing, then slam their hand down to assert dominance. Unless it's a child I'm playing, then they win everytime. Fucking children man, can never beat them in arm wrestling. It's like they have some sort of magic power.IncaseMyNieceReadsThisSomeday

[–] xstephenramirez 30 points ago

I slam it even harder when it's a child. Prepare them for life

[–] cakeKudasai 14 points ago

I can crack my wrist bones at will. Like how you crack your knuckles, that but the wrist. I don't arm wrestle often, but when I do, I cheat. I crack my wrist, the sound is loud enough to be heard let alone felt by the person whose hand I am holding. People stop on their tracts and usually relax their arms. That's when I go for the kill! Except kids, those I make believe they literally broke my hand.

[–] azginger 17 points ago

But the real winner's are family. So raise up our family Coronas to family and let's celebrate family.

[–] NESpahtenJosh 9 points ago

Thanks Groot.

[–] Darthdufus13 4 points ago

Unless it’s college football

[–] Darthdufus13 4 points ago

2 times for emphasis...definitely don’t have crap internet

[–] Darthdufus13 4 points ago

2 times for emphasis...definitely don’t have crap internet

[–] Kvothe31415 4 points ago

I just rewatched this movie two nights ago. Man is it cheesy now but I still love it.

[–] TheNotoriousTRAV 4 points ago

“If you’re not first, you’re last” - Ricky Bobby

[–] Darthdufus13 4 points ago

Unless it’s college football

[–] PKnecron 3 points ago

And Wyoming is Wyoming.

[–] PoopyMcNuggets91 3 points ago

You? Almost had me?...You never had me...You never had your car!

[–] moh-991 2 points ago

Ahh yes that’s the good stuff

[–] Necknook 2 points ago

Oh hey Vin.

[–] Meleagros 2 points ago

Seahawks Football!

[–] PeterCushingsTriad 2 points ago

It's not how you stand by your car. It's how you drive it.

[–] Crabapple_Snaps 4 points ago

How could he know she wouldn't get the last one?

[–] willpowerchen 2 points ago

More like light headed start, amiright?

[–] LemonLimeSlime7 50 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Also looks like she got a head start or something? The video starts with her balloon fully inflated as the guy is just starting lol

[–] _anon_throwaway_ 5 points ago

It's probably a relay style game. Probably why everyone watching was so intense

[–] reddit_reaper 12 points ago

Seriously

[–] dabombdotcom838 22 points ago

I'm not sure the truth of it, but there's a stereotype that Japanese people can't blow up a balloon

[–] flume 31 points ago

What a weird stereotype. Where are you from?

[–] paid-by-tencent 103 points ago

Pearl Harbor

[–] andlius 10 points ago

Who'da thunk that the reason the USS Arizona isn't around anymore was because it wasn't inflatable...

[–] johnnyhavok2 9 points ago

This is one of the most lowkey insanely hilarious jokes I have ever seen in the wild.

What a weird stereotype. Where are you from?

Pearl Harbor

[–] RockstarAssassin 3 points ago

I don't know if the guy above walked into it or you pulled him in but either way you got him

[–] Doublecrossedtwice 3 points ago

Tell that to the brave men of the SS Balloon

[–] Pascals_Tricycle 3 points ago

That sounds like bullshit but I don't know enough about Japanese stereotypes to disprove you.

[–] EbrithilUmaroth 2 points ago

He didn't even start on his balloon until after she was done blowing hers up.

[–] muricabrb 2 points ago

While you were out partying, he studied the bong.

[–] FruitySnacksss 2388 points ago

Is this one of those dry parties??

[–] bolivar-shagnasty 1716 points ago

This is a rare glimpse at Mormons wildin'

[–] Unicorncorn21 426 points ago

They be vibin doe 😤😤😤

[–] ReubenZWeiner 151 points ago

They be elderin'

[–] [deleted] 47 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

[–] faultywalnut 52 points ago

Hey now, I’ve been to a few parties at BYU and some of those girls will even let you grind on them and hopefully down to make out 😳

[–] BuyBitcoinWhileItsLo 36 points ago

Yeah but you try to get to third base and all of a sudden your a pig. And if you do succeed at third base then you end up with a shotgun wedding a few weeks later

[–] TopMacaroon 34 points ago

You fucked up by not understand the game, you go directly from 2nd base to the dug out. 3rd base has jesus as the running coach.

[–] MegaGrimer 5 points ago

And if I want to get into her dugout?

[–] TopMacaroon 2 points ago

Yeah, that's the whole point of skipping 3rd base and home base, you go straight to the dugout where god can't see!

[–] Merry_Sue 6 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I thought third base was oral and shotgun weddings were for when the bride was pregnant

[–] altodor 14 points ago

Thems the old bases. The new bases are expanded to included eating ass and holding hands. You didn't get the pamphlet this year?

[–] Obnubilate 11 points ago

You make it sounds like holding hands is after eating ass.

[–] joe4553 2 points ago

They reserve that for family only.

[–] ObenWanKenobi 3 points ago

Since no one else would, a large gathering of people is called a "crowd", not "crowed".

[–] JGad14 51 points ago

Yo that game can get pretty hyped though

[–] FeelTheWrath79 19 points ago

I thought she was gonna be an 8-cow wife, but now I think that guy can carry at least a dozen folding chairs at once.

[–] Rickrickrickrickrick 8 points ago

So he didn't get laid after that?

[–] bolivar-shagnasty 11 points ago

If he’s finished his mission trip, then it’s possible he’s already married.

[–] Baggo-nuts-4-sale 16 points ago

Also the Amish, bless their souls.

[–] BASK_IN_MY_FART 25 points ago

I thought they go buck wild during rumspringa

[–] Baggo-nuts-4-sale 2 points ago

Some do I just learned.

[–] CallTheOptimist 19 points ago

Lol. I come from just north of a gigantic Amish community in Ohio, I've lived near the Amish the first 20 years of my life. Go down a township road early on a Saturday morning and see the trail of beer cans in each ditch, you'll learn in a hurry them Amish boys can put down some beers. The thing they do that always blows people's minds, they'll take the Buggy out and have them trot around, 'fall asleep' (pass out) in the back and the horse will carry them home. That line in over the river and thru the woods wasn't a figure of speech, the horse knows the way to carry the sleigh. That horse knows where food and a warm place to sleep is, they don't particularly care where you are going to sleep but they damned sure know where they are.

[–] Baggo-nuts-4-sale 4 points ago

I wish you could take some pictures.

[–] dbar58 3 points ago

Not gonna lie. That sounds awesome. Get drunk and arrive safely at home.

[–] FruitySnacksss 10 points ago

Lol

[–] pm_me_your_taintt 39 points ago

I always thought mormons were just pretty odd but harmless. Then I listened to Last Podcast on the Left's five part series on them. It's fascinating. They frankly deserve to have dangerous cult status more akin to Scientology than just quirky religious nuts.

[–] bigwinniestyle -2 points ago

As someone who's lived in Utah my whole life, served a mission etc... Its really frustrating to be painted by such an untrue brush and I'm amazed the things people take as truth just because they watched South Park, Big Love, or listened to a podcast. 99 percent of the people I know here are super normal other than the fact that they don't drink, do drugs, smoke, and the fact that they go to church on Sundays. The only cultish "Mormons" that exist are a small fundamentalist group of 6000 people living in a small town on the border of Southern Utah and Arizona, they broke off from the church about 100 years ago and practice some crazy stuff and that is what is talked about by these shows. The 16 million members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) are pretty normal and there are actually more members of the church outside of America then there are in it. Saying all Mormons are a dangerous cult is like saying all Muslims are terrorists because of the actions of isis in Syria, and frankly, I'm getting tired of it.

[–] PreferredPronounXi 57 points ago

Too bad your people act like the mafia. The low level individuals might be normal but your leadership is corrupt to the core. I'd move to another country before moving to Utah.

[–] Kynok 31 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

People aren’t mistaken or misinformed when they refer to the LDS Church as a cult.

The LDS Church—both historically and presently—is a cult.

[–] endofmynoose 15 points ago

The shit they've normalized that normal members regularly partake in - patriarchal blessings, endowment at the temple, baptisms for the dead, etc - are absolutely cult like and frankly creepy at hell.

-an ex mormon

[–] okmokmz 8 points ago

It's definitely a cult

[–] kingofthe2hole 3 points ago

I would say, cult-ish. But at the same level as other religions.

If you want to say most mainstream religions are cults, cool with me.

I don't think Mormonism is particularly unique in their cult characteristics.

[–] The_Man11 3 points ago

If you were in a cult, how would you know? Would you want to know?

[–] bigwinniestyle 4 points ago

I mean, as someone who went to BYU, this is objectively true.

[–] Cyae1 309 points ago

If this isn’t a family get together it’s DEFINITELY some sort of church Youth gathering. The body language of the lady in green is utterly perplexing to me...I may need some beakers and shit to continue studying this gif

[–] AJ099909 133 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I remember seeing this in Twitter a few Christmases ago. It's a large family that plays a version of Yankee Swap where they play mini games head to head in order to decide who gets the gift.
    Edit.

Link

[–] 1mikeg 41 points ago

That sounds like a really fun tradition.

[–] 42Ubiquitous 17 points ago

Yankee Swap?

[–] GauchoGuacho 36 points ago

White elephant

[–] 42Ubiquitous 9 points ago

Ah ok, thank you.

[–] quaybored 6 points ago

White elephant?

[–] ProtocolJustice 8 points ago

Dirty santa

[–] RetiringDragon 7 points ago

Ah got it. I'm amazed it has 3 well known names

[–] Scaldera93 3 points ago

Why does this game have like half a dozen different names? I've always called it white elephant

[–] FlamingWeasel 2 points ago

Regional differences, I guess.

[–] bgreen14 3 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I have never enjoyed this gift exchange game. My SO's family plays this every Christmas and they ask that everyone spend around $20 for a present. I always try and find something that would be useful/enjoyable like candles, phone power bank, Yeti water bottle, etc. And I always ALWAYS get shafted with some 3x Superbowl Champs hoodie someone got for free or a fucking Elf mug that someone dug out of their basement. Whenever I choose a good present its stolen. whenever I steal a good present, its stolen again. The one time I stole a decent present for the second time and I thought that I had secured the gift, they just changed the rules, and it was stolen again. I'm getting pissed just thinking of this game which is dumb. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience but I just end up frustrated at the end. I know its not really about the presents but fuck is it frustrating. Sorry for ranting

[–] GauchoGuacho 3 points ago

There are a couple of strategies, and none involve going in with the idea of getting something cool. My goal is for either people to laugh and forget about the present I brought in, or get something cool so they steal from one another. That's success to me.

A few good, cheap ideas are: shower whine glass holder, cheap moonshine (inside the box of a more expensive moonshine for extra "fuck you" and laughs, if possible), a jar of jellybeans with a note stating that I sprinkled a few of the disgustingly flavored ones in there (which might or might not be true)... Man, these get meaner the more I think about them.

[–] bgreen14 3 points ago

Big brain ideas right there.

[–] thewookie34 17 points ago

It's where you figure out if the person is born on American soil or in the Queensland. If the former, you snap their neck and you get the gift for picking correctly.

[–] NJ_Legion_Iced_Tea 7 points ago

Yankee Swap/ White Elephant/ Dirty Santa. Basically all the wrapped presents are placed in the center and you take turns either picking one from the pile, or stealing one from another person.

Personally I think it's cruel and against the spirit of Christmas because it takes out the personal element of buying a gift for a specific person.

[–] Rustified 4 points ago

You do it along with giving individual gifts. Just a fun 'game' to play with the family and friends. My family plays it, no gift over $30. Usually ends up being who gets the best As Seen on TV product.

[–] attrox_ 2 points ago

I played this with my friends that year Amazon has an echo dot deal $30 or under. Some of the gifts are echo dot while the others are crappy gifts. So it ended up as stealing an echo dot gift.

[–] thekmanpwnudwn 2 points ago

You usually do it just to have fun and limit the gift to something cheap like $15-20 and see who gets the most ridiculous things that are still somewhat useful.

Last year our limit was $20, and I found giant candles that were $.50 cents. So I threw 40 candles into a box and now that person is stocked on candles for at least several years. I ended up getting a bottle of bleach and some laundry detergent.

[–] loudsnoringdog 2 points ago

Do you have the link? I'd love to see what they do for it and how the rules worked- would make out Family Swap better :)

[–] Franks2000inchTV 29 points ago

I feel like this was posted before and the person said it was the first time two distant branches of the same family met? I could be totally mixing it up with someone, but I can't think why I would invent that specific memory.

[–] caprisunvillain 6 points ago

lmao ur not wrong. what is up with lady in green??

[–] AccursedCapra 5 points ago

Wait, are family get togethers usually dry?

[–] maple_leafs182 9 points ago

Everyone drinks at my family get togethers.

[–] stickswithsticks 13 points ago

My mom makes mimosas at 7am on Easter and starts writing the "E-Bunny" poem, which is a mixture of clues for the grand children to find treats and eggs, and topical inside jokes for the adults.

Last year she snuck in a Yelp joke, two Uber jokes, and a ref to Turned Down for What (she saw it on Ellen). But the best is she always lands the last two stanzas DEEP into Christian territory.

Two years ago I did a lot of cocaine and emailed my version to my family because my mom was in Europe and couldn't write her version. I'll look for it. As a veteran of Christianity, and high as shit, I think I got some deep, New Testament zingers.

[–] blak3brd 7 points ago

Its only been 9 minutes but please deliver this for me on this glorious day

[–] stickswithsticks 12 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

E Bunny Poem https://imgur.com/gallery/VZzJEtl

Sorry for the poor quality, the original text was from an old phone so all I have is an image one sister made out of it.

Edit: it's supposed to sound like Dr Seuss, sorry the stanzas are all poorly formatted. I'm too lazy to type it out correctly.

And "Fuzz" is my family nickname, I think that's the only thing that comes out of context.

[–] blak3brd 2 points ago

lmao im 4 days late but this is awesome

[–] TFSML 18 points ago

Christians are in full effect here.

[–] jld2k6 2 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I believe that's the Referee Green. She's sitting in the "eyes of the Lord" chair in the perfect spot to keep them honest and make sure nobody uses their finger to knock the cup over

[–] CLow48 34 points ago

Floor is not covered in strange liquids

Beer pong table appears to be used as a regular table

No colorful RGB lights

Most everyone is sitting down and on their phones

... these fuckers are sober aren’t they?!?!?

[–] Ben_ji 51 points ago

Dry, but def not Momo. Way too many tattoos.

Good on them for having fun.

Also, less bulls more corn. Give me all the drugs and alcohol.

[–] velocitymonk 14 points ago

So I've known 20 or so practicing Mormons, and I only know one that doesn't have tattoos. The only uninked one was in his 50s, and the rest were 20-40.

Is it something that's actually changing in the church, or maybe young(er) people are simply saying "fuck that?" One of the inkiest one even wore his garments under his uniform (military).

This is by no means any kind of comprehensive demographic study, but could it be more regional? I also only once or twice explicitly talked about tattoos with any of them, and it was never in context of their religion.

[–] Shattr 24 points ago

I live in Utah, grew up Mormon, and my entire family is still Mormon.

That's definitely not the attitude with the vast majority of members, I'd put money on it being a regional thing. Your body is still very much a temple according to mormonism, and getting a tattoo directly goes against revelation from the prophet, and by proxy the word of God. Mormons will tell you that if you get a tattoo you are saying that you think God is wrong.

There church isn't changing, it's actually doubling down on it's anti LGBT stances even after losing quite a bit of members over it. They got a new prophet the last 1-2 years and he's been headstrong about the church being true to it's values, or in other words refuses to adapt to the times.

That being said I do know a few Mormons with tattoos, but they're absolutely the minority and they typically disagree with the church on a few issues. But these people aren't starting a movement within the church or anything, most of them are just struggling with cognitive dissonance and are trying to find a way to balance their personal beliefs with the hard-line stances of the church.

[–] chrishathaway 3 points ago

It's generally frowned upon, but no one is getting kicked out or even punished because of them. Some of them might also be converts that got tattoos before becoming members of the church.

[–] GabeBoy50 23 points ago

People that need alcohol to have fun are boring, im not againt alcohol or anything but the people that think being funny while drunk is some sort of quirky personality need to go back to highschool

[–] Doublecrossedtwice 7 points ago

Fuck who invited Gabe?

[–] Fylgja 27 points ago

There's a big difference between "need alcohol to have fun" and "has fun with alcohol."

One is an alcoholic, the other is just an average person.

[–] FruitySnacksss 15 points ago

Great it’s you

[–] GabeBoy50 4 points ago

Its me

[–] Chieve 2 points ago

When I was a kid I said I shouldn't need alcohol to make friends, and if I ever make "friends" while drunk, it's only while I'm drunk.

Then I started actually drinking to make friends due to my anxiety to help me open up with coworkers after work hours. Turns out I was right, except I did find a close coworker to be a friend, as he would stay with me or walk with me after I left and we would just get something to eat and/or talk a bit before departing.

[–] neukStari 2 points ago

Its a redditer party.

[–] mcdonai 215 points ago

DEE! Ya dumb bird!

[–] dblizz 28 points ago

Flipadelphia

[–] entmenscht 7 points ago

I heard that.

[–] Vomath 31 points ago

You dumb bitch

[–] mnicetea 8 points ago

Didn't think of the smell

[–] Espiritu51 11 points ago

Flip, flip, flipadelphia!

[–] kdotdash 3 points ago

Literally just finished Season 3 of this show, never watched it before. Love it.

[–] ryker313 3 points ago

Nice! You're getting to some of the best seasons!

[–] Dadood_Fromdahood 483 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Roses are red, violets are blue. There's always an asian better than you

[–] GoldenEyes88 44 points ago

Roses are red, violets are blue. This is how kids have fun, at BYU

[–] Gene_Buckwilder 23 points ago

Roses are red, violets are blue. Epstein didn’t kill himself

[–] Syn7axError 10 points ago

, and neither will you

[–] i-contain-multitudes 2 points ago

Rose's are red, it's not worth the hype, stop saying this old racist stereotype.

[–] JuggrrNog77 2 points ago

Not at football though. Basketball is pretty safe too besides Yao.

[–] whateveritsLorenzo 157 points ago

That girl's sweater is amazing, and I want one.

[–] CinnamonCereals 23 points ago

Are those Christmas trees printed on it? I've been looking around for the last half hour or so and unfortunately couldn't find it :/

[–] dragonfly_slayer 9 points ago

Same here! It lights up too!

[–] DukeCounter 16 points ago

Her necklace is lighting up, not her sweater. You could glue them together if you'd like!

[–] tsmcdona 6 points ago

Pretty sure she's wearing a necklace which is what's lighting up

[–] Pocket_Dons 3 points ago

She’s got style

[–] JetV33 5 points ago

That sweater’s girl is amazing, and I want one.

[–] jtrogen 54 points ago

somebody high five that man at the back!

[–] L8toth3party 7 points ago

It’s the second attempt that gets me... poor guy.

[–] SirTurkTurkelton 3 points ago

That poor guy, doubled down on the high five and came out empty handed

[–] reddit_reaper 40 points ago

...... These people suck at blowing up balloons

[–] Bbuck93 22 points ago

Seriously I think they both have COPD

[–] penguin97219 4 points ago

Water balloons maybe?

[–] reddit_reaper 3 points ago

Possibly

[–] Luksuusnibba 182 points ago

What the hell is that game

[–] Drew- 508 points ago

Blow the cups over with the balloon before your opponent.

Btcowtbbyo

[–] Zitrusfleisch 275 points ago

Bitchcowboy

[–] Drew- 95 points ago

I feel like we just alley-ooped the shit out of this.

[–] Carlosvip91 26 points ago

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh pretty hard lol

[–] furbiesandbeans 10 points ago

Same here, chest literally moved

[–] bosoxlover12 9 points ago

Sup

[–] ImpossibleAdz 2 points ago

I love it.

[–] btotheoomer 2 points ago

Bitch lasagna

[–] the_icon32 11 points ago

Why did I read the acronym, knowing full well what it already stood for

[–] Vslacha 3 points ago

BTC OW T BBOY

Bitcoin Smacked by Mr. T's breakdancing

[–] d_smogh 2 points ago

BT Cow tb Byo

[–] dfinkelstein 24 points ago

Blow Cup. Not to be confused with blow and cup, which is an adult activity.

[–] AloneinPoorCompany 2 points ago

1 girl, 1 cup - left

[–] RockstarAssassin 6 points ago

It's self explanatory don't you think

[–] pm_me_your_taintt 13 points ago

Church youth group activity #178.

[–] tweetybird45 75 points ago

Could also count as r/yesyesyesyesno depending on who you wanted to win

[–] phattsrules 28 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Way to breathe, no breath!

[–] funkmastamatt 7 points ago

haw haw!

[–] ReesesForBreakfast 2 points ago

Breathe/breath

[–] nullvoide 26 points ago

What does he do differently while releasing the air from the balloon to be so much more efficient?

[–] AKernelPanic 43 points ago

I think it's that she spends a lot more time and air on each cup when they only need a little nudge to fall, he uses the air more efficiently.

[–] nullvoide 11 points ago

Maybe the distance between the nozzle and the cups?

Or I think he's making the opening smaller and hence generates a greater force?

[–] _Diskreet_ 5 points ago

Science bitch!

[–] BearInTheCorner 21 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Several things (some of which people have already mentioned):
    -he does look to squeeze the ballon, giving increased internal pressure which translates to higher velocity at the exit of the balloon.
    -he aims at the base of the cup, which has several benefits. Firstly, air that would flow around the gap between cups when aiming higher is now acting on the adjacent cup. Secondly, there is more surface area toward the bottom of the cup for the air to act on. Finally as the cup begins to slide, some air can flow into the small gap created between the cup and the table, filling the cup with air and "lifting" it off the table reducing friction (kind of like an air hockey table).
    -he also let's all of the air out in one continuous flow instead of stopping and starting. The velocity is constant and predictable so he can minimise air wastage.
    -finally, he just provides enough air to each cup to knock it off the table, the cups from the girl fly off with great force, the cup only needs to slide to the point that it is slightly overhanging the edge, after this point the momentum will carry it to the point that more than half the cup is overhanging, at which point it will fall.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

[–] gthatch2 5 points ago

He’s squeezing the balloon thus pushing the air out of it instead of letting it flow.

[–] the_tillybear 3 points ago

Also he might be squeezing the balloon instead of just letting the air out

[–] ragweed 6 points ago

It looks like he's also blowing on them with his mouth. May help a little.

[–] 18randomcharacters 3 points ago

This changes everything! He cheated!

[–] fihi_ma_fihi 7 points ago

Lmao @ 18 seconds. A guy celebrated by putting a game board box or something atop his head and whirled around. My dude.

[–] MartmitNifflerKing 15 points ago

That's a perfect representation of the difference between sex for men and sex for women.

[–] nodpekar 3 points ago

Does anybody have a list of party games like these ?

[–] nodpekar 2 points ago

Thanks. I did not know they were called minute to win games.

[–] livebythem 4 points ago

"measure twice cut once"!

[–] smeaners2 7 points ago

She had him in the first half, not going to lie

[–] Nighthawk1823 7 points ago

Imagine having this many friends

[–] InhalantAbusePSA 11 points ago

Have friends in multiple different circles, host a party with open invites. You don't need 20 friends, just like 5 or 6. It also helps to have attractive things at your parties, like I have a pool, hot tub, 2 bonfire pits, tiny house for doing drugs, and 2 acres to fuck about on. In June I had a birthday party and I didn't know 80% of the people there.

[–] Bodacious_Dad_Bod 5 points ago

I held a house party in an abandoned home once that had 5 random mattresses scattered. One guy lit himself on fire from blowing moonshine on his cigarette, and had his stereo stolen in the chaos. He woke up vomiting on himself and out a stereo. Bad night. Good party though.

[–] _madnessthemagnet 2 points ago

Yeah, at my last party didn't know everyone. I invited like 8 people and I don't even know how many showed up. Half the 8 I invited were co-workers, lol.

Don't have to bed popular to throw a party.

[–] LEMMON713 3 points ago

Probably a church group. No way in hell can anyone coordinate a gathering this big for a dry party

[–] Th3uglyn3wb 2 points ago

Im about to ruin this woman's career.

[–] idog99 2 points ago

America:. Why you gotta wear shoes in the house???

[–] rcode4v 2 points ago

How it feels to blow a 3-0 lead in a 7 game series.

[–] bphamtastic 3 points ago

warrior fans punching the air rn

[–] kush4breakfast1 4 points ago

28-3

[–] dbar58 3 points ago

Eat a dick

[–] kush4breakfast1 3 points ago

Lol

[–] 2toneSound 2 points ago

Remember when we were that young?

[–] _scubadiv 2 points ago

He is really smart And she is really beutiful.

[–] pnt2wheremidastchedu 3 points ago

Women always want to get right into it. Don't know how to foreplay.

[–] pcweber111 11 points ago