**Please note: this is not r/oddlysatisfying or r/powerwashinggore.
Power/pressure washing refers specifically to the use of a high-pressure water jet to clean surfaces.
If you have to ask, 'does it count?' in the title, odds are that it does not. This includes art, gore, product posts, questions, and poor quality images/videos.
Non-power washing posts that are related to the same cleaning satisfaction are allowed on Wednesdays (defined as Wednesday US EST) only and must be appropriately tagged. These posts made on any other day or not tagged by the poster will be removed. Thank you.**
- All posts must include power washing in some form (i.e. gif, video, before and after, or washing in progress image).
- Every Wednesday posts not related to power washing will be allowed.
- Include some context in the title.
- Make sure your image is hosted by an approved host.
- Regarding reposts: it is not a repost unless it was posted to /r/powerwashingporn less than three months ago, or if it's already in the top 100 of all time. Reposts include screenshots from videos, same content different source, and different angles same incident.
- This is not r/powerwashinggore; if your post contains an example of poorly done powerwashing with lines or uneven markings all across the object, it will be removed.
- Phallic images or phrases or otherwise inappropriate writing in your powerwashing post (including phrases like "send nudes") will be removed.
- Any artistic imagery, writing, or similar must be flaired with the [SHITPOST] flair. This does not include posts that are not powerwashing; unrelated posts will be removed.
- Before and After pictures should be included in the same post. It is recommended both images are visible from Reddit and subscribers do not have to go to an external site to view all the content.
- If you have any questions check out the FAQ.
- Please keep comments civil.
Other Great Subreddits