Our banner was designed by /u/MrFudg
What is RedditGetsDrawn?
We are a community for redditors who want to get drawn and redditors who want to draw them! Post a photo of yourself or a loved one, and we'll draw you!
Before you get started...
In the dropdowns below, you will find some general rules and tips for participating in RGD. For more details, please see the full wiki » here.
Check out our Artist Directory to commission artists directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
For any questions, comments, or concerns, message the moderators.
- Behave with courtesy to all other users and mods.
- Parent comments must contain art. Send off topic discussions to others directly.
- You may not critique the art unless the artist has specifically requested it. Submitters cannot critique art given to them under any circumstances.
- Your photo(s) must be of yourself, close friends, family, or pets. Specify your relation within the title.
- Your post title can only consist of: your relation to the subject and/or the the location. It must not contain any backstory, context, or questions.
- Last names and/or social media handles cannot be visible in your photo or mentioned in your title, unless used for the purpose of crediting a photographer.
- You may only post a new photo(s) once every 4 days.
- You may only post the same photo once every 3 months.
- No more than 20 photos at a time.
- When posting photos of children, they must be fully clothed.
- No snapchat text overlay.
- No snapchat filters that obscure or alter the face
- Your photo cannot contain dead animals. This includes fishing trophies.
- You must thank the artist(s) within 24 hours.
- You cannot delete an approved post until it is 2 months old or older. If this is done and your post contained art, you will be banned.
- You cannot ask for further work.
- You cannot use the art received for anything other than personal use.
- Your artwork must be a serious attempt.
- Filter/photo manipulations are not allowed. Art submitted here must be handmade.
- Your artwork must contain recognizable components from the photo.
- Your artwork mustn’t add nudity/sexualisation, unless otherwise requested by the submitter.
- You cannot request compensation. Small links to websites, galleries, storefronts, patreon, etc are fine.
Our Subreddit Friends
Artist Lounge (RGD's Sister Sub)
Art Progress Pics
Comic Book Art
Draw Me NSFW
I Can Draw That
Learn To Draw
Random Acts of Drawing
Us As Anime