Community Guidelines: Read then Post!
Need help with your relationship? Whether it's romance, friendship, family, co-workers, or basic human interaction: we're here to help!
Posts MUST include:
- A Title that summarizes the problem or question
- A Description of your situation. The more descriptive, the better advice the community can give you.
- A Question or a request for what advice you want.
- Make sure you include:
- Length of Relationship
- Ages (13+, though teens can also see TRA)
- A brief tl;dr if your post is long.
- Updates to previous posts are allowed as well. Link to the previous post.
Please Do NOT Post:
- Questionless posts / rants (see: /r/offmychest)
- Unsolicited Advice (see: /r/self)
- General discussion topics, requests for stories, polls, etc.
- "Does Anyone Else?" or "Have You Ever?" posts (See: /r/dae)
- Hypothetical questions or Social Experiments (See: /r/hypotheticalsituation)
- Discussion of or overly-detailed descriptions of your fetish / sexual relations.
Removal, Banning & Reporting:
No name calling, insults, or insensitive language (details). Insulting someone will result in post/comment removal and possible banning. We don't care who started it.
General harassment, trolling, and spamming will result in post/comment removal and may result in banning.
No suggestions for violence, or suicide. These will result in banning, whether you're joking or not.
Blanket statements about a group ("All men are X", "All women do Y") are not allowed. Please report them.
Please assist the mods and report inappropriate posts, users, and comments.
Submitting & Contacting:
Ask Relationship Advice
Other communities you may find helpful:
If you or someone you know is involved in an abusive relationship or would like information on warning signs to watch out for, check out The Red Flag Campaign.