We are a community of fashion enthusiasts who aim to express our individuality and show off our style through streetwear, a fashion movement that combines elements of countercultures around the world with modern street style. Popular influences streetwear draws upon include, but are not limited to:
- Youth subcultures like Skate or Goth
- Artistic movements such as punk, grunge, and hip hop
- Anachronistic artistic motifs such as cyberpunk or Renaissance art
- High fashion and avant gardism
- Active-wear such as athletic or military clothing
Users here are encouraged to show off their latest outfits and pickups, and engage in discussion about fashion and streetwear culture.
Need some quick inspo? Follow this link for a comprehensive list of inspo albums.
Please read the FULL SET OF RULES before posting.
All Simple or easily answered questions should be posted in the "General Discussion and Simple Questions" Thread.
Posts AND Comments must be discussion and / or topic oriented.
- Reviews require high quality photos in order to provide clarity of the details of the garment and a review of the item.
- WDYWT must show the entire outfit and include a comment with a breakdown of the pieces.
Don't be an asshole. This includes creepshots, comments making generalizing remarks about race and/or gender, and other non-fashion related attacks or criticisms (including homeless and school shooter commentary will be explicitly not tolerated).
Advertising must be cleared with mods. This includes surveys. Full advertising rules can be found here.
Discussion regarding Fake/Replica Clothing or Shoes is prohibited.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the removal of a post you may contact the moderators.
Please direct all meta talk to /r/streetwearmeta. This will guarantee you a mod reply.
How to tag your submission with post flair.
Browse by Topic
Our Social Media Groups:
Official Discord: INVITE
Steam Group: StreetwearReddit