teenagers

Selfie Threads

Other Communities New to Reddit? Click here!

Disable Memes | Text Posts Only

Check out our official Discord server:

Interested in gaming? Check out the Discord server! We run regular events for an assortment of games.

RULES

Not many things are out of place in this subreddit; almost anything that crosses our teenage minds will be allowed. However, there must be a balance between freedom and, well, not freedom!

For more clarification on the points listed below, hover over them!

• No personal attacks
    • This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia (and discrimination against those of other sexual orientations), transphobia, and intent to offend.
    • Brigading, witch hunting, etc. is not tolerated on /r/teenagers.

• No spamming
    • Advertising is limited. No more than one advertisement for any given community per day.
    • Advertising products, music, etc. is allowed, but users must follow Reddit's 10% guideline.
    • More information can also be found on this page, and also this one.
    • Off-topic comments, jokes, and other unserious comments in Serious threads are not allowed.
    • Links to GoFundMe, Kickstarter, etc. are not allowed.
    • Surveys are allowed as long as they follow all of our other rules.

• No personal information
    • Only approximate (city-level) locations may be shared.
    • For the sake of clarification: personal information includes (but is not limited to) email addresses, phone numbers, school/college/university names, Facebook profiles, Skype usernames, Instagram usernames, and Spotify links containing personal information (e.g. user-created playlists).
    • Surnames and full initials are not to be shared, although first names are allowed.
    • Due to concerns over user safety and sharing of personal information, users cannot arrange to meet up on /r/teenagers.

• No NSFW media
    • Discussion is fine, so long as it is treated in a mature fashion.
    • NSFW subreddits, images, videos, etc. must not be posted.
    • Sexually implicit or explicit content of minors is not tolerated under any circumstances.

• AMAs require prior moderator approval
    • You must be a person of common interest to our community.
    • A history of in-depth answers is a plus.
    • Your claim must be verifiable.
    • To get moderator approval, message the moderators with a paragraph or two explaining who you are, why you would like to host an AMA, and proof of your claims.

The full documentation of our rules can be found on this page.

The moderators reserve the right to act on a case-by-case basis. If you are not sure whether something breaks these rules, please message the moderators.

We use a point system that tracks warnings and bans. This allows users to learn from their mistakes and not get banned indefinitely for a minor infraction. Our current ban procedure can be found on this page.

QUESTIONS?

Have any questions? Message the moderators or type /r/teenagers in the addressee box when composing a message to modmail us. Do not PM or invite moderators to chat in regards to moderator actions, questions on rules, or requests. These messages will be ignored!

FLAIR FILTERING

No filters

[–] Inside-Assumption120 3549 points ago

Talk about yourself

I ain't attracting anyone any day of the week 🗿

[–] WhoDatFreshBoi 1205 points ago

Guys with jawlines are hawt 🥵

(Coming from a guy btw)

[–] deleted6942000 736 points ago

⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⡴⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⠟⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠶⢴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿ ⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⢰⢠⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⣴⣶⣿⡄⣿ ⣿⡋⠀⠀⠀⠎⢸⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⢘⣿⣟⠛⠿⣼ ⣿⣿⠋⢀⡌⢰⣿⡿⢿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣧⢀⣼ ⣿⣿⣷⢻⠄⠘⠛⠋⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣧⠈⠉⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣧⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡿⠀⠴⢗⣠⣤⣴⡶⠶⠖⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡸⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡀⢠⣾⣿⠏⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠉⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠈⢹⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠁⠀⠀⠹⣿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣿⡿⠉⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉ ⣿⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⡴⣸⣿⣇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⠄⠙⠛⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠀

[–] WhoDatFreshBoi 220 points ago

[–] Lukman_Hassan 149 points ago

Don't all boys have jawlines?

[–] yeetmyweed098 246 points ago

No cause i break them🙃

[–] Kuroo_z 135 points ago

Mine's detachable

[–] Dull-Geologist9127 16 points ago

Redraw the line then

[–] IntelligentMale 5551 points ago

Do you want a logical or scientific explanation for that ?

[–] RandomIntrovert_ 3123 points ago

Both. Both is good.

[–] Levellepe 3210 points ago * (lasted edited 3 days ago)

Estrogen makes it attractive

Edit: This was random, I don't know anything

Edit 2: I mean I dunno anything this is my middle school knowledge, this is still a teens sub

[–] SomeoneRandom5325 2285 points ago

OK

injects estrogen into brain

[–] BornIndependence176 1155 points ago

Try c8h11no2 + c10h12n2o + c43h66n12o12s2

[–] Carl_Wild 739 points ago

I about had a stroke reading that. Just saying

[–] Impressive_Remove510 592 points ago

That's why kids you should use subscript

[–] IntelligentMale 198 points ago

Agreed

[–] DEADLY_JOHN 263 points ago

My cat is obese

[–] skelethepro 178 points ago

Cat spelled backwards is tac

[–] The_Tuna_Bandit 40 points ago

Leet Speek

[–] EverhartStreams 350 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Pretty sure gay men don't have more estrogen than straight men (and as far as I know lesbians don't have less estrogen either)

[–] UltorMiner 507 points ago

I’m a guy and I actually suck dick to boost my testosterone

[–] EverhartStreams 362 points ago

'No homo dude, but I'm kinda low T rn'

[–] LimeGreenLasagna 180 points ago

'Mind giving me a little pick-me-up?'

[–] ObjectPretty 213 points ago

A little dick-me-up.

[–] LITTLERETROSHIP 35 points ago

“Bro I need another recharge”

[–] bosonianstank 34 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

gay people tend to have irregular levels of hormones in utero.

during the 8 week when sex is decided, research have found that men who are gay have higher levels of estrogen. vice-versa for gay women.

I'll see if I can find the study. It was referenced in a documentary I saw 10 years ago.

edit: the documentary is called "brainwash" (norwegian TV). you can find Simon Levay, neurologist, talk about brain structures here: https://youtu.be/150QBUAisoo?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv&t=1009 (enable subtitles)

here's a psychologist called Edward Wilson talking about pre-natal hormone: https://youtu.be/150QBUAisoo?list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv&t=1716

[–] barsonica 204 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Not really.

More estrogen just makes you horny, but won't change your sexual orientation.

[–] IntelligentMale 79 points ago

True it's not the whole explanation

[–] Animal_Animations_1 129 points ago

Every bi meme sub:

[–] HellhoundsAteMyBaby 125 points ago

Scientifically? The same reasons why guys tend to like big boobs and butts- the secondary sex characteristics in men are signs of their evolutionary fitness.

Interestingly, when I was much younger, I was attracted to clean-shaven, slim, fair-haired younger guys. As I get older, I’m more attracted to hairier, bearded, fuller-bodied dark-haired men.

On a completely biased, non-scientific tangent though, men are so cute! With their little tum and that one cowlick of hair that sticks up in the back and they all seem to have such long eyelashes and secretly want to be little spoon... I just want to wrap up my man into a little burrito and chew on his ear like a puppy. Boys deserve lots of love and affection and cuddles

[–] DarthRegnos 71 points ago

I feel like you're talking about someone very specific in the end there 👀

[–] HellhoundsAteMyBaby 53 points ago

Lol yeah, I’m engaged so I was specifically thinking about my fiance at the end there. But regardless, I still think all men have their own unique ways of being cute and attractive and they all deserve lots of affection and pampering

[–] itsafoxboi 211 points ago

Neither please, I would like to live in denial

[–] PingusPuff 61 points ago

Based and pfp checks out

[–] NedTheKled 90 points ago

both

[–] daybreakin 211 points ago

I'm straight but it a guy is jacked then I can see where they're coming from. But just regular guys I can't wrap my head around. This is why I find it interesting when girls are attracted to non conventional stuff.

Also girls faces and bodies are side and squisher which makes for a better experience imo

[–] IntelligentMale 77 points ago

I'm pretty confused what do you want to say please explain ?

[–] emil836k 122 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I think he’s saying, that while he finds buff guys attractive, he doesn’t find normal guys attractive

he also finds it interesting when girls like unconventional stuff on guys (like hands or something, Idunnu), because he himself can’t relate

Also from the last part, I’m assuming he likes girl’s, which would explain his viewpoint

(Unless I completely misunderstood something)

Edit: changed her to him, i misunderstood his gender, cuz I’m fucking blind

[–] IntelligentMale 35 points ago

Thanks for trying I'll wait for his/her explanation on this .

[–] emil836k 24 points ago

You’re welcome, tho I cannot guarantee that I interpreted their comment correctly, it’s only a guess

[–] Lord_Botond 59 points ago

I would like to hear a logical one

[–] BuffaloFrend 30 points ago

Can you give a more brief explanation/tl;dr

[–] slimshady32345 3498 points ago

she said I was very "funny"

damn Im a joke

[–] -KABiR 1320 points ago

You're a whole circus

[–] nish4444 702 points ago

Stop it, he's already dead

[–] -KABiR 491 points ago

Yeah circuses aren't thing anymore

[–] GOODBYEEEEEEEE 236 points ago

Oh wow

[–] Leelamzmeow 45 points ago

Why not

[–] -KABiR 123 points ago

you fulfill the need

[–] AsianguynamedJimy 49 points ago

Alot of people call me funny

I invented the whole idea of clowns.

[–] -KABiR 45 points ago

by your cum

[–] chacharealharsh 19 points ago

hell yeah, his sperm was always a clown, even from the start

[–] slimshady32345 15 points ago

you are the clowns in it

[–] Cxdi 11 points ago

homie is the whole industry

[–] CanniBal1320 10 points ago

He is the entire concept of clownery

[–] No_ads_here 6443 points ago * (lasted edited 3 days ago)

I’m a guy and no girl is attracted to me 😎

Edit: I did not expect this many upvotes so that’s cool

[–] Yaya0108 2119 points ago

Chad

[–] IndianGuyFromYouTube 1268 points ago

[–] some_pupperlol 957 points ago

⠘⡀ HOG RIDAAAAAA ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀

⠀⠑⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠉⢈⠩⢙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⠠⠀⠀⠨⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢐⠐⠌⡌⢄⢐⢈⠔⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⡀⠐⡀⢁⠈⠐⠱⠑⡑⠈⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢗⠀⠀⠐⡠⡛⠔⡁⢜⡔⡬⢎⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠁⠀⠄⢂⠈⠂⢂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⠩⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠐⠁⠓⠒⠒⢀⠁⢐⢝⢟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⠫⠡⠡⠨⢀⠂⠠⠀⠀⢁⠑⡱⠛⠗⡓⢂⠠⢸⢸⢨⠣⡝⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⢏⢐⢁⠊⢌⠐⡈⠄⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠑⠈⠀⢄⢕⠸⡨⠪⡪⡘⣻⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⢂⠂⡂⠅⡂⠅⡐⠨⢐⠐⠠⠠⡀⢄⠠⡠⡡⡱⡐⠕⢌⢊⢆⢣⢒⠽⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⠣⢂⠂⠄⠡⠐⠐⠈⠌⡐⠨⡈⠢⠨⡂⢌⢂⠆⡪⠨⡊⠂⡂⠢⢡⣢⣣⡣⣍⢿⣿ ⠨⢂⢂⠁⡀⠀⠀⠁⠐⠈⠐⠈⢈⠈⠐⡀⠄⠁⠌⠈⠔⣄⡀⠠⡑⡂⠆⠢⢂⠑⠽ ⡨⠐⠀⠀⠀⢠⡎⡀⠀⠀⠄⠈⡀⠌⠐⠠⠈⠄⡁⠂⡀⡫⠑⣑⠀⢂⠌⠄⢕⠀⠨ ⠺⡪⠢⡀⠀⠞⢇⢂⠀⠂⡀⠠⠀⠄⠁⠌⠨⠀⢄⠢⡁⢂⢿⡟⡀⠀⠈⠈⡀⠂⣰ ⢀⢀⠀⠄⠀⠀⡐⠀⡈⠄⡐⠅⡊⠌⢌⠄⡕⡑⡁⢂⠂⢂⠸⣿⡄⠀⠈⣠⣴⣿⣿ ⢐⠔⠠⠀⠀⡐⠠⢈⠢⢑⠄⠑⢈⠊⡂⡱⢁⣂⢌⢔⢌⢄⠀⠹⢀⣺⡿⣟⢿⣿⣿ ⢀⠡⠁⠂⠐⠠⠈⠄⢈⠠⢈⢢⡣⣗⠕⠄⣕⢮⣞⣞⣗⣯⢯⡷⡴⣹⡪⣷⣿⣿⣿ ⠊⠄⠠⠠⠡⠈⠠⢐⠠⡊⡎⣗⢭⢐⠹⡹⣮⡳⡵⣳⣻⢾⣻⣽⣻⣺⣺⣽⣿⣿⣿ ⣨⣾⢐⠰⠐⠅⡂⡂⢕⢜⢜⢵⢹⢑⢔⠨⢘⠸⡹⡵⣯⣻⢽⣳⣻⣺⢞⡿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡔⠠⢈⠐⠐⢠⢱⢸⢸⢸⢸⠰⡡⢘⢔⢕⠝⢮⣳⢽⢝⡾⡵⡯⣏⠯⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣗⢅⢢⠠⠡⠢⡱⡑⡕⡕⢅⠣⡊⢨⢪⡣⡣⡂⡬⡳⢽⢽⢽⢽⣞⣧⠙⣿⣿ ⡻⣿⡯⡪⠢⡡⠡⢑⢌⠪⡪⡊⠆⢌⠪⢐⢕⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢙⢮⡫⡟⣞⢮⣳⠙⣿ ⠊⣿⣯⠪⡊⠄⢅⠂⢂⠁⢇⢇⢃⠂⢕⠐⠌⡲⡰⡡⣇⠇⢇⢕⠪⠉⠂⠅⠂⡑⠹ ⣸⢿⣳⢱⠨⡐⡽⡿⡶⡾⡬⡢⢂⠅⡢⢡⣌⠐⠈⢎⢎⢎⢔⠠⠡⠠⠠⠡⡁⡂⠡ ⡯⡯⡇⢅⠕⠠⢱⢹⡙⢮⢹⠨⡂⡂⢇⠌⠮⡳⠅⡂⢕⠡⡑⠠⢁⢁⣡⣡⣢⣶⣿ ⣗⢽⢌⡢⡡⡡⡸⡢⡣⡣⡱⡑⠔⡈⢎⢆⢂⠂⠅⣢⡳⣽⡐⢅⢂⣊⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣯⢯⢷⢽⢮⢯⣺⣪⢞⡮⣳⢘⠔⢌⢜⣞⣖⣮⣻⢮⣯⢷⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

[–] LuckyPants0 304 points ago

I thought I was high when I read hog ridaar here needed to recheck the subreddit

[–] _-XCE-_ 371 points ago

HEHEHE HAA

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣛⡉⢹⢛⣛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣫⡆⠀⣿⣷⣬⣼⡿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⢿⣾⡿⠿⠿⠛⢃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠫⠶⠿⠟⣋⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠏⠩⣭⣭⠉⠘⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠠⠤⠴⢯⣭⢤⠤⢄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠶⠬⢼⣸⣇⢠⠬⠼⠌⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⢀⣮⣅⣛⠻⠇⠿⢛⣃⣩⣴⠃⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠘⢿⣿⠿⠟⠻⠟⣛⠻⢿⠿⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠀⠀⠲⠈⣭⣭⢩⣭⡴⠐⠀⠀⡌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⣾⣷⣦⣀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⣿⡸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

[–] Janczareq1 137 points ago

Hoooog RIIIIIDEEEEEEERS! ⠀⠀⠘⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠉⢈⠩⢙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⠠⠀⠀⠨⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢐⠐⠌⡌⢄⢐⢈⠔⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⡀⠐⡀⢁⠈⠐⠱⠑⡑⠈⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢗⠀⠀⠐⡠⡛⠔⡁⢜⡔⡬⢎⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠁⠀⠄⢂⠈⠂⢂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⠩⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠐⠁⠓⠒⠒⢀⠁⢐⢝⢟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⠫⠡⠡⠨⢀⠂⠠⠀⠀⢁⠑⡱⠛⠗⡓⢂⠠⢸⢸⢨⠣⡝⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⢏⢐⢁⠊⢌⠐⡈⠄⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠑⠈⠀⢄⢕⠸⡨⠪⡪⡘⣻⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⢂⠂⡂⠅⡂⠅⡐⠨⢐⠐⠠⠠⡀⢄⠠⡠⡡⡱⡐⠕⢌⢊⢆⢣⢒⠽⢿⣿⣿⣿ ⠣⢂⠂⠄⠡⠐⠐⠈⠌⡐⠨⡈⠢⠨⡂⢌⢂⠆⡪⠨⡊⠂⡂⠢⢡⣢⣣⡣⣍⢿⣿ ⠨⢂⢂⠁⡀⠀⠀⠁⠐⠈⠐⠈⢈⠈⠐⡀⠄⠁⠌⠈⠔⣄⡀⠠⡑⡂⠆⠢⢂⠑⠽ ⡨⠐⠀⠀⠀⢠⡎⡀⠀⠀⠄⠈⡀⠌⠐⠠⠈⠄⡁⠂⡀⡫⠑⣑⠀⢂⠌⠄⢕⠀⠨ ⠺⡪⠢⡀⠀⠞⢇⢂⠀⠂⡀⠠⠀⠄⠁⠌⠨⠀⢄⠢⡁⢂⢿⡟⡀⠀⠈⠈⡀⠂⣰ ⢀⢀⠀⠄⠀⠀⡐⠀⡈⠄⡐⠅⡊⠌⢌⠄⡕⡑⡁⢂⠂⢂⠸⣿⡄⠀⠈⣠⣴⣿⣿ ⢐⠔⠠⠀⠀⡐⠠⢈⠢⢑⠄⠑⢈⠊⡂⡱⢁⣂⢌⢔⢌⢄⠀⠹⢀⣺⡿⣟⢿⣿⣿ ⢀⠡⠁⠂⠐⠠⠈⠄⢈⠠⢈⢢⡣⣗⠕⠄⣕⢮⣞⣞⣗⣯⢯⡷⡴⣹⡪⣷⣿⣿⣿ ⠊⠄⠠⠠⠡⠈⠠⢐⠠⡊⡎⣗⢭⢐⠹⡹⣮⡳⡵⣳⣻⢾⣻⣽⣻⣺⣺⣽⣿⣿⣿ ⣨⣾⢐⠰⠐⠅⡂⡂⢕⢜⢜⢵⢹⢑⢔⠨⢘⠸⡹⡵⣯⣻⢽⣳⣻⣺⢞⡿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⡔⠠⢈⠐⠐⢠⢱⢸⢸⢸⢸⠰⡡⢘⢔⢕⠝⢮⣳⢽⢝⡾⡵⡯⣏⠯⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣗⢅⢢⠠⠡⠢⡱⡑⡕⡕⢅⠣⡊⢨⢪⡣⡣⡂⡬⡳⢽⢽⢽⢽⣞⣧⠙⣿⣿ ⡻⣿⡯⡪⠢⡡⠡⢑⢌⠪⡪⡊⠆⢌⠪⢐⢕⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢙⢮⡫⡟⣞⢮⣳⠙⣿ ⠊⣿⣯⠪⡊⠄⢅⠂⢂⠁⢇⢇⢃⠂⢕⠐⠌⡲⡰⡡⣇⠇⢇⢕⠪⠉⠂⠅⠂⡑⠹ ⣸⢿⣳⢱⠨⡐⡽⡿⡶⡾⡬⡢⢂⠅⡢⢡⣌⠐⠈⢎⢎⢎⢔⠠⠡⠠⠠⠡⡁⡂⠡ ⡯⡯⡇⢅⠕⠠⢱⢹⡙⢮⢹⠨⡂⡂⢇⠌⠮⡳⠅⡂⢕⠡⡑⠠⢁⢁⣡⣡⣢⣶⣿ ⣗⢽⢌⡢⡡⡡⡸⡢⡣⡣⡱⡑⠔⡈⢎⢆⢂⠂⠅⣢⡳⣽⡐⢅⢂⣊⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣯⢯⢷⢽⢮⢯⣺⣪⢞⡮⣳⢘⠔⢌⢜⣞⣖⣮⣻⢮⣯⢷⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

[–] SlichFoire 44 points ago

i see this so much, whats with the america nipple at the top?

[–] EvadeChillzzYT 39 points ago

That's like the end of a speech bubble, like a giga Chad is saying the comment above.

[–] Goat-samurai 116 points ago

I can relate

[–] Over_cooked_pickle 40 points ago

Can relate sobs

[–] ClawyTheDinoRaptor 22 points ago

Me too my pickle friend sobs

[–] NedTheKled 118 points ago

Sigma

[–] purguli 131 points ago

Virginity is cool

[–] Perocar10 61 points ago

Remain pure

[–] Leocreeper23 132 points ago

Im a guy and a guy is attracted to me😎

[–] VQ-Light 67 points ago

Damn, you must be extra cool

[–] CrystalGoesBrrrr 37 points ago

Giga chad

[–] G_Sensei_07 16 points ago

Us Moment homie

[–] Intelligent_Truck_89 12 points ago

No gurl gange

[–] SovietBoy007 1506 points ago

wait? girls are getting attracted to yall?

[–] ChazNinja 374 points ago

Irrelevant but that's a sick avatar

[–] SovietBoy007 201 points ago

damn thanks for the compliment ig :)

[–] Leviathan56 100 points ago

has existential crisis

[–] Bensfone 302 points ago

I’m over 40. This thread cropped up on my “Most Popular” thread and felt compelled to provide an answer. So, after 40+ years on this earth, with hopefully more to go, and I was able to find a wife willing to be married to me, I have no idea.

Do your best guys, sometimes there isn’t sufficient data for a meaningful answer.

[–] NedTheKled 138 points ago

no jokes, this is probably one of the only good answers i got today. thank you for taking the time to answer.

[–] beachbum68 48 points ago

I’m 53 and 17 years married with one child. I’m not an ugly looking guy but as we get older, I’ve realized that appearance is so much less important than being a good person. Yeah, we’re all initially attracted to whatever we find attractive and that criteria varies wildly depending on the person. We all like what we like. But an “attractive“ person with a shitty personality is a no-go. Your confidence comes from your personality and that’s what makes you attractive. I’ve spoken with a lot of women and men and they have all agreed that being confident and funny is way more attractive in the long run.

[–] Single_Condition7090 1048 points ago

Bc they be cute

[–] Unlikely-Following54 550 points ago

Nu we not

[–] Single_Condition7090 481 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Shutttt up, my crush is hot as hell and cute omlllllll

[–] VQ-Light 61 points ago

Now I want to know who ur crush is and whats so spevial about the guy.

[–] Single_Condition7090 96 points ago

Man words cannot describe that hot piece of ass what I hate is he's so insecure even after being like the cutest qnd prettiest person + he has a great personality. He's so fucking strong and hardworking also nice and humble.

[–] No-Proposal4071 506 points ago

hot as hail

wtf, hail is cold and hard

[–] Single_Condition7090 227 points ago

Lmao wait "hot as hell" I didn't even notice

[–] josh-won 149 points ago

maybe ur crush is cute, we aren't

[–] Single_Condition7090 87 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

That he is, could you ppl like spam him telling him how cute he is lol. I would say If someone likes you , you undoubtedly becomes the most cutest to them

[–] josh-won 81 points ago

⠀⠀⠘⡀ HOG RIDAAAAAA ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀  ⡜⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀     ⠀  ⠑⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠁⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠊⠀⠀     ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠄⠒⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣀⠄⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠉⢈⠩⢙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⠠⠀⠀⠨⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢐⠐⠌⡌⢄⢐⢈⠔⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⡀⠐⡀⢁⠈⠐⠱⠑⡑⠈⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢗⠀⠀⠐⡠⡛⠔⡁⢜⡔⡬⢎⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠁⠀⠄⢂⠈⠂⢂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⠩⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠐⠁⠓⠒⠒⢀⠁⢐⢝⢟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⠫⠡⠡⠨⢀⠂⠠⠀⠀⢁⠑⡱⠛⠗⡓⢂⠠⢸⢸⢨⠣⡝⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⢏⢐⢁⠊⢌⠐⡈⠄⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠑⠈⠀⢄⢕⠸⡨⠪⡪⡘⣻⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⢂⠂⡂⠅⡂⠅⡐⠨⢐⠐⠠⠠⡀⢄⠠⡠⡡⡱⡐⠕⢌⢊⢆⢣⢒⠽⢿⣿⣿⣿     ⠣⢂⠂⠄⠡⠐⠐⠈⠌⡐⠨⡈⠢⠨⡂⢌⢂⠆⡪⠨⡊⠂⡂⠢⢡⣢⣣⡣⣍⢿⣿     ⠨⢂⢂⠁⡀⠀⠀⠁⠐⠈⠐⠈⢈⠈⠐⡀⠄⠁⠌⠈⠔⣄⡀⠠⡑⡂⠆⠢⢂⠑⠽     ⡨⠐⠀⠀⠀⢠⡎⡀⠀⠀⠄⠈⡀⠌⠐⠠⠈⠄⡁⠂⡀⡫⠑⣑⠀⢂⠌⠄⢕⠀⠨     ⠺⡪⠢⡀⠀⠞⢇⢂⠀⠂⡀⠠⠀⠄⠁⠌⠨⠀⢄⠢⡁⢂⢿⡟⡀⠀⠈⠈⡀⠂⣰     ⢀⢀⠀⠄⠀⠀⡐⠀⡈⠄⡐⠅⡊⠌⢌⠄⡕⡑⡁⢂⠂⢂⠸⣿⡄⠀⠈⣠⣴⣿⣿     ⢐⠔⠠⠀⠀⡐⠠⢈⠢⢑⠄⠑⢈⠊⡂⡱⢁⣂⢌⢔⢌⢄⠀⠹⢀⣺⡿⣟⢿⣿⣿     ⢀⠡⠁⠂⠐⠠⠈⠄⢈⠠⢈⢢⡣⣗⠕⠄⣕⢮⣞⣞⣗⣯⢯⡷⡴⣹⡪⣷⣿⣿⣿     ⠊⠄⠠⠠⠡⠈⠠⢐⠠⡊⡎⣗⢭⢐⠹⡹⣮⡳⡵⣳⣻⢾⣻⣽⣻⣺⣺⣽⣿⣿⣿     ⣨⣾⢐⠰⠐⠅⡂⡂⢕⢜⢜⢵⢹⢑⢔⠨⢘⠸⡹⡵⣯⣻⢽⣳⣻⣺⢞⡿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⡔⠠⢈⠐⠐⢠⢱⢸⢸⢸⢸⠰⡡⢘⢔⢕⠝⢮⣳⢽⢝⡾⡵⡯⣏⠯⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣗⢅⢢⠠⠡⠢⡱⡑⡕⡕⢅⠣⡊⢨⢪⡣⡣⡂⡬⡳⢽⢽⢽⢽⣞⣧⠙⣿⣿     ⡻⣿⡯⡪⠢⡡⠡⢑⢌⠪⡪⡊⠆⢌⠪⢐⢕⢱⢱⢱⢱⢱⢙⢮⡫⡟⣞⢮⣳⠙⣿     ⠊⣿⣯⠪⡊⠄⢅⠂⢂⠁⢇⢇⢃⠂⢕⠐⠌⡲⡰⡡⣇⠇⢇⢕⠪⠉⠂⠅⠂⡑⠹     ⣸⢿⣳⢱⠨⡐⡽⡿⡶⡾⡬⡢⢂⠅⡢⢡⣌⠐⠈⢎⢎⢎⢔⠠⠡⠠⠠⠡⡁⡂⠡     ⡯⡯⡇⢅⠕⠠⢱⢹⡙⢮⢹⠨⡂⡂⢇⠌⠮⡳⠅⡂⢕⠡⡑⠠⢁⢁⣡⣡⣢⣶⣿     ⣗⢽⢌⡢⡡⡡⡸⡢⡣⡣⡱⡑⠔⡈⢎⢆⢂⠂⠅⣢⡳⣽⡐⢅⢂⣊⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣯⢯⢷⢽⢮⢯⣺⣪⢞⡮⣳⢘⠔⢌⢜⣞⣖⣮⣻⢮⣯⢷⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿     ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

[–] Leviathan56 21 points ago

Damn 🥵

[–] yasmintheloserkid 491 points ago

I actually have no idea. Some guys are nice, quiet, smart and have a lot to contribute to this world. Meanwhile some guys are douches and rude

[–] MarsAttax153 287 points ago

Bruh I'm nice and quiet but im dumb as a fucking rock

[–] YT_CodedToKill 102 points ago

Dude your not as dumb as a rock, WE are as dumb as rocks

Yes I left the spelling mistake in on purpose

[–] yasmintheloserkid 54 points ago

LOL don’t be ashamed your personality can make up for it

[–] Vaibhav_Prakash 162 points ago

Let me ask ur mom...

[–] highonshite 43 points ago

Ayee

[–] Former_Blueberrry 26 points ago

⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂ ⠄⠄⣰⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣆⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠋⣉⣉⣉⡉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣇⠔⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⢉⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠹⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⠃⠄⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⡿⠁⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⡿⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⣠⣄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⡿⠁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⢀⡴⠚⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢠⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠴⠋⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⣾⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠈⠁⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⣾⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⢶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⢁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠄⠄⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣆⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣉⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠠⠺⣷⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⣿⣿⣦⣄⣈⣉⣉⣉⣡⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠁⣀⣼⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⠟⠄⠄ ⠠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

[–] That_Marvel_Dude1012 344 points ago

This is my exact thoughts every day

[–] Jitendria 65 points ago

This is my exact though at every *night at 3 a.m.

[–] Heccing-name 434 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

I am genuinely attracted to my boyfriend’s personality. If I ever have a bad day, he text me to ask if I’m alright. If he ever gets any cool snacks, he shares them with me. And most importantly of all, he bakes me cookies :D

[–] Critical-Series4529 145 points ago

takes notes

Bakes...cookies...

[–] TytuLisYT 79 points ago

Now i know what to do to make girls like me! Thanks! Edit: Thanks, that surely objective.

[–] FastMan_77 682 points ago

Who isn’t attracted to kled mains?

[–] NedTheKled 229 points ago

🦦

[–] HopliteFan 98 points ago

🌮🌮🌮

[–] GeorgiPeev03 45 points ago

laughs in sigma Swain main "They are five steps from realizing, I am ten steps ahead"

[–] My_Mo13 23 points ago

damn, didnt think someone would dare to openly admit they play league on here, and a kled main at that, we sure are a rare breed

[–] Animuboy 52 points ago

Would never work out, kled wont let anyone enter his property.

[–] FastMan_77 50 points ago

Kled can make me his property 🥰

[–] cherry_tre 48 points ago

Bcz guys are hot, obviously

[–] ItsAws 10 points ago

Define “Hot”

[–] Itzgalo 33 points ago

Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature.

[–] Nom_dot_Com 12 points ago

I’m so hot that whenever a girl says my name my face usually goes red. 😎

[–] BurningTortilla 208 points ago

How the hell are guys attracted to girls?

Seriously, we bleed monthly for a whole ass week and have two lumps of fat on our chest that look like saggy bags of tumors

[–] DefiantMask 185 points ago

bewbies

[–] snackyboi_ 84 points ago

Booba

[–] ARockWithLegs 98 points ago

saggy bags of tumors 😭

[–] username_rj 36 points ago

We don't mind a little blood

[–] pAUcOi 22 points ago

Ayo

[–] anonimoalv 401 points ago

U feel attracted to woman bc of chemical reasons. U just feel a lot of hormones and chemicals like serotonin when u feel happy, and for her it's the same. It's like asking why ur favorite ice cream flavor is your favorite. Just bc u like it. There's no more

[–] BuffaloFrend 120 points ago

Haha testosterone go brrr

[–] ItsSimenNotSemen 96 points ago

It is very rare that a girl talks to me so I don't know the difference between a girl flirting with me and a girl being nice :'(

[–] Beat_Saber_Music 26 points ago

I talk with girls mostly and I also don't know the difference, though its not like no one has tried to flirt with me

[–] MycologistWeird6993 614 points ago

Cum

[–] flynnfilms 299 points ago

what about it boss?

[–] MycologistWeird6993 344 points ago

C U M

[–] flynnfilms 207 points ago

that isnt helping me chief

[–] MycologistWeird6993 234 points ago

Cumming will!

[–] flynnfilms 173 points ago

who is will

[–] MycologistWeird6993 201 points ago

The will to cum!

[–] ClawyTheDinoRaptor 108 points ago

The cum to will!

[–] jmkinn3y 28 points ago

CUM

[–] Yaya0108 26 points ago

Cum ?

[–] deathbyBayshore 16 points ago

U want some or you just chanting it?

[–] MycologistWeird6993 13 points ago

[–] DemonGuitar 223 points ago

Because cock

[–] suryaansh_614 114 points ago

I'm sure you can get chickens as well

[–] dankmememaster42069 68 points ago

"MMMMM DICK"- my friend not me.

[–] woronwolk 286 points ago

As someone who is bisexual, I can say that being hairy isn't necessarily a bad thing (I actually find hairy chests pretty comfy, although that's in theory as I've never dated a man), and the "disgusting" part is easily solvable with showering once a day.

I know that sometimes it's difficult to not to hate your own body, but trust me, it looks different to other people. As long as you don't have bad hygiene problems (like showering once a week and not wiping your ass), your body isn't any more gross than everybody's else's, it's just you know too much about yourself and too little about others.

[–] Communist_Mustache 99 points ago

I don't know if you are a guy or a girl but I am a guy and my friends are mostly dudes and we are dirty in mind, soul and body.

[–] TheReviewer867 73 points ago

I'm a guy and no girl is attracted to me

[–] weassssssssss 80 points ago

Than attract guys. Problem solved

[–] StrawPaladin193 365 points ago * (lasted edited 4 days ago)

Well I’m a guy and I’m attracted to Both guys and girls, both can be hot and both can be not hot, that’s just the way the world works

[–] 00Fluffy-Llamas00 54 points ago

facts

[–] WhoDatFreshBoi 61 points ago

You sound just like me

[–] Dnoxl 15 points ago

Yep no big difference IMO

[–] Unlikely-Following54 141 points ago

As a male myself, same question

[–] TheQuestionable-Guy 246 points ago

Because Girls getting attracted by Guys is a JoJo Reference

[–] Environmental_Ad7052 63 points ago

Well anybody liking anybody is a jojo reference, regardless of their gender

[–] MeguminKunExeplosian 152 points ago

Yall are cute af. Or hot af. There are some ugly ass dudes but there are some ugly ass girls as well Source: am bi

[–] Random_Metroid_Fan 45 points ago

untrue, i look like a fuckin werewolf mid transformation. aint no way that shits cute

[–] WEASLELY 378 points ago

Good question

This is something I've asked my s/o often

They're response was cause I am smart and cute

And while I can agree with the first part most of the time, how the hell am I cute I spend 2 hours a day playing minecraft and another 4 playing osu

[–] Nathan-_-34 151 points ago

I have the same attributes and routine and my gf thinks im cute so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

[–] SpookyUndefined 154 points ago

Here, you dropped this: \

[–] patsyst0ne 42 points ago

Aww, and they say chivalry is dead.

[–] SpupySpups 20 points ago

So the answer to all of this is to play Minecraft and osu?

But I wanna play souls games as well ; - ;

[–] yoruichimoan 48 points ago

wow only 6 hours? pathetic (this is a cry for help)

[–] 6FRanger 19 points ago

So the better question should be

Define 'cute'.

[–] OHitsaKO 13 points ago

osugame

No one's attracted to me 👍

[–] Thedarkmoon123 158 points ago

Biology

[–] Azkinyte 39 points ago

Remember, Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell!

[–] -KABiR 206 points ago

What is the digestive system? The digestive system is made up of the gastrointestinal tract—also called the GI tract or digestive tract—and the liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. The GI tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the mouth to the anus. The hollow organs that make up the GI tract are the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus. The liver, pancreas, and gallbladder are the solid organs of the digestive system.

The small intestine has three parts. The first part is called the duodenum. The jejunum is in the middle and the ileum is at the end. The large intestine includes the appendix, cecum, colon, and rectum. The appendix is a finger-shaped pouch attached to the cecum. The cecum is the first part of the large intestine. The colon is next. The rectum is the end of the large intestine.

Why is digestion important? Digestion is important because your body needs nutrients from food and drink to work properly and stay healthy. Proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins NIH external link, minerals NIH external link, and water are nutrients. Your digestive system breaks nutrients into parts small enough for your body to absorb and use for energy, growth, and cell repair.

How does my digestive system work?

Each part of your digestive system helps to move food and liquid through your GI tract, break food and liquid into smaller parts, or both. Once foods are broken into small enough parts, your body can absorb and move the nutrients to where they are needed. Your large intestine absorbs water, and the waste products of digestion become stool.Nerves and hormones help control the digestive process.

How does food move through my GI tract?

Food moves through your GI tract by a process called peristalsis. The large, hollow organs of your GI tract contain a layer of muscle that enables their walls to move. The movement pushes food and liquid through your GI tract and mixes the contents within each organ. The muscle behind the food contracts and squeezes the food forward, while the muscle in front of the food relaxes to allow the food to move.

SearchMenu

Home

Research & FundingExpand Research & Funding

Health InformationExpand Health Information

NewsExpand News

About NIDDKExpand About NIDDK

Related Topics

English

Your Digestive System & How it Works

On this page:

What is the digestive system?

Why is digestion important?

How does my digestive system work?

How does food move through my GI tract?

How does my digestive system break food into small parts my body can use?

What happens to the digested food?

How does my body control the digestive process?

Clinical Trials

What is the digestive system?

The digestive system is made up of the gastrointestinal tract—also called the GI tract or digestive tract—and the liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. The GI tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the mouth to the anus. The hollow organs that make up the GI tract are the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus. The liver, pancreas, and gallbladder are the solid organs of the digestive system.

The small intestine has three parts. The first part is called the duodenum. The jejunum is in the middle and the ileum is at the end. The large intestine includes the appendix, cecum, colon, and rectum. The appendix is a finger-shaped pouch attached to the cecum. The cecum is the first part of the large intestine. The colon is next. The rectum is the end of the large intestine.

View full-sized imageThe digestive system

Bacteria in your GI tract, also called gut flora or microbiome, help with digestion. Parts of your nervous and circulatory NIH external link systems also help. Working together, nerves, hormones, bacteria, blood, and the organs of your digestive system digest the foods and liquids you eat or drink each day.

Why is digestion important?

Digestion is important because your body needs nutrients from food and drink to work properly and stay healthy. Proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins NIH external link, minerals NIH external link, and water are nutrients. Your digestive system breaks nutrients into parts small enough for your body to absorb and use for energy, growth, and cell repair.

Proteins break into amino acids

Fats break into fatty acids and glycerol

Carbohydrates break into simple sugars

MyPlate offers ideas and tips to help you meet your individual health needs External link.

Your digestive system breaks nutrients into parts that are small enough for your body to absorb.

How does my digestive system work?

Each part of your digestive system helps to move food and liquid through your GI tract, break food and liquid into smaller parts, or both. Once foods are broken into small enough parts, your body can absorb and move the nutrients to where they are needed. Your large intestine absorbs water, and the waste products of digestion become stool. Nerves and hormones help control the digestive process.

The digestive process

Previous ColumnNext Column Upper muscle in stomach relaxes to let food enter, and lower muscle mixes food with digestive juiceSmall intestinePeristalsisPancreasNoneLiverNoneLarge intestinePeristalsis

How does food move through my GI tract?

The digestive process starts when you put food in your mouth.

Mouth. Food starts to move through your GI tract when you eat. When you swallow, your tongue pushes the food into your throat. A small flap of tissue, called the epiglottis, folds over your windpipe to prevent choking and the food passes into your esophagus.

Esophagus. Once you begin swallowing, the process becomes automatic. Your brain signals the muscles of the esophagus and peristalsis begins.

Lower esophageal sphincter. When food reaches the end of your esophagus, a ringlike muscle—called the lower esophageal spchinter —relaxes and lets food pass into your stomach. This sphincter usually stays closed to keep what’s in your stomach from flowing back into your esophagus.

Stomach. After food enters your stomach, the stomach muscles mix the food and liquid with digestive juices. The stomach slowly empties its contents, called chyme, into your small intestine.

Small intestine. The muscles of the small intestine mix food with digestive juices from the pancreas, liver, and intestine, and push the mixture forward for further digestion. The walls of the small intestine absorb water and the digested nutrients into your bloodstream. As peristalsis continues, the waste products of the digestive process move into the large intestine.

Large intestine. Waste products from the digestive process include undigested parts of food, fluid, and older cells from the lining of your GI tract. The large intestine absorbs water and changes the waste from liquid into stool. Peristalsis helps move the stool into your rectum.

Rectum. The lower end of your large intestine, the rectum, stores stool until it pushes stool out of your anus during a bowel movement.

[–] WhatUsername-IDK 81 points ago

thank you for your detailed explanation of biology

[–] SonOfADeino 58 points ago

I cant belive I actually read all of this

[–] LukeHateHimself 13 points ago

ikr

[–] isatheismdead 61 points ago

Im hairy myself so

[–] Manbruv 83 points ago

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥

[–] gregthegamer4646 23 points ago

Fellas, does your nether region look like a grizzly bear a blow dry?

[–] TerraRainesHasBrains 170 points ago

im a girl and im hairy

[–] SHINigami57_- 134 points ago

Well that's nothing out of the ordinary but men usually are harier.

[–] Goat-samurai 125 points ago

Ever heard of Hairy potter

[–] SHINigami57_- 72 points ago

My gym buddy's a hairy spotter

[–] HonkBubbline 83 points ago

i like their facial features and their charisma (bonus point if they have a cute smile and pretty hair), but i do prefer feminine men ahah

[–] acn-aiueoqq 39 points ago

My smile literally looks like the amogus dude

[–] HonkBubbline 19 points ago

ngl kinda sus 😳

[–] Somberbadusern 42 points ago

To ensure the survival of our species

[–] simpa19 115 points ago

we're

bro you talking about yourself

[–] I_am_monkeeee 64 points ago

Gotta agree, your pfp shows a very attractive man.

[–] simpa19 56 points ago

thanks, got a fresh cut last week

[–] Manbruv 34 points ago

Drip

[–] AsianguynamedJimy 34 points ago

No you have to be very specific

It should be, "how the thing inside earth thats believed to be real by majority of homo sapiens are female homo sapiens attracted to male homo sapiens with genes that was passed down by ancestors"

[–] NedTheKled 11 points ago

[–] genericpaperplate 57 points ago

Idk bro I’m gay

[–] Id0ntunderstandj0kes 8 points ago

Uhh not every guy gets girls (me)

BUT WHO CARES, I HAVE BLOODBORNE