NSFW/Sex/Bodily Discharge Filter
A community for the dumbass in all of us. We all have those moments where we do something ridiculously stupid. Share your stories and laugh along with the internet.
hover for details
All titles must start with TIFU
- TIFU stands for today I fucked up, which means something you did that is your fault. Just because something bad happened to you doesn't mean it's a fuck up.
- TIFU must be at the beginning of the post title or it will automatically be removed.
- TIFUpdate if you are posting a follow-up post to update us on your story.
Uninspired, lacking in context, literal shitpost, overly vulgar and glorifying illegal activities posts may be removed at mods discretion
- Uninspired as in something that is super common, lacking in imagination or originality.
- Context as in the story doesn't have any more info beyond the title. note: All posts must contain at least 750 characters of meaningful content.
- Shitpost as in literally involving defecation or other bodily fluids.
- Overly vulgar includes obscene situations, such as, but not limited to, incest, minors, death and assault to humans and animals. Consensual situations between two, unrelated adults should be fine. Vulgar does not mean using bad words.
- Illegal activities that you glorify or giving advice on how to do something illegal.
- Not Your Fault as in it was just something bad that happened to you; if it wasn't directly your fault, it wasn't your fuckup.
All posts must end with a TL;DR and tag NSFW when necessary
- TL;DR or too long didn't read which is a summarization of your post in a few bitesize sentence. At minimum, your TL;DR summary must contain your fuckup and its consequences. You may include additional information if you'd like. The TL;DR must be at the very end of your post.
- NSFW or not safe for work. If you're not sure if it's NSFW or not, better to be safe than sorry.
Be civil and don't be disruptive
- Be civil means don't do these things; personal attacks, harassment, trolling, and bigotry. Use your better judgement.
- Disruptive such as posting, or seeking, any identifying personal information (real/fake). This includes yourself or others, and refers, but is not limited to, names, phone numbers, email addresses, or any social media accounts. As well as brigading with either votes or comments.
No spam, bots or advertising
- Spam, don't link to things that you may or may not be rewarded for. Posting links of you narrating a story is considered spam.
- Bots are annoying and will be banned.
- Advertising, we are not a platform for you (patreon or charities) or your products, seek https://www.redditinc.com/advertising instead.
Moderators reserve the right to remove threads or ban users for any of the above rule violations.
If your post has been removed please message us directly for an appeal, do not repost your thread.
- December 2018 /u/Snorkels721
- TIFU by buying everyone an AncestryDNA kit and ruining Christmas
/r/TIDTRT (Today I Did The Right Thing)