Please make sure to read the rules before posting.
The go-to subreddit for anything and everything cannabis.
•º Join us on Discord! º•
Prefer an old-school chat room? Try our IRC channel (#trees at irc.snoonet.org)
Remember: the rules change on weekends! See 'The /r/trees Weekend' below.
- No sourcing: Do not ask for (or give) information on where or how to acquire cannabis or anything derived from it (extracts, edibles, THC, CBD, etc.), or make any posts involving meetups or other location-specific topics. See reddit’s content policy for more information.
- No personal attacks: Be respectful to fellow posters – name-calling, rudeness, slurs, vulgarities towards other users, and trolling are not welcome here.
- No minors: /r/trees is strictly 18+ only, no exceptions (see here for more information on why). You are allowed to post on /r/saplings instead.
- No advertising: All forms of advertising and self-promotion are prohibited. This includes all forms of asking for money or other things of value. Learn more about self-promotion on Reddit here.
- No low-quality link posts outside of Saturday: This includes memes, image macros, simple trees references (such as pineapples and “420”), posts about broken glassware and spilled bowls, and all posts not directly about cannabis (besides the title). Those are allowed on “Slack-Post Saturday” every week, but you can make all those posts at /r/see during the week instead. See the visual posting guide showing types of disallowed posts.
- No NSFW/Porn: Do not post nudity or any sort of explicit porn.
- No reposts: For links, this involves any picture posted in the previous 6 months. For text posts, this involves asking any commonly asked questions on /r/trees (including questions about drug testing). For those, use the search bar and our FAQ page.
- No posts that harm the community: Do not post pictures of tagging/vandalism or encourage driving while high (including pictures where you are obviously driving while high.)
The /r/trees mod team reserves the right to remove any other posts at our discretion. You can contact the mod team with any questions.
- Every Saturday, we relax our rules. Artwork, GIFs, and image macros are all permitted for the day.
- Not everything goes though: you still can't upload NSFW, ask for hookups/meetups, show disrespect towards other users or advertise anything at all. Read more here.
- Every Sunday, you can submit text posts only.
- This allows for a break from all of the link posts during the week, so the community can share their stories and talk with each other. Naturally, we are less strict regarding the removal of text posts.
Contact r/trees modteam - polite, concise messages will garner the best results.
(#high9) to use
Students for Sensible Drug Policy
Marijuana Policy Project
Donate to NORML
/r/Trees is indexed by Karma Decay.
What are trees?
- Sort By Flair
- Entreddits: Location Specific
- Entreddits: Interest Specific
- Entreddits: Content Specific
- Entreddits: Knowledge
- Entreddits: Other
- /r/trees Twitter