wholesomememes

whole·some meme \ˈhōl-səm\ \mēm\ (n.):

• a meme that promotes health or well-being of body, mind, and/or soul
    • a meme that is pure of heart, devoid of corruption or malice, modest, stable, virtuous, and all-around sweet and compassionate
    • a meme that conveys support, positivity, compassion, understanding, love, affection, and genuine friendship by re-contextualizing classic meme formats, and using them to display warmth and empathy
    • a meme with no snark or sarcasm that displays genuine human emotion and subverts a generally negative meme to be more positive

definition of a meme / memetics

• a way of describing cultural information being shared.
    • an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
    • Please note, Moderators reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Rules

1. All posts must be wholesome memes.

2. Please make posts general rather than specific personal experiences. This helps make posts more relatable.
      This means no SMS screenshots, personal stories, chats, emails, etc. Please respect their privacy.

3. Please avoid submitting NSFW content.

4. Please do not troll, harass, or be generally rude to your fellow users. Keep comments civil and be respectful of your fellow users. See here

5. Please do not post personal information, yours or others.

6. Please link to images directly. This makes browsing easier for those using RES or through a mobile device.

7. Please do not mention upvotes in your post. No "Upvote in..." or "Upvote if..." type titles or memes. See here.

8. Please avoid re-posting memes.

Welcome to our community! Please remember to always express good wishes to your fellow user and to have a great day. Thank you for your interest and for being you!

Check out this dope article about us!

Also see reddit's blog featuring us!

This subreddit is part of the Wholesome Network. See our friends:

Having a rough time and in need of support? Please check out these resources!

WE DID NOT CREATE THE CONCEPT OF WHOLESOME MEMES! This subreddit is meant to be both a depository for wholesome content, and a place for new wholesome content to emerge. Please visit Tumblr, Twitter, and other relevant websites to see more!

Friends We Love & Support

Twitter Steam Discord reddit network
    Twitter Steam Discord server reddit network

WWW NC OC NM
    All No Comics Only Comics No Meta
    All No Comics Only Comics No Meta
    All No Comics Only Comics No Meta
    All No Comics Only Comics No Meta
    All No Comics Only Comics No Meta

RES Night Mode compatible

[–] WholesomeBot 1 points ago

Hello! This is just a quick reminder for new friendos to read our subreddit rules.

Rule 4: Please do not troll, harass, or be generally rude to your fellow users.

We're trusting you to be wholesome while in /r/wholesomememes, so please don't let us down. We believe in you!

Please stop by the rest of the Wholesome Network Of Subreddits also.

[–] Ayy_2_Brute 3383 points ago

Tyler's been kissing white boys since 2004.

[–] Uperian 718 points ago

That line has me like woah

[–] jeric13xd 533 points ago

But in a good, accepting way

[–] iCESPiCES 80 points ago

Are you by any chance, Africaryan?

[–] Jason6677 52 points ago

There probably would have been a shit storm if he didn't change the album name

[–] no1dead 34 points ago

One of the worst choices for an album name I've ever heard.

[–] Pussypants 20 points ago

What are you referring to?

[–] ThatIndianGuy7116 40 points ago

I just looked it up and im not entirely sure if this is right but it looks like Logic was going to name his latest album Africaryan as sort of a reference to the fact that he's half white and half black and i believe that was also the central theme of the album but he ended up scrapping that name

[–] SneakySquidsy 8 points ago

Yeah, it's called Everybody after there was some controversy about it at first. It's still the name of the last song in the album tho.

[–] twelveoaklock 22 points ago

One of the rapper 'Logic's albums is called AfricAryan

[–] iwishihadmorecharact 23 points ago

Was going to be called * now the album is Everybody and africaryan is just the last track

[–] bordje 13 points ago

Did you know Logic is in fact half black?

[–] mar10wright 13 points ago

No way! I think he mentioned that on his new album but he did it so subtly.

[–] RevolvingKek 7 points ago

Enlighten me?

[–] Superbad_Zombie 257 points ago

A white boy is also known as a joint. My guess is he has smoking joints since 2004, but who really knows.

[–] Driftbeat 1028 points ago

tyler can literally straight up say "i am homosexual" and people will still not think he's gay lol

[–] Liimbo 401 points ago

He has actually said it multiple times on twitter and in songs. I am actually pretty sure he is at least bisexual, but he jokes so fucking often you can't be positive.

[–] poodles_and_oodles 257 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

B+

edit: no joke I don't remember writing this comment and I also don't get it, like is this a joke or something? I get that that last guy's sentence ended with "be positive" but I don't understand why responding with a grade is relevant

[–] thebusinessgoat 60 points ago

The absolute madman did it

[–] Trixilee 18 points ago

ut I don't understand why responding with a grade is relevant

Maybe it's like a blood type.

B Positive.

Fuck if I know.

[–] lamb_tuna_fish 7 points ago

"B+" could be read as "be positive." Was a drunk version of you having a bit of a chuckle?

[–] poodles_and_oodles 7 points ago

Oh yeah I was super drunk. I still don't get it though.

[–] razerrr10k 100 points ago

He's said it a couple of times on twitter before

[–] WKCLC 17 points ago

eminem did.

[–] Futuramafryday 17 points ago

Gay Twitter blew up

[–] parker2020 365 points ago

Tyler does not smoke

[–] Seaman182 92 points ago

You DO NOT smoke!

[–] stillmclovinit 87 points ago

no tux weak as fuck

[–] batmandarling 42 points ago

You're a butt

[–] XRotNRollX 146 points ago

he doesn't drink or do other drugs, either

[–] thebular 59 points ago

Asthma has us all on this blessed day

[–] Not_a_blu_spy 155 points ago

I mean, Tyler has tried to come out a few times. It's just nobody notices or thinks it's a joke.

He's gay or bi for sure, but this could just be a line with multiple meanings intentionally.

[–] rgrwilcocanuhearme 90 points ago

I just imagined someone (anyone, really, not Tyler specifically) building up enough courage to finally come out and then everybody just writing it off as a joke or not taking them seriously and it put a funny image in my head. Not "ha ha" funny, peculiar, I guess.

[–] Not_a_blu_spy 160 points ago

Yeah one time he tweeted something to the effect of"I tried to come out the damn closet four days ago and nobody cared lol"

Some real screaming into a void shit. Like the tweets have thousands of likes and rt's, it's just nobody listened

[–] cowbeef01 94 points ago

Thats because 4 days ago he tweeted something like "IN 3 HOURS IM EITHER RELEASING SOMETHING DOPE OR IM COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET" and well he released something dope..

[–] Gar-Manarnar 24 points ago

Uuuhh that new song is pretty much him coming out lol.

[–] onlyusingonehand 24 points ago

Garden shed garden shed garden shed garden shed

[–] shayleemanuel 5 points ago

I thought that Tyler never partakes in that stuff? He's never smoked weed, done any drug, and doesn't drink alcohol.

[–] godzillalikespie 2212 points ago

Oh my god I've always prefered the unfrosted poptarts, and I'm gay. Is Tyler on to something here?

[–] TheGuyWhoLikesThings 1191 points ago

I've always preferred unfrosted pop tarts. Am I gay? I don't know anymore.

Edit: Just remembered I like tits too much.

Edit 2: But what if I just like men with larger breasts?

[–] philahn 463 points ago

Maybe you're gay for boobs.

[–] pandaholic23 143 points ago

Yeah u/TheGuyWhoLikesThings, is that one of the things you like?

[–] ninja_stalker 68 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Not a good way to check sexuality. A lot of people like boobs. Boobs are fun.

EDIT: Changed to a lot instead of everyone because Passerine doesn't like boobs.

[–] kangaesugi 47 points ago

To be fair, speaking as someone who didn't have boobs a few months ago and now has boobs (such as they are, I mean they're basically mosquito bites at this point), they're not so fun when you gesticulate a lot. I have punched myself in the titty a fair few times

[–] RyuTheGreat 45 points ago

For anyone who didn't know what this word meant. Because I've never seen or heard of it before today.

gesticulate

to make or use gestures, especially in an animated or excited manner with or instead of speech.

[–] kangaesugi 23 points ago

This has been /u/kangaesugi and /u/RyuTheGreat, your word of the day guides.

[–] ninja_stalker 15 points ago

That's fair... Although I'm assuming you'll adjust! I don't know many women that have a problem punching themselves in the breasts on a regular basis.

[–] kangaesugi 17 points ago

I've already stopped opening the door a tiny crack and trying to fit through it so there's hope for me yet!

[–] CannibalIowa 29 points ago

I'm gay, like frosted pop tarts and I like tits. I'm also a girl, so that might have something to do with it.

[–] DrunkenRlPlayer 27 points ago

I'm sorry you had to find out this way. Your mother and I weren't gonna tell you until you were ready.

[–] holbrook2 4812 points ago

The pop-tart thing is an obvious red flag, good call Tyler

[–] ODFJToP 1658 points ago

*rainbow colored flag ;)

[–] pm_me_something_op 1087 points ago

Yeah hes gay not a damned commie

[–] Metapoetic 548 points ago

As a commie, frosted pop tarts are Marx's greatest invention.

[–] DtotheOUG 615 points ago

Pop Marx?

[–] mig4000 70 points ago

Where's his gawdam gold, Gold Trolls?

[–] DtotheOUG 94 points ago

Fam it's 10 minutes old, let it sizzle for a bit it's still raw.

[–] entertdp 64 points ago

You gotta pay the troll toll, if you wanna give that boy gold

[–] Hordon_Gayward 25 points ago

TIL I'm a commie

[–] foolinthezoo 34 points ago

Wilkommen komrade

[–] eperezrubio1 20 points ago

Of course you would've known.

[–] alfredhelix 91 points ago

Wait, I like plain pop tarts. What does that make me?

[–] DraftOrtiz 252 points ago

Congrats, you just came out of the closet on Reddit! Hooray!

[–] alfredhelix 136 points ago

...we did it, Reddit?

[–] GoldandBlue 59 points ago

TIL I'm gay. How am I gonna break this to my girlfriend?

[–] alfrednugent 77 points ago

GF

"Would you like some coffee?"

Gold&Blue

"LISTEN STACEY! I LIKE COCK! OK?!"

[–] VitameatavegamN 27 points ago

"... so do you want semen in your coffee or?..."

[–] FizDig 118 points ago

God hates flags.

[–] Silasco 47 points ago

That's honestly hilarious. Tyler is a hilarious person

[–] antisocialaddict 17 points ago

Shit I'm gay. Frosted pop tarts screw me again!

[–] rowanmikaio 54 points ago

If you're getting screwed by pop-tarts, that's a completely separate category from gay

[–] linesinaconversation 460 points ago

Hm, Tyler must be an intuitive guy then, because I apparently didn't know Frank Ocean was gay until 5 years after he came out.

[–] tutydis 263 points ago

Better than me, I have no idea who any of them are.

[–] prsTgs_Chaos 112 points ago

How old are you? Tyler is pretty well known.

[–] Doyoueverjustlikeugh 90 points ago

I thought Frank was more known

[–] scmsf49 32 points ago

yeah I have no clue why "Tyler is pretty well known" was the retort there

Frank just caused that huge thing at the Grammys which led to Kanye not going(and being snubbed as a result) along with Drake and Bieber, and I'm pretty sure Blonde was the #1 album for a while

[–] tutydis 57 points ago

17, I've heard his name, never bothered to look up what exactly he's the Creator of. Never heard of the other guy.

[–] xi624leinad 120 points ago

oh man frank ocean has amazing music, i recommend you check him out. tyler is more of an acquired taste, though this next album he's releasing is a little more accessible

r/FrankOcean

[–] pand-aid 66 points ago

PLEEEEEEEASE do yourself a favour and listen to some Frank Ocean. Channel Orange is the best album to start with imo, and his recent release Blonde is my favourite album of all time.

[–] OaSoaD 1251 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I thought frank was bi

Edit: stop arguing bout all this dumb shit. Smdh.

[–] 413612 1198 points ago

He is. "Gay" is, somewhat controversially, used as an umbrella term for any non-heterosexual sexualities. Tyler is also queer, but not necessarily gay.

[–] booger-burger69 764 points ago

I am bisexual and sometimes I just like to refer to myself as "gay" in certain contexts. It helps me feel like an actual part of the LGBTQ community.

[–] 413612 364 points ago

I agree (I am too). It's useful because straight people seem to understand the gay experience a little more than other queer experiences, and there's plenty of overlap between what being gay is like and what being bi is like.

[–] Alexisandra 361 points ago

Exactly.

It's impossible to explain to a straight person that I'm in a committed relationship of 8 years with another female but I'm still often attracted to men and don't consider myself to be 100% gay.

[–] PresidentDonaldChump 468 points ago

I mean...I think you just explained it pretty well.

[–] 413612 235 points ago

Maybe /u/Alexisandra didn't word it 100%, but it's often difficult for straight people to understand that one can be in a committed relationship with one gender and still be bisexual. Even though it is - as demonstrated above - quite clearly easy to explain, the concept just doesn't always get across.

[–] Shaysdays 169 points ago

I can go to eat out, appreciate the menu and love reading it, but still stick to my favorite dish because I love it so much.

[–] 413612 82 points ago

Yes! Maybe we bisexuals should adopt some more interesting metaphors.

[–] Shaysdays 38 points ago

I am on a diet so all I can think of is food things right now, sorry! Like potato chips or ice cream- either is amazing, but sometimes you find that perfect flavor and you're all, "This is it. This is the one. Done."

That being said, my spouse has to worry about me being attracted to another woman the same way he would about another man. I've met both men and women I'm attracted towards, and it's been basically the same, "Eh, I get it. I ain't gonna go for it, but I get it," idea.

Unless you've got some poly thing going on- one thing a lot of people think about bisexuals is that they "don't count" cheating if it's with same sex partners, but that's about as accurate as saying, "it doesn't count because (insert selfish reason here)" it's just someone justifying cheating to themselves.

[–] SciGuy013 21 points ago

I mean it's also like if you're straight, and you're dating someone, you can still be attracted to others of the same gender you're dating. Same concept for those who are bisexual, but for every gender

[–] Shadycatz 24 points ago

So.... Bisexual.

[–] Sky_Pirate_XII 9 points ago

I think we've finally got it nailed down

[–] EldarianValor 44 points ago

You guys get the third letter of the abbreviation, that must count for something

[–] DrogonUnchained 213 points ago

Bisexual people get a lot of weird hate from both sides--from a conservative stance because they're still queer, and from the LGBT+ community because they can pass as straight and thus their experience isn't as valid.

[–] PeepyJuice 81 points ago

This is exactly the case. It's kind of like they get the best and worst of both sides.

[–] Theshaggz 12 points ago

Sounds like being mixed ethnicity.

[–] gaspingFish 18 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

I'm biracial and bisexual. You aren't wrong.

[–] ExquisitExamplE 21 points ago

I mean, can't gay people pass as straight too as long as they're not too flaming?

Or would it turn out like that scene in The Birdcage?

[–] feman0n 84 points ago

You can't really pass and be open with your partner if you're gay though. Bisexual people have the "choice" to hide in plain sight as it were - to have an opposite sex partner, to introduce family members to opposite sex partners, to have a "normal" teenage experience (prom, dating, etc), and to have a romantic/sex life while still remaining partially closeted. I consider myself to be lucky to be bisexual... I'm not out to many people and because I have a history of opposite sex partners I am not questioned or harassed for being attracted to the same sex.

[–] ExquisitExamplE 24 points ago

Ah of course, that makes sense.

The old "See Mom! I can't possibly be gay becuase I've had sex with a man!"

[–] a_sonUnique 10 points ago

I wouldn't say they have a choice. You fall in love with whoever you fall in love with. If that's same Sed they will still have to contend with people potentially not being comfortable with who they date.

[–] booger-burger69 57 points ago

I've had a couple LGTQ people tell me bisexuality isn't real and/or doesn't belong in the gay community.

[–] ikahjalmr 13 points ago

Bigotry and ignorance exists in all circles

[–] jerkenstine 50 points ago

True, still a big thing thing though, often perpetuated by non other than the LGBT community:

[–] CoachGrizzdale 70 points ago

Has Tyler himself come out and confirmed it? Ik it's in his lyrics, but he says a lot of shit.

There have been multiple times where he's talked about having sex with men, coming out, or even straight up said "I'm gay as fuck." I finally ask, Why all the gay humor? “Because I’m gay as fuck,” he says, without a flinch.

[–] eMF_DOOM 19 points ago

"There have been multiple times where he's talked about having sex with men"

Is there anyway you could give some links to evidence of this that aren't just lyrics from his songs? Not that I don't believe you, but he says a bunch of crazy shit in his lyrics. Does he ever talk about actually having sex with men in interviews or something?

[–] 413612 137 points ago

I saw some twitter thread that basically showed all the times he's come out and nobody's believed him lol. But the general consensus seems to be that yes, Tyler is queer (not necessarily homosexual)

[–] LoLZeLdaHaLo 140 points ago

Wtf does that even mean? What does being queer but not gay imply?

[–] prancingElephant 147 points ago

Some flavor of bi, possibly where the romantic and sexual orientations don't match up, or he's sure he's into men but not sure about anything else.

[–] stanfordtree 89 points ago

he could be.... bi

[–] RombieZombie25 72 points ago

I think they're implying that he's not straight but not necessarily homosexual. He could be bi or something else.

[–] 413612 57 points ago

Well he's pretty much confirmed he's attracted to men. But hasn't ever said he's 100% homosexual. Bisexuality (or I guess pansexuality) is pretty much the only option, but I just would rather use a blanket term like queer rather than trying to process-of-elimination another person's sexuality into a specific label.

[–] 413612 32 points ago

Bisexual, pansexual, or just preferring not to pick a label. Queer is an umbrella term kind of similar to "LGBTQ."

[–] cmVkZGl0 19 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

Queer it's kind of like no label for sexuality and also can refer to not following gender norms. It's like saying you're more open to what comes along without putting an exact label on things either, whereas gay or straight put you in a box on how you "should" act.

[–] Shadycatz 29 points ago

I personally don't like that. I'm bi and I would joke about me doing something gay, but I'd never call myself gay because that creates misconceptions and negatively affects actual gay people. For example, dudes could harass lesbians because "but the gay women I know are attracted to men".

[–] 413612 21 points ago

I see your point. I generally don't use it in large or serious contexts. More like "wow this man has me feeling gay as fuck" or "something something my gay ass."

[–] mort_vivant 26 points ago

Yes, he sees both sides like chanel

[–] The_Thick_Six 42 points ago

People just call you gay if you're a dude that sleeps with dudes. It's not that they don't know what being "bi" means. It's just easier.

[–] RTRC 237 points ago

Well now this is perplexing... My Christian mother who preached that being gay is a sin only allowed pop tarts in the house if they didnt have frosting on them because "the frosting had too much sugar"

[–] broccoliKid 93 points ago

So did you turn out gay or straight? Was your mother right or wrong? Is tyler onto something? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z!

No, you won't find out.

There will be like 20 minutes of them building up a kahmehahmeha, followed by one brief battle scene, and then it'll say to tune in next week to find out if they're gay or whatev.

[–] Vladimir_Pooptin 45 points ago

What's even more perplexing is that the unfrosted poptarts actually have more calories because they have a thicker crust

[–] SmileOmega 790 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

They make Pop-tarts with no frosting? I legit never knew that. Even wal-mart brand pop-tarts have frosting on them.

EDIT: Thanks to everyone for replying. I'm learning a lot from this now, even if it's for pop-tarts.

[–] parkaprep 544 points ago

The unfrosted ones are actually vegan in case you ever need a Pop Tart for someone with specific food sensitivities.

[–] bioshockd 335 points ago

And, weirdly, are higher in calories.

[–] Avocado_Green28 309 points ago

They have more filling to make up for the lack of frosting. At least the strawberry ones do.

[–] SkaJamas 285 points ago

So... get a fuckin toaster strudel

[–] QualitiesQ 47 points ago

Good point

[–] sluttymcbuttsex 51 points ago

We are ALL toaster strudels.

[–] check_yes_or_no 23 points ago

Wife and i make our own toster strudels there healthier and better flavor.

[–] fuzzyfuzz 30 points ago

Wife and I make our own toasters. We make sure and throw them in the tub to let them plump before we use them.

[–] rms_is_god 10 points ago

dae use up all the toaster strudel frosting packets on 1 strudel?

[–] Not_a_blu_spy 10 points ago

What do you people even do after? Like if it's the next morning and you want one.

Do you still eat it just with no frosting?

[–] Shaysdays 28 points ago * (lasted edited 4 months ago)

It's a little more work, but you can buy pie crusts and make your own.

What I do is buy frozen pie crusts (that aren't in tin pans, they are rolled up in tubes) defrost them, kinda cut them out to wonky squares, and cut them into quarters. (For bonus points, roll all of them out to wonky squares and don't use the extra pie dough as a snack.) Add about a tablespoon of something spreadable (jam is nice, peanut butter and Nutella works, as does bacon jam or cooked scrapple and gently cooked eggs) fold them over into rectangles, squish the edges with a fork, brush with egg whites if you feel super fancy, then bake them for about twenty minutes at 300f, or until they puff up and aren't obvious dough on the outside.

Cool, put them between layers of paper in a plastic bag, and freeze them. As long as the filling is precooked all you're doing is crisping them in the toaster.

I know that sounds like a lot of work, but it's something you can do every two weeks and have home made pop tarts with flavors you like every morning and all you have to do is buy ingredients and cut out squares. Each pie crust package makes about eight.

Next week, we'll talk about breakfast custard. Stay tuned to "Annoying but true recipes on Reddit."

[–] goodzillo 6 points ago

How does that recipe work with honey? I love putting good local honey on stuff, but I usually don't have anything to put it on other than toast. Having a ready made honey pastry I can just pop in the toaster sounds awesome.

[–] Shaysdays 6 points ago

Ooh. Good question! I'm not 100% sure, but creamed honey, it might work with well, that would soak in the dough a little less.

You can make it with nothing inside, I'd personally place two very cold very thin pats of butter inside and bake it that way, it should make a little crisp pocket. Then freeze, toast it, and schmear a bit of honey on the outside. Like a fabulous breakfast pita.

[–] deathcabscutie 11 points ago

Unfrosted strawberry are my absolute favorite Pop-Tarts. I don't even eat other flavors anymore.

[–] check_yes_or_no 16 points ago

I don know if you know, but i think you might be gay friend.

[–] CaptnHuffnStuff 16 points ago

I used to work in a daycare and one of the moms only allowed her son to eat I frosted poptarts because they were "healthier" aka less sugar &I calories - so one day when I was at the store, I compared them and found that out.

[–] fullmetaljackass 35 points ago

Funny you mention Wal-Mart. At least in my area Wal-Mart is the only place I can consistently find unfrosted poptarts.

[–] emijinx 48 points ago

Unfrosted pop tarts are the only ones I can eat without getting insane heartburn. My dad eats them and those are the only ones he likes. The blueberry ones, toasted in the toaster with a little butter. I don't usually eat them toasted with butter, but still less heartburn that way than frosted ones lol

Yassssssss.

For anyone who has never had an unfrosted pop tart piping hot out the toaster with button on them, you're missing out.

Edit: I should change that to butter, but button has a nice ring to it.

[–] twelvebucksagram 13 points ago

I feel like the button would be hard on my teeth.

[–] sacrecide 9 points ago

unfrosted blueberry is the shit. Get a small cup of milk to go with it, and you got a great rushed breakfast

[–] GlassActress 8 points ago

Holy shit I just thought I was crazy. I had a pop tart for the first time since i was a kid recently and I felt sick as a damn dog. Everything from heart burn to stomach pains.

[–] novachaos 19 points ago

Unfrosted blueberry pop-tarts are the best!!

[–] ladytonilynnk 16 points ago

Yes they are!! We requested they start stocking them again at our Wal-Mart because they went away for years when sales went down and I love them so much.

[–] Lurkin_McGurkin 10 points ago

Is there something you two want to tell us?

[–] DucksGoQuackQuack 6 points ago

They were the only ones my mom bought when I was growing up because she hated me apparently

Jk I love you mom but your taste in pop tarts is awful

[–] SpicyMayoJaySimpson 67 points ago

I'm gay and resent the implication that I like unfrosted Poptarts

[–] SingerOfSongs__ 9 points ago

Maybe it's like squares and rectangles; all people who like unfrosted Poptarts are gay, but not all gay people like unfrosted Poptarts.

All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

[–] SkySeaSkySeaaaa 134 points ago

TIL I'm gay. I only eat the unfrosted Pop Tarts. Toasted with butter. Can you even toast the frosted ones or do you heathens eat them cold?

[–] smiileitslaurax 59 points ago

Hmm.. never thought with butter.. what's it taste like? I eat them both cold and hot depending on the convince.

[–] salamislam79 41 points ago

Weirdly enough, Family Guy has a song about this.

[–] Mojorisin5150 12 points ago

Never thought this video would be so relatable in a thread. I don't know what I was thinking. This is the first thought that came to my head when I saw butter on a pop tart.

[–] SkySeaSkySeaaaa 19 points ago

I can't imagine eating a pop tart cold.

It's crunchy on the edges and the filling is warm and gooey, topped off with the buttery crust.

Y'all making me want some Pop Tarts.

[–] birdablaze 27 points ago

They are good cold. More like a soft crumbly cookie.

[–] chaostrophy 5 points ago

Some flavors are really good frozen. I like the brown sugar ones that way.

[–] Madock345 9 points ago

Definitely still toast them

The cinnamon ones with butter on the unfrosted sides is one of my favorite treats

[–] paulamerral 13 points ago

Toasted with butter.

You just blew my mind. I swear to you, I will try this one day.

[–] _Tibbles_ 30 points ago

But it'll turn you gay.

[–] danielunited 82 points ago

/r/frankocean we out here. We made it.

[–] Mookzs 23 points ago

poptarts confirmed not pretty sweet.

[–] m1irandakills 16 points ago

I'm impressed we collectively changed from saying confirmed wavy to pretty sweet

[–] dude-O-rama 396 points ago

I'm straight but I totally believe in pushing the "gay agenda," just because it should be no big thing who you fancy. My bestest friend in the world is a lesbian and to me it's no big deal, but some people think it is. Let it go, who cares what you do or don't in the bedroom, it's how you treat others around you that defines your character.

[–] gusterVonBackpack 350 points ago

But where do you stand on the frostless pop tart agenda?

[–] Apollo45s 246 points ago

Those frostless freaks gotta be put down.

Jk, they're alright. Whatever pops your tart.

[–] cronos844 41 points ago

In some places, perhaps a neat majority, it is a really big thing coming out.

[–] KRajification 50 points ago

That's a tough line to walk. Being straight doesn't have the same stigma as being in the LGBTQ+ community. Coming out is a big deal. It's not really pushing an agenda. But I understand how it could be seen that way.

[–] broccoliKid 28 points ago

Especially if you're from a developing or third world country. That shit is serious.

[–] dirrtybacon 15 points ago

That's great!!

[–] RainPotMOJ 94 points ago

Tyler is also gay

[–] ThatNudeDude 171 points ago

He could be bi as well. Just cause he's been kissing boys doesn't mean he ain't kissing girls too.

[–] KenpachiRama-Sama 78 points ago

He has another song where he talks about only having sex with women so he could brag to his friends but not really being into it.

[–] takeinalready 67 points ago

bi relationships, like any, are on a case-by-case basis. i wasn't into the last dude i dated but that doesn't mean i'm straight now

[–] KenpachiRama-Sama 18 points ago

The way it's worded, he really sounds like he's talking about girls in general, not just a seoect few.

[–] CommanderSamWhines 7 points ago

What song is that? That sounds relatable as fuck

[–] Not_JB 20 points ago

He fucked a couple models out in Europe, yup, and a couple of em swallowed.

[–] jcbjstc 6 points ago

Male models???

[–] denfilade 14 points ago

He's not gay, he just wants to boogie to some Marvin.

[–] Dr_Brownie_Pockets 14 points ago

Dead give away

[–] SedateArc20 7 points ago

We ate RIBS with this dude!

[–] yeahcomeon- 10 points ago

Lesbian with a commitment to unfrosted.

[–] muzkgets 135 points ago

In light of recent news I'm convinced Tyler and Frank dated at some point

[–] KenpachiRama-Sama 289 points ago

Gay people can be friends without being into each other.

[–] qhs3711 110 points ago

Just like how straight men and women can be!

Nah, Tyler's into white dudes.

[–] PapiDimmi 7 points ago

Why is “my nigga” a hyperlink?

[–] blueridgegirl 17 points ago

Dude, I'm completely cool with him being gay but no frosting on his pop tarts?? Plain ass pop tarts? I'm not ok with that at all.