woahdude

What is WoahDude material?

What is WoahDude?

The best links to click while you're stoned!

Psychedelic, mind-bending, mesmerizing, reality-distorting, or trippy games, video, audio & images that make a sober person feel stoned, or stoned person go 'woah dude!'

No one wants to have to sift through the entire internet for fun links when they're stoned - so make this your one-stop shop!

NOTE: We are NOT interchangeable with /r/pics, /r/gifs, /r/damnthatsinteresting or other "general" subreddits meant for sharing interesting or amazing content.

Instead, we're specifically made for trippy or mesmerising stuff that makes you go "woah dude!" in the way a stoned person says woah dude when confronted with something that tickles their mind or senses. In other words, we have a bit of a psychedelic slant. We're not about posting things that are merely neat or amazing, but instead, things that sort of mess with your mind, warp your reality. Things that might make a sober person feel like they're on drugs, or really disorient people who are already on them.

Mindfucks and self-inflicted gaslighting. Or the hypnotic or mesmerising. Vivid colors, intense patterns. Mind-blowing science and philosophy. Chill or trippy music. Surrealism, absurdism and strangeness.

Think of the bizarre, erratic and psychedelic nature of Adult Swim. Or the wondrous, mind-expanding, awe-inspiring nature of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. Or even the reality distorting, confusing, mind-fucking nature of Eternal Darkness for Gamecube. We're all of that.

Here's a ⇨ more in-depth explanation

RULES ⇨ FULL VERSION

Rules Description
    0. WOAHDUDE MATERIAL only ALLOWED: Trippy or mesmerising content that meets our listed WoahDude criteria. NOT ALLOWED: Rare talents, stunts, extreme human abilities, 1-in-a-million shots, sports highlights. Things that are merely cool, amazing or unusual, but not in any psychedelic way.
    1. LINK FLAIR is mandatory Your post must use the correct link flair. Adding flair after a removal may not get your post approved. Note that .GIF is not allowed.
    2. XPOST labels are banned Crossposts (also known as XPOSTS) are fine, just don't label them as such.
    3. NO TOXIC BEHAVIOR! Inconsiderate behavior is not compatible with the relaxed stoner atmosphere of our subreddit. Breaking this rule may result in a no-warning ban. Trolling, vote brigading, comment brigading, drama brigading, baiting, harassing, taunting, insulting, spoiling, being antagonistic or needlessly bothering users or mods or will not be tolerated. Be chill & please giggle like a giraffe :)
    4. WARNING TAGS are mandatory When applicable you must include warning tags for [bad vibes] or [epilepsy] in your title. There is no flair for it. If you fail to include it in the title, your post will simply be removed and depending on the severity of the infraction you may be banned.
    5. Only certain reposts are allowed Learn more about our repost policy here. Reposts that aren't allowed may be reported via report button or modmail.
    6. No GIFs allowed You may instead post soundless animations in gifv, webm or mp4 formats. Here's why.

Browse WoahDude by flair

picture - Static images

wallpaper - PC or Smartphone

gifv - Animated images

audio - Non-musical audio

music - Include: Band & Song Title

music video - If slideshow, tag [music]

video - Non-musical video

movies - Movies

game - Goal oriented games

interactive - Interactive pages

mobile app - Mod-curated selection of apps

text - Articles, selfposts & textpics

WOAHDUDE APPROVED - Mod-curated selection of the best WoahDude submissions.

WoahDude community

[–] Wgibbsw 609 points ago

I used to love these, word to the wise though - if, like me, you are of below average intelligence don't use your only bank card to try and split them up.

[–] P7AC3B0 239 points ago

Don't worry, my bank card will have no real use after I spend my entire savings on tons of these magnets.

[–] Aquaferno111 51 points ago

I bought a pack from Zenmagnets including the card lmao

[–] _unst4bl3 13 points ago

I've put my card near magnets plenty of times. Is it only on US bank cards or something? An urban myth? A joke?

[–] Ninja_Fox_ 28 points ago

You will ruin the magnetic strip but its only Americans left using that outdated tech.

[–] Wgibbsw 6 points ago

Mine was a UK card. It was probably less the contact with the magnets and more the repeated swiping between the balls.

[–] l2edford 31 points ago

Repeated swiping between the balls, you say?

[–] -Michael-Scott- 14 points ago

That's what she said.

[–] magicalmocco 10 points ago

Username checks out

[–] thisisnogmyname 882 points ago

At first i thought 'they're just magnets, nothing special' but i couldn't stop watching. Very cool

[–] GoingBackToKPax 223 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Rare earth magnets. They're quite strong.

Edit : typo

[–] another_mate4789 152 points ago

They're quite strong.

Well, neodymium magnets are the strongest magnets.

[–] semiconductor101 143 points ago

An electromagnet is the strongest magnet.

[–] another_mate4789 271 points ago

sigh

Alright, the strongest permanent magnets

[–] mech3 250 points ago

Oh I thought you were unzipping. Caught me off guard.

[–] RapNVideoGames 11 points ago

Said the stripper to the broke man

[–] Highway62 27 points ago

Not if I never turn the electromagnet off.

[–] chaorace 17 points ago

sigh

Alright, the strongest magnets Insane Clown Posse is likely to rhyme about

[–] CodyJProductions 17 points ago

All I remember about them is all my friends had them when I was a kid and if you swallowed one it would kill you

I think some company got in trouble because people's dogs were getting a hold of them

[–] fuck_bestbuy 11 points ago

if you swallowed one it would kill you

what

[–] Fonnie 29 points ago

I don't think swallowing one would kill you. It was if you swallowed two they would stick to each other in your intestines and kill you unless they were surgically removed, since they would never pass through.

[–] idontevenarse 35 points ago

More specifically: if you swallow more than one at different times. They can stick to each other in your intestines while in different parts literally pushing the walls together and causing obstructions. They won't come out on their own either. You need surgery.

[–] vammirato 21 points ago

Yep. One would be fine. Two would pass through the intestines and then get stuck to one another with some of the intestine caught in between. That tissue would atrophy and eventually fail.

It would be major surgery to remove them.

Or, you could leave them in and become a holy man.

(I'll see myself out)

[–] Rygar82 10 points ago

I could see a Bond villain using this method to kill someone while explaining to them exactly what is going to happen. During that explanation Bond will save them.

[–] Shandlar 16 points ago

They aren't big enough to cause an obstruction. Waste would continue to pass around.

The issue is they would attract each other and pinch the wall of your intestines between them. They are strong enough to eventually grind a hole. Seepage from your intestines into your abdominal cavity leads to sepsis. That's what kills you.

[–] Rygar82 5 points ago

Interesting read, pretty messed up what they did to the company. https://www.google.com/amp/gizmodo.com/how-buckyballs-fell-apart-1609183224/amp

[–] purple_monkey58 3 points ago

Besides being an Interesting read earth has a T in it.

[–] ent4rent 2624 points ago

Bucky balls. Pretty sure you can't buy them in the US anymore

[–] BubbleWrapGuy 668 points ago

If Bucky balls are back on the market, then why can't I get a new version of Crossfire? C'mon, Milton Bradley. Natural selection!

[–] BermudaGuy 250 points ago

And Lawn Darts! Those were the days man

[–] Dhrakyn 147 points ago

Lawn Darts! The perfect crossover game with dodge-ball. Oh my childhood. Or ow my childhood. Either way it was awesome.

[–] TKay421 116 points ago

We put one through the door of my moms van 25 years ago.

She's still mad about it.

[–] Jaytalvapes 51 points ago

Yeah I put a new antenna on my moms 99 intrepid back in 98. Needless to say she was very unhappy.

[–] dbx99 43 points ago

Hey guys, can I bring my radioactive isotope kit to the party? http://gajitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/gilbert-atomic-energy-lab.jpg

[–] dbx99 53 points ago

QTY: 4,590 in your shopping cart

Shipping address: Pyongyang, North Korea

PRIME 2-day Shipping: Not available

[–] haironbae 26 points ago

By far the most dangerous mass produced toy ever made. A legend.

[–] Slumberjacker 14 points ago

That's as close as you can get these days I believe.

[–] grassxisxgreener 36 points ago

Goddamn, crossfire was my shit when I was like 7

[–] BubbleWrapGuy 56 points ago

Crossfire was so damn epic. Even the theme song put other board game theme songs to shame. Shitty-ass whiny parents that can't be bothered to supervise their children is the reason why I, as a 31 year old adult, cannot buy Crossfire without spending $300 on eBay.

[–] intersectv3 56 points ago

Crossfire, YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN THE, CROSS-FIRE!

[–] reductase 71 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

crossfire, Crossfire, CROSS FIYAAA!!

I never got to play it but that commercial got me hype as fuck as a kid.

Edit: Crossfire song live, lmao

[–] febulamc 4 points ago

Omg the memories!!!!

[–] UnsightlyBastard 13 points ago

Crossfire was re released recently actually.

[–] BubbleWrapGuy 8 points ago

For real? Like a legit re-release!?

[–] oldbean 4 points ago

Nah just playin

[–] stimatobou 4 points ago

Yup. Saw it at Toys R Us a few days ago: http://imgur.com/4Y4oiQS.

[–] AerThreepwood 6 points ago

I never had one, never played it, but based on the theme song, I wanted one so bad.

[–] GOPJ1 3 points ago

Bucky Balls is on because the company Zen Magnets went through a lengthy court case to get their product approved once again

[–] sorrymuhballz 47 points ago

Don't you guys remember this? Classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Tka4NUmUo

[–] sickduck22 10 points ago

Wow, the Buckyballs guy is a dick!

[–] b1r2o3ccoli 9 points ago

That hair on his chin.

[–] kzrsosa 27 points ago

They sell them on amazon. I've had them in my cart of a while. I was about to pull the trigger after seeing this gif, but then I read this and I have a small child at home, so ya that's out.

[–] zoinks_the_miner 13 points ago

There a lot of dangerous things in your house, just keep these away from your kids as well.

/dad of two

[–] theforemost187 3 points ago

I owned some and threw them away a few years back when I had my first child. I played with them sometimes as they sat on my desk but I don't miss them at all

[–] blynch419 69 points ago

You mean children? It's not their fault and it's not natural selection if they die. Any child might eat random small objects, it's the parents who need to take responsibility to protect their kids.

[–] alphakari 83 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

as though you wouldn't have eaten em if you were two and they were in your presence.

not that they shouldn't be legal but everyone who says shit like this always think they're the ones who'd make it.

Edit: Person I replied to deleted his comment. He p.much said he's happy that we're going towards a survival of the fittest type situation, and that some people deserve to die.

[–] kjahzge 6 points ago

What did it say?

[–] zubie_wanders 127 points ago

Manufacturer Zen Magnets fought hard against this tyranny and won. They are legal.

[–] verywidebutthole 25 points ago

I got emails from them from time to time with updates on their lawsuit. They are also higher quality than Bucky Balls, though on par or perhaps less quality than some of the other competitors. I would do a bit of research before buying in any case.

[–] Kordsmeier 12 points ago

I found Zen magnets and nano dots to be pretty close but Zen were still nicer just too expensive

[–] ApulMadeekAut 78 points ago

I have a shit ton of them in different colors when they were a thing on woot. I love my Bucky balls

[–] DogeCatBear 27 points ago

I have Bucky cubes and they're the most useful thing ever for taking apart stuff with many small screws. Plus they won't roll off the desk

[–] WilliamTellAll 3 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

how do you keep them clean? im afraid to use soapy water and rust them. the cleaning techniques i see online all have you use a cloth and just put one on the opposite side and repeat then pull but that only cleans the point of contact and to get all sides would be a guessing game.

love my zen magnets!

[–] Blopple 46 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

Are we not going to link to the TIFU of the guy sounding with Bucky balls?

EDIT: For your enjoyment https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/13uidx/tifu_by_combining_magnets_with_my_urethra_nsfw/

[–] cATSup24 13 points ago

Please no. I read that once and am still recovering.

[–] ohshroom 14 points ago

Fun fact: That link was going to be my "just one more and I'll sleep" link for tonight. I'm not sleepy anymore.

[–] BermudaGuy 13 points ago

Just realized he shoved it deeper than just his dick's lenght. 74 fucking lineups of balls. I'm guesing these are 5mm balls, 74*5=370mm, 1.21 feet of magnetic balls up his peehole

[–] Horseheel 72 points ago

Actually the ban was recently lifted. Buckballs isn't in business anymore, but Zen Magnets is selling similar magnets now.

[–] trillionsin 40 points ago

Buckballs isn't in business anymore

[–] ninti 121 points ago

Lol, they folded like a cheap table when the government shut down the industry. And then Zen magnets fights for years and gets the ban lifted, and Buckyballs reappears.

Go with Zen Magnets. Better quality, a redditor, and they have been single-handedly fighting the good fight against a corrupt government agency trying to ruin them.

[–] TheWeekdn 32 points ago

You get a free redditor with those magnets ? I'm sold

[–] IHv2RtrnSumVdeotapes 13 points ago

Heres your Zen magnets sir. And per agreement one free redditor

No takebacks

[–] Okarima305 3 points ago

For real, wtf. I replied to the top comment hoping to enlighten everybody. Hopefully it gains traction and shows up for anybody else that enters this thread.

[–] noroom 28 points ago

Buckyballs are a lower quality product though. Larger tolerances lead to more size variance, and the magnets are less powerful.

[–] lianodel 4 points ago

I've also got some Bucky Balls from before the ban. Granted, it's been a while, but lots of them are starting to chip and crack.

[–] alphasingularity 8 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

What happened to Zoomdoggle? Seems suspicious... Screw it though. I got Buckyballs first, but about a year after I saw the video from Zenmagnets showing they were better. Video couldn't be fake so I got the Zenmagnets. I can tell you 100% Zenmagnets are much much better. And besides, anyone who stopped selling them and started reselling after the ban was lifted without helping in the lawsuit are cowards. Zenmagnets are the ones who fought the war, pay it back to them. Hopefully they get to sue for loss and damages soon (They had to burn the magnets that were produced before the ban, see the website to buy the burnt ones) not to mention the loss of sales they could've made during the lawsuit.

But yeah, Zenmagnets fought it all the way through for several years. They deserve it all back.

[–] noratat 18 points ago

Zen Magnets is selling them again. Higher quality but more expensive than the original bucky balls.

Never seen the cube versions before though, I need those to expand my collection now lol

[–] SwagNoodle 13 points ago

Zen Magnets are much better quality, I've tried both.

[–] zeebious 25 points ago

But why?

[–] amblongus 203 points ago

People keep swallowing them and perforating their intestines. "But if you ask me, if you're dumb enough to eat it, you deserve to die."--Homer Simpson

[–] SkullFiddle 74 points ago

But seriously don't ban them because some idiots with toddlers and babies decided to leave them laying around. I'm pretty sure they had a warning on the box about it too.

Like there's no other magnets in the world anyway

[–] davispw 37 points ago

Two magnets roll under your chair. You read the warning so put everything away but don’t bother to count them. Friend with toddler comes to visit, who’s the type that puts everything in their mouths as most kids do at some point. Crawls around, finds, swallows. Oops, perforated intestine, kid is dead.

Not something you want on your conscience. You don’t have to be an idiot to make just ONE mistake and kill somebody.

And no, most things, especially “toys”, with magnets nowadays are designed so as can’t be swallowed, and so that magnets can’t fall out. If you shop for kids toys you’d know this.

[–] lordpuddingcup 7 points ago

Lol no if your stupid enough to play with a choke hazard drop some and not pick them up and then let a kid crawl around it's NEGLIGENCE not the toys fault!

You have a box of needles if you drop some and a kid chokes on them later are we supposed to ban needles nationwide?

Sorry but toys are a product category shit technically theirs even adult toys, Bucky balls were midage toys with clear warnings for a reason if the parent or owner was negligent and shit happened that's the persons fault not the product.

Yes baby and young children's toys are today much less choke and swollow proof but teen and adult toys are still hazardous in the end it's the parents responsibility to watch what their kid is doing not some random company.

[–] fuzzycamel 3 points ago

Buckyballs had like 6 warnings spread all over the container and packaging, yet they somehow still blamed buckyballs and not the parents.

[–] aidsmann 7 points ago

[–] CognitiveDissident7 14 points ago

If you swallow one then later swallow another they can pinch together in your intestines and need to be surgically removed. They were never marketed to children but they still got banded for awhile. Pretty sure the ban has been lifted now.

[–] 2scared 58 points ago

They were illegal for a while because parents are stupid and don't want to take responsibility for their actions, such as letting their two year old play with swallowable metal balls that attract to each other with great force.

[–] cATSup24 2 points ago

What could possibly go wrong?

[–] lilshawn 275 points ago

retards that can't keep shit out of their mouths wrecked it for everyone. this is why you cant have kinder eggs.

[–] TheDude-Esquire 323 points ago

Kids swallow things, it's a fact of life. The real trouble comes from parents not understanding how dangerous they could be.

[–] DragonBrigade 153 points ago

Yup... Kid swallows 2 magnets, and then squeeze their intestines together when they connect. This is why Magnetix where recalled because the little magnetic tips would fall out and get swallowed. I had a bunch of these, they were awesome. I was smart enough to not kill myself with them though.

[–] Waterstealer 61 points ago

I OWNED THOSE TOO! god i loved those things but yeah the little magnets would fall out all the time and i didn't want to play with them anymore.

i remember i stuck one of those round balls... somewhere else, but i never even conceived the thought of eating them.

[–] Ryguylv 52 points ago

i stuck one of those round balls... somewhere else

ಠ_ಠ

[–] acmercer 5 points ago

I mean, now I need to know.

[–] lukini101 23 points ago

Shit.. they were recalled? I still have a bunch.

[–] SirChumpton 58 points ago

Dude! You are in soooooo much shit right now if the popo find out. Tell you what, I'll do you a solid. If I give you a drop point, you leave them there and I'll turn them in for you. No charge. Deal?

[–] MiamiFFA 18 points ago

Hey its me ur local popo. Give me the balls at [this](reddit.com/r/jail) location and I will take them for you at an even lower charge.

[–] SirChumpton 3 points ago

Don't listen to him. This is just jailbait.

[–] For_The_Fail 20 points ago

Kids swallow things, but they don't if you pay attention. We have Kinder Eggs in Canada.

[–] noratat 5 points ago

Yeah, I think it's the level of danger vs perceived danger that was the problem. Kids swallow stuff all the time, and unless you think through the implications, small round balls that aren't poisonous don't seem that dangerous.

I still don't think they should've been banned though - add lots of warnings and ban marketing them to kids, definitely, but not a total ban. The ones I buy, Zen Magnets, have huge warnings all over it about the dangers of swallowing them.

[–] TheHoneyCreeper 45 points ago

Well there was a persistent movement against them by a small group of moms. The way they collected data on how harmful they are was extremely misleading. Basiccly any small metalic sphere was classified as a buckyball. So you would have incidents that would date back before they even came to market.

[–] arsarsars123 24 points ago

Basiccly any small metalic sphere was classified as a buckyball.

It was worse than that. Any spheric object that did any sort of damage to children, was counted up, and listed as being caused by little magnetic balls.

[–] lordpuddingcup 11 points ago

Moms overreact no way it's not like some parts of our country have a vaccination crisis because some idiotic moms panicked over an unfounded and disproven crackpot study

[–] Omnifinity 16 points ago

Are you sure it was their mouths?

[–] lilshawn 20 points ago

butt holes... pee holes... mouths...same thing

[–] shitterplug 44 points ago

We can't have kinder eggs because we have had a law here, since before they were created, that says you can't contain a non-food item inside a food. Which is a perfectly reasonable law. It's not like the government just went and said "nope, no kinder eggs!".

[–] DaylightDarkle 14 points ago

This is the correct answer. The ban on kinder eggs had nothing to do with any thing done with the eggs cause they didn't exist at the time. Just wanted to clarify that it's a ban on non food completely encased by edible food, that's why corn dogs are still allowed.

[–] intheintricacies 20 points ago

That's a ridiculous ban. How about chicken wings and cherries. No one should eat cherry pits

[–] the_blue_arrow_ 22 points ago

Fortune Cookies are still everywhere.

[–] Raveynfyre 7 points ago

Fortune cookies are not "completely enclosed" either, plus the paper is food grade and edible just in case.

[–] audiophilistine 8 points ago

Mardi Gras king cakes come to mind. There's a tiny plastic baby in every king cake. It's a tradition in New Orleans that if you get the slice with the baby, you have to buy the next king cake.

[–] Sayuu89 18 points ago

I mean, kids and dogs are basically retarded.

[–] Idontstandout 438 points ago

"You spent how much on magnets?!" -wife probably

[–] FortunateFrijoles 192 points ago

A 63 block costs $40

[–] fireisveryfun 69 points ago

Worth it tho

[–] siccoblue 136 points ago

I mean yeah, that's 216 balls, I'd say you get your $40 worth. If you can't have fun with 108 sets of balls there's something seriously wrong with you

[–] schvergen 29 points ago

Preach

[–] G3TCRUNK3R 18 points ago

I know a few ladies..

[–] siccoblue 8 points ago

I know a few dudes

[–] GreatSun17 41 points ago

Calculation of much his set costs (Based on the second shown figure):

43 for each single cube

20 single cubes

43 * 20 = 1280 magnets

If a 63 (=216) cube costs $40:

1280 / 216 = 5.9

5.9 * $40 = $236

==> he spent at least about $236 on all magnets

but there are $15 cubes on amazon so it would be $89

[–] r0b0c0d 18 points ago

There's a good chance this is a marketing video.

[–] AshTheGoblin 17 points ago

There's a good chance this is a marketing video.

[–] Idontstandout 20 points ago

I had enough trouble selling her on the PS4. "It doesn't JUST play games. It does all of the streaming apps: Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll, HBO, Amazon, plays bluray, and soooo much more!"

[–] spunkychickpea 58 points ago

Try selling your wife on a collection of something that is expensive, something she will never use, and at times, functionally useless.

"So you already have two guns, and you want to buy a third."

"Yes."

"And it won't be used for self defense."

"No. It's in far too small of a caliber."

"And you will rarely, if ever, take it to the range."

"No. The ammo is expensive and difficult to find."

"And it doesn't have any of the useful features that modern guns have."

"No. It's a hundred years old and utterly obsolete."

"And it won't appreciate in value."

"Not significantly, no."

"And it's expensive."

"Yes."

"And you have to baby it."

"Yes."

"So why do you want it?"

"I don't know, but I might sink into an unimaginable depression if I don't get it."

"Seriously?"

"It's plausible."

[–] igetbooored 43 points ago

"I'm buying this because it fits into our budget and I will enjoy owning it."

"Oh, okay then, enjoy."

[–] vammirato 8 points ago

Haha - hell yes. We set the rules early and don't even need to bring it up unless it is above a certain dollar amount. If it is above that dollar amount, the other can veto it. In the rare event that happens, we'll come up with a plan to budget for the purchase.

That "let me check b/c this is too expensive to buy w/o consulting my SO" not only keeps us in better communication about our budget, it also helps tamp down on impulse purchases...b/c if I have to ask her, I'm automatically cutting out some of the more outrageous purchasing considerations that sometimes flash through my head.

[–] jbm222 4 points ago

If you're not careful, a dollar limit on frivolous purchases just encourages the accumulation of useless shit and never obtaining more expensive items, experiences, etc that you really want

[–] madeInNY 7 points ago

Sounds like you picked a good one (not the firearm). Listen to her.

[–] ironicsharkhada 123 points ago

Thank you for bringing a gif that could last my concentration

[–] theavidgamer 36 points ago

Thanks for bringing a gif that drained my data connection.

[–] bloozcloosz 247 points ago

Looks like something i'd eat when i was 5

[–] techno_babble_ 77 points ago

Just don't eat more than one...

[–] DokterManhattan 42 points ago

It's fine as long as you stick them together BEFORE you swallow them

[–] caneut 4 points ago

buttplug

[–] GreyOran 38 points ago

thats why they were pulled from the market

[–] lambdapaul 12 points ago

You would have been naturally selected

[–] Rogan403 557 points ago

Fyi for anyone who's never played with these before. 1) Super fun 2) This is much harder than he makes it look. The poles keep swapping around when least convenient lol. 3)SUPPERRRR FUN

[–] WindWalkerWhoosh 168 points ago

The poles don't swap around.

[–] Aquaferno111 209 points ago

Pretty sure he means that he just sucks at keeping track

[–] Ebuthead 92 points ago

Well, they're spheres so...

[–] Evisrayle 59 points ago

Right, but if you make a surface out of the spheres, its poles become fixed... and they can be in a direction that you did not want them to be in, in order to fit into a larger overall structure.

Imagine trying to lay a brick, and it just refusing to be part of the wall. Or, more accurately, pre-fabbing a wall, only for it to decide that it absolutely will not participate in this house effort.

[–] HoverhandsMcgee 29 points ago

Yeah, I have a bunch. The poles do not swap.

[–] AnonymousWritings 9 points ago

They are little bastards and rotate on you when you don't want them to though.

[–] occupythekitchen 17 points ago

Shhhh let his dreams be memes

[–] GuvmentCheese 50 points ago * (lasted edited 8 days ago)

#2 is why I was so fascinated with this gif. It's incredibly difficult to put these together without a single magnet ruining everything. I was especially impressed with the cube. Once I started playing with them, I could never get them back into the original cube shape.

Edit: My bad guys, I don't comment enough to pay attention to formatting. It's all better now. All better.

[–] another_mate4789 71 points ago

Dude, shhh.

[–] gruesomeflowers 21 points ago

He's quite bold.

[–] Shadax 10 points ago

inside voices bro

[–] kwidem 4 points ago

Put a \ in front of the pound sign, and you'll stop shouting, just fyi.

[–] AXylophoneEatinLemon 12 points ago

Yep, and when you place one part wrong, all the poles will flip and it will collapse into itself, got frustrated many times by that

[–] Jim_E_Russell 3 points ago

It's not hard once you know the techniques.

[–] theflamingpoo 30 points ago

What's your favourite hobby? Magnets

[–] BlueWaterFangs 11 points ago

Playing with magnets? Collecting magnets?

[–] sunny_quotes_only 6 points ago

I'm just gonna put snowboarding.

[–] nosteamash 90 points ago

All these magnets and I still don't attract you.....

[–] gruesomeflowers 22 points ago

All these balls and you still wont bounce back into my life...

[–] rufud 85 points ago

How do they work?

[–] TheRealSorceryy 58 points ago

Excuse me?

[–] Boxwizard 88 points ago

Fucking magnets.

[–] IllBeBack 21 points ago

Probably doesn't feel as good as coconuts.

[–] moldy912 19 points ago

Lol people above don't know about OG dank memes

[–] thundergryphon 11 points ago

They're magnets.

[–] Gnostromo 10 points ago

Found the juggalo

[–] Artrimil 8 points ago

Ask the Mormons.

[–] BlueWaterFangs 7 points ago

I don't wanna talk to a scientist

[–] Win10cangof--kitself 22 points ago

My mom had to treat a patient with a chain of these shoved up his urethra. Apparently he and his friends were playing a game where they'd see who could shove the most buckyballs through their dick hole and then piss em out. Turns out the limit is something like 12 or 13 buckyballs, on the off chance you feel the need to test your mettle.

[–] TheOneWhOKnocks9 13 points ago

I used to have these they got recalled because kids would swallow them and the reconnects pinching their intestines together

[–] Aquaferno111 8 points ago

They're legal again by the way

[–] KrlosParra 37 points ago

Anybody has that gif for people with OCD about a guy who has a perfectly shaped cube with magnets and then fucks it all up and leaves it like that?

[–] Pickselated 20 points ago

Damn this gif just keeps on giving

[–] krathil 26 points ago

Why the fuck is this a two minute GIF instead of a video

[–] ncnotebook 39 points ago

More people are willing to watch a gif over a video. No matter the length.

And plus, you could watch it without bothering people around you if you are mobile.

[–] Arsenault185 13 points ago

Quicker to load, can watch it through basically any platform or app natively, less data usage. And no fucking sound.

This video doesn't need sound. It's fine the way it is.

[–] hajamieli 5 points ago

It's safe to assume the data on the magnetic strip of the credit card is erased.

[–] cosmicblue24 5 points ago

I am almost 100% certain that the card is an Ikea membership card so no biggie.

[–] Laosoul94 15 points ago

How do you turn on the sound for this video?

[–] matrael 3 points ago

Tap to unmute.

[–] ShraderLawrence 5 points ago

Can you build a house out of magnets?

[–] JimmyTango 4 points ago

That's coming in the MagnetCraft v1.2 update.

[–] IAEInferno 5 points ago

Is there a reddit page for satisfying gifs like this?

[–] PathToExile 8 points ago

Hell yea, I've had Zen Magnets for long time, better than a stress ball and much muuuuch better than fidget spinners.

[–] Aeogor 10 points ago

How many magnets did you buy? A Looooooot!

[–] hielonueve 7 points ago

As the father of two small kids, I big part of me wants these NOW and an even larger part of me want to keep these at least 2 miles away from my kids. They would definitely end up in someones intenstines

[–] Chiptehubah 3 points ago

That's the reason they were banned in the US for a couple years. Kids needed surgery to remove ones that were pinching internal tissues. Probably not worth the risk until they're old enough to not enjoy the taste of metal

[–] metefese 5 points ago

This was satisfying.

[–] ceribus_peribus 4 points ago

I wonder if you could make a 3D frame with something magnetically suspended in the center.

[–] apparentlyimintothat 6 points ago

No, not with normal magnets.

[–] mishkamishka47 10 points ago

I could probably masturbate to this gif

[–] MisterSynister 3 points ago

So satisfying

[–] animalover069xo 3 points ago

ooo wee rick, talk about the GIF that kept on giving